Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blurred Lines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Blurred Lines  Empty
PostSubject: Blurred Lines    Blurred Lines  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 4:21 pm

Dysis finding her way through a dimmed street with little scenery to look at. She didn't know where she was going, but that's how Dysis made her way to make her life interesting for all her years of living. Her golden locks pulled back into a high pony tail with her hazel amber hues glowing from the little of light making her squint from time to time. Wearing a pair of faded skinning jeans with her knee high boots, 'clopping' against the ruff gravel, and a red tank top that is a bit baggy in the front. The female was dying of thirsty as she hurried off the street as a car neared her slowly. Dysis was known for her beauty and wise tricks to lure in a boy. Watching the car closely as she noticed a boyish yet interesting man turns onto the curb, eyeing the female with a suspicious smirk. Dy wasn't feeling it tonight, but she knew it wouldn't be bad to take a quick bite. She glanced around her surroundings wondering if anyone was near her, so she took a minute to scan the area making sure she doesn't leave the guy stranded. Grinning back at the young man before jerking her body to the right as she saw a shadow quicken the next corner. Taking a minute, if she recognized the shadow, but the female saw it fade into mid-air, so Dysis ignored it making her way to the driver side window, greeting the man with a devious smile. "Evening ma'am." The female is surprised as the man greeted her is such an appropriate manner, but quickly turn her face to the shortened light above them that perfectly angle her left side with a slight glow. "Hello, sir." Winks at the man as a blush filled his face. The man leaned in a bit to whisper in her ear to compliment on her looks. Dysis chuckled at his comment before pulling away from the car, making the man give a confused look. "Did I scare you away or something?" The man leaning onto the door a bit as he waits for a response. Dy didn't know how to respond, but she shook her head a bit. "No, I'm just not feeling well.." As the shadow appeared again into the corner of her eye, but ignoring it as she watched the man turn his stare into a frown. "Maybe another night?" Dysis gave off another devious smile, titling her head a bit. "Maybe, but I have to get going now." Her sentence kind of drifted off as she recognized the same shadow slowly making his or her way, away from Dy. The man grind his teeth as he knew he didn't want to leave to poor women by herself, but he knew it was best to hurry off as he did what he tended to do , Dysis took he eyes off the car disappearing into the dark onto the faded shadow. "Now who are you?" She mumbled to herself. Making her way down the sidewalk, closing in on the shadow, but quickly stops as the shadow disappears into the faint light. She rolled her shoulders as she though it was a waste of her time, turning her back to where the shadow disappeared and continued her undiscovered walk to other way.
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

Blurred Lines  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurred Lines    Blurred Lines  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:36 pm

Lights dance among the night streets, flickering light fixtures cast large shadows into the night. The figures move along the buildings, shrouding themselves in the dark. Demetri walked among the shadows, allowing them to cover him, casting a dark blanket over his his features. His hands stuffed deep into the pockets of the dark trench coat he wore. He moved along the darkness, hearing a conversation between a lady and a male. He quickly made his way closer to their location, discovering she was actually a vampiress. His interest was peeked, watching them converse with one another in the pale moonlight. She was alluring, obviously trying to lure her prey to her, but something spooked her, perhaps it was the fear of being caught or being watched. Whatever it was, the cab driver ended up driving away from her, evil thoughts coursing his mind. Demetri had half a mind to go after him, take his blood and save the women he might try and do his evil upon. But before he could do it, she moved closer to his hiding place, and spoke as if to herself, and there he stood. He was like a statue made of stone, perfectly still. His bright eyes watched her closely, seeing what actions she would choose next. Her heels clicked along the floor, the sound in itself was sexy. He watched as her curves stuck out in the poor lighting. Stepping from the shroud of shadows and darkness, he presented himself behind her. He took slow, but wide steps, they were soft, almost faint to the vampiress' ear if she had not been listening. A human would not be able to hear him at all. He smiled as he watched her and quietly spoke to her, "excuse me miss. You seem to be lost. It is not safe for a woman to be wandering the streets by her lonesome at night..."
Back to top Go down
http://ageofthewolves.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

Blurred Lines  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurred Lines    Blurred Lines  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:08 pm

(Short, sorry) (Mom wanted me to get off the computer -.-, i HAVE THE WORST TIMING)

Continuing to walk along the street as a cool breeze swept her hair off her back by bit and flew with the wind. As the moonlight hit her right side, giving a tint of glow to her tan smooth skin. She watched the branches sway gently with the slight breeze as a shiver claimed her body that gave small goose bumps down her thin, yet flexible arms from the bare skin that the red tank top she is wearing. Strolling down the sidewalk, Dysis took out her red lipstick and lightly applied it to her lips which gave her amber hues a 'pop'. Bopping her lips together as she smeared the lipstick on her lips. Her walk was so quiet until a faint voice spoke that came from a direction right behind her. Frozen in place, she listened to voice, which was asking why she out here all alone. Dy's thoughts were telling her to keep talking, but she knew she was curious and had t find out who was talking to her. Turning to face the voice, it was a tall, handsome male with muscular arms. Dysis gave a small smirk to the male, but soon felt a spark to wake her up from her thoughts as she knew he was a vampire. Taking a hesitant step towards him as his feature came more clearer. Dy knew she had to figure out why he was asking such a weird question, but she thought he wanted some like every other guys that caught her eye. The female gave her usual devious smile and spoke in a civil tone. "I'm certainly not lost. I thought it was a good idea to take a evening walk, but my decision definitely paid off.." She gave the vampire a wink as she props her hand on her hip as she scans her eyes over his unexposed body, but she surely thought it was a sexy appearance under his clothing. Dy knew her plans tonight, but the female also knew it will be a workout to lure this one in. Keeping the conversation she spoke again.. "May I ask why you are out here all alone, because I know a handsome male like you definitely has women waiting. Why waste it on introducing yourself on a girl like me?" Questioning him with an arched eyebrow as she waits for a response.
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

Blurred Lines  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurred Lines    Blurred Lines  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:27 pm

Immediately Demetri kept it professional. He watched her closely, watching how she moved, how she walked. She was approaching him quickly and he was not the slightest bit worried. It was obvious what she wanted, but he wanted to play a game with her. He would be the mouse, and she the cat. "You don't really seem to know where you are going. You seem to hang around strange men quite often, is this natural for you?" he asked as he gave her a smirk. Most of his features were hidden in the darkness, but his bright eyes shone down on her. "There is no woman or multiples waiting on me. I am alone and mostly prefer to keep it that way. But who said anything about introductions, unless you were planning to tell me who you were first? For I do not share such information with just any female I find dressed to kill, and looking for trouble. Pity you didn't score the human, would have been a decent meal. He smelled almost an O positive or perhaps O negative. Either way, it looks like it is just you and I for now. So may I ask, what is your plan now? Will you continue to stumble alone in the dark, or will you do something totally unexpected?" He looked over her with a smile and looked around them. One of the lights in the alley had become broken, or in the very least, just flashed out. Either way, there was very little lighting in this setting, which made it all the better for the Dominus. His sight was heightened in the low lights, able to watch her body even more closely and tap into her mind, reading her thoughts without her even aware of such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Blurred Lines  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurred Lines    Blurred Lines  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 3:50 pm

Dysis kept her position from the handsome vampire with a short distance. Her amber hues were withdrawing from his body to his eyes, bright blue eyes, which gave Dysis a bit hesitation. Since she's a sucker from bright blue eyes from, such, a handsome male. Practically drooling over them until he spoke in such a.. Professional way. He gave a slight smirk to Dy from his comment on her 'men' comment which the female didn't appreciate. Anger built up in her, but she kept a tranquil face. Keeping her anger hidden with a poke face. "I sure as hell don't know where I am going, but should it matter? I don't think so.. Surprise, surprise is what what makes my life such a thrill. I'm not up-tight unlike some people.." Her eye drifting off his and down then back up. "The male. I doubt it. He wasn't my type.. To.. Straight forward. I didn't think I'd last another minute, but whatever." Her eyes returning back to his as he asked 'another' question about her night, the question he asked gave Dysis a lot of thought. "Unexpected.. Hmm." She took another step forward and started to walk slowly around the male as she thought a loud. "I definitely got no plans, of coarse, but unexpected.. Damn you definitely are trying to lead into a trap of sources, but I got a few." As she finished speaking, she stood in front of the male with her back towards him with her thoughts wondering off. I could possibly invite him for a moonlight walk, but I don't want to seem too easy. Sex. Sex I wouldn't say I don't want to, but I also don't want to just take into the woods and gave him an easy access to her form, so I think I'll just take it slow, unless he gives me a reason to just go for it and not even hesitate. As her thoughts wondering off as the male was probably wondering why she is talking forever, so she turned back to him with NO emotions, which is her poker face. "I didn't catch your name.. My name is Dysis Estelle Pierce. Call me Dysis or Dy, also since we both already know, I'm a vampire and you are too." She gave the man a light fanged grin.
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

Blurred Lines  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurred Lines    Blurred Lines  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 4:18 pm

Withholding the smile that wished to peak from his lips, he stared at her. He watched and listened to the words she spoke. He listened to the thoughts within her mind, trying even harder to keep his face emotionless. It was funny, the thoughts of women. Like most women, she did not really know what she wanted. If she wanted a night she would never forget, all she needed was to assert herself, prove that she was worth his time. She had the clothes, but what really mattered what was behind those eyes. Oh how they tried to hide her feelings. Of course, that trick would work for an average vampire or even an intelligent human, but Demetri was no average vampire. He watched her and smiled as she turned her back to him, but as she came back around, he withdrew it. His eyes stared over her, pondering the words he would reply to her. He could make this very easy for the both of them, or he could continue to make her chase. The Dominus was one you could call a player. He courted many ladies in his time, some for only the night, others for hundreds of years. But within his clan, he decided a new way of living shall occur. Why only have one, when you could have as many as you wished? Still, he did not know where this night was going to lead to, or what he really wanted to do. The night was young and if things were to get a little sticky, he knew exactly where he would take her. But she would need to be accepted first.

"I am Dominus Demetri Anton Sebastion Julian Marincea. It is a pleasure to meet you Dysis. The only reason I ask you so many questions is for the sole fact, I would like to offer you an opportunity. There is a Vampire clan behind this terrain, one I would like to invite you entrance to. You shall make a great Knight in the clan, unless you feel healing or taking care of the young is better suited for you? If you accept my offer, I shall allow you entrance here and now, but we will need to spend time together. I will need to get to know you, and you know me. I have the perfect setting in mind, quiet, alone and intimate." As he spoke, his voice was laced with a seductive tone, calling to her, almost trying to lure her to his chamber. HE gave her a seductive smile and waited for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Blurred Lines  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurred Lines    Blurred Lines  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:25 am

Dysis stood infront of the male watching very closely. Analyzed evety movement, emotion, touch, but the male stood there with none of the sources. The male stood like a statue with no meaning, besides, those eyes. Something about them was the first attraction to her, Dy loved blue eyes. Her's were amber, but blue eyes on a male, damn, she could take the male back for hourr and stare deep into them. Her eyes were what showed her emotion, what she felt, what she saw, even what she touch. Her emotions spill out by her eyes, but no one has ever noticed that. None of the hundred of men who's got lucky then bit. They've never, ever, taken a chance to chance to know Dysis. Dy didn't care, but she felt somewhat good. The male looked at her eyes with such passion and sparkle, like there is something more to her then just a girl who gives, then bites. Dysis isn't a player, somewhat, but mostly she's never screw, screw, and then leave. She's more, screw then bite, bite, screw then bite. Sometimes Dysis will just snap their neck, because they will bore her too much. But the female isn't SO effected by it.

The male spoke before her amber hues could react, she gave a light confused look, but then smiled. "That's a long ass name you got there, but it's pleasure to meet you Demetri. I knew their was more to the fact then wasting your timing then just talking to a girl who probably, maybe, wants more, but whatever. Vampire clan? Wait their is more? You're asking me to be a knight?" The female had to think about this really hard, will she go out of her own adventure to be under someone's rule? To fight against something she doesn't recommand? Dysis was totally confused, but she's been living for 7,210 years. Almost going onto 7,211 in a few months. Dy knew she couldn't turn down such a powerful oppurtunity, but what if the deal will go South and Dysis will have to fight her own kind? The female had a soft spot, but never ever used it. Beside that one time a group of teenage boys tried to attack an eight year old, but other then that... She never had use to that part of her emotions, but Dy thinks it's time. "Yes. I except your offer." She gave a suspicious smirk while the man gave a sudective smile.
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

Blurred Lines  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurred Lines    Blurred Lines  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:09 am

~ Accepted ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blurred Lines  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurred Lines    Blurred Lines  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blurred Lines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FAQ And Out Of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: