Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Indulging The Night (Vixin)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

Indulging The Night (Vixin) Empty
PostSubject: Indulging The Night (Vixin)   Indulging The Night (Vixin) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 10:01 am

Carrying the frail girl over his shoulder, he walked with Vixin into the darkness on what he called home. He had not given her his name, too pulled into the scene and all that had happened. Their instant connection was something to marvel, a feeling the Dominus had never truly felt before. She was a doll, porcelain skin, bright eyes and flowing blond hair. He could not have constructed anything better than she already was. As the shadows swallowed them whole, they walked steadily into the night. He wished to touch her, to hold her close as they had before. His lips longed to feel the pressed feeling of hers to his. His bright eyes yearned for a chance to stare into her crystal blue pools. His way of greeting her had surprised even himself. Kissing her hand, that was a common greeting he shared, but actually sharing the blood from her lips, that was something new, something he could not explain. He was drawn to her, like a bug to the flame. The crimson beauty of her flames, lured the patient Dominus, forcing him to lose his sense of patience, or even of his rank. He wanted nothing more than to enjoy a bottle of old blood, nestled beside her on his couch, while the fires consumed the wooden logs in the brick fireplace. As he thought of it more, he could see them sharing more than just a kiss here or there. She was as much into he and he was into her. That much was apparent, even without having to read her thoughts. When they finally made it to the mansion, he looked up to the many floors, seeing age had barely touched the outer structure. He had carefully taken care of it all with his own hands, caring for it as he learned many trades over the years. The house almost appeared brand new, but he knew it had survived thousands of years, lasting through horrible storms, earthquakes and other devastating natural hazards. He loved the way the mansion looked. It was gorgeous in it's own way.

Walking to the entrance, he opened the door for her, left unlocked for no creature, man or beast, would be dumb enough to enter the place where all the vampires had lived. He spoke loud enough for her and the help to hear. They had been slaves, captured by Demetri hundreds of years ago, but they drank of the werewolf blood, keeping them young and trained to the Dominus himself. They were in fact young vampires, learning the ropes, but in the past, had caused much distress among the humans. Too much for Demetri's liking. Once they had learned the ways of respect, dignity, feasting from animals as well as humans, they were released. But for now, they lived in the cellar, free to roam the property and mansion freely. But if they left the land, they knew they would be dead within hours. Demetri kept close watch on their thoughts, even when he were not home. One of the servants came to them, kneeling at Demetri's feet. Lifting a hand, he told the lowly creature to rise, using his hand as an example. Harvest eyes looked up as he stood to his feet, staring at Vixin, then looking to his Dominus. The young vampire held out his arms, seeing the body, he knew just what to do. Demetri laid the woman into the arms of the other man, watching as he carefully took her from their sight. He closed the door behind them and gently placed his hand upon her back, walking with her to the foyer of the house. Taking a left turn he moved towards the living room. The fire had already been lit. As soon as the Dominus and his newest member entered the room, the staff moved from it. Sitting on the couch, he patted the space besides him. He smiled up at her, "please sit down my dear." His voice was calm and quiet for her ears only. The glow of the fire bounced shadows on the walls, flickering and growing as it consumed new areas of the logs. The Dominus moved his eyes to stare upon their beauty and then smile back at Vixin, just as a slave with a silver tray walked into the room. Upon the tray, rested two wine glasses and a bucket of ice and a clear bottle with dark contents. It was too thick or dark for wine. Moving the tray to be closer to Demetri, the slave knelt to one knee, pushing it close to him. He bowed his head and held it up for the Dominus. Demetri smiled and grabbed a glass and the bottle. He placed the glass on the coffee table and grabbed the other, "thank you Jameson."

The vampire slave smirked and nodded his head to the "master". Lifting the tray, he stood and walked out, leaving the two in silence. Taking the bottle in hand, he unscrewed the top with his bare hand and poured it slowly into the glasses. Breathing in slowly, he could smell her brilliant scent and the potent smell of the blood being poured into the glasses. He smiled up at her as he covered the bottle once again, placing it back into the ice. "I hope you do not mind the taste of something I collected myself. It has been fermenting within my cellar for centuries now. I only drink it on the most special occasions, and I truly believe any time I spend with you is that special." He lifted the glass to her, waiting for her to grasp it in her smaller, yet softer hands. He could not help but to be drawn to such an adorable creature.
Back to top Go down
http://ageofthewolves.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Indulging The Night (Vixin)   Indulging The Night (Vixin) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:56 pm

Her steps were light and silent as she moved over the ground. Like a shadow herself as they drew closer to the home the Dominus had asked her to join him in. The shadows grew darker as they moved from the city lights and into the wooden area around it.   Vixin’s eyes wondered around, taking in all the shadows would allow her to do so. She glanced to the male and the female he was carrying in his arms. Her thoughts turned to him, for how she felt a strong connection with him. One that almost scared her to speak of, but nonetheless made her happy. His bright and wise eyes head much knowledge that she wished to know about her and her kind. She slightly grinned at the thought of being wanted again, of being, just maybe loved again. But she could feel that he was into her, for it was a feeling that continued to pull at the ends of her powers. But even without them, just the look in his eyes to her made her know that he wanted her. Their connection was strong, and the flame that instantly started between them made her want to dance a ballet with joy. She grinned even wider at eh thought, but did her best to not laugh out loud with complete happiness. But as she looked at him now she could see the predator behind his mask, strangely, she found that it made her want him even more. Vixin found it to be appealing that he wished to be with her, and no because he was a Dominus, but because she could feel that she had moved something in him. Like she had made him feel something that he hadn’t felt in a rather long time.

After a while of walking they came to a beautiful structure he had asked her to share with him. The house was a marvel in itself. Many door leading to the inside and outside were upon its sides. The wood looked as if it had just been built, like nothing had ever touched it. And for all Vixin knew, it could have been. But if she knew just a little about her kind is that, for the most part, they planted serious roots. Staying in areas for a period of time ad a long one at that. But now has he held the door open for her she slightly gasped at the inside of the house. For the house was either the same or far more beautiful on the inside as it was on the outside. Her wondering bright blue eyes widened as this was far nicer then what she had been staying in. Looking around she noticed the others that were in the room moved from it. As Vixin turned around on a heel to speak to him she saw that another male had appeared and begun to kneel to the Dominus. Peering at her she didn’t mind it, for her eyes were locked on the Dominus. She watched as he handed the younger looking male the female body then carried it away. Once the younger male was gone she looked back to the Dominus with a slight grin, her bright eyes crystal clear and bright as usual, and then followed him into the living room. Looking around that room she noticed the hearth had been lit, the orange, blues, and yellows melting and mingling together as one flame. As she heard him speak and gently pat the seat next to him she sat close to his side, crossing her legs over the other. As she sat there she glanced around the room, watching the shadows dance and creep upon the walls. She moved her long locks of blonde golden silk to one side of her neck, exposing the other. Then as another male, a different male, strolled into the living room with a tray consisting of two wine glasses, a wine bottle with a thick liquid to thick to be any kind of wine she had ever seen in her life.

Watching as the male sat the tray down then bow to the Dominus, Vixin slightly grinned and then turned her gaze to the man which sat beside her. She listened as he spoke then spoke in her own honey soaked voice, ”I don’t mind at all, besides I have always heard. The older a wine, or well in this case, blood is the sweeter it is. I honestly believe that to be true” ,she slightly blushed at his statement towards their time together, ”I to feel and see that our time together has been something of a marvel. Something, hopefully others, will look at and say, wow, that’s incredible.” Vixin grinned, “I find spending time with you makes me feel like I am wanted somewhere. I can only hope you can feel even the slightest of what I do.” She grinned to him and gave him a light kiss on the cheek before taking the wine glass and taking a small sip as she glanced to him.

Last edited by Prorex Vixin on Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Indulging The Night (Vixin)   Indulging The Night (Vixin) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:15 pm

"Our time together is very special. I have been drawn to you from the beginning. There is nothing I want more than to know more of you. We could spend a century talking over everything that has happened in our existence and it still would not be enough. I have been alone for a very long time. It was when I saw you that something changed. I am not too sure on the whole meaning of such a feeling, but I know there is something solid here that I wish to connect with you. I know not what these feelings are, or their meaning, but as long as it takes to figure it out, I will be trying my hardest to discover their meaning." He looked over her as he took the glass in his hand and smelled the sweet scent that came from it. He swirled it in the glass and brought it to his lips, while his eyes stayed glued to her blue orbs. The taste was divine, but he hoped there would be much better things to come from this night. He was not looking for anything in particular, he just wished to share the dark hours of night until the early morning sun rose from the call of the roosters around the globe. Demetri could stare into her eyes until the end of time, losing himself and gaining another in each look. She captivated him in the worst way. Luckily for him, she were a vampiress and a brave one at that. He could have done anything he wished in that park, but she trusted his every move. His mind molded over their shared kiss under the night sky. Now in the safety of their new home, he could hear the crackling noises of the fire, taking over the wooden logs within. He could not stop himself from staring at her beauty and grace. She was a goddess among the mortals he had met and even many immortal ones he had seen. "Is there anything you would like to know about me perhaps, before we start speaking about you?" he asked with a crooked smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Indulging The Night (Vixin)   Indulging The Night (Vixin) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 2:36 pm

Vixnin listened to his sweet words as his rich voice spoke them. Her feelings dancing about her as he spoke, happiness and joy were the first among many of them. As he talked she took another drink, letting the sweet liquid run down the back of her throat. Taking in the sweet aroma that made her mouth water as it drifted to her nose. Her bright blue eyes stared into his crystal blue pools, a small grin pulled at the corners of her mouth as she looked to him. Then it was her turn to speak,"I too felt a strong connection with you. From the first kiss I bestowed on you till now, that feeling has grown. Grown into something I cannot shake, nor do I wish it gone. And there is no time that would be enough time for me to not want to be with you, if you find my next words offensive please tell me. But I wish to spend the rest of my immortal life here, with you, in this house, if you will have me." Vixin glanced to the fire watching it for a moment as the orange, blue, and yellow flames licked at each other. Soon finding her eyes glued to his once more as she took another small sip. She found herself falling for him even more with every look he passed to her. His smile was charming, his eyes daring, oh yes he was the one she wished to be with. Vixin moved closer to his side and then lowered a little as she rested her head on his shoulder and spoke,"Umm, no not off the top of my head. But if you ask me questions I will surely come up with some for you in return." She turned her head a little and gave him a broad smile, flashing her pearly white fangs to him. Her blue eyes shining with joy and happiness as she looked to him.

Last edited by Prorex Vixin on Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Indulging The Night (Vixin)   Indulging The Night (Vixin) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:13 pm

"Well, if nothing comes to mind, perhaps we could play a little game, purely for the sake of fun and getting to know one another.. Here's how you play... I shall ask you a question and for every truth that you tell me, and trust me, I will know; I shall reward you with a kiss. Give me enough answers to know you better and we may have the makings of the perfect night. Of course, this goes both ways, so if you wish to know an answer from me, please feel free to ask and you can choose whatever reward you wish." Demetri smiled as she moved closer against him. It was almost perfection how she fit beside him. It was like she was made for him. ""I guess I shall go first then..." he said as he stared into her blue hues. "What is your favorite color? Who was your first love? Who was your first kiss? When did you become a vampire? Did you wish it? And lastly, what do you think of me?" He wished to know what she was thinking about him, the situation, everything around them. He wanted to hear it from her mouth, instead of just browsing through her mind like he had done with humans in the past. She was special and he wanted to make it all even more special for the both of them. He was hoping for both a mental and physical connection between the two. He watched as the shadows danced across her face from the fire, and his eyes moved to stare at her lips. They were thick and luscious. He wished he could taste them once more, right now to be exact. But he would be patient and wait for his answers to be given.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Indulging The Night (Vixin)   Indulging The Night (Vixin) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:21 pm

Vixin sat there listening as he spoke and every now and then taking a sip of the sweet red liquid. Her eyes never leaving his. As he began to speak of the game he wished to play she nodded,"Sounds fun." She glanced around the room wondering if there were any others in the area, but as her powers searched for feelings she soon came to the conclusion that it was just her, and the one she longed to be with. Honestly, she was beginning to like it that way. Soon her bright eyes were once again on his face, happy to see a smile had now pulled at the corners of his lips and that that smile was directed to her. Oh yes, she could stare at him for the rest of the night if he let her, but as he spoke again she was pulled away from her thoughts and her ears begged to hear his voice. Vixin nodded."yes, you may go first." She took another sip from the wine glass as the questions he longed to know the answer to were out in the air between them, ready for her answers. "Well, my favorite color is purple. My first love was my last boyfriend before I was turned, his name was Brent. But he is dead now. My first kiss, well, it would have to be Brent. I didn't wish to waste my first kiss on just anyone. Sadly though, it seemed as what I wished didn't happen, did. And I became a vampire around October",she thought for a moment,"oh dear, has it been that long? I would say around October thirtieth or thirty first. Some where along those lines." She slightly blushed as it had been so long for her to remember when she was turned. "As for wishing it, at first no I didn't want it. But I think that was mostly because it was all new to me. The thirst scared me at first, but soon I somewhat learned to control it and bend it so that I wasn't attacking anyone and everyone in my way. Finally becoming the controlled vampire you see before you my lord",she slightly blushed again as she heard his last question. Knowing all of her others answers were true, this answer would be the truth as well,"honestly, I think you are quite amazing. From the moment our eyes met I could tell, that we had something special. And from then until now I have found you to be nothing short of amazing and prefect in my eyes." Her cheeks were a shade redder as her blush deepened, making her eyes a even tad bit bluer as she looked to him. "Now here are my questions. What is your favorite kind of music? What do you find most attractive in a female? When did you build this gorgeous home? What is your favorite color? And finally, I want to know what you think of me." By now her confidence had retuned and her cheeks were so flustered as she lays her head back on his shoulder, awaiting his answers to her own questions. But most of all she waited for his sweet lips to press to hers. Vixin felt a new tickling sensation run down her spine, the feeling almost made her jump. But she knew what it was, she wanted him to kiss her, and kiss her deeply. So she waited.
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Indulging The Night (Vixin)   Indulging The Night (Vixin) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 9:43 pm

Listening to her words, he took it all in. The boyfriend possibly turned her? Then was killed after? Bizarre, but possible. He wondered if she had done it herself, or if he were killed by another. He would save these questions for another time, the game was far too fun and was needing a bit of spicing up. As she answered all he asked, he felt her rest on his shoulder. Taking his hand, he placed it to her cheek and lowered his chin towards hers. Slowly their lips met one another. The first kiss was soft and gentle, taking the taste of her lips once more. He programmed the taste to his memory, never allowing himself to forget it. He could taste the blood that lingered on her lips as well, separating the two tastes, knowing which belonged to which one. The second kiss was harder, cupping her cheek in his hand. The third kiss, he used his tongue to enter her mouth. The fourth kiss was harder than the last ones, filled with passion and intensity. His hand moved across her cheek to her hair, moving his hand through her beautiful golden locks. The fifth kiss held more passion than the last. His other hand rested on the back of the couch, careful to keep space from her. The final kiss was the best of them all. Using his free hand, he pulled her close to him, as he wrapped his strong arm around her shoulders. As he finished the kiss, he pulled away slowly, placing a soft one to her lips. His eyes opened and stared deep into her own orbs.

"My answers now, huh?" he said as he listened to her questions. "I love classical, perhaps more than any other genre. It fully shows the talent of the artist, able to make a song, using now words or anything. Just the sound of music, telling you the story. My favorite part of a female, well, what I look to the eyes first. After all, the eyes are the outlet to the soul. This house was started over one thousand years ago, but since then I have made adjustments and renovations to keep the house gorgeous. My favorite color is blue, I would have to say. It is the color of the sky and the ocean, beautiful and filled with peace, as well as danger. In order for me to accurately tell you, I am going to be brutally honest with you. I have been alive for over nine thousand years. In all those years, centuries, and other calculations of time, I have never found anyone as captivating as yourself. I have traveled the world, explored every inch of the globe, and yet, none compare to you. Or to the way you make me feel. I want nothing more than to spend hours, weeks, months, and years with you, learning all I can about you." He stared deeply into her eyes, waiting for her to respond to his answers, hoping this would lead to much more than what they had going on right then and there.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Indulging The Night (Vixin)   Indulging The Night (Vixin) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 12:03 am

As Vixin felt his hand lay upon her cheek she knew what was about to happen and greeted it without hesitation. Feeling his lips on hers again made her feel warm and fuzzy inside, like someone had let a thousand butterflies free from their cage. It almost made her giggle at the way she felt around him, but she kept her composer. The first kiss was gently and kind as their lips met. As his taste was sweet as the blood scented it, but she knew what he really tasted like without the blood. And that alone made her want him with passion like no other. The second kiss however slightly took her by surprise, it was hard as he held her cheek in his hand still. The third softened a little as he slide his tongue into her mouth and she did the same, her fangs lightly grazing his lip as they kissed. But nay did it stop there, oh no, the fourth was hard and passionate as his tongue danced with hers. But yet the last kiss took her breath away, she could feel his arms wrapped around her shoulders as her body twisted in such a way that she could press her chest to his. Holding her wine glass in one hand as the other gently laid at the nape of his neck. A small sigh of disappointment escaped her as she felt him slowly move from her lips, but as he began to speak those silky words to her she forgot the disappointment and listened. Vixin nodded once he was done speaking,"Classical is a beautiful way of story telling as you so said yourself, but if I may add, I love opera",she chuckled slightly,"I find the personality to attract me most, a strong, steady and giving personality. That which I see lays partly in you. As for the color it would have to be my second most favorite color, honestly." Vixin listened with all she had as he spoke of what he saw in her, why he liked her, finally she spoke,"I am flattered and honored  to cause you such feelings, for I can tell that they are real and not just ones of lust. I can sense the truth behind your words, so I believe you. It makes me joyful that you wish to be with me and know about me, for I do too wish to know more about you. I want to know what makes a man like you tick and be such as you are." She leaned up and placed the glass on the table and gently took his from his hand, placing it next to hers. Turning back to him she sat on the cushion still but her legs were across his, her ankles crossed. "Now is your time for your reward",she leaned up and kissed his neck. First she was gently and easy with her light kisses. The second one was slightly harder, as she kissed him a third time she lightly flicked her tongue across his skin. On the forth her fangs gently grazed the nap of his neck, finally the last reward. She slightly nibbled and kissed random places upon his neck, they were light and gentle. Pulling slowly away from his neck she opened her eyes and looked to his bright, blue orbs. For she was lost in them once again, waiting for him to speak re-guarding her actions.
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Indulging The Night (Vixin)   Indulging The Night (Vixin) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 4:45 pm

As they kissed, he could not help his hands from moving over her body. His eyes held themselves shut, blocking the lights of the fire. He pulled her as close as possible to him, feeling her teeth against his neck, as well as her lips. He kissed her shoulder, allowing her more access to his neck. He groaned softly into her ear. He would not be able to take much more of this without going farther. He pulled himself from her and gave her a smile, kissing her lips passionately and then pulled once more. "I know this is rather sudden, but what would you say we take this to a room which has a door and a lock?" He wondered how she would take his suggestion, hoping that the feelings which fueled him, were also fueling her as well. He picked up the glass, holding it close to his lips as he smelled the scent of the liquid. He remembered the night he took this from a human female. She was brave around him, strange as normally the women of the human race were rather shy. But this one used her body for money, so it was an easy score for Demetri. He let her life down easy, not causing her too much pain. He kept the blood bottled in his cellar, only drinking it when he felt it was a special reason.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Indulging The Night (Vixin)   Indulging The Night (Vixin) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:47 pm

Upon hearing is groan, Vixin smiled to herself. But as she was pulled from his neck a slightly moan of disappointment rose within her. Soon the disappointment evaperated into air as his soft lips touched hers, kissing him with passion and deep feeling. As he pulled away from her, her eyes stared into his and then once again treturned this passionate kiss. Smilling as he pulled away slowly again, then listening to is words as he spoke. "Sudden? Never, and yes. I too would rather be behind a locked door with you. For I seem to want to, explore, you further. Should that be alright with you, my Dominus",Vixin spoke in words with a tint of seduction in her voice. Pickng up her drink she took a sip, but her eyes never left his. Removing it from her lips she spoke again,"after you, my lord." She stood and waited for him to lead her to his room, or which ever room he so decided to show her to. It would make no difference to her, as long as they were together and in the same room. Thats all she wished for. Vixin loved the feelings that played chaos on her when they were together. Granted they had only been together for a short amount of time, nontheless she highly enjoyed his company. But now as she waited for him to stand she went through the feelings one by one, explorig them more carefully, so far, she hadn't been disappointed in what she found.

(Sorry for the, my tablet won't let me color the spoken parts)
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Indulging The Night (Vixin)   Indulging The Night (Vixin) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:14 pm

This Post Is Now Done And The New One Shall Be Made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indulging The Night (Vixin)   Indulging The Night (Vixin) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indulging The Night (Vixin)
Page 1 of 1