Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demetri's Tales

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

Demetri's Tales Empty
PostSubject: Demetri's Tales   Demetri's Tales Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:10 pm

16 December 2869
To Whom It May Concern;

The times in these lands have been shifting, more and more. The humans have started speaking of a revolution, shifting the balance and plunging themselves to the top. Though we all know, Vampires reign supreme. But in my time here, things have gotten rather intense among my own lands. I have had the pleasure of meeting multiple vampires, and accepting many into my clan. The first Vampire I had the opportunity to meet was Vixin. Immediately when I met her, I knew there was something special about her.

Vixin's Hope For Acceptance

The next Vampire to cross my lands was named Ciara, but soon after she was accepted into the Clan, she disappeared.

Sweet Dreams Or A Beautiful Nightmare

After meeting yet another girl, another joined as well. Her name was Dysis. She seemed strange at first, perhaps confused, but as time dragged on and they spoke more, she opened up to me.

Blurred Lines

The last of the females, or Vampires I had accepted from this time, was Ophelia. She was gorgeous in her own way, stunning and beautiful. She was kind and wise. I could feel myself being pulled towards her. It was an uncontrollable feeling.

Gossamer Bones

In the privacy of the mansion, I brought Vixin here for the first time. We spoke with one another, while the help moved about us. They served us everything I had asked for and more. The two of us spoke and really connected on a new level.

Indulging The Night

But soon after the feelings between us became apparent, we turned the heat up a bit. I took her to my bedroom, and asked of her to become my Domina. She accepted and soon we drowned ourselves in the love of one another. I was fully consumed in her light, her body, and her mind. She is a gorgeous creature and I hope soon we shall be bringing a tiny bundle of our own into the world.

Love's Desire

After a few weeks time, I was wandering in the backyard and discovered a beautiful young Vampire named Arkati. She had been accepted by my Domina, and upon first meeting her, I think that she will be a great addition to the clan, possibly for myself.

Try Not To Run Too Far From Me

I hope that within the next months time, more and more Vampires will be joining our ranks.

Demetri's Tales 7opw
Back to top Go down
http://ageofthewolves.forumotion.com/
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

Demetri's Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demetri's Tales   Demetri's Tales Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 7:54 pm

01 June 2870
To Whom It May Concern;

So much has happened since I last journaled my life here. I have so many things to be grateful for. The first and most important thing, was the birth of my son, Vincent. He is the very first born vampire. He is precious, gorgeous like his mother. I love him so much.

A Love Between Us

In the last couple of months, I have found myself getting closer and closer to some of the vampires here. One in particular, Arkati. She is a gorgeous little thing, and we found ourselves in love with one another. I promoted her to Prorex.

Molten Passion

But the most interesting thing to happen, would have to be the return of someone from my past. I have not seen Charli in thousands of years. And here she is, at my clan border.

It's Been A Long Time

For now, this is all I have. If I have anything else happen, I will be sure to tell you here.

Demetri's Tales 7opw
Back to top Go down
http://ageofthewolves.forumotion.com/

Demetri's Tales
Page 1 of 1