Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gravity | Border Acceptance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Airman Skyler
Human
Airman Skyler

Character sheet

Gravity | Border Acceptance Empty
PostSubject: Gravity | Border Acceptance   Gravity | Border Acceptance Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 1:56 am

Stepping into the office, no one was around to see as the woman stood inside. She was completely alone, and liked it, actually. Over her the time of her leaving from the country and heading a bit east to the populated cities, she became quite used to the idea of living these places and tended to find her ways around the area easily now after finally learning how to navigate on a train. Luckily for her, her destination had been made and she gladly planted herself into a seat to rest her tired feet from all the walking it took to get there.

She wore nothing more but a stretchy black skirt that hugged her sides and stomach against her light green shirt and a pair of black high heels to make her appear professional before the person who was to interview her for the position she requested. In the mean time before getting there, she managed to put on some make-up, even if she did not like wearing it, and put her hair up so that it would be out of her eyes when the superior would look at her. Eye contact was very important between someone and another during a conversation, she knew, and would do her best in order to fulfill her hopes in eventually joining the department that proudly worked within the buildings she stood at the center of.

Skyler quickly straightened in her seat and crossed her legs neatly over the other. She then waited, imagining the things she would say and some questions the person might ask her in order to earn some information more about herself. In her hands, she held a couple papers explaining her achievements and perhaps some vital information that they would need in order before fully accepting her. It was about mid-day, noon, she'd say when she arrived at the premisses, greeted by security guards and let on to pass as she held permission from scheduling an appointment for an interview with them earlier that week. All she could do now, was patiently wait and monitor her surroundings in case someone were to come and she was to salute them in honor of their respects.
Back to top Go down
General Liara
Admin
General Liara

PostSubject: Re: Gravity | Border Acceptance   Gravity | Border Acceptance Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:13 pm

Moving about the office, she walked from her room to the rest of the building. As she was headed out the front door, her receptionist called to her, "General, your noon appointment is here." Liara lifted her head from the files she held in her hands. she looked to her receptionist and smiled, "why thank you Claire." She closed the files and handed them to Claire, adjusting her suit, making sure her buttons were fastened and pulled tight against her chest so there were no creases. As she found herself looking perfect, she grabbed the files Claire had been holding for her. Opening to front page, she went over the name. Madison, Skyler. As she closed the folder, she moved to the waiting room and opened the door. "Madison, come with me," she said as she left the door open and led her to her own office. "Have a seat," she said as she sat behind her desk, placing the file down on the desk. She flipped through the pages, looking over the material which had been presented to her. "Alright, Madison first name Skyler. Tell me a little bit about yourself. It appears you have a lot of wonderful qualities that we would love to have. We have already ran a background check on you, but to clarify everything is accurate, I'm going to need you to tell me it in detail. Tell me of your family, friends, reason for wishing to join, and if you have had any run-ins with other races?" as she asked her final questions, she looked up to the female. She was rather attractive, and Liara knew that she would need to be doing a full check on her, everything and anything was open for debate or questioning. The woman seated before her was elegant and beautiful, Liara could keep things professional, all the while wondering what she looked like beneath her garments. "You might have heard of me, I am General Liara Anderson. In the work place, you will call me General, but in one on one conversations, you may call me Liara. Please do not mix these occasions up. I have been through many fights, battles, and squables. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Once we get finished with the question and answer portion, we will move to the physical check."
Back to top Go down
Airman Skyler
Human
Airman Skyler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gravity | Border Acceptance   Gravity | Border Acceptance Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:10 pm

Her iridescent hues shot up, praised with the display of a feminine song as it rang to her very ears and made her face level to it's greeting to only her last name. The woman was built strong, and Skyler could not keep the secrecy of her eyes to falter off where the material hugged her perfectly over her chest. The naked eye could not contain so much of one's beauty within the room, providing a rosy dust-like color upon her cheeks as she quietly rose to the woman's attention and followed after like a child obeying their mother's command. Her hour-glass form was swiped with many glances of her eyes, watching and observing at the way she walked as a great open should in the order of superiority as she was but only a lowly newcomer with a small hope of joining these parts. The office was small, but suited the general, she thought silently to herself, all the while leaving herself to sit on one of the seating places the superior motioned to. The general held a dominating glow to her appearance, that of which elegantly washed over her shoulders and placed the female into a delicate position to simply reply to all of that she wished to know. Her features did not phase with when she caught the smallest of gazes of the woman looking her over, a tinge of a cute smirk twitching at the side of her plump pair of lips, "It is an utmost honor in establishing here to where you rule most highly of our nimble race in the spite of finding where one belongs in fighting back. I will refer to you as General when needed, and as given, Liara on other occasions. Wonderful name, might I add." Her words were graced with a soft country accent, though blended with of little normality produced by only the little time she spent in living the city life.

Skyler placed her hands professionally on her higher crossed knee that peeked at the end of her pencil black skirt, exchanging a stern and non-foolish glance to the leader with her head held neatly, "I've interfered with small interactions with other races, however, when going to school I studied the experimentation of a race in Latin known as 'Mora', a creature of both human and domestic pet, I believe. As for that, family dispersed slowly with time; my mother left at a young age for I, and my brother with the simplicity of his age departing him to greater horizons. I had visited my father once after I had graduated as I had the privilege of digging up more of the races as they neared closer to our homelands. Vampires had run over the town in my time of visiting my father, and led it to catching us dead by our necks. I was able to fire my arrow at their necks and many had fallen, but sadly my father had been one of them as I was not quick enough, it seemed." Skyler stopped herself to think clearly of her words before continuing, lightly running her hands over her forearms to then make eye-contact with the other that waited for her to resume the conversation, "I come here in hoping of finding a home. I have nothing left in living in the country, and have found myself in the toughest of situations in order of surviving, as the countryside only grants so many protection with the little money it holds. Fortunately at a young age, my father had put me in the family profession in competing with archery. I was blessed with several opportunities the harder I trained and achieved competitions against even some of the wisest archers in my age category. With that being said, the awards also granted me scholarships, as I remained dedicated to my schooling and then went on to brighter things before the death of my father made me realize that in order to survive, I must fight."

Turning her jaw to the side, she bit down and cracked a proud smile. Her eyes were aglow, like a mid-night sky of stars only instead of a dark sky, it was pleasured with an illuminating green-blue shade, "That is why I am here. I wish nothing more but a place of peace and the matter of myself being able to fight for what is good for us. You have my word to fight against the races, and I will provide you with my knowledge upon them that you may or may not know already." Hoping her words were stated clear enough to the woman, she nodded affirmatively to whatever she had planned and stood, waiting for the physical examination to take place as she patiently waited for a response back. There was a side of her that felt of importance, like as if perhaps that maybe a position worth her skills could be a bit higher, however, she'd be happy with anything at this point.
Back to top Go down
General Liara
Admin
General Liara

PostSubject: Re: Gravity | Border Acceptance   Gravity | Border Acceptance Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:37 pm

Liara listened intently, though she only lifted her eyes from the pages for a couple seconds at a time. Skyler's whole life was presented before her, her clearance of security, her history, where she was born and when. She had it all, but hearing it from the mouth itself, Liara could determine how useful she could be to them, to her. There was no perfect human in her eyes, none that held the ability to forget all the hurts of the past. Liara had been trough pains from all the species. In some way, shape or form, they had taken a bit of her heart against her will. The General looks to the female, wondering if these events had marked her as they did herself. "Airman live in the apartments which the center of the territory. Around the borders we have sentry towers for protection from outside forces, though no creatures have been dumb enough to approach our walls. You will be given multiple uniforms and forced to purchase garments which go along with it, suck as shirts and socks. Every morning we rise at 0500 for the beginning of the day. Your first weeks here will be hard, you will be tested and trained into something more than a civilian. At that point, you will be given a position and trained to use your bow even better than you claim you do now. I myself choose to use blades as my weapon of choice. But yours is good. We will need it greatly. In the time here, you will also learn customs and courtesies for the military. We currently have a couple higher ranks with us. Major Svet is my closest confidant and relays all important information from my lips to the flight. Lieutenant Wesley, he is in charge of training and development. He is wise in his skills and though, he is a major flirt, try to keep business as it is. Sergeant Loch can also been seen around the grounds. If you have any questions, please direct them to those members first before coming to me, unless it is an emergency."

Liara closed the file, placing it on the desk, she walked around to the front and sat on the edge of her desk, sliding the picture of Caleb closer to her computer screen. "Do you have any family left? Uncles, cousins, aunts? If you do, I require you to tell them of your joining. You do not have to do it before my eyes or the Major's. I just don't want to get any angry calls that I took their child from them. They can be rather annoying at times. Now, for this next part I am going to have to ask you to stand and face the wall away from me. You will undress so that I can annotate any identifying marks such as scars, tattoos, piercings and the like. I am telling your now, I will touch you but it will not hurt. Normally I do not do these myself, but the Major has been out on a mission as of late. So please, stand and face the wall, spread your feet and strip." Liara watched the other waiting for her directions to be followed. Her eyes scanned over the girl's body and she could feel herself becoming slightly aroused by the idea of having to check her body. She bit her lip, wishing Svet had been here in her place to not put such pressure on the General. Professionalism first, order and discipline always. But could Liara control herself this day? Skyler's voice was sexy and alluring.
Back to top Go down
Airman Skyler
Human
Airman Skyler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gravity | Border Acceptance   Gravity | Border Acceptance Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:53 pm

The idea of training made a light bulb blink on in her head. She liked the sound of that actually, and most highly preferred getting as much of it as she could when being given a bow and couple arrows. The best parts where when she would be left alone to train in the silence, it was better then, much easier to concentrate, but if the general or in fact, for that matter, any of the superiors wished to see how far her training had exceeded over her many years, she would not mind. It wouldn't be the first time someone has watched her aim and fire at a target. As she listened, the woman took note of all of the individuals to whom she spoke of, tucking it at the back of her mind in the case she would happen to run into them a time or two around the area, but she doubted it. If there was one thing she learned and had not yet regretted most importantly of all, was keep your friends close and enemies closer. Maybe a friend or two would not be entirely a distraction, depending on how well trusting they seem, or are. It all depends, "I'll be sure to remember that, and thank you for the opportunity. As for that, I only hope that I will feel as easily welcomed around them then how you speak of them, but with that being said, I'm more dedicated to my work than socializing. If there come a time where I would like to work up in the chain, I'll be sure to look for them to test my abilities, General." Skyler's eyes switched glances back and forth to the woman's hues and the view of the horizon out the office's main few windows. There lay a beautiful view of what all she guessed they owned and sighed with impatience to already start training at once. Hopefully after this she'll be able to settle into her lonesome quarters and get some rest before collecting her uniforms and what-nots to begin her duties. Time was valuable, after all.

"No family as I know of.. My mother had run off after taking most of my father's money for alcohol, and my brother has gone his own ways living up in Chicago supposedly, I don't know. No uncles or aunts I recall, we've all kinda gone our own paths and don't stay in contact with each other any more. There should be no issues with that, then. Can't be all bad, at least then the enemy can't hurt me mentally, but only then physically." In truth, her throat had gone dry as she simply tried to pretend it was no big deal, but deep down she felt the lonesome pain of not having a family any more. Since the beginning she had been born into a broken family without a real mother to have, and her brother was much older, and never really liked the things she liked growing up. Her father was the only thing she valued, but that was gone now. And she had the vampires to hate because of it. Skyler nodded affirmatively to the General's orders, slightly confused, but knowing that if perhaps she hadn't obeyed, that she would be shot, or literally shot down for the position. Might as well get it over with, she thought. Biting her bottom lip gently, she began with removing her top and then unbuttoning her pants slowly from her legs till she could finally step out of them, lastly stepping out of her heels to be completely bare-footed on the carpeted floor. She kicked the materials to the side carelessly and took a large breath which made her chest grow bigger slowly before exhaling it back down to it's normal place. With the luck of having a spare band around her wrist, she pulled it off and tied her long lochs of light and dark browns into a high, messy bun so that she could see there were not tattoos on her neck. There was however a small scar cutting across her right shoulder, and when the General would look closer and lower, she would see that there is a tattoo over her hip. It was foolish of her to even have the three stars, especially where it held not meaning to it. How stupid she could be with the help of alcohol, she thought annoyingly, knowing the woman would be a bit curious of it as it was kinda stupid. Hopefully soon she'll get a real tattoo, maybe a cover-up if she were lucky, "Like this?" As she said this, she spoke over her shoulder once positioning her hands against the wall and feet parted. She felt a bit awkward being this bare before someone she had just met, but at least she wasn't going to like rape her, she wondered.
Back to top Go down
General Liara
Admin
General Liara

PostSubject: Re: Gravity | Border Acceptance   Gravity | Border Acceptance Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:35 pm

Liara listened to the girl, hearing all she had to say. She looked to the files now and then, but one she had finished, Skyler started undressing. Normally the Medic would be doing such a check for scars, tattoos and any other marks, but Melissa had not been seen for some time. Liara watched her carefully. The articles were tossed to the floor and she turned slowly. It was then that she caught a glimpse of the tattoo on her hip. "I see you have a tattoo. Is it for any reason?" She looked to the girl curiously. She stood from the desk and walked around her slowly. Her hands moved over her skin gently, feeling any bumps or anything of the sort. She checked every freckle to see if it were forcing itself to stick outward. She checked every mole, documenting them all. She looked to Skyler's eyes, staring into them as the fire built inside of her. She paused for a moment and stood before her front, looking down her chest. Her breasts were rather large, and perky. They were beautiful, a selling point for the General since Caleb had been murdered. She had been curious of the females since before they were ever together, but swore herself to them once she lost the love of her life, promising to never love as strong again. She grabbed the material, peeling it from her skin as it revealed her breast. She could see the chilled air and losing clothes had forced it to become hardened. She wished to pry the clothing off and suckle on her breast, fueling the two to interlock and roll about her office.

She lifted her eyes as she released the bra. "Just curious, but what is your sexual preference? We ask this to all our troops joining, as it seems some find themselves feeling more comfortable if they know their ass is safe." She smiled to her gently and thought once more. "In order for you to be accepted among our legion, you shall have to recite the pledge to the me. I shall give it to you, and you say it back aloud. Would you be willing to do this? Also, please tell me if I make you uncomfortable.." She thought over it for a moment and then smiled. "I will share the pledge with you, and then you can choose if you so wish to follow it. I, state your name, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend our laws and people against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the General and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."
Back to top Go down
Airman Skyler
Human
Airman Skyler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gravity | Border Acceptance   Gravity | Border Acceptance Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:22 am

Skyler shrugged simply because of the fact that the tattoo did not actually have a special reason. It was just there because of a stupid idea, along with the little help of alcohol within her younger college figure. She was still quite young to begin with, but she knew the tattoo, if not yet removed, would be marked to be explained for the rest of her life, "No, not really. I actually have no clue what possessed me to do such a thing, but I guess college can do a lot of weird things to someone.." The woman smirked as she said this, lightly removing the strands of her long lochs of brunette hairs out from her shoulder so that the general had a better view of her chest. She could sense the change in how the woman looked at her within the brightness of her beautiful eyes, tensing into her touch for she was mildly uncomfortable in some regions, yet desperate for more if pleasantly granted. It had been long since she had an arousing night with another of her gender, perhaps that was what made the superior so interested in doing a body search against her own will. Not that she really cared, but the fact that the possibility of the other being quite fond of her made her feel just as equally attracted. She'd be a fool to not find the other breathtakingly gorgeous, especially if not when thinking of her with not an article of clothing left over her thin, hour-glass body. Just the thought of it made her want to grab her and shove her against the wall, but Skyler remained silent of her thoughts, letting the general touch her wherever was needed.

A curious brow arched at her as her grin slightly widened. She could've made a lot more snide comments upon the random subject, but if she truly wished to know, then so be it, "Actually... I'm fascinated in both genders. Found my interest in women around the end of high school to be precise, and men have always been part of my life. But never have I had the costs of being in a relationship with another of my suit, only men, sadly. Do I dare ask yours, mad'am?" Skyler's light colored orbs trailed down the woman's figure, quickly prying it back up after picking her clothes delicately off the floor and pressing them into her side within her embraced arms. She nodded, knowing the challenges and expectations of her given rank and all of that she would need to do in order to work up to greater importance. If it hadn't of been for the department, she would be without a reason to kill the bloodsuckers that killed her father. Revenge was sweet, and it was duly needed. The image of an arrow pierced through between all of their beady bloodlusted eyes made a sinister twitch of a smile curl at her plump pair of lips, "Affirmative, ma'am. I wish to never let any of you down and know my orders. Your commands will always be obeyed, and my duties will always remain fulfilled. I, Skyler Rose Madison, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend our laws and people against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the General and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." Confidently, Skyler held her clothes against her chest with one arm while the other saluted above a cheeky grin to the General, sending her a playful wink if the chance was made for them to get to know each other a bit more.
Back to top Go down
General Liara
Admin
General Liara

PostSubject: Re: Gravity | Border Acceptance   Gravity | Border Acceptance Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:53 am

Inspecting the rest of her gorgeous body, the General looked over the female. Her eyes rolled carefully down, taking note of anything mentioning or marking down. The tattoo was meaningless. Perhaps from a wild night of drinking or a dare from an intoxicated friend. Such ideas as these intrigued the General highly. At a young age she too found herself in small bits of trouble here and there, always running from the law until she decided to join it. She loved and hated order, knowing she needed it in her life, she enlisted and rode up the ranks approvingly. She did everything in life to her best abilities. She loved every minute of being in her rank, but this moment was seeming to become the best thus far. The subordinate before her, was barely dressed, spoke with a thick southern accent, and carried an air about her, which caused the female to only want to know more of Madison, Skyler Rose Madison. Liara smirked to the question given back to her, intrigued that she was brave enough to ask such a thing. The young girl liked both genders, just as she did. Pausing for a moment, she retrieved a picture of her and Caleb together. In the frame, he held her in his arms, while her legs were wrapped around his waist. Their foreheads were pressed together, staring into each other's eyes. They had wide smiles upon their lips, making their teeth incredibly easy to spot. Liara and Caleb were very happy. She looked to the picture for a moment herself, smiling faintly to the memories it conveyed. She handed it to the new member and began to speak softly. "I too enjoy both sexes and have for all my life. But at one point, this man captured my soul, my heart, my reason to live. We were together always, and I loved him more than my own life. But he was taken from me too soon. A creature took him from me, a monster. Instead of actually killing him, he was forced to change and I had to watch as it coursed through his body and change him from human to beast. The vampire thought it was funny, and I wish I would have been able to kill the bastard right then and there.. But in my attempts to be with Caleb in his last moments, I missed my opportunity. The creature goes by many names, but the name he is most known for is Demetri. I shall avenge my love, one day. I will thrust my blade into his heart and turn it until he can no longer heal, and he will die." Realizing she had gone a little overboard with her rant, she placed the picture back on her desk, facing it towards the back wall. She looked up to Skyler. "After losing him, I promised myself I would never love another man. That I could find the comforts I needed in women, dangerous and beautiful women." Liara moved her hand to Skyler's cheek. With the swear in already done, there was nothing left of business for her to accomplish. She moved loser to the female, stared into her bright eyes and looked down to her full lips. Liara found herself biting her own tenderly as she approached. Her hand rested on the cheek of the other, massaging it with her thumb tenderly. She smiled bright and wide, showing she wanted nothing more than to explore the other as if she were an ancient artifact uncovered by the sand storms of time. Slowly she leaned in and kissed the lips of the other. It was a soft connection between the two, testing the waters of the reaction from the other.

[If you wish to continue we an move it to somewhere more private.]
Back to top Go down
Airman Skyler
Human
Airman Skyler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gravity | Border Acceptance   Gravity | Border Acceptance Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:46 pm

She quirked a challenging brow to the superior as her story was unfolded and her eyes looked to the picture as a handsome young face caught her attention. If only she had of been that lucky, she thought, "Looks like we're in the same boat then. The demons had killed a very important man in both of our lives and all we wish for now if for their race to be obliterated from here on and then some. I've discovered that the leader's name is indeed Demetri, but his last name for classified identification is still a mystery to my whereabouts. Hopefully with some time and digging, I can find it. We can kill him.. together." While Skyler spoke only to the single individual in the room, she could not take her eyes to be ridden with the woman's beauty. How her majestic movements would be caressed by the blurred background behind her while only she would stand out above the rest. Her interested in fact seemed to make her stomach flutter with excitement, but Skyler made sure of that so it could not be detected so easily. However, when her face was touched by a gentle hand, a part of her erased into thin air and she was no longer in the room, but elsewhere within their time. Her hands laced around the female's one side and pulled her close as their lips were joined, pressing her stomach to be matched with hers the deeper she forced the kiss to become. She controlled her actions long enough so that she did not lead the general so quickly into a mess of things. There was still much to do, and she was just now being accepted. At least first she could settle and perhaps break in her new environment by exploring new experiences with her highest leading officer, "I think we should move this elsewhere, ma'am. There are duties to be fulfilled and a room to be met with my presence. Perhaps you could be of some assistance in helping me feel at home in my new quarters?" She smiled teasingly into her direction, speaking while her lips glided softly over hers before drawing a long sigh down upon the sensitive skin of her neck. Winking once, she quickly took one step back and shimmied back into her clothes before grabbing her bag and giving the general one last glance, "Got the key?" As she waited for Liara to hand her the key to the apartment, she fixed the strap over her shoulder holding her valuables and checked to see if everything she had was there before following her out.

[Moves to Skyler's place~]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gravity | Border Acceptance   Gravity | Border Acceptance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gravity | Border Acceptance
Page 1 of 1