Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rendevous With Destiny

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alpha Lucian
Admin
Alpha Lucian

Rendevous With Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Rendevous With Destiny   Rendevous With Destiny Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:47 pm

Greetings Members!

Dominus Demetri and I have some very important news we would like to share with all of you. Towards the end of March, we will be taking a Leave of "Scattered" Absence. This means that we will be heading overseas for a couple months to defend freedom and all that fun stuff. When I say "Scattered", I mean that we will be able to log in from time to time, but replies will be delayed, even taking more than a couple days to reply (possibly). While we are gone, please listen to your other Admin: Regina Eden & Queen Willow. If you still have any questions or comments, please feel free to PM me or Demetri. We would be more than happy to answer your issues. This is still not for a while, but just wanted to give you all a heads up. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Alpha Lucian & Dominus Demetri/General Liara
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Rendevous With Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rendevous With Destiny   Rendevous With Destiny Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:17 pm

I wish the both of you luck and speed. Come home safely, I know what it is like to have a loved one go overseas. And I think of the both of you like family. An internet family. So I wished to be the first tell you that I hope you two will make it back without bodily or mental harm. -hugs- Be safe! I am glad to have met the both of you
Back to top Go down

Rendevous With Destiny
Page 1 of 1