Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life of the Party [Willow]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Connor
Mora
King Connor

Character sheet

Life of the Party [Willow] - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life of the Party [Willow]   Life of the Party [Willow] - Page 1 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 6:33 pm

And the voice reappeared, troubled with fear and pain, yet it's gentleness and sweet soft tone brought him mentally to his knees as he turned and looked towards the source he had been begging to see within the dark. There - stumbling towards him in need of help, lie the fair maiden, his majesty in dire pain and agony as she made her way to him, only for him to rush quickly over half way without allowing his mind to hesitate no further. His eyes widened in a small panic, taking her carefully against him as he pulled her to the car whilst looking at the wrist she tried so helplessly to hold as it seemed to give her the most trouble. "Willow, are you alright?" Of course she wasn't, she was hurt, and seemed to be in a large amount of pain, which was only masked by her concern for him. He seemed foolish with asking such a question, but thinking straight wasn't much of an option during these type of situations. He had seen her hurt many times back when, and he had promised himself that he would never see her like that again as long as he was at her side. With this, the Brigaider felt ashamed of himself, but said nothing of that as he aided her to the front seat, opening the door wide enough so that he could stand in front of her a she sat down. "Shh.. It's okay, it's all fine. We aren't going back there ever again, I promise. It's my fault for letting my feelings get ahead of me, my actions are not to be tolerate and I owe you my dearest apologizes, Willow. Do not blame this entirely on yourself.." Kneeling down, the single portion to his pants became damp from the concrete parking lot floor, but he did not mind. He took her damaged hand and examined it slowly with worried, concerning expression. Connor then looked up into her eyes, using her none injured hand for something to hold as he tried to sooth her, "I love you too, Willow. It's okay.." His voice was soft, yet rough as it's masculinity provided a rasper tone to it. The Neko could only try to hide the rage boiling inside his stomach, the anger which was only made due to the guard's lack of care with his Queen. Such humans, none were ever good to this kind, and he hated it about himself that he could not protect her. This would never happen again, he heard his thoughts whisper back and forth, reminding him of it over and over.

He kissed her cheek, only to realize the velvet red liquid coming from her hairline down along side her opposing temple. It gave a large contrast between the pale completion of her skin and the dark, enriching color of her blood against one another. He pulled some of her hair gently behind her ear and slowly got up to pop the trunk of his car, fetching a lucky first aid kit hidden beneath some horse riding supplies and a duffle bag of spare clothes and blankets if he were to break down during the harsh winters. He grabbed some disinfecting agents that would spare them some time before they got back to the kingdom, as well as a bandaging wrap and a couple butterfly stitch bandages for her forehead. Returning to her side after closing the back end, he began to fix her up as best he could, as well as clean the blood of the side of her face. He smiled at her once he was finished, putting the supplies back and throwing it in the backseat. "Let's go home, okay?" Connor closed her door and got into the driver's spot, glancing over to her as he slowly held out his hand. "We will check our head and wrist out at the emergency room tomorrow morning, for now, let's see what we can do with the Alchemists in the kingdom." He said, backing the car out of the place and accelerating back onto the streets on the roads leading back home.

(You can post last. C:)
Back to top Go down

Life of the Party [Willow]
Page 1 of 1