Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Try Not To Run Too Far From Me.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Domina Arkati
Vampire
Domina Arkati

Character sheet

Try Not To Run Too Far From Me. Empty
PostSubject: Try Not To Run Too Far From Me.   Try Not To Run Too Far From Me. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 7:44 pm

Arkati just recently got accepted and it was didn't feel any different...in her mind she knew she belonged to a clan but she hadn't seen or met any of the clan. Either way she belonged to one now and their was no need to rush things, after all, she was going to live forever...at least supposed too. When the darkness set in over the park after she had been accepted Arkati just sat and watched. After a while she found herself awake on the slide of the playground and walked here, following the faintest scent of the Domina. The whole territory seemed large and their was plenty of space to roam and run about freely. The trees that soon came into view were tall and slim, eery and the fog that lingered alont made it better. Arkati walked slowly into the trees and fog, soon becoming a grey shadow, stalking through the fog, not a set place to end up. As the sun was just barely coming up she looked around and found herself with nothing but trees surrounding. It wasn't scary, as she wasn't easily scared but, it was more...welcoming, pleasant. Arkati pulled her black backpack from her shoulders and set in on the ground, unzipping the large pocket and kneeling down near it. Inside it was many things including several black bottles with precious blood inside, the chilled bottle caused shivers to run down Arkati's back and she lifted it from the bag and stood, scanning around before screwing the top off and twirling it like a wine glass and took a sip. The blood was nice and went down easily. After each gulp Arkati couldn't help but want more and she kept sipping, taking an endless sip until it was all gone and nothing dripped from the tip as she tipped it over. The bottle was placed back into the backpack and she zipped it, remaining crouched down near the bag she slung it over her shoulder as she stood and zipped her jacket more, gripping the ends of the sleeves with her fingers with clenched fists, trying to remain as warm as possible.
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Try Not To Run Too Far From Me.   Try Not To Run Too Far From Me. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:34 am

Patrolling the lands was what he found himself doing, but in his mind it was more of taking in his surroundings. He knew the forest like the back of his hand. He knew every nook and cranny. He would move about the land from time to time, making sure there were no unwanted presences near by. The humans had been stirring, he could tell from watching the rest of them, learning their techniques and the way they handled things. The Werewolves had seemed to die down in the last couple of months, the Shifters were never an issue to the vampires. They could easily handle a threat from their race. Their lifespan was not as long, they did not regenerate as the vampires or werewolves did. The last race, the Mora, were a tiny and insignificant force which they ultimately did not have to worry about. Dressed in his black trench coat, he walked through the cold. Though he did not feel it, his hands were tucked warmly into his pockets. He kept his pace slow, that was, until he smelled the scent of blood. Immediately he could tell it had been taken from a human. Someone was hunting, or looking for trouble for sure.

Increasing his speed, he walked through the trees and the fog, blending into the darkness as he flowed magnificently. His legs moved swiftly, though the rest of his body showed little effort. His breath was calm, and his chest rose and felt gently. Demetri looked around the fog, trying to find the source of the smell as he neared. Another vampire was there, female. He approached quickly, still calm as before. He stared at her, watching her drink the last of what looked like a wine glass, and quickly tucked it away in the depths of her bag. She stood, but Demetri stopped in his tracks, he watched her for a second, trying to think what she was doing. But soon after a few seconds of examination, he decided he should approach her. Walking to her side, he stood behind her. "Hello I am Dominus Demetri. And who might you be, miss? I assume Domina Vixin accepted you into our lands.."
Back to top Go down
http://ageofthewolves.forumotion.com/
Domina Arkati
Vampire
Domina Arkati

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Try Not To Run Too Far From Me.   Try Not To Run Too Far From Me. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:48 am

As she stood there the vampire scanned around the foggy area, it was oddly quiet and still. The feeling was eery and almost had a twisted darkness illuminating from it but it all felt calming and good. When she had finished her drink and stood a soft wind blew through and made an almost silent screaming whisper as it whisper between the trees and silence again. The air smelled of damp grasses and the coldness caused the tip of her nose to turn red and her cheek rosy as she took a step forward she heard something...someone. With the feeling of another she stopped immediately and looked around, her body turning around and scanning with narrowed blue eyes. When she heard the voice of another and he said he was the Dominus of this clan she turned her head around slowly around to look at him before slowly turning her body to face him. When he spoke she nodded to his last assumption. "Yeah, she did.." She examined him and smirked slightly before meeting his eyes. "Arkati..currently holding the rank Knight.." Examining him and all his features she remained tense and clenches the straps of her backpack taking a step back and shrugging slightly.
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Try Not To Run Too Far From Me.   Try Not To Run Too Far From Me. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 11:57 am

Demetri looked over her, as he had all vampires in his land. She was interesting to him, intrigued by how skittish she seemed. But he had known a couple of their kind to act in the same manner. Though Demetri was never that way. He had always been outgoing and very much into being around his own kind, or even humans, when he could handle it. "Relax, there is no need to be so tense," he said with a tender smile. Demetri was a very calm male, he rarely got excitable. But he did love things in life, and he was excited for his mate, his wife. She was gorgeous and he made her happy, but Demetri had always thought of how he wanted his life to be. He would not be tied down to a single female, so he thought perhaps Arkati could be his number two. "What type were you drinking? I too find myself bottling and collecting blood. I save them within my cellar, much like wine, allowing them to age and become much better with time. How long have you been doing that? I've been bottling for a couple thousand years now. Back home I have a bottle, very special, which I collected from an O positive back in the early 2500's. I save those older bottles for special occasions, of course."
Back to top Go down
Domina Arkati
Vampire
Domina Arkati

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Try Not To Run Too Far From Me.   Try Not To Run Too Far From Me. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:44 pm

She stood there, facing her Dominus and she presented herself as some fearful peasant. Pathetic. She thought to herself as she took the step back forward to her original position and nodded once, dipping her head slightly as she half smiled. But again when he spoke she became tense, having trust issues and being face to face with the original vampire, without him she wouldn't be here today. When he said "Relax-" she nodded once before loosening her grip on the backpack straps and smiling slightly. Before listening to him talk and ask questions referring to the bottles she had in her backpack. "Not too long..normally I go to hospitals and grab a few blood bags here and there, perhaps feed straight from the vein. But lately I have been keeping just a few bottles in my bag because I've been traveling but now that I found your lands...I guess I can start stashing up.." When she finished she looked him over. "It's B+, I'm not picky as to what type my blood is.." With that she stood there, eyeing the fog and trees behind the Dominus and looking back at him. "What's your "power"? If I may be so snoopy to ask..." With that she stood there, staring at him with bright blue eyes and took her shoe, dragging her heel across the ground before putting her toes down pointed at the ground and resting her foot back flat.
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Try Not To Run Too Far From Me.   Try Not To Run Too Far From Me. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:37 pm

Listening to her tales from her journey, of why she had bottles with her, Demetri smiled. She had been traveling and keeping her her tracks well hidden from those who might be tracking her. She was intelligent and knew just what to do. He enjoyed hearing she too collected blood in bottles and that she would continue to do so. "Well, perhaps some time you will go collecting with me? I would much enjoy your company or you watch your ways of how you bottle. You might actually teach me a different way than I already use." He smiled to her, trying to calm her down, wishing for once in his life ha held that power. "So you wish to know what I can do? Well, for that, I ask you close your eyes and breathe deep.." Demetri stood where he was, keeping the distance to allow her to relax. It seemed he made her uneasy, or at least nervous. As his mind moved to hers, clearing it of all her thoughts, and wishes, Demetri began to change the world around her. Tricking her eyes to believe she was no longer standing in the snow. Painting a picture of a jungle scenery, the trees began to shift, changing for forest foliage, to a tropical paradise. All around she could hear the sounds of monkeys and birds. The density in the air changed, the fog fixated itself into humidity. The air clung to their skin, forcing the heated sensation to flush over her face. The Dominus had such a good hold on her mind, she truly believed herself to be in the jungle. To her left, he allowed the sight of a black panther walking along the jungle floor. It moved slowly, acting as if it were stalking prey. As the view zoomed out, it showed the pair, black silhouettes in the middle of the jungle. The black panther crouched low to the ground and forced its weight backwards, pummeling forward as it lunged between the two vampires. Arkati could have reached out and touched it if she truly wished. The feline moved to the right and attacked a small boar. The squeals of the boar were loud, masking the other noises of the jungle, and soon it all disappeared just as Demetri had wished it to. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Domina Arkati
Vampire
Domina Arkati

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Try Not To Run Too Far From Me.   Try Not To Run Too Far From Me. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:17 pm

She stood there motionless as he began to show off his 'power'. She clenched her bag straps and looked around, the whole area had changed into a jungle scene. The realness of the moment caused her to loosen up and relax, looking at the area. She just stood silently and watched with her eyes, the only moving on her body besides her chest when she breathed. When the sounds of the monkeys and birds rang in her ears she stood still and didn't quite understand how he could do what he was doing but she enjoyed it. Watching the panther leap between them she smiled and the sound of the boar becoming the panthers next meal excited her and she smiled more, as the world changed once more she let out a breath as if she hadn't been breathing for a while but she wasn't out of breath, she was amazed at his ability. "That's amazing..." She looked around and felt the cool air reclaim her body as she smiled again and looked at her Dominus. He was handsome, well built and rather intimidating in appearance. She smirked as she felt more calm now and watched him before her blue eyes met his. She wished they could do something to entertain themselves or perhaps go their separate ways so she could go hunt. She wasn't currently thirsty but for future reference she could bottle a bit up or visit a hospital and grab a few bags. After all these years she feared Demetri and now he was standing a few feet from him. She took a step forward and smiled at him. Taking her hands from her bag straps she placed them in her pockets and leaned forward on her toes then slowly went back down to flat feet. "I've always wondered Demetri, what was it becoming the first ever vampire..I mean did it hurt or was it enjoyable and empowering?"
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Try Not To Run Too Far From Me.   Try Not To Run Too Far From Me. Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 2:55 pm

[Sorry I have not replied, let's finish this here. If you wish to make a new thread, let me know!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Try Not To Run Too Far From Me.   Try Not To Run Too Far From Me. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Try Not To Run Too Far From Me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FAQ And Out Of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: