Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist at your service (Liara)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Airman Oliver
Prospect
Airman Oliver

Character sheet

Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist at your service (Liara) Empty
PostSubject: Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist at your service (Liara)   Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist at your service (Liara) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 6:13 pm

Having crossed the border and passed the checks just a little while ago, Oliver now entered a small office building. The initial waiting room was considerably bare of anything but necessities, designed for practicality over pomp. A cheerful old secretary smiled and directed him to the office where he would be screened, telling him he could take a seat while he waited. Oliver thanked her politely before entering. The office was far more lavish than the waiting room. A large desk sat facing the door, presided over by a very comfortable and very expensive desk chair. Behind the chair was a great window that afforded a view of much of the surrounds of the building. Most of the forest had been cleared for about three hundred yards, for safety reasons. The walls held numerous pictures of long dead dignitaries from all walks of life. Two smaller armchairs faced the desk, obviously where her was supposed to sit. But Oliver remained standing a few paces behind one chair, hands clasped behind his back. A couch sat along the left wall guarded by two flags - most likely a place for photo-opportunities.

Oliver knew what is was to be in the media spotlight, he had been since a very young age. Granted, he was not the most positive of role models, but the press always wanted to follow the heir to the Steele empire. They wanted to know that the safety and wellbeing of their city was in good hands. Before the accident he might never have become CEO of the company. He was young and immature, only focused on himself. Now he had successfully been the CEO of the company for a little over a year before stepping down from the position. He still held sway with the board, but he figured joining this group might serve some purpose. His mother wasn't happy that he was joining the army of course, but it was his decision to make. Oliver patted down his grey suit, ensuring it was not wrinkled or upturned in any place. And he waited.
Back to top Go down
General Liara
Admin
General Liara

PostSubject: Re: Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist at your service (Liara)   Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist at your service (Liara) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 8:31 pm

Wandering the building's long halls, Liara walked slowly. Her heels stepped in time with each other, keeping a rhythmic beat on the ground. Anyone could tell she held power in her step, the way she held herself. She was a goddess among mere men and women. She walked with purpose, even when it was a slow pace. Her eyes were on the files in her hands, held open to pages of information of all the races in their realm. Her eyes always looked over Demetri's information. The Vampire was a very stealthy male to be hiding from her after all of these years. Each time she found a lead, she lost it on the trial or he moved. Where was this illusive vampire? She hated Werewolves and Lucian just the same, but it was not the same hatred she felt for the cold ones, the undead. Demetri had taken more than her lover, but her heart with him as well. She would do anything to get back at him. Closing the file, she moved for the office she knew to be her own. As she walked to the door, to reach for the handle, it was already open. She was told by her secretary that a gentleman was already inside. Liara nodded her head and walked inside her office. She looked to the gentleman standing to the back of the room and she held a straight face. He was handsome, but could not compare to her Caleb. No man could ever. She walked behind her desk and sat down in the leather chair. She motioned with her hand for him to sit. "Please have a seat... Mr... Steele." She said as she looked through the file on her desk. It had a picture of him and a detailed biography. Sure she could read all of this, but it was nothing like hearing it from a person on a personal level. "So, tell me about yourself.. What brings you into my office today?"
Back to top Go down
Airman Oliver
Prospect
Airman Oliver

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist at your service (Liara)   Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist at your service (Liara) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 9:02 pm

Oliver watched the beautiful lady enter the room. Her presence filled every space, telling him she was a strong woman and clearly of high rank. She was exceedingly appealing in the physical manner. Instantly crude thoughts entered his mind. Thoughts of tearing that blouse off her torso to expose the soft mounds beneath. The thought of making someone so high up submit beneath him. Before he could pitch a tent he had to concentrate on something else. His eye caught the picture of Nelson Mandela on the wall. That did the trick. He smiled and nodded, taking a seat as directed. Thank You.His elbows rested on the arms as his fingers laced before him. It was casual, yet professional. Of course. My name, is Oliver Steele. For five years I was stranded on an island with only one goal: survive. Now I will fulfil my fathers dying wish and use what I have learned to bring down those who are poisoning my world. But to do this, I must become someone else. I must become something else." He gave a slight smirk, enjoying the drama of his words for a moment. "Since then I was the CEO of my company, Steele Consolidated, for a little over a year. But recently I have stepped down from that position, maintaining ownership of my company. I wish to join your forces to keep the ones I care about safe." Oliver leaned back in his chair, watching the lady's reaction. She would dictate his fate.
Back to top Go down
General Liara
Admin
General Liara

PostSubject: Re: Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist at your service (Liara)   Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist at your service (Liara) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 9:25 pm

She went through his file as he spoke, but it was not to where she was not paying attention. She heard every word he spoke. "Steele Consolidated, what does your company do? I'm afraid I am not familiar with it." She lifted her hazel eyes to look at him, curious to see what he was truly like beneath all those clothes. But she would keep it to herself, she was beyond professional. His voice laced through her ears like catnip to felines. He was alluring and the way he spoke interested her even more. "I am curious of your time on this island. What exactly did you do on it? Could you leave at any time?" She looked over him again, trying to see if she could spot any visible scars or tattoos. She loved tattoos, she thought they made a man look very enticing. Caleb had a few tattoos he had gotten over the years they were together, but it was not enough. "Also, tell me of your skills. What weapons are you familiar with? Have you ever faced an adversary of a different race? I have faced all kinds over these lands from Vampires to Mora. We are looking for skilled Warriors not afraid to give their lives for the cause. Is that in you? Would you do anything for a member of your squad? Would you sweat your life to the rest of the humans, to protect and serve them until you take your final breath?" Liara knew this would prove if he was ready or not. Then it would come to practice. She would have to test him physically.
Back to top Go down
Airman Oliver
Prospect
Airman Oliver

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist at your service (Liara)   Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist at your service (Liara) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 10:18 pm

He found it strange she'd not heard of his company but he answered her anyway. "Steele consolidated is an umbrella corporation encompassing numerous subdivisions, one of which is an applied sciences division. They help manufacture new technologies in their prototypical forms then later for mass production to the public. But we also deal in real-estate, the mining industry and many others besides." Oliver thought that should suffice. It was the most succinct description of his company. "The island was a terrible place. It was five years where nothing good happened. There were a few escape attempts, but it was so isolated it was near impossible to get away. I had no way to contact the larger freighters I saw off on the horizon and no planes flew overhead. It was only by setting off an explosion that attracted the attention of a small fishing boat that was passing by that I managed to barter passage off the island." He felt a slight tingle run over each of his scars. Each scar was a lesson. Each lesson made you better. "As for my skills, I know basic hand-to-hand combat. My weapon of choice is the bow and arrow, as your security system at the border discovered. No need to worry. I came in peace and handed over my belongings for inspection as directed. I'm sure you can go view by bow for yourself if you like. I've not fought other races, only humans. But I do know of the other beasts out there. I am willing to lead or take orders as the General commands. I am willing to fight alongside my comrades and protect them as best I can. My life is for the cause." He was cocky. He knew it was what she wanted to hear. And not a word of it was a lie.
Back to top Go down
General Liara
Admin
General Liara

PostSubject: Re: Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist at your service (Liara)   Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist at your service (Liara) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 7:48 pm

"Sorry, I keep more to the military life. I lived a very sheltered life as a child, only concerning myself with things of the military life. I do not get out much, to be honest. I am sure your company did a great job. I appreciate you standing down from your position, as it would be very hard to get your full attention on issues more directed towards the civilian life. Your time on the island sounds very interesting. Sometime if you wish to discuss it more, I would be more than interested. But for now, well, there is another issue I must check with." Liara got up from her desk and walked around it, heading for the door as she looked to him briefly. Before opening the door, she took a step back and flung two punches at Oliver, testing to see his reaction speed. If he was quick on his feet, she might be able to see some purpose in him. But if she hit him, then she would be spending more time training with him. Either way he was going to be accepted into their ranks. Just from looking at his body, she could tell he was very fit for such a task. The first punch went for his body, while the second went for his head. She was curious to see just what kind of skills a rich boy held. What had all those years on the island taught him?
Back to top Go down
Airman Oliver
Prospect
Airman Oliver

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist at your service (Liara)   Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist at your service (Liara) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 9:25 pm

Interesting? She thinks the island was interesting? She could not have been more wrong. Perhaps his time on the island might've made for a compelling television show. Internally she shook his head. Why was it that the pains and struggles of others always made for the most interesting stories? His eyes betrayed only slight curiosity whilst his head cocked to the right just a smidge. He was interested to know what other issue she might want to deal with. Her secondary glance suggested she wanted him to follow. Likely more paperwork to fill out. He nodded so she could see he understood there were other pressing matters to take her attention. He took a step to follow but got no further. The lady spun quickly and threw some punches his way. Stunned at first, the block of the primary punch to his body was a little sloppy, but still effective. His second block was far better. It was controlled and strong. His left arm raised to merely direct her punch off course, holding it in the air. He then ducked and spun beneath her arm. Within this action, his right arm reached up to grip her wrist and twist it with his movements. He finished, standing behind her back, her arm twisted and pinned. He reached around to place his left arm around her shoulders into a basic hold.

(Ooc - hope this doesn't appear to be power-playing)
Back to top Go down
General Liara
Admin
General Liara

PostSubject: Re: Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist at your service (Liara)   Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist at your service (Liara) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 10:20 am

[You are fine dear.]

Just as she was feeling good about her motions, he blocked the first rather horribly, but he seemed to almost expect the second. It was smart of him. He caught her wrist and spun it to where it had been behind her back. This was a common position used to subdue your opponent. This was normally a first step to handcuffing a suspect or just keeping control of them. A twisted grin played upon her lips, but with him behind her, he could not see it. "Very good. It seems whoever taught you, did a very excellent job. You have passed your first test." Liara's voice was calm and soothing. Her heart beat slowly in her chest as she was used to this sort of play. Adrenaline would not kick in into they did something much more exhilarating. Curious to how he would react, she stepped backwards, forcing her body right against his. Her ass rubbed against the front of his slacks and she shook it gently from side to side. How would the new recruit handle such an interaction?
Back to top Go down
Airman Oliver
Prospect
Airman Oliver

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist at your service (Liara)   Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist at your service (Liara) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:22 am

Oliver held her as she spoke, not trusting that this test was complete. His breath fanned warm against the nape of her neck. Evil thoughts once more overtook his mind as he watched goose pimples jump up on her beautifully soft skin. Thoughts in which he nipped and sucked at the delicate skin, leaving his mark there. As if she read his thoughts, the tricky female took a step back, slaying her ass against his crotch, her back flush against his chest. The grip of his left arm around her shoulders tightened. Blood flowed south, pitching a tent in his pants. Ah the feminine persuasion, such a tricky sort. Her ass shook, goading him. As my general commands. Whilst he still held her right arm between them, his left hand released her shoulder, slid over her breast and down to her stomach where he held her to him. His hips thrust just lightly, enough to taunt and close whatever gap remained between them. He leaned in, placing his lips by her ear and whispering, "Do not tease me woman. You may be my superior in this army, but I will not be dominated so sexually. I will have you." A characteristic smirk crossed his face before gently nipping at her earlobe.
Back to top Go down
General Liara
Admin
General Liara

PostSubject: Re: Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist at your service (Liara)   Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist at your service (Liara) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 10:56 am

As his hand slid down her to her stomach, she smile and bit her lip. It was an incredible feeling, being so close to a male who was so strong. She arched her body against his and ran a hand to his own. At first, she rubbed it gently with her own, moving it back up to her breast and allowed him to grope her for only a moment. Immediately, she grabbed his wrist and twisted it to where he could no longer touch her. She turned and smiled to him, her eyes stared into his own. "Mr. Oliver Steele, if you want more of this you are going to have to do more than dominate me within my own office." She released him and moved closer to her desk. "If you would like to take this elsewhere, I will require you to show me a true gentleman. I shall be waiting for you to pick me up at 1900 sharp. Where we go or what we do will be ultimately up to you. Got it?" she asked with a coy smile. If he played his cards right, he could have the opportunity of a lifetime. "Before I forget... Raise your right hand and repeat after me. I solemnly swear to obey the commands of my commander in chief, and the officers above me. To protect and serve, and even give my life if necessary to help those in need." She waited for him to do as she said and repeat it all from his juicy looking lips.

- Feel free to reply if you like, but he is accepted and you may change your name to Airman Oliver -
Back to top Go down
Airman Oliver
Prospect
Airman Oliver

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist at your service (Liara)   Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist at your service (Liara) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 8:03 am

Oliver smirked as her body arched in response. He knew she was keen, he just knew it! Now he had to seal the deal. His hand was gladly guided by hers to her breast. His rougher palm allowed to grope and squeeze for a moment in time, enjoying the suppleness of her soft mound while he could. He could hardly wait to do the same and so much more with so much less clothing between them. He was confident, it would happen. He always got his girl. So lost in the moment, she twisted his wrist and pulled away. Clever girl. He stepped back once she'd released him, slow, almost lazy steps following her to the desk. She beat him to the punch. An opportunity for relations between two dominant personalities was just too good to miss. He had to have her. "Got it." He said with a slight nod, lips twitched into a gentle smile. He heard her words and did as asked, raising his right hand and placing his left over his chest. His voice dropped low and husky, his blue eyes meeting her dead on. "I Solemnly swear to obey the commands of my commander in chief, and the officers above me. To protect and serve, and even give my life to help those in need." It was a simple enough oath, one he had made to himself a long time ago. To speak the words aloud was a mere formality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist at your service (Liara)   Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist at your service (Liara) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist at your service (Liara)
Page 1 of 1