Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Domina Arkati
Vampire
Domina Arkati

Character sheet

Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri] - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri]   Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri] - Page 1 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 10:57 am

Her smile never faltered as she stared at the love of her immortal life. He was the one she was going to spend eternity with and fall in love with every time he smiled, over and over again. The one she'd wake up next to and kiss goodnight, the one she could trust with her whole life and soul; the one she would die for. Pulled into his embrace the newly ranked Domina smiled wider, he lips felt like they could split open; but her smile just would not leave. Arkati hardly ever smiled but now being around Demetri the past months; her smile became more and more frequent.  She took in his scent, the feel of his body molding against hers in a perfect harmony of sorts. Her arms wrapped around his back and she held him close and tight; wishing that forever she could stand here and just hold him and never let him free. Her head was pressed against his chest; her ear to his shirt fabric and her cheek pressed shading it as well. She listened to his breathing. As he leaned forward to place a small kiss to her neck she pulled her cheek off slightly; assuming he was stepping away or something, but he did not. At the little kiss Arkati made a soft sound in content, the smallest things... The smallest things were the biggest to her. Within seconds Arkati was up in the air and she would've flinched it been stiff if anyone else was holding her, but with Demetri; she was as loose as a rubber band. Her body relaxed as well as her mind and her hands held his arms gently. Her trust for this man was impeccable. She laughed; a genuine laugh, not forced or fake but spilled from her body because of the emotions she was feeling. Nothing but love and happiness; even if the world had wronged her so many times, it finally redeemed itself the first day she met him. As she landed evenly and softly on her feet she smirked gently and stepped back so she could be pressed against the tree; putting her hair behind her ear Arkati placed both her hands on his shoulders and the side of his neck. Her pointer finger traced the back of his head and hair slowly and her thumb held his jawline. All other fingers were along the back of his neck. When he spoke her mind immediately went to Vixin and how he most likely said the same to her and how he loved her just as he loved Arkati. Her mind kept twisting its routes and began thinking about how 'Demetri is only coming to you because Vixin is gone' or 'He doesn't really love you.' But with the kiss, came a tsunami of better thoughts, wiping out those horrid thoughts without trouble and causing them to sink below to the depths of her brain she could not reach on her own. He did love her and he wasn't using her as a second option or using her at all. Arkati could accept that Demetri would be sharing his love among other females because he had so much of it and she could accept that he'd love her just the same as the rest. Jealousy though; jealousy's a bitch.

Arkati's mind flowed easily and calmly now; thoughts of the future and only happy thoughts spiraled on her roller coaster of a brain. Her eyes closed almost immediately as she was kissed and her hands tightened their grip on his body. The fingers on to he back of neck curled slightly and urged him forward, tighter, closer. She slipped her hands down the front of his neck and gripped the collar of his shirt just gently before the hands fell and slid down his chest slowly. Arkati would've smiled into the kiss if she could, her tongue wrestled with his; not at all too careful about it. At his hand to her stomach she took a slight breath in; his hand felt cool form the outside winds but she quickly adjusted to it. When the kiss was broken and out of some old habit from earlier years she tugged his bottom lip with her teeth before releasing it when he pulled far enough away. Arkati slowly opened her eyes and blinked as she listened. His voice was soothing. But his voice and what words he spoke with it confused her. Was he talking about a child? A whole different thing? "...I love you too." She'd let him address her question that she was sure he'd get from her questioning expression. What in the hell was he on about? Her hands remained against his chest, her fingers fiddling with his shirt fabric.
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri]   Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri] - Page 1 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 10:15 am

Through their months together, Demetri had realized that she was everything he had wanted. Her laugh pulled him in like a fishing reel, forcing his heart to be as close to her as possible. Her smile melted away all the worry and doubts from his past. Her touch sent chills down his spine, a feeling he had not felt in a very long time. Her eyes, they reached into his soul and forced him to love her until the end of time. Demetri was powerless to her, and yet, he loved that very fact. As the vampire lord stared to his beloved wife, he could tell her mind was frazzled once more. "Arkati, I am speaking of children, or even just a child. I know I have Vincent, but it would mean the world to me, if you carried a child of ours, showing everyone just how much we love each other. But I do not want to rush you. Pregnancy for vampires is tenfold times worse than that for the humans. It will hurt, break your bones, and your thirst will be more desperate than the first time you felt the bloodlust. And that feeling will stay with you the whole time. So it is not something I will force on you, nor is it something I would want if you do not want it. It's just when I look at you, I know we could create something gorgeous together. Your stunning features surely outshine my own, and I know our child would be the most precious in all the world. I love you darling, and no matter what, I always will." Demetri leaned in close to her once again, wrapping his arms around her as they embraced and he kissed her delicate lips once again. He had not said all these things to convince her, he merely spoke the truth to his beloved. Arkati was his moon and the sun, the stars in the sky. Without her, Demetri would be lost, wandering the clan in self-pity and hatred. But like a cure to common cold, she was his heavy dose of Tylenol. She was the cure for his heart. As the love of both partied flourished between them, Demetri used his mind to show Arkati all they could have together. The first images displayed the night of intense passion. Sheets sprawled over their backs, while sweat and juices spread everywhere on the sheets. Moans and grunts could be heard, passion filling their chamber. He fast forwarded the image to one of Arkati resting peacefully in a rocking chair. Her hand laid gently across her belly, feeling the forceful kicks of the small being growing within her. All the while, Demetri stood beside her, whispering sweet nothings into her ear and gently massaging her shoulder. The images skipped to the delivery of their baby's birth. Arkati was laid on a bed, giving the life to their child in dead silence as finally the cries could be heard, as Demetri held up their bundle of joy, wrapped in a blue blanket. The next image he shared was the small family together. Arkati cradling the small boy in her arms as Demetri sat by her side, both of them smiling as they looked upon their baby. As he broke the kiss, his images ceased. He pulled slightly from her, smiling the whole time. "The decision is entirely up to you, my love.."
Back to top Go down
http://ageofthewolves.forumotion.com/
Domina Arkati
Vampire
Domina Arkati

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri]   Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri] - Page 1 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 2:49 pm

Arkati stood there and stared at his blue eyes, captivated. As he spoke she listened and her eyes traveled from his own down to his shoulder and stayed there. She stared as she listened, focused on nothing more than his voice and the words he spoke. Her vision was blurry as she stared but she didn't notice until the moment came she went to look back up at him when he finished speaking. Her eyes moved slowly and her vision focused again and she blinked a few times, a slow smile forming. When he kissed her she kissed him back, keeping her tender smile. Her hands moved to his chest and her fingers tapped aimlessly on his chest. As images flooded her mind she closed her eyes slightly tighter and hummed gently into the kiss. Each image was pleasant and amazing, filling her with a piece of mind that she needed to keep sane. She would carry his child, nothing would stop her from doing so. She loved Demetri with any and everything she had and could offer. Each image made her more and more relaxed and at ease; loved and in love. When the kiss broke and she didn't notice a second when it did, but after the second she opened her eyes and leaned back slightly so she could see his eyes. She had no idea how to word this. "I want to carry your child, our child... There is nothing that could make me happier than to have a family-" She paused a moment. "A family with you." The duties and problems that would come with the pregnancy and infancy of the child did not worry Arkati in the least. She wanted a family more than ever but her fear of losing people had always stopped her from falling in love. But now with Demetri he seemed to melt all the ice around her heart and feelings, burning her walls down in the process. She wanted a family with him now, my just a family would do, it had to be with him. The one she loves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri]   Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri] - Page 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri]
Page 1 of 1