Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Light In An Eternity Of Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Light In An Eternity Of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: A Light In An Eternity Of Darkness   A Light In An Eternity Of Darkness Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:05 pm

Her feet were beginning to ache was the trek just seemed to get longer and longer. Small hands toyed with the bag that was slung over her shoulder. Fallon wanted to curse at the way the creature had just moved on over and turned her into this creature, this monster. The one second life began to get good, the second things began to look up in her life and now this had to happen. She wanted to just loath in the depression and self pity, but knew better of herself. That wasn't who she was, and no matter what blood she had in her, it wasn't what she was going to be. The outfit from the party still hang loosely around her body; A silvery white dress, with small white flats. Steady curls still fell from her head, though now they were knotted and dirty. Who was she to care, she didn't even know where she was going, only that the smell of that monster, that she now had learned as a werewolf, was in the air, and her main goal was to find it.

As she continued on, thoughts filled her head of her first kiss with that boy, the way his arms felt on her and his lips on hers. It was so pure, like she was finally letting go of her innocence and becoming bigger than she was. But now, now she was the creature that people in the night were afraid of. The monster that would kill to survive. Everything she had ever known was going right down the drain and leaving her in a huge sensation of being alone. Finally she just couldn't take it anymore, a low growl rang in her throat and she knew what would happen. If she were to get too emotional right now, she would have to go through that transformation again. That horribly painful, terrifying transformation.

The girl threw the bag to the ground, lowering her body until she was sitting down, her knees pressed against her chest. Little by little, with the help of many deep breaths, she calmed herself down. She had been studying healing in school. Her dream of being a doctor now also washed away, but that didn't matter now. What mattered was she had the knowledge of how to take care of herself, how to control the emotions that could turn her into a beast of the night. Eventually she calmed down, her breaths coming slower and more full. Her eyes glanced around the sky, the creatures of night were scurrying around. She could even hear a few owls hooting from the trees above. And for a moment she felt one with the nature around her, and that allowed her to relax even more.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Lucian
Admin
Alpha Lucian

PostSubject: Re: A Light In An Eternity Of Darkness   A Light In An Eternity Of Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:57 am

The days events had been a bore to the Alpha. He listened to the people speaking of the business. The humans, such retched things. They were vile and all they cared for was money. Such a strange idea that humans would be obsessed with paper. But as Lucian thought of the last six thousand years, he remembered the country used to adore the United States dollar. Dead presidents' faces were on them, even great inventors. It was on their papers and their coin. But now the humans swooned over Denari. How could they get more without doing much. Lucian grew tired of their talking, injecting a few small words into their conversation, to prove he was listening, although he was not. His hazel orbs of light watched out the thirty story building, watching the birds fly and squawk at one another. To be free, to not be held by the binds of society. Lucian wished for these things. He wished he could show his primal form, tear this office apart, and descend upon the humans a terror they had only dreamed about. But for now, the werewolf leader stayed silent in his seat, waiting for the fat asses to grow hungry and wish for their lunch. As they broke their meeting, Lucian walked out of the room, heading for his corner office. As he moved towards the door, his secretary just about stopped him, calling his name. He slowly turned to look over her. She always wore a dress which was short and revealing, and Lucian was wise to her reasoning behind such apparel. He was around second in command for this company, the company best known for Vampire killing. It was established by Edwin Van Helsing, the only bloodline to Abraham Van Helsing himself. After all, everyone knows Van Helsing was the first man to create a weapon that could kill vampires, that was, until they evolved an overcame the small things. Now Edwin runs his company with an iron fist, but little does he know a Werewolf is within their chain. Lucian smiles to the secretary, "Vivian, yes I did not see you.." He gave her a seductive smile, one he had used on many humans before. She always seemed to melt into his palms as she smiled back, but instead of speaking, she handed him a note. Looking over the note, he smiled up at her and opened the door to his office. As he turned the handle, he winked and slipped into his enclosure. Moving to sit in his desk chair, he stared out the window once more.

Hours passed and Lucian gathered his things for the end of the day. He walked out of his office, took the stairs on the way down and walked to the darkest portion of the parking lot. As he was covered in the cloak of night, he shifted to his primal form and dashed into the outside world. He headed for his territory, the place he called home. He envisioned his waterfall protected cave and smiled at the thought. He would be sleeping in his bed soon, ready to slave away his next day at work. But as he rushed down the same path he had always taken, he sensed something was different about his land. There was a new guest here. Sniffing the still air, he could track her scent down with ease. She was a fresh werewolf, a youngling. He slowly moved about the land, taking each step with force and aggression. His ears stood alert and ready, tracking any possible movement from her. As he neared, he realized she was seated o the ground. From the hanging leaves and branches, he hid from her view. His green orbs watched her closely. Something was the matter with this female. She seemed to distraught or upset, but what reasoning would a werewolf have for such a feeling? Lucian had lost family before, but he did not wallow like this fae was. Deciding it best to shift to his human shell, he changed in the shadows. He presented himself to her, dressed in his business suit. His pin-stripped black suit was pressed nicely to his body. His white shirt beneath shone bright below the bright moonlight. His black and silver tie pulled the whole get up together in an elegant fashion. His hair was slicked to the side, parted three fourths to the left. "Is there anything I can do to help you?" he asked as he looked down upon her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Light In An Eternity Of Darkness   A Light In An Eternity Of Darkness Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:47 am

As she was lost in the nature, she almost didn't notice the new scent that filtered itself in the air around her. But for the moment, she let it slip her mind. Hands found there way to the matted white dress that hung around her small frame as she studied the ground, so focused on her own thoughts she didn't really care for her surroundings. When the scent grew stronger, she turned her head to the nature on the other side of her. Whatever was there, she could smell it. It smelt slightly familiar, but the kind of familiar she couldn't exactly put her finger on. Like it was right on the tip of her tongue, but then again, not really there. She tapped her foot in irritation, but before she could get too annoyed, a male stepped out of the trees and into her view. It was then the reality hit her. He was like her, he was a werewolf. Fallon wanted to throw herself to her feet, but she thought better of it, slimming back against the tree and slowly raising her body, trying to continue to look nonthreatening. Well, even if she tried to look threatening, it probably wouldn't work in this form.

When she had gotten to her full height, she had the sudden urge to bare her wrist to the male, and all though she felt completely stupid, she did it. Bowing her head slightly for a moment as well. Is he the Alpha? She thought silently all though she wasn't exactly sure. She may have read up on this kind of stuff, but she never knew reactions to come as easy and natural as this was going right now. Fallon took a few moments longer to study the male, learn his features and what he could be best at, but eventually, she cast her eyes up to his face. If only for a moment, she met his eyes, then hers returned to his feet. She listened to what he had to say then gave him a curt nod of her head. "Yes..Well, maybe..Kinda?" She stuttered with her words but mentally smacked herself before speaking again. "Please excuse the stuttering. My name is Fallon. I can smell your pack, assuming you are the Alpha, and I was wondering what it would take for myself to gain entry." Fallon gave herself a sigh of relief, proud that she had somewhat nailed that, before she fell silent once more, eyes lowering submissively to the males feet again.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Lucian
Admin
Alpha Lucian

PostSubject: Re: A Light In An Eternity Of Darkness   A Light In An Eternity Of Darkness Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:09 pm

Something was strange about this female. Her scent was bizarre, alerting the male that she had only recently drank the blood of the his kind and changed. Such a strange thing. He knew none of his pack had given the bite to her, but perhaps it was a werewolf he knew, or even one of his kin. He looked to her with interest, watching her eyes look to him then down to the floor. She knew the ways of submission, rather subtle, but submissive all the same. Lucian smirked slightly, but pulled back to a serious face once she had asked for acceptance. "Tell me female, how long ago were you changed to a werewolf? I can sense it is fairly recent, so I'm curious if you remember the wolf who did it. I only ask this as it might have been a son or daughter of mine, I'm very curious. It has been so long since I have seen a descendant from my own lineage. You see, a long time ago, I once had a mate and breed with her, creating a majority of the werewolves in the early years. Before the humans discovered a 'cure' to our bites, my offspring began changing many. It was a rather large epidemic that the world was not ready for. The new werelings or younglings as we call them, coursed over the land bringing death and destruction with them. It was pure chaos for years, something I had never planned. I apologize if I have bored you with my story." Looking over her once more, he took a deep look at her. What would a youngling be able to do? She had incredible strength and Lucian wondered if she knew it was a fact. Or if she even had any idea what great things she could accomplish. "I seem to have misplaced your name, I am Alpha Lucian, the first Werewolf to walk the earth and I control the territory you see around you. Who are you? Acceptance in my pack does not require anything special, just tell me what you are good at. Hunting? Killing? Fighting? Healing? Anything that comes to mind, and I shall place you where you see fit."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Light In An Eternity Of Darkness   A Light In An Eternity Of Darkness Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:37 pm

The female found herself in a story of his, listening intently about the history of the werewolves who kind she now walked in. She learned that it wasn't a member of his pack who had made her, hell if she knew who. The wolf had forced her the blood, led her deep into the woods than simply left her. That was the end of it right there, so no she didn't know who it had been. But she could offer the information that it was probably a female, for the scent was sweeter than the male in front of her that she now knew as Lucian. When he conformed that he was yes the Alpha, but also the first werewolf to ever walk the earth, golden eyes widened. She wasn't sure if she should be honored to be in his presence or simply scared of what he could do to her. For a moment she shivered in fear, but when he offered her entry to his pack, she let out a sigh of relief and allowed her body to somewhat relax. All though she remained very alert, it may have appeared she would defend herself in case he attacked, but it was more of if he made a threatening move, she would flee like the wimp she was.

Fallon had no idea how to work the new life she had been given. All she had was the knowledge of her human life from before and that if her emotions got too crazy she would transform into a beast without a choice. As he began to list of ranks or her strengths, there really wasn't much she was good for. Except for healing that was. She had always been fascinated with herbal remedies. She had spent a majority of her life studying it and now she may be able to put it to good use. It's Fallon Rae, but you can just call me Fallon or Fall for short your choice. I really did like the story though, I'm honored to be in the presence of the FIRST werewolf." A smile crept onto her lips for the first time in a while. Before she continued on. "It was a good thing to learn somewhat of the history, for I have absolutely no knowledge of what I am or what I can do, besides take the position of a wolf-beast-thing. I'm sorry to say, no, I didn't see the the face of the creature that turned me. All it did was force me it's blood then allow me a goodbye to the guy I was with, led me deep into the woods, then just took off. I can say it's scent was a lot sweeter than yours is, maybe a female? But I don't know for sure, it was dark and all I could see were eyes and fangs.

When I was living in my house as a complete human, I spent a lot of time studying and learning the ways of herbal healing. The plants, remedies, ect. So I guess I could make a decent healer if I just finish my training. I prefer to stay away from fighting and killing. It's not in my nature, I prefer to heal over hurt, if you understand. And thank you for giving me the oppurtunity. I won't let you down, Alpha Lucian."
She finished taking a breath and stopping herself from rambling on. It was probably the nerves speaking, but at least she had said something and answered his questions, that was a start.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Lucian
Admin
Alpha Lucian

PostSubject: Re: A Light In An Eternity Of Darkness   A Light In An Eternity Of Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 9:01 pm

((My most sincere apologies Fallon.))

"It just so happens we have a healer as well. Her name is Marie, and I am very sure she shall be very helpful to you if you should need it. I would only like the most willing wolves who wish to kill actually be before the others on the battlefield. If healing is what you desire, then by all means, you may do so within my lands. As far as your issues with shifting, I can be of any aid or help to you. I know the shift is rather painful, no matter how many times you perform such a 'trick'. It will take getting used to, and you may think this is a curse that has been forced upon you, but I would like to correct that mindset. I have seen and down many great things in this body, in my primal form. Without it, I would have been long dead, perhaps to the fangs of the vampire who took my mother from me. Loved ones will come and go, but your pack will forever be by your side. If you are ever in need, all you need to do is howl. There is no bond stronger than that of a werewolf's, I can promise you that." Lucian looked over her with a smirk. He tucked his hands into his pockets and stared over the land. Soon they would be home, but he would have to properly accept her first. "From now until you take your last breath, you shall be known as Healer Fallon. Are you ready to explore your new world and home?" he asked as he looked to her. He moved his leg to start him on his journey towards the borders, entering the lands he claimed as his own.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Light In An Eternity Of Darkness   A Light In An Eternity Of Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:49 pm

As he spoke about another healer, a bright white-toothed smile curled across Fallon's lips. She assumed this, Marie, was much more experienced, maybe even older than her. But at least now, she had somewhat made a friend, and could keep up with what was going on. The young girl understood that changing into her primal form would always be somewhat painful. There was no logical, well nothing was logical about any of this, but there was no way that bones could move like that without causing some kind of pain. Medical knowledge had taught her that, but now all logic was out of the question and everything was out of whack. Things she had grown up learning were myths, had come to life. As he continued to speak, she learned vampires had existed too. What else would be out there? Shifters, moras, WITCHES? At the thought of witches, Fallon shuttered slightly. As for everything she loved, that was gone. Whoever was in this pack was all she would have left. She felt protected and slightly comforted in the presence of the Alpha. And when he spoke the final words, making her a member of the pack, another bright smile crossed Fallon's face. It wasn't a second longer before she found herself murmuring ""You won't regret it, Alpha." and walking close to his side.
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Light In An Eternity Of Darkness   A Light In An Eternity Of Darkness Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:50 am

Fallon, this thread has been locked, but please change your name to Healer Fallon! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://ageofthewolves.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Light In An Eternity Of Darkness   A Light In An Eternity Of Darkness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Light In An Eternity Of Darkness
Page 1 of 1