Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature)   Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 11:02 am

Months had passed, and the Dominus had grown very fond of his Prorex, Vixin. She was beautiful and enticed him without even trying. She walked along the place as if she had already owned it, something the Dominus found irresistible. She made herself at home quickly, forcing his mind to be wrapped around her tiny fingers. Since their first day, he had been drawn to her, but as a lady, she did not allow him to score the ultimate prize. But with the many hours they spent with one another, the thought seemed to dwindle from his mind. All he wanted was to have her completely. He loved her for her mind, her strength and the undying attraction he felt. Sex was not the most important thing, but he did enjoy it. It had been quite a while since he had actually engaged in the activity as it was. But on this evening, he laid in his bed, thinking of her and he. He wanted everything from her, anything from her. Tonight he would offer her the deal of a lifetime, one he wished she would lovingly accept. Smiling to himself, his hands rested beneath his head, staring up at the ceiling. Reaching a hand to the nightstand he pushed the button beneath the drawer. Moments later, a tender knock came to the door. He gently called then in and smiled to the help as he say in his bed. "This is what I need, jot it down. I need three dozen roses, one hundred tea light candles, three bottles of my most aged blood, two glasses, and logs for the fireplace, which I can make my own fire. Get these within the hour, no later. Do I make myself clear?" The help nodded his head and rushed from the room. Demetri rolled out of bed and fished for some nice clothes. Black was a favorite color of his, mixing it with gunmetal grey and silver. Tonight his slacks were a deep grey, his shirt a black button down and a silver tie. The silver have his eyes an extra kick, a tool he had used many times to lure desperate humans into his chambers, for either feasting or engaging in sexual acts. Taking a light amount of gel to his hands, he rubbed it gently, smoothing it over his palms. Applying it to his hair, he ran his fingers through carefully. Once he had finished, he took his comb and styled the hair just as he normally had. Cleaning his hands, he was ready. Clearing his throat, he moved to the speaker by the door. Pressing the button he spoke gently, "send up Vixin please. I wish to speak with the Prorex and advise her to wear something... Nice.." he finished as he released the button.

Within thirty minutes a knock to his door came and everything he had asked was presented to him. The cart held a bucket with ice and a bottle of thick substance. The ice kept it chilled, taking the other bottles to his miniature refrigerator. He too k the cart and pushed it beside the couch to the southern wall of his suite. The flowers were in three vases. Taking one dozen out, he placed a few in the bed, resting on the pillows. The rest of the flowers from the dozen had their petals plucked and showered all over the room, from the bed, to the floor. He took the other dozen and mimicked his spreading of petals. With the last dozen, he took the darkest rose from the bunch and saved it beside the ice, while the other flowers too became just petals. Once he was satisfied with he look, he took the candles and spread them over every counter and night stand, entertainment center, and any other hard stable surface. As he finished, he returned with flame, lightning them all individually and watching as they flickered small shadows upon the walls. Pleasantly pleased with his work, he rested his butt to the bed, waiting for her patiently.
Back to top Go down
http://ageofthewolves.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature)   Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 2:00 am

Sleep. Thats what was on the Prorex's mind for the moment, the surgery was done and had been successful. Yay for her, no painful reports to deliver to the family and no pain of her powers as they reached out to help the ones who suffered from the loss. But as Vixin sat in her office and read over some paperwork she glanced to the clock,"four more minutes. Just four more minutes. Hang in there." She glanced outside, damn it; the moon had began to slip away and the sun had started to prevail. Sighing with a note of tireness in it, she sat there and waited. "Finally, time to race home",Vixin waved by to the nurse at the front desk. Little did that nurse know that Vixin was a vampire that could ear the blood rushing through her veins. Nope none of them knew what she was. All they needed to know is she was a damn good surgeon and that she was in no mood for horsing around when it came to work. As for right now, Vixin was heading for her Lamborghini GT out in the parking lot tothe sie of the hospital she worked in. There the beauty sat with all its slick black and blood red pin strips running down the sides of it. With the highly tinted windows rolled up and the speedometer resting on 105 m.p.h, she rocketed home to beat the son. Like a bandit on the run from the law. Except the law was the sun, along with time; in her situation. Moments later she pulled into the driveway and killed the engine before heading into the house. Hanging up her keys and coat as a male vampire, whom was younger then her; nodded to her in greetings. She nodded back and went upstairs for a shower and some relaxation.

Once in the safety of her room she untied the draw string around her hips and let the scrub bottoms fall to the black marble floor, then stripping of her top and tossing it with her bottoms. Reminding herself to pick them up later once she was out of the shower. Now only in her bra dn underware she made it into the bath room, turning on the water and setting it to luke warm tempatures. Giving it a moment to warm up before stepping into it after undressing of the rest of her clothes upon her body. The warm water brought a new refreshing feel, adn carried away the old grimmy one. Onceher hair was soaked she shampooed and conditionered it, then finished up with her body wash. Having shaved only the night before. After turning off the water, Vixin reached for a towel that hung on the towel rack right beside the shower. Wrapping her hair in a smaller one and her body in a bigger towel. Upon getting out of the shower she held the towel around her body snuggly and rentered her room to dress for the night of sleep she was about to receive. But once she was dressed in her pajamas, Vixin heard a knock at the door, she answered it,"Hello, may I help you?" The younger male that had nodded in greeting to her was standing in her door way,"the Dominus will have a word with you in his room. He wishes to speak with you now. Oh, and he also said to wear something, nice." The male nodded to her once again before disappearing down the hall. Closing the door Vixin slightly panicked. Had she done something wrong? Of course not, she hadn't; for she had done everything asked of her. Even without question. But now wasn't the time for her to loose her head, if he wished to speak with her then so be it. She would be strong and not panic.

Rushing to her closet she had no idea what she was to wear. Then she remembered, black was his favorite color; and she had just the thing. A black cocktail dress she had bought, but never really knew where she was to wear it at. And now was the chance for her to do so. It fit her snug asa glove. Showing her curves perfectly, but not bunching up. It had just came to the top o f her knees, and was a one-shoulder. Then after putting her dress on she wen't and pulled on a pair of panty hoes, along with her favorite black pumps. Entering her bathroom again she quickly blow dried her hair and redid her make up. Which wasn't very much at all, eye liner and mascara. Once done she left her room and walked tall to the Dominus's room, where she knew he waited for her to enter. She stood at his door for a moment to gather her thoughts adn herself, then upon gently knocking she opened the door and entered. Her eyes went wide, and her heart fluttered as she looked around. Small tea light candles lit th eroom in a soft glow, while a fire gave the room heat and a little more light. Petals where upon the shelves ad entertainment center, and everying these he could have placed them on. Finally she looked to him. Her heart almost stopped at the sight of her Dominus sitting on the bed dressed to the T in a black shirt and grey pants. Her pulse quickened as a foriegn feeling sat in, but yet she had felt this feeling before. When they first met. Love? Maybe, she was hoping. For if only he knew how much she wanted to be with him. And not just sexually, but mentally and physically. She wanted to be his everything, his world. But she knew he more important matters to attend. Finally she found her voice, even though it shook a little,"you summoned me." She looked over him once more, his hair was prefect like he always had it and his clothes fit him just right. Oh yes, this was the man she wished to be with for the rest of her immortal life. Yes, indeed. He brought flames to her usually cold life, and she wasn't about to let it go without a fight. But now she waited as she quietly closed the door behind her for him to say something. Anything honeslty. She stood tall and proud, hands enterlaced by her fingers before her.
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature)   Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:10 pm

As she entered the door, he could not help but to smile at her. The evening was going perfectly, just as he had planned. Her dress was beautiful, black looked great on Demetri, but it was perfect on her. It really caused her light colored hair to pop against the fabric. Her make-up was very small, though he preferred her without, he thought she still looked amazing. He kept himself seated on the edge of the bed, listening to her speak as he smiled to her. "Vixin, it has come to my attention, that I have to tell you something very important. It is very important regarding the clan. Please, come and sit," he said if he moved towards the couch and sat on the cushion. He grabbed the bottle of blood and poured some of it into the two glasses. "Before we begin, this is a fine blood sample I collected over one hundred years ago. Below the house, I have a cellar will all kinds of blood collections below there. I will have to take you down there, sometime. Not tonight, but another for sure." He looked to the female vampire, waiting on her patiently. "What I have been meaning to tell you for so long, is well... It's not the easiest thing for me. As I have been around for thousands of years, as you know. I have never had a feeling like this before. I have met millions, possibly billions of women in my life. I have changed some, killed others, but there are none who had captivated me as you do. In the time that we have been around one another, I often find myself thinking of you. When you are away, I think of you, think of being around you. I love spending time with you and just being near you. What I'm trying to say is... I love you Vixin, and I want you to be my Domina. There is no other thing I could possibly ask for at this time."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature)   Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:07 am

Vixin relaxed mentally as he smiled to her, now getting the feeling it wasn't something she had done wrong. Although the matter was important. But it must have to deal with the clan for him to want to see her priately, no? Maybe, but as he began to speak her question was answered. Alright, then; maybe it was about the clan. As she listened to his words and his order for her to sit, she moved by his side on the couch and faced him. Her attention fully on the man before her. She smiled as the conversation turned light and he spoke about the cellar full of the bloods he had collected in his pervious years as a vampire. She gently took the glass from him, her fingers brushing his. Vixin nodded as he promised to show her the cellar some time. Her thoughts soon turned to those of her presious years, and how lonely they were. Oh if only he would have been there to hold her at night. Vixin had just come to realize the feeling within her heart. It was the same feeling she had only felt once, and at that it was over many decades ago. But compared to this, that feeling was nothing. Oh no, this was different and stronger. Bringing herself back to the real time she listened with a smile upon her face. His voice was like warm honey. Silk and sweet. She loved it. Vixin could listen to him speak for hours. But these words her loaded with feeling from him, springing her own feelings into action. As she paid attention she began to piece together his words, right up until he told her plave out. He loved her. Her heart stopped, or well it felt like it. It was a marriage proposal for her, to be HIS Domina; was all she wanted from the beginning. She finally found the words to say, her eyes slightly tearing with happiness,"I have something to tell you as well, I have always felt a strong connection with you. From the day we met, I wanted nothing more then to be by your side. To follow you and be there for you. I-I.. just never really had the nerve to tell you." Her smile grew. Slowly she reached uut and placed her hand on his, using her thumb to gently to rub the back of his. Setting her drink on the table after taking a sip of it. "The wine if delisious by the way. And to answer your wants, I will be your Domina. I too, love you Demetri. More then I could ever express in this immortal life. I don't or won't have enought time to tell you how much love I have for you. You're always on my mind, running through my thoughts. Always within my heart.",being her normal confident self, she leaned forwards and gently kissed him. Her heart raced, knowing that he wouldn't object to her, she gently broke the kiss and looked to him. Wandering what he was to say to her next.
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature)   Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:07 pm

Without a second thought or a moment's hesitation, Demetri pulled the Prorex, now Domina to his lap. His blue eyes stared into her tender pools of blue, and he leaned her in close. He kissed her lips passionately, loving the sound of her affections and love for him. Nothing could make him happier than this moment as it was currently. Running his hand through her hair and over her shoulders, Demetri, moved the strap from her shoulder and allowed it to hang perfectly still and out of the way. His lips broke the kiss and moved to her cheek, kissing along it gently, giving tender bites and nips as he moved to her earlobe. He nipped at her ear, licking slightly below it and kissed down her neck. His fangs elongated and rolled over her skin carefully. Taking a bite, he forced his fangs to sink into her skin. The blood filled his mouth quickly, sucking it up as he pulled back and watched it heal slowly. His eyes moved up to meet her stare and a smile slid across his lips. He was happy with her, aroused by her choice of clothing, and wished for nothing more than to see it sprawled to the ground. Demetri spoke gently to her, "I love you Vixin, so much more than you could ever imagine." Demetri kissed her lips passionately once more and moved his hands to roll down her skin again. Moving his cheek to press against hers gently, he whispered "I want to prove my love for you by giving myself to you completely.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature)   Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:01 am

As her heart raced or now becoming the domina she wished to be to the man she loved, she smiled wide. Willingly being pulled into his lap he wrapped her arms around his shoulders and stared into those deep pools of blue she loved so much. As he kissed her thoughts scattered and her heart raced even more so. Her fingers found themselves tangled into his hair as she gently run her hands up his neck. A small moan of passion escaped her throat as the kiss deepened. Not bothering to fix her strap on her shoulder. Vixin slightly whined as he broke the intense, but holds him close as his lips trailed down her skin. She gripped his shirt tightly as the flame she had for him blazed inside her. This moment had to have been the happiest she had ever been in all her years. Her time with Brent couldn't even compare to this feeling. It made her feel as if she could fly. She withheld a groan as his teeth an lips had found her earlobe Vixin's eyes were closed as she moved her hands about his shoulders and neck. Moments later a shiver ran the length of her body as she felt the needle points of his fangs gently run over her skin. She gasped in pleasure as her eyes opened wide then closed again. Her grip tightening on his shirt as the small sting faded into a pleasurable sensation. Once his fangs we removed from her neck she looked down to him with a smile of pure happiness. "I love you too Demetri, with all my heart and soul",she kissed him wit enough passion to last a whole other life time. Then pressed her cheek to his as she gently placed a hand on the cheek that wasn't against hers. Smiling as he whispered sweet words into her ear,"I was hoping you would, I have long awaited my chance to give myself to you." Vixin bent her head down and began to kiss his neck lovingly, adding a nibble here and their.
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature)   Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:08 am

"Before we can continue, just as I had bitten you and drank of your blood, you too shall do the same. For our lives to be connected forever, I wish of you to taste the blood which flows through my ancient veins, to feel a sense of myself within you in a non-sexual way. After this night, no member shall be able to deny the fact that you are mine and I am yours. After you drink of my blood, your life will be tied with me forever." He smiled to her, kissed her lips once and lifted her from his lap. He placed her on the bed, staring into her eyes as he moved towards her and then back away. As he turned to face her, his hands danced down the front of his shirt, unbuttoning it as he moved down to his pants. With the shirt completely undone, he took it off slowly and carefully placed it on the arm of the couch. Demetri cared highly for his clothes, knowing full well that he could get more if he absolutely needed to. But he loved that shirt. He loved the way it looked on, the way she looked at him in it. With his shirt completely off, he moved to her again. He wrapped his arms around her back, pulling her close so she could feel the bare skin he was showing off. He rolled his head back, allowing the majority of his neck to be seen. "When you are ready, my love.." he said with a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature)   Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:50 am

Vixin sat in his lap an listened to him as he spoke of what sounded to be a blood ritual. She had heard of these in the dark alleyways by other vampires she came across many many years ago. The ritual was to tie two vampires together. The scent of one on the other for all eternity. More or less laying claim to whom in which you loved. And now it was her turn to be claimed, and lay claim. The thought excited her, to belong to him and him be hers. So as he picked her up and sat her back down on the bed, she grinned. Her eyes on him as he stepped back and begun to undress from his shirt. The act made her want him even more. Kicking of her heels she moved so that when he wrapped her in his embrace she was on her knees on the bed and eye level with him. Now it was her turn to tie herself to him. Vixin kissed his jaw while working down his jawline to his nexk. Kissing his taunting skin gently as she gave an occional nibble. Now at the nape o his neck she kissed him once more and gave a quick bite, his blood rushed into her mouth as she ran her tongue over the punctures in his skin. After a moment she pulled away from his neck, looking to him with a grin,"I am now yours and you are now mine. Forever." Vixin kissed the small holes once more as they quickly healed, whispers in his ear,"I need you Demetri, very much." Her hands tangled within his hair as she waited for his reactiong to her words.
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature)   Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:37 pm

Wrapping his arms around her back delicately, he held her close, allowing her to drink of his blood, completing their joining. Demetri had never shared in the blood with another vampire, not like this. He had shared human blood tons of times, favoring the taste after a marvelous hunt. But those days were past and Demetri tried his hardest not to hunt the weaklings down. He would allow them to live, feasting on other beings. But there was an occasional slip, listening to the sounds of their cries forced the oldest living being to dwell into the past. As adrenaline pumped through the very veins of the scared and frightened, it caused their blood to become more rich and thick. It was a beautiful taste, the best bottles he had collected were of adrenaline infused samples. Demetri closed his eyes in the taking of his blood, smiling wide as he knew what this was to mean for the two of them. Life would be complete, well, for now. Though he had many "children", none of were his own descent. They had been bitten, or forced to drink of the leader's blood. The thought of actually giving his seed unto her, of achieving a life from his form and hers, was something astounding. Beyond the bond of their consumption, they would share a special connection. Demetri was not even one hundred percent sure such a thing could be accomplished, but he would try. For her, he would try his best. When she had finished, he opened his eyes and stared into her blue orbs, looking into them intently. "And what of me is it that you need? For I have a growing desire to give myself unto you completely. There is nothing I would wish for more in this moment. I love you whole-heartedly and with all my being." As he finished his words, he moved his lips to press themselves tight against her own. He closed his eyes, allowing his hands to explore her cheeks and ears, touching her gently.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature)   Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:01 pm

Pressed against him tightly, Vixin revealed in the touching of their bodies. Imagining them tangled within the sheets all night. She knew he could read her mind and she purposely let those images to the fore front of her mind. Vixin spoke as she answered his questions,"I wish for you to let me give mysel to you completely. And for you to give yourself to me in return. I us to explore tonight. I want to get to know your body just as badly as I can feel you wanting to know mine." She moved so she could see his face completely. Then out of his arms as she slide the one shoulder strap off her arm. Leaving the rest for him to unzip. She also wished for more. A child, but her one true love. She knew he may have many vampire he has created, but for as far as she knew; none that were from him personally. She wanted to give him something that no other had before. A family to call his. She knew the other vampires where his family, but she wanted to bare him a child. "I love you more then this eterntal life can hold. You have become my world Demetri.",she moved and gave him a scorching kiss as she held him close to her body.
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature)   Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:27 am

Moving his thoughts to contain the contents of her own, and smiled at her thoughts. She was doing it on purpose, and Demetri knew it. It was all he wanted, more than anything. At the start of their kiss, Demetri moved the dress from the rest of her body. He placed it carefully at the foot of the bed, while his hands got to work on her body, releasing her breasts from the confines of her bra. As they were there together, Demetri broke the kiss, staring into her eyes bright and glistening. He watched as the flames around the room grew and fell, flickering against the pale color of her bleached skin. His hands moved down her body, touching her chest, feeling around to her back and shoulders. As his hands rubbed against his skin, his lips pressed against it softly, kissing the revealed portions of flesh. He kissed below her neck, moving down her body with his hands. Repositioning her, he lifted her higher on the bed, forcing her to lay against the mattress. His hands continued to make their way lower and lower. His lips pressed against the skin between her breasts, kissing up and down along them. His fingers laced their grasp around the material covering her lower region. His kisses passed down her front, leading to the material itself. Lightly, he took the material in between his teeth, pulling playfully from side to side as he slipped it from her body with ease. Dropping the underwear to the floor, he smiled at her completely naked form before him. His mind took a mental picture forever burning this image deep within his thoughts. As he began to remove the rest of his clothes, he could only look over her. Her thoughts ran rampant within his own mind, listening and watching all the images she had shown to him. He could not help but to smile. Once he was completely naked as she was, he mounted her, resting his knees to the sides of her legs and his elbows rested on opposite sides of her head. His fingers intertwined with her hair, as he pulled himself closer to her, their chests beating together as their hearts fluttered within their boney cages. His blue eyes stared deeply in her own, a smile traced over the corners of his lips. With each passing second, his body came closer to hers, his lips finally meeting the safety of her own. His member pressed to her lightly, slowly making its way to enter into the cavern he had yet to explore.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature)   Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:30 am

Vixin stayed pressed against his chest with hers, only breaking the touch as he removed her dress. His hands felt wonderful upon her body as he ran them along her back to undo her bra. The release of her breasts felt amazing. Her bright eyes burning into his as they looked at one another. Vixin almost moaned aloud as his hands ran across her breasts, wanting nothing more then to feel so much more of him. But she knew that would come later. She ran her fingers through his hair as his soft and inviting lips worked their magic on her skin. Making it prickle with tiny chills. Vixin smiled as he lifted her and laid her on her back, she loved it when he hovered above her. She felt small and petite like this, plus it made him look all the sexier. Her arm still around his shoulders, hanging their loosely. She slightly sighed in pleasurable tones. Gently clawing at his back while he moved down her body with his lips. Watching as he removed her black underwear with his teeth, it made her hot for him. Her burning desire for him to be deep into her was fueled. As she watched her panties be dropped, a grin came across her face. She knew what was about to happpen in time and she desired it to the point of almost painful. But she would wait, wait until he was ready to give himself to her. More images flashed through her mind. Her favorite one was of them climaxing together, as one. Vixin knew they would both be rather sated by the time dawn came. A moment later, her eyes turned to him as he undressed in front of her. His body was chiseled to perfection, taunty and very inviting to her. Looking to him as he laid on top of her, her lips displayed a smile of love and caring. She lighly ran her finger down his neck as he played in her hair, her bright orbs staring back into his. Finally a kiss, she greeting him with passion and love like no other. Parting her lips slightly, then meeting his. She groaned mentally as the feeling of his member pressed again her center. Soon, soon they would be ignited in a nights worth of pleasures.
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature)   Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:01 am

Pressing himself against her, he slightly gave a thrust with his hips. It forced him inside of the tight walls, feeling their ribbed lining tighten around him immediately. If there was one amazing thing about being a vampire, it was the regeneration they had. No matter how old, or how many times they had sex, the organs would recuperate and go back to their virgin size. For an eternity, sex would feel as if Vixin was a brand new girl, being touched for the very first time. The only difference, there would be no consistently popping the virgin lush. Forcing his way in, he took things nice and slow, allowing her to get accustomed to his size and girth. Demetri was gifted, from a very young child to after the change had occurred. But he was not one to gloat or wave it around to others. He was modest in most ways, but especially in those secret gifts. He listened to the thoughts of her mind, smiling as she thought of them climaxing together at the intensity of their joining, consummating their love for the both of them to lay wondrous eyes upon. As he rested most of his weight on his elbows, which held him propped up, he stared down into her eyes and smiled, kissing her neck and coming back to her lips. He loved her dearly, more than anything he had ever taken into his home, into his heart. Demetri could satisfy himself in her love and adoration, but he knew deep down, that if he wanted the best vampires out there, he would have to keep repopulating, and Vixin would not be able to handle them all by herself, nor did he want her to. Though no others had ever successfully birthed a living vampire, Demetri knew it would take a toll on the body. It would take her to the ends of the earth and back again, with the pain, the agony, and the thirst. She would need more blood than she even would drink now. Flushing those thoughts from his mind, he broke the kisses and stared directly into her crystal blue eyes, "I love you.."

He stopped his motions for a second completely, staring into her eyes. "I love you Vixin, and I cannot wait to see the greatness we can create with one another." Demetri returned to his motions, going with full force of all he had. Though his body kept a slow rhythm, he wished to go harder and faster. But he wanted to be patient. He wanted it to be perfect with one another. He began to kiss down her neck, tasting her skin and taking in her scent completely. The Dominus stared down to his Domina, watching her body rock from his motions, moving back and forth against the mattress. He quickened his pace, listening for any noises she might make, whines or moans. Whatever it was, he smirked and began kissing down the front of her chest. His hand moved to her cheek, rubbing it gently as he moved his hand to her hair, running through it gently. Every bit of her he loved, every portion of her was perfect, and everything that made her who she was, was loved by Demetri.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature)   Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:36 am

Vixin waited impatiently as he was pressed against her center, finally with a thrust he was within her. A moan escaped her lips. Slowly becoming adjusted to his size as his moved and rocked against her slowly. It had been so long since she was touched like this. So long since she had last been in this situation. But now it was more then a situation, it was love making with her husband. That was what this was. Two lovers growing and becoming close. A wife and husband bonding together. Her hands moved from his shoulders to his chest as they rocked slowly. Looking into his eyes with a smile while he looked back to her. Vixin kissed him back deeply, quickly moving her hands to his cheeks. Demetri was truly her first true love. She loved him with all her heart, body, and mind. He was her everything. Although, Vixin wasn't so sure that he knew that she wanted children. She wished for a family of her own, with him. Allowing that to accidentally come to the front as well, but realizing she did so; she didn't take the thought away. She wished for him to see it. No matter if her body would be in trouble. This was something she would fight for, something she wished for them to share. Something that she wanted to give him. But after a moment of the kiss it was broken, her eyes went straight to his immediately. "I love you more",another soft moan escaped her, but she looked to him as he stopped his motions. Listening to his words of honey. Now back in motion she groaned softly for a moment, her pleasure starting to build slowly as he filled her repeatedly.

With time Vixin's soft moans began to elevate into louder groans of pleasure. Her hands moved and tangled within his hair. Her lips slightly parted, as if calling to him for a kiss. Her bright blue orbs staring back into his. She began to move her hips with him to give him his own pleasure. Slightly leaning up, she whispered,"please Demetri, just a little harder. Just a little faster." She leaned back again, moving her hips in unison with his so they met. Vixin's dropped her hands to his upper arms, gently squeezing them.

(Sorry it is short >.<)
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature)   Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 5:32 pm

Pressing himself against her, he smiled and kissed her lips passionately. He listened to her words, doing as she said. As she thought of having a child with him, Demetri could not slow himself down. His heart raced and his mind wandered back to hers. The images she shared of them, a child, all of it was enough to force the male to no longer contain himself. He kissed along ehr skin, trying to take in her taste and her smell all at once. As he finally thrust deep inside of her, he could feel his seed expelling at a quickened pace. It splattered along her walls, reaching the deepest depths of her. As he rocked against her back and forth, he pushed his body to finish the process of his release. He sank his teeth into her body, allowing his bite to force her body to spread her blood quickly, allowing her ovaries to take the donation much better. He moved until all his energy had been used for their meeting. Demetri relaxed and found himself laying against her. He kissed her lips and muttered gently against her, "my love... I have a feeling we shall not be the only Marinceas around here much longer.."

(It's alright. Mine is waaaayyyyy short and I apologize..)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature)   Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:43 pm

Vixin moaned with every thrust he gave to her. Her pleasure growing, and smile crossing her lips as he did what she wished for him to. "Yes Demetri.. Ohhh, yes..",her eyes closed as she slightly arched her back and circled her hips to give him pleasure as well. She loved him and wanted nothing but to pleasure him too. Her lips parted as she breathed laboredly and fast. Her nail slightly dug into his shoulder. She kissed his shoulder, the nape of his neck, and his jaw line. As he drove his fangs into her skin she gave a loud moan of pleasure. Pushing him deeper into her as she climaxed with him. Her spasms rocked through her as she arched her back and pressed against him fully. Once they were over she relaxed, holding him close as he laid upon her and rested. Vixin rubbed his back and rested with him. Satisfied and very happy to be with him. Her eyes closed, but then opened as she spoke. Looking to him his words made her heart flutter and race. "You mean, we will be, parents?",she looked to him with shock for a moment, then a smile so wide it reached from ear to ear,"oh Demetri! I love you so much!" She rolled them over and straddled his waist, kissing him deeply before slowly pulling away and nuzzling him. "I love you so much Demetri. I am so happy right now you have no idea.",she laid against him and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature)   Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love's Desire (Vixin/Mature)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FAQ And Out Of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: