Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gonna Mate that Girl (Lucian)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warrior Darius
Werewolf
Warrior Darius

Character sheet

Gonna Mate that Girl (Lucian) Empty
PostSubject: Gonna Mate that Girl (Lucian)   Gonna Mate that Girl (Lucian) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 8:59 am

The ground shook, trembling underneath powerful paws. From the shadows of the trees came a monstrous, gargantuan beast of pure muscle, fangs and claws coveted in shaggy black fur. It was Darius in his werewolf form. He raised his head which was so much larger than a normal wolf’s, sniffing the air. Yeah, this was the place. The entire area smelt like him. Darius narrowed his bright gold eyes, eyes which glowed bestial and furious. It was by now, an open secret that Darius had fallen in love with the other fae in the pack, Serenity. His heart had been captured by her in a way that had made him want to pursue a future with her and never one to hide or keep these things hidden, he had whole-heartedly and fully expressed his love for her in the usual display of courtship. A romantic hangout, gestures that showed that he cared for her more than a friend would. During that time, his feelings for her had blossomed into something more. Now he was sure that she was the one he wanted to mate with, to spend the rest of his life with. He couldn’t deny what he was at heart. A monster. A monster with primal instincts. Instincts that were nearing their peak. The werewolf side of him could not be tamed. And in truth, even without the werewolf side of him Darius was a man of passion and energy. He admittedly, didn’t have an entirely clean record for controlling his urges where the opposite sex was concerned. He liked impressing women. Flirting with them and making them laugh and giggle. But it had always been a kind of empty thing until he had met Serenity. He wanted to rip her clothes off, to draw her breaths from her in ragged gasps until she couldn’t breathe properly because she was feeling so much pleasure. He wanted to see her beautiful face light up in ecstasy. Not because it was just some game to him or like she was some prize to be conquered but because he loved her and wanted to make her happy.

Ever since Estelle, Darius’ tendencies for flirtation had increased by an incredible amount and he had fully become a rogue who had craved nothing but the physical intimacy of a women to fill a hole in his soul and satisfy his urges. But Serenity made him feel whole again. Made him feel something real, a spark that had re-ignited that part of him that had never quite felt healed. Oh yes, he had been as active as ever. As adventurous and energetic but happy but he wanted to share it with Serenity. And with mating season, he had wanted to do things of the physical kind and it was getting harder to control. He wanted to go to sleep with her every morning with her in his arms and feel her warmth on his skin. To breathe her scent in every day because it wanted to be the first thing he smelled when he woke up. To laugh and live through this world in all its ugliness and beauty with her. He was no fool. He had seen how evil the world could be but at the same time, how beautiful it could be in those little moments of happiness and joy. He hoped this would be the latter. But he couldn’t tell with Lucian. The Alpha was his leader but Darius didn’t know what he thought of him. Darius’ temperament was as wild as fire itself and there was a reason why he got into fights. But he only attacked if he was provoked. Usually. And he was strong in his beliefs and generally did everything with relentless vigour without caring about the opinions of others even if he incited some anger at them. Some may view it as reckless. Others as wild and it was a part of him that had gotten him into trouble but that was who he was.

But he thought of Serenity and reminded himself that this was for them. He had to push his pride to one side for the time being and stay calm and level-headed no matter what happened. Darius headed for the water beneath the gushing falls, going inside and submerged himself, grasping the rock beneath so that only his head was sticking out of the water. He stared inside the mouth of the cave, searching warily for signs of the other werewolf. He heard nothing but perhaps Lucian was sleeping. He straightened, water streaming down his back. Down his face and muzzle, down his powerful chest and shoulders. He placed one clawed furry foot onto the nearest rock, broad shoulders back and log-sized, muscled arms at his sides and tilted his head towards the skies. Confident. He needed to show confidence in front of Lucian. And then and only then, he unleashed a spine-tingling, bone-chilling howl that soared through the air rupturing it with sheer power. Besides being a call for Lucian to come so he could give the Alpha his request it was in a way, a call to the rest of the pack to show them what he felt. And for Serenity to hear.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Lucian
Admin
Alpha Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Mate that Girl (Lucian)   Gonna Mate that Girl (Lucian) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 11:09 am

In the last few months of summer, a great and vile plan was created and hatched out in the most appropriate way which Lucian himself crafted from the darkest corners of his mind. There was something he wanted. Something he needed. That something, happened to be a girl. Not just any girl. It was the girl. Lucian had learned to love once more, but it was taken away, by one simple text from a boy with a dog. When he saw the text, it forced the wolf inside to wish to leave the human cask of flesh. His eyes raged with an evil fire, and he almost broke the seats in which they sat. But she was able to calm the beast, she pushed it back into his heart and forced the human to remain. But that was months ago, and he could not stop himself from thinking of her day and night. He had not seen her since the two of them had rumors of being mated together. What a horrible thing to happen. Sure it was good for the Shifters, they now had two leaders to follow after, but Lucian hated Diallo with everything in him. It did not matter if Eden got hurt in the process. If he could not be with Eden, Diallo certainly wasn't going to be. He had made an alliance with the human, one in which he did not intend to keep. In fact, it was this morning in which he planned to end their little contract. He was going to hunt the human down, invite him to have a drink, get him lathered in alcohol, drunk with ignorance. He had left early int he morning, before the sun had rose. He forced himself to practice his skills among the forests of his home. He allowed the wolf to control him. The wolf hunter, and the wolf conquered.

In the shadows of the moonlight, he stalked his single prey. The large buck had awoken before sunlight as well. It had been drinking by a stream within his lands. In order to have full control of himself, to stop himself from exposing his secret to hundreds of humans, he would have to eat. His green eyes stared through the darkness, while small puffs of breath slipped from his nostrils. His chest rose and fell slowly, the trained hunter was calm. A single wrong step could force the prey to know his exact location, and yet, Lucian would make no such mistake. He moved through the trees and boulders, making his way to the creature he wanted the most right now. His saliva dripped from his agape maw. The power in his body flexed with each muscle as he moved effortlessly over the land. His greatest strength laid within his hind legs, power flushed through them, springing back as he adjusted his weight accordingly. He lunged with a swift movement, tackling the deer to the ground. It thrashed its head around, trying to save its own life. But it was useless. Lucian dug his claws into the chest of the animal, and his jaws wrapped dangerously around the neck, piercing the soft flesh and holding it locked within his grasp. He allowed the cries of the prey to ring through the lands, knowing none of its kind would come for it. They knew the monster was working his magic over the buck. Soon he would be dead. Lucian killed the beast and spilled his blood over the lands. It covered his own coat, his muzzle and his claws. The life blood tasted delicious on his tongue, forcing him to rip the meat from the bones. He devoured the prey, enjoying every last breath. When he had finished his meal, he shifted to his human form. His green eyes glowed brightly in the morning sun. He turned his back on his lands, his home and headed for the neutral lands. But before he could truly leave, he heard a call from his pack. Quickly he turned his head to stare at his home. A snarl rippled from his throat and once again, the beast was present.

Running on four legs, the massive king moved through his home. He ran so quickly, leaves and dirt sprung up from his hands and feet. They sprayed around the world and scattered over everywhere. The Alpha drew close to his home and in the event of his arrival, he found a wolf had entered beneath his waterfall. None were allowed to cross these grounds, not without his permission. Anger flashed through his eyes, his mind, and his body. He growled loud and angrily. He raced to his den, grabbing the warrior by his shoulder and throwing him from the den. He stood before the waterfall, keeping his back before the den. "How dare you! Who do you think you are to cross beneath the falls and enter my den?! Why are you so foolish?" he snarled as he stood on his hind legs and bared his deadly fangs. He had already found some of his subordinates to be irritating, but this was taking it too far. No wolf was to cross his home, not into his private dwelling. He roared to the other, and he wanted the whole pack to know that if they ever thought of doing something like that, they would pay the consequences. "What was so important it almost cost you your life?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior Darius
Werewolf
Warrior Darius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Mate that Girl (Lucian)   Gonna Mate that Girl (Lucian) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 2:07 pm

Darius’ ears twitched. He turned his head as pained cries punctuated the air, snorting and flicking his tail. He had been wrong in his assumption. Lucian wasn’t home. But Lucian had to come back to eat. Or maybe he would’ve preferred to eat it where he killed it. As Darius began to move, he heard paws thundering the ground. The Alpha no doubt but his hackles still raised, just in case. Darius' first instinct when someone grabbed him was to turn and punch whoever it was in the face just out of sheer primal ferocity. And it was instinct that made him turn, arm prepared to do so until he realized it was Lucian. The wolf he'd been searching for. Success. Lucian was as proud as him so he knew that encroaching on his territory was sure to get his attention as fast as possible. Egos were burdensome things. Easily exploitable. He knew because he had one himself and when he had been younger there were many, many times he had let it get the better of him and made him fall into traps that had meant to kill him. Ones that should’ve been avoidable in hindsight. The Alpha had been hunting it seemed. Darius could also smell blood and guts on him and he recognized the smell anywhere. He'd spent an eternity around it. He landed, shoving one massive hand into the ground to stop from skidding backwards. His back legs slammed into the earth, one slightly separated from the other and further back to balance himself. He looked squarely at Lucian, his face slipping into a mask of wariness. His deep golden eyes burned in the night, fierce bestial suns in the midnight darkness. Darius rose to two feet as he snarled at him, kneeling down before him on one knee and placed one fist in front of him while the other arm was placed on his bent leg as was the customary sign of respect.

“My apologies Alpha,” He growled “You’re a hard wolf to find so this was the only way I could get your attention. I am warrior Darius and I humbly came out to seek your company.”He paused as he roared, responding,“My life is not worth much to be honest. I am but a simple warrior who has survived more than I should have and desire nothing more than to die on the battle-field against a worthy opponent. As with all warriors, my life is expendable isn’t it? That is the life I chose. The path I chose. What has urged me to risk it is the warrior female in our pack, Serenity. I’m sure it hasn’t escaped your attention of our relationship of our feelings for each other. We have become good friends during the past few months and now our friendship has turned into love. I wish to spend the rest of my life with her so I have come to ask your permission to be mates with her.” He bowed his head, tail wrapping around his hunches and stared at the ground.“We are so few Alpha Lucian. We may have strength but the vampires have powers that strength cannot defeat. Even with the power of the Shifters, if you have formed an alliance with them, they do not have anything that could combat the vampires' mind tricks. I also fear that they would hesitate in a fight to the death but a vampire would not. If they are our allies I do not want to lose them when we could help protect them and they help us. A new member of the pack, even if it would only be a child, would be an asset to us and she could help. So I ask you again, would you grant me the honour of mateship with Serenity?”

occ: Your last paragraph is...very difficult to understand so I'll just assume you threw him from the rock out into the forest surrounding the waterfall. I think that's what you mean.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Lucian
Admin
Alpha Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Mate that Girl (Lucian)   Gonna Mate that Girl (Lucian) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 7:30 pm

[Lucian's home is protected by a waterfall. The water collects in a tiny pool. Once you cross the water, you are in his den. He threw Darius back from the water and is now standing with his back against it.]

Lucian snarled to him as he protected the land he knew as his own. This was his den. These lands belonged to him, which the other wolves could walk freely on, but this was his very own. The Alpha male did not relinquish his stance, nor did he relax his muscles. "You act quite foolish. There are other ways to contact me. You could simply stand outside of my den and call to me. I know who you are, and I know that I am hard to find. But you must be so dumb to think going into my den was a good idea. You are lucky I did not kill you where you stood. Do not ever enter my domain without my permission again. The next time you do, I will take an ear, an eye and a paw from you." The large male snarled once more and stared at him with his emerald gaze. He flexed his muscles and shook his shoulders, allowing them to relax slightly. He wondered if the other wolves had seen this very scene which just occurred. Would he need to make an example of Darius? And then the wolf went on to speak of some fae within his lands. Serenity. Yes, he had met her at the border and allowed her entrance to the pack, but she did not have a memorable face, unlike his Beta. He knew her well. He went on to tell some eloquent tale about how she everything he ever wanted and blah blah blah. Lucian hated the idea of love. He knew it was a weakness. During the loss of Eden, he had learned to become his old self, he was ferocious and pissed off more times than not. And there was Claire, she was his world. She brought young into their lives, and yet she was murdered by a thieving Mora. There was nothing he could do to save her. The only words he could speak were in a deep murmur. "You will lose her. Love is pointless." He closed his eyes and moved his head from the warrior. "What do you know of love? Love is pointless, it makes wolves weak and one day a vampire will kill you for it. They will find your weakness and they will take it from you. The only thing you wish to receive from love is pain.. and torture. I have loved and lost, I would not suggest you do the same." He held his tongue for moment as he realized his warrior was speaking some more. The first thing which came out of his mouth to really anger him, talk of the Shifters. That was possibly the single worst thing for Darius to speak of right now. "Fuck the Shifters!" he roared as he lifted his head and bared his teeth at the Warrior. His breathing changed, and it could be heard rasping in his voice. It rose and fell so quickly, it appeared he had been running for a whole marathon and just finished it. "The Shifters are nothing to us. They are nothing! They are of no use to us against the Vampires. Demetri himself will suck all of their bodies dry of blood. None shall survive! Who are you to think you can speak of an alliance between a faction I do not care for?! Who the fuck do you think you are to even speak of such things as only a Warrior of this pack? Did I ever mention making an alliance with anyone? NO! I sure as hell did not! The next time you wish to voice an interest in the other races, I suggest you shut up and keep it to your damn self." Lucian was unsure if he meant half the things he said about the Shifters. He did love Eden after all, and plotted a perfect plan for her mate to be killed, so that he may have a chance with her once more. Trying to calm himself down, he thought of killing Darius now for just speaking of such a race. He closed his eyes and started to calm himself down, thinking from ten. Eight... Seven... Six.. he counted in his head as he finally made it to one. He opened his eyes and everything seemed to smooth over. It was like the ravaging storm had passed over the rocking waves of the sea and the sun had broken through the clouds. He looked to Darius, calm as ever. "If it is mates you request, then have it. But when it explodes in your face, I shall remind you of this chat." His voice was cryptic and low.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Darius
Werewolf
Warrior Darius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Mate that Girl (Lucian)   Gonna Mate that Girl (Lucian) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 10:33 am

“Apologies,”Darius said. It was as if Lucian was the only one who had lost someone important to him. Did he really think that he was the only wolf in the universe who was suffering? That others hadn’t experienced something similar. Whatever the case, perhaps it would be better to leave him in his own demons and misery. It was only him that could pull himself out and Darius was not there to be a cheer-leader for him. But if he expected sympathy and pity then he would receive none from Darius because he did not have any to give. Anger was fine. Anger was normal. Lashing out was normal. But Lucian was a fool if he thought that Darius was happy to be his punching bag or that he would take that kind of shit. Darius had no respect for people who took out their anger on others just to soothe their own narcissism and ego. He knew the wolf was the Alpha. His threat passed Darius by. Blah blah blah blah blah blah something about a missing paw, eye and ear. Sounded like Italy all over again. If Lucian took his mentioned body parts, Darius would do the same. His threat was supposed to be scary he supposed but what did the first-born of the werewolves have to fear? Power was incredibly overrated and there was nothing impressive when it came from someone as powerful as Lucian. It would’ve sounded more impressive if it was coming from someone who wasn’t so over-powered. And someone who wasn’t prone to fits of rage and anger that it made him seem less of fearsome legend he was supposed to be. Darius would have thought that his millennia of existence would’ve helped him use those things positively. Lucian wasn’t the only one suffering in this world. Anger seeped through his blood as he mentioned about knowing nothing of love. Now that was an insult. He had loved many times. His first had been the princess who had traded love for power. She had wanted to bring a vampire apocalypse. It had been painful to part ways with her, literally and emotionally. It had been even more painful to kill her in the end as she had been the one who had introduced him to a new world and he had been his first love. The one who had started everything. But he had moved on. His second, the one who he truly considered his one true love of his life out of all the ones he had until he had met Serenity, had been taken away from him along with their unborn children with a sword right in the middle of delivering the baby. In the middle of labour. His third love had been raped and then killed by someone of their own race when he couldn’t be there to save her. There was truly no honour among thieves. He growled as he heard Lucian murmur,“You should’ve told me that centuries ago when I lost my mate and unborn children. I’ve had my heart torn to shreds by a princess that I loved but I still loved nevertheless and continued to love. You are right when you say that love is pain and torture. That much is true. But I do not intend to let a vampire get the better of me in any way or anyone for that matter. I may lose Serenity but I wasn’t born to give into fear. Sorry to disappoint.”

He looked up at the other suddenly roared, baring his teeth at him and went on a spiel about not needing the Shifters and how useless they were and not being able to speak of things as a warrior of the pack. That was surprising. Eden had spoken warmly of them last time they’d met. Or something had probably happened during the time in between Darius meeting with him and the meeting. And then he wondered if anger was the only emotion that Lucian knew how to express. Darius was not so deprived of self-worth to think that he was the reason for Lucian’s anger. It was not his fault the Alpha couldn’t control himself. Darius wasn’t responsible for what other people did and he did not lash out at or blame other people for his own behaviour as well. If Darius got mad at every single thing that pissed him off and expected other people to excuse him for his own temper or take it then he would’ve shot himself. It was burdensome and unproductive. Darius had only been speaking his thoughts. Not even suggesting. Thoughts. Discussion. Strategies to defeat the vampires who he knew had powers beyond even Lucian. How could his leader be so close-minded? But it was better for Lucian perhaps. Staying in the same place he was. Listening only to himself and being comfortable in his own personal bubble. Not growing. Not learning. Staying in his castle and cave. If he didn’t want to listen then Darius didn’t care to speak to him of anything. Not even if it would have helped them. Darius owed nothing to Lucian. Nothing. He had come under his request to the pack and that was it. And if Lucian wasn’t even sure of what he was saying then there was no point. It was a shame his leader didn’t even have a handle on his emotions. It was hard, requiring herculean strength to devote blind loyalty to someone who acted this way and it didn’t inspire much confidence in Darius as Lucian as a leader. But it was what it was. And Darius was honour-bound to follow. For better or worse. He started to stand until they were at eye level, his lips pulled in a humourless grin that stretched over his lips like a macabre painting,“I’ll see you in Hell then. My gratitude.”He turned, dropping to all fours and sprinted away into the trees, massive paws thudding the ground.

occ: I was busy would've gotten to it sooner but rl called
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Mate that Girl (Lucian)   Gonna Mate that Girl (Lucian) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gonna Mate that Girl (Lucian)
Page 1 of 1