Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lone Ranger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maston Roman
Mora
Maston Roman

The Lone Ranger Empty
PostSubject: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:56 pm

For years he had been alone, wandering the lands by himself. He did it in both forms, but kept to his canine one more than normal. It was almost as if he preferred it. The Doberman of him, docked tail and cropped ears gave him the stunningly handsome dangerous look. Not many dogs or felines wished to tangle with him, even some humans. The man who delivered the male was very scared of Roman. But he also gave him a pretty good reason to be. He had bared his teeth, snarled, and even held a defensive stance. It was all fun and games for him, so he really could not blame them. As he wandered, his paws touched the ground as he felt the change from dirt to concrete. As he did so, the rain started to fall from the floor. Just great.. he thought as he continued to walk, shaking his head from side to side. He had no direction of which he had been traveling, no known location. He was just wandering. But when he came to a small town, he could smell something interesting, a smell he had not found for a long time. It was that of a Neko. Other smells lingered over the area, but nothing was as thick as the Neko's. Felines... Interesting... He was unsure exactly what to do at this point. He stood in the darkness, under the light of the night lamp and stared into the rain. His brown eyes stared into the night until he sat down on his hind legs. Here he would wait until someone came to find him.
Back to top Go down
King Connor
Mora
King Connor

Character sheet

The Lone Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 9:47 pm

The man thudded through the rain underneath a single yellow umbrella, avoiding as many puddles from splashing the people walking passed as best he could, but hitting them each time. Hurrying under a store awning, he held the paper bags full of both groceries and necessary home objects within them, for him, as well as the Queen. She had called in need of certain things, which he of course had no problem with assisting in, but the specifics were a bit awkward when it came down to the situation between which box was what she liked. He can now begin to sympathize the difficulty in other male partners around the world, if they had to experience such times. He can only wonder how strange it was for them. Huffing once, he ruffled the rain out of his, what is now, damp hair, he turned his triangular black ears in the direction of a foreign canine. The Neko curled his tail close to him as he took a breath and continued on his run, bags tightly in both arms. Connor's hoodie was almost soaked by the time he reached the opposing Mora. He tried to get close enough to see the brown-eyed brute, kneeling to a comfortable height until the other found the comfort in shifting to his human self. "Hello there, stranger. I assume you're here for a home, eh?" The Brigadier asked, loud enough so that the rain could not over-power the volume of his voice. Clearing his throat, the end of his white ring-tipped tail flicked to the side of his leg, "I am Brigadier Connor, the right hand of the kingdom you've come upon. Please.." He offered his umbrella, flipping up his hoodie. Even as a cat, he didn't seem to bother the rain. The only down-side of it was that he'll probably wake up to a cold the next morning. Maybe Willow would be able to care for him. He moved slightly over to a street corner, where part of the roof covered the rain from above him. At least he could keep the items dry until he got to his car.
Back to top Go down
Maston Roman
Mora
Maston Roman

The Lone Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 9:24 pm

The first scent to come close to his nose, the smell of a feline. It was well known that Roman did not mind the felines, in fact, he didn't really care if they were around or not. What he did not like were people who were obsessed with the things. Cats were alright, but not the coolest thing since sliced bread. They were just cats. They had nine lives and as legends told, they always landed on their feet. This did not entice the dog to like them or hate them. He was neutral. In the darkness, under the pouring rain, he saw the bright yellow umbrella. Is he gay? he thought to himself as he watched the odd being moving closer to him. Silently, he watched the feline. His voice was loud enough to cover the sound of the falling rain, and Roman could tell from this he was a friendly. Interesting fellow... He followed after the Mora, leading to the over hang above the street corner. Together they stood beneath it, and soon Roman would shift to his human-ish form. His tall ears rested between his mussed up hair, pointing tall towards the sky. They had been cropped to perfection young as a pup, it was a perk of coming from a rich family. "My name is Roman, I've been a lone ranger for a long while, and I think I am finally ready to call some place my home. I have heard rumors of this place in my travels, tales from those locked in their iron cages, and a Kitsune who had been running from the law. If this is the place I seek, then I shall swear my life to the cause of the Mora, to your people and the ones who lead you." Roman held an expressionless face, but extended his hand forward, seeking to shake their hands if at all possible.
Back to top Go down
King Connor
Mora
King Connor

Character sheet

The Lone Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 12:59 pm

As he watched the Doberman slowly transform to that of a man, Connor weighed their differences in looks as being completely unlike. This in which he enjoyed, at least then there would be no competition when it came to his Queen. Nor did it every occur to him that this one was a canine, another plus. Dismissing the lack of thereof indifference, his dark olive eyes looked to the other known as Roman with a faint smile to cross his lips, "It is a pleasure to meet you, Roman," Connor said whilst extending his hand in a friendly gesture to shake his in mutual welcome, "Perhaps later on you shall seek to find more tales about our land, but until then, I must know a but more about you. I discovered a trait of confidence and trust in you, lone ranger," he smirked, using the nickname of which the Doberman described himself his rather than a loner or perhaps traveler like the rest. With this, he saw that a Roman was very different than the rest of the ranks here in the Mora kingdom. He appeared strong, and as any long legged canine, he could only bed that he was agile and fast. "I shall grant you the rank of a Maston if you can prove to me with enough facts from your past that you deserve such a position, and if not persuade me to what you think you are fit to be." said the Neko, folding his arms over his chest neatly while the rain poured on.
Back to top Go down
Maston Roman
Mora
Maston Roman

The Lone Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 8:27 pm

"The pleasure is mine, Connor. I happen to be very confident in myself and my training. I have been working from place to place in both human shell and primal form. As a 'human', I have worked at many establishments as a Bouncer. In case you are not familiar with the lingo, it's basically a body guard for the entrance to a club or what have you. I have trained my body, in both forms, to perfection. I am fast and strong. I can take down any foe you throw my direction and I do it in the best way I know possible. Safe to say, I have killed humans before, not proud of it, but when things need to be done, you can ask me." He gave a strong smile to the other, and released his hand. "Maybe sometime we could have a talk of my tales over a brew. That is, if you have the time. I'd also like a tour of this place eventually. Maston sounds like a very promising fit for me. I suppose it would be like the backbone to your... group." He looked to the bags and picked one up. "Seems like you could use some help with these bags. I would be more than willing to assist you. It would probably help with keeping us from getting completely soaked."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lone Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lone Ranger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FAQ And Out Of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: