Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sapphire's Character Bunker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maston Sapphire
Mora
Maston Sapphire

Character sheet

Sapphire's Character Bunker Empty
PostSubject: Sapphire's Character Bunker   Sapphire's Character Bunker Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:19 pm

Name: Sarah Michelle

Notes: I WILL *NOT* Being using tables in RP, just this lil introduction since I wanted to make it fancy~

"What's life without a dream?"

Name: Sarah

Middle Name: Michelle

D.O.B: October 19th 1999

Height:
5'7"

Weight: 245 pounds or 111 kg. o.e dere.

Hair Color: Brown

Hair Length: It sit on top of my shoulders.

Eye Color: Ranges from Amber Brown to Black.

History: Uhh... I forget

Personality: N/A

Habits: N/A

Music I enjoy: Rock, Old Rock, Pop, Christian, Soft songs, fast songs, basically anything but rap o.e.

Favorite Color: BLUE. Any kind of Blue, but it has to be BLUE. (not that indigo purple -.-)

Relationships & Thoughts -

Alpha Lucian - Brotherly Friendship -
Lucian has impacted my life greatly, he's amazing and it often feels like I'm talking to my own step-dad. He can really make me laugh! I enjoy simply talking to him but I also enjoy RPing in chat with him, mainly our little IC fights we have, their so much! He's very charming and I want to be a lot like him when I finally mature up and become who I wanna be. He's protective of the one's he loves/likes, I admire that and hope I can do something to protect my friends and family as well! He can be misunderstood but I think if people really took the time to understand and hear him out, then his life and their lives would be made really easy. He's an easy going guy but he can also have quite a temper. He's pretty stubborn in my opinion and he's pretty tough as well. He's not as evil as people assume him to be, in fact, he's just like a big ol' teddy bear, or maybe like 'Gru' from 'Despicable Me'. I'd like to see our friendship grow stronger and as wild as it can get. I have never been scared of him, never... and I never will be, he's not scary, even when he's in an argument. He's brave and his mindset and skills in everything just seem to blow my mind away. I am sure there is more to learn about him and I hope it will be the lessons I've always needed to learn.

To be added too~

Queen Willow - Close Friendship -
Willow and I have a, maybe a broken friendship. I truly don't know how to describe it and I think I never will be able to. We started out in an argument, and then our friendship blossomed as we came to realize we were both, in a way, acting very silly. In my opinion though, it was truly I who was at fault for our broken friendship. But it was she who has made our relationship grow and fly as pretty as a butterfly! She's smart and very witty, she can be very stubborn and at times she can be somewhat annoying but that's who she is and I love her for it! She's very protective of her friends and the ones she considers family, she won't let you bully them and if you even think of trying to do something like that, I can expect that she will have your head. She's very interesting, never a dull conversation with her. She makes me smile and she often reminds me of a girl I knew in my past, one that was my best friend. I can only hope and pray that Willow's life will be filled with joyous things and her life will be everything she can and will ever hope for. I hope she and I will become the best that friends can be and have a deep understanding for each others. I also know that she is amazing and I will never judge or any of my friends.

To Be Added Too~

Regina Eden - Sisterly Friendship -
Eden and I have known each others since I basically started RolePlaying. She's very encouraging and has acted like an overprotective and spoiling older sister to me. Really, big part on the spoiling. She's funny and smart, she's got sass and spunk. She can be a bit... emotional at times, maybe overly emotional... but it defines her greatly. She's very interesting and while she has her ups and downs, I believe she is very indeed the most welcoming person I know. She has conflicts with many people, usually because of arguments or something they do and she doesn't like. She's also very like-able and almost everyone enjoys her company, me included. She can be misunderstood, but she usually has very good purposes for the things she does. She's pretty chill and also exciting to have around, I am sure that I have never had a dull moment around her. She cheers you up when your down and she also deserves that same kindness. She's strong and has probably been through a lot, she has courage and she's not afraid to stand up for what she wants and believes in. She's unbelievable, amazing and just awesome... I'm glad she treats me well and I hope to never do something that will upset her.

To Be Added Too~

Dominus Demetri - Sisterly Friendship -
Demetri has been there for me from the very first time I met her. She's been very supportive and very understanding, she lets me state my opinions and I, indeed really do treat her as my sister. She's very wise and deals with a lot stress everyday with running sites, I am unsure how she keeps up with it all. She's smart and so calm about things, I have never seen her upset or angry over things we (on this site and others) do. She's very calm and I know just about anybody can go to her for comfort and wise words. She can be very strict and mother like, but she can also be very gentle and understanding. She's patient and she holds a lot of traits that I hope to one day have as well. Even if she got mad, It would be a calm and stern mad, and I respect her in every way possible. She's very fast at thinking but makes her decisions wisely. She's got skill in writing and has to be one of the most accomplished and amazing writers on this site. She's maybe one of the most important people in my life, I want to impress her and make her proud of me, but I also want to prove myself to many others. What else can I say about her? She's my sister and there's nothing I wouldn't do to protect her... to cheer her up and make her smile.

To Be Added Too~

Beta Callista - Close Friendship -
Callista can be described in three words- Bad-ass, Caring and Love-able. Those literally describe her in my mind. She can kick some serious butt while being the most caring and love-able person you can ever meet. She's smart and completely the funniest person I know. She's easy to get along with and manages to make everyone smile by just walking into the chatbox. She's, in a way, brilliant. She's got amazing skill with writing and I can see why everyone just instantly falls in love with her. Everything she does, it can be either somewhat clumsy or graceful. Her words are always chosen perfectly to fit each person, she matches you and you match her. That's how it works, she's smart and therefore your smart. Simply because everything she does encourages you to be better then yourself. Her words are kind and she's ever so patient about certain things. She's got talent in many things, mainly writing. She's not just pretty in personality but also in her looks. She's smart and very silly, I enjoy being around her and I'm sure a lot of people agree with me. She's got an upbeat atmosphere around her, she's interesting and all in all... just that crazy. (In a good way)

To Be Added Too~

Vicecome Charli - Friendship -

To Be Added Too~

Alessia Garrett - Friendship -

To Be Added Too~

Auxiliary Jagara - Close Friendship -

To Be Added Too~

Epror Niko - Friendship -

To Be Added Too~

Bellator Anivea - Sisterly Friendship -

To Be Added Too~

Domina Vixin - Friendship -

To Be Added Too~

Mender Blake - Friendship -

To Be Added Too~

Domina Arkati - Acquaintance -

To Be Added Too~

Others RPing & My Thoughts -

To Be Added Too~

~ Quote by Me

| Made by Sapphire |
Back to top Go down
Maston Sapphire
Mora
Maston Sapphire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Character Bunker   Sapphire's Character Bunker Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 5:33 pm

Name: Sapphire Emeraldson

Notes: I WILL *NOT* Being using tables in RP, just this lil introduction since I wanted to make it fancy~

"Different is Beautiful"

Name: Sapphire

Middle Name: Jenny

Last Name: Emeraldson

D.O.B: October 13th 2849

Height: 5'9" / 26 inches at the shoulder in her doberman form.

Weight: 140 pounds / 130 pounds in doberman form.

Hair Color: Brown and blonde / black and brown fur.

Hair Length: Her hair reaches all the way down to the small of her back.

Eye Color: Grey / Brown in Doberman form.

History:
Sapphire was oldest born to a set of triplets, her siblings being completely human. She on the other hand took hfter her father, who was a Mora Doberman. Her mother was human and knew not that her father was a Mora. Being born with doberman ears atop her head and a short tail, this terrified the mother. So Sapphire's father took her far away from the city and brought her to her mother's side, aunt. Aunt Resco took Sapphire and agreed to nurse her and teach her everything that was needed. Her aunt had married a Mora, even though she herself was human. Her aunt was a widow of 10 years, and lived in a mansion in the country-side. Her aunt became her governess for the first few years in training. Teaching her to be controlling of her 'gifts' and have patience. Once Sapphire learned the basics, her aunt had the staff return to the mansion and found a Mora governess. The governess was a mora cat, a regular house cat. But she taught Sapphire all the basics of any school. Math, History, Reading, Literature...etc. But the main things she learned was manners and how to be a young lady. She was taught to walk and dance, sing and be herself. Except, if she wanted to truly be herself... she was lonely, and missing the child part of her life. Her lessons were important, but sometimes she would hide within the attic and pretend... that she was free. Yet, within minutes of that feeling, it was gone all too soon. Fore' she was called upon and brought back to her everyday lessons.  She made her way down into the 'regular' world, her grey eyes dull with sorrow and pain. She was so lonely, she wanted to run away and leave it all behind. But she stayed, learning the lessons needed.

Growing up was a bit old fashioned and fairly boring, but it was still worth it come her teenage years. She was about 17 years old when she decided that she was leaving, she had learned everything needed in order to survive the world. But instead, her father and younger siblings (by mere minutes) came to visit her. Her sister Carry made fun of her for speaking and acting properly. Her brother Revan quite enjoyed seeing the irritated look upon Sapphire's face and how she grew ears and a tail. Raven tried to grab a hold of her tail as if he were a young child instead of a young adult. This angered her but she didn't show it, instead she flicked her tail and growled at him. Her father chuckled and wrapped her up in a warm hug, in the process... he handed her the keys to his car outside, a old corvette. She turned and pretended to be too mad with her siblings. She mumbled under her breath to her father, thanking him. and then grabbed her bag hidden by the front door and left. She started the engine and drove away, not even daring to look back. As she drove she heard a loud explosion and watched as her Aunt and Governess were standing at the end of the road, watching her leave. She could see the mansion was in flames and with tears running down her face, she floored it out of her past and into her future.

As she drove away, she realized exactly what she wanted. She set to work and got a part time job, working as waitress and going to collage at the age of 17 and a half. She worked for four years with the help of some money she had taken from her Aunt. For four years she studied hard and got her license to be a Private Investigator. Since then, she's taken on many jobs that others have payed her for. Her aunt payed for the office she works in now, making Sapphire a rather rich Private Investigator. But recently, she has decided to move away from her Aunt... as far as she can go. Still wanting to be a private investigator, she works odd jobs through the town's she crosses until she can find a place that will accept her mystery solving skills and let her work for different amounts of money. She has heard of a clan/Mora pack and is in high hopes up of joining and finally finding her home among-st others. She's planning on proving her worth to others and making sure that they know she is not to be messed with when she sets her mind to something. She's more the ready to find her home here, and make some new friends and family.

Recent History: To Be Filled In.

Personality:
Sapphire is rather sweet and calm. She is stubborn and brave.  She is a strong and helpful young lady, usually always happy but when you make her mad be warned. She is strong heart-ed about most things and enjoys talking with others. She's wonderful and brilliant, being smart runs within her family. She is rather excitable and takes after her mother when calmness comes in. She is respectful and commanding when called for it and is naturally gentle with others. She is pretty cautious around others and shy at times.  She finds it hard to trust others but once she trusts you the bond is never broken, even if you turn against her. She always finds the good within others and enjoys making them smile. Though she has her good sides, she also has her bad sides. She can be snappy and harsh to someone she's just met, un-trusting to others and very unsure. She has quite a temper and can be rather emotional at times. She's a warrior at heart and likes to fight in order to train herself to be better. She's a quick thinker and has a rather smart mouth. (Sarcastic)

Habits:
Sapphire tends to pace back and forth when she is lost in thought, it helps her to think more clearly if she is multi-tasking. She is rather klutzy and also has the habit of accidentally breaking things and fixing them again. She Twirls her hair when she is nervous. As well as Running fingers through her hair or tucking her hair behind ear. She tends to roll her eyes often if she disagrees with another person. She starts humming when she is doing something complicated. As she speaks she gestures a lot, as if that will help others understand her. She doesn't have a regular sleeping nor eating pattern, from the habit of eating only when she feels like it and same as sleeping. Get distracted easily, she gets distracted easily but always figures her first problem out quicker if she does. She rubs her finger against her thumb and often tugs at her lip when in thought. She stands straight and tall, always wearing heels to look even taller then she is.

Music for Sappy muse: Butterfly-Christina Perri. Human- Christina Perri. Dark Horse - Christina Grimmie.

Favorite Color: Purple and Yellow.

Herald Nikolai - Distant Friendship -
Nikolai was the one to accept me into my newly found home with other Mora like I. He was very friendly and I thought highly of him. I latter met him in the "Undersea Pass" And I regret that he did not spend much time with me there, however, I did get a wonderful sketch of him and I hope to see our friendship grow closer in the near future. He's quite a charmer and I hope he has many friends to rely on when he needs them, I know that I am very open to him calling on me when he is need of help.

Maston Finnlay - Distant Friendship -
I have only met Finnlay once and indeed he is quite charming and clumsy! I see him as handsome and smart, not to mention his Irish accent is so very adorable.
Too Be Added Too~

Alchemist Haedyn -
Too Be Added Too~

Bellator Kenai -
Too Be Added Too~

~ Quote by Demetri for Sapphire

| Made by Sapphire |

Last edited by Maston Sapphire on Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scout Valentine
Prospect
Scout Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Character Bunker   Sapphire's Character Bunker Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 5:55 pm

Name: Valentine Kinship

"Love is what fails us most, makes us stronger and tears us apart."

Name: Valentine

Middle Name: N/A

Last Name: Kinship

D.O.B: January, 1st, 2812

Species: Werewolf

Height: 5'11" | 9'9" in primal form.

Weight: 150 | 250 pounds

Hair Color: Brown | White

Hair Length: To the ears/sometimes shorter or longer | Short.

Eye Color: Hazel

History:
Valentine was born in 2812 in the middle of nowhere. His father helped deliver him and his twin sister Carrie into this world. His older brother was young, about 5 years of age when his two new siblings entered the world. They lived in a house far away from the city and more into the country side. Valentine's father was a business man, they believed that his 'business' was of criminal activities. Valentine was home-schooled by his mother and his Aunt.

Valentine grew quiet as he sat next to his twin sister, Carrie. They were starting 1st grade together. Of course Carrie was far more of fighter then he, but he was the brains. Everything between them was a competition. He looked at his mother and stretched out his small hand to her. "What are we doing mother?" His voice was almost a whisper, as if he didn't wish to disturb the tall slender figure before him. "Today we are starting your school!" His mother's voice was quite cheerful as she took his hand and lead him outside. He took a seat next to his older brother, Damion. Damion was 5 years older then he and Carrie, meaning he was about 13 years of age. Valentine looked at Damion and then towards his Aunt. "Hello Aunt Donna!" He called out cheerfully to his favorite aunt. "Hello deary" His aunt spoke softly before taking Damion by the hand and leading him to the barn quite a bit away. "Today... Your training begins." His eyes widened and he grew quiet once more as his mother started teaching them about werewolves.

About ten years later~
Valentine was now about 18 years old, he and his sister Carrie were training together when their father came out and brought them inside the house. Their older brother Damion, had taken jobs as an assassin. This time, for the lust of money and proving he could kill anyone, Damion was sitting in their house with several others. Today, was the day they were going to die. Damion's 'friends' were humans, humans that didn't know Damion was a werewolf. The minute it was explained to them what Damion was doing, Valentine became enraged. Valentine couldn't control his rage, he transformed to his true beast. He lunged at his brother, and the rest of his family started to transform. Damion transformed just in time to take a hit from his younger brother. The humans were firing at the beasts, screaming and yelling at orders. Damion and Valentine had busted a wall open with their hits, they were outside and safe from the bullets that were fired at his family. Someone must of called a special ops for werewolves because soon he heard the wails of a sad mother, one who had lost her daughter and husband. She was led into a large truck, covered in chains. Valentine heard his mother whisper something as she was taken. "Run, Valentine, Run." He shoved his brother off of him, running on all fours as fast as he could. His large claws tore the earth up as he disappeared across the fields of his home. Once he was over the last field he stood on his hind legs and looked behind him. His house was a blaze and the body of his brother, who looked to be dead, was being dragged to the other two bodies which he assumed were his sister and father. Men were running towards him on foot, no helicopters yet so Valentine turned and started running again. Thoughts racing through his mind, mainly though, why keep his mother alive?

Ten years later from then~
Valentine is now about 28 years of age, but he looks 20 years. He has attended two different colleges and has two different degrees in both teaching and law. He has written three books and have published them under a different name. He started working as a substitute teacher for a high school that was meant for 'special ed' students. He worked as a history teacher and sometimes filled in as a science teacher as well. Of course he wasn't permanent but his students hated seeing him go. He often spent his spare time teaching a study group about different things. This group only held about 10 students, most were the one's who had fallen in love with him when he taught their class when a teacher got sick. His charms and wit made the students enjoy him, his patience and understanding helped each student that had problems take it a bit more easy. It was at this age that he discovered his Aunt and Uncle had died to vampires. He had become so upset that he left the town he was staying in without telling someone he was leaving. His claws tore at the ground and he came to what he thought was an abandoned house. When he entered the house it seemed empty, except for a quiet voice that spoke from behind him. "Who are you, and why are you in my home?" He turned slowly around, not to see a human but to see a raven black werewolf growling at him. He was sadly in human form, therefore the beautiful beast was probably going to kill him. "I'm Valentine, I'm sorry miss... I thought this place was abandoned." He stepped backwards into the house, knowing she'd have to take human form in order to get into the house without wrecking it. His plan worked and she morphed into her human form. He was stunned by her beauty, truly stunned. His eyes scanned her body from head to toe. She had long wavy brown hair that reached her waist. She had a slender build and was quite shorter then him, standing at about 5'5". "I'm a werewolf as well miss, before you kill me."He watched as she tilted her head not saying anything but the message was clear. Prove it. He sighed and stepped forward, putting an arm around her waist and dragging her outside. Here, he transformed into his werewolf form. "Your...white?" Her voice was softer now, and made a sweet ring within his ears. He turned human again and stretched out his hand towards her. "Yes, I am." She took his hand and he pulled her closer, but only enough to hold her hand. "Would you like to... travel with me?" He turned and smiled weakly, nodding his head in response. "What's your name, my dear?" He took a deep breath as he waited for a response. "Rickie, my name is Rickie Melone"

Ten years later~
Valentine is about 38 years old now, he travel's with Rickie and soon he wishes her to be his forever. He knew they both held a love for each others but never shared it with the other. He and her had traveled for ten years and settled in a house about an hour from a city where he worked as a teacher for a high school and Rickie worked as a waitress. He approached her one night, not really sure how to ask for her to be his. He stood in the doorway to the library, watching her as she read her favorite novel out loud to her small Chihuahua. "Darling, what is it?" He stiffened as he realized that she was speaking to him and not reading the book. He walked forward and knelt down on one knee by her chair. "Rickie, I don't know if we share the same love for one another, but that is why I've come to you today. I want to express my love for you and be with you for the rest of our lives." He whispered the words out, nervous as to how she would react. To his surprise, she put the Chihuahua down and wrapped her arms around him. Right before she kissed him, she whispered words so sweet to his ears. "I love you too." He kissed her deeply and then they pulled away. They decided to have a human wedding, just because it seemed so ridiculous.

The wedding happened that week, they got married and she took his last name. They seemed to be happy and helped each others with almost everything.

65 days after the wedding~
Rickie had been pregnant for the past 65 days, she had a hard time delivering their child and died during child birth. Their daughter Terri, died hours after Rickie because of a disease that was killing the baby for 9 months. These deaths sent Valentine into a great mourning, he locked himself away and wrote his heart out until he could write no more. He barely ate and all his stories were about Rickie and Terri. Some were if they had lived, some were about them until they died. Either way, the stories were written beautifully and he had them published under different names then his own. He made plenty of money off the books, millions in fact. He set his money aside in a bank and let it rot in there until he wanted to use it. After weeks of his wife's and daughters death, he moved from the town and started roaming. He never stayed in one town or city for longer then a few weeks.

20 years later~
During his travel's, Valentine soon discovered that his mother was still captive under humans. With the help of about 40 rogues, he set out to the prison they held her in. They all made it in safely, disguised as humans until they made it to his mother. It was then they transformed and overtook the prison in a prison break. They made it out, with causalities and a few deaths. Instead of 40 of them, there were now about 5 and two were injured. He set his mother free, making her run as he helped the last of the rogues escape death. Some were mad at him because of all the deaths, but some understood that you would do anything to save your last living relation. With that, he left the rogues and followed his mother's scent until he came to an old abandoned barn. When he opened the doors, still in primal form, lay his mother who slept. He was in human form but quickly changed and slept by her side like he did when he was a child. He only freed her so she could live, he didn't plan on staying with her for too long. The next morning he got up and realized his mother was probably two steps ahead of him, because he was all alone. He decided to leave before his mother returned, or might return. He ran through the woods, unsure of his future. All he knew was, he was ready to find a home and place to call his own.

Recent History: To Be Filled In.

Personality:
Valentine is a quick thinker and has a rather smart mouth. He can be quite charming and rather hilarious. Although he had a rough past, he quite enjoys making others smile. He can be annoying at times. He loves danger, the thought of an adventure gets him excited and pushes him forward into dangerous zones. He's quite mystery about certain things and sometimes his humor can be quite dark. He is respectful and commanding when called for it under high pressure. He prefers taking orders then dishing them out, but he is somewhat leader worthy. He is stubborn and pushes himself past his limits just for the fun of it. He finds it hard to trust others but once he trusts you the bond is rather strong, however, if you break that trust then all hell will be standing at your front door the next to you awake. He is very bold and not shy whatsoever, he speaks his mind and states his opinion when he feels the need to. He has quite a temper when it comes to protecting what he loves the most, make him angry and he won't stop at killing you. Usually he stands very calm and understanding, but when it's something he truly cares about...you've been warned.

Habits:
Valentine tends to pace back and forth when he is lost in thought, as well as speaking a loud to himself in order to gain some kind of new information about a topic. As he gets deep into working he'll start humming his favorite song. He doesn't have a regular sleeping nor eating pattern, from the habit of eating only when he feels like it and same as sleeping. He at times while he is studying or writing, will drum his fingers against the paper or desk. Valentine does like his privacy sometime, but he prefers to be 'out on the town' with his friends and strangers. Though he doesn't drink often, if he feels the urge to, he will drink some wine or perhaps a beer. He refuses to do drugs or anything like that. He likes to run his hand through his hair when he is highly frustrated with others, or to simply get it out of his eyes. When Valentine is at home he tends to go into a writing frenzy, sometimes locking himself away for many days at a time and refusing to eat much. Even when sleep deprived, he tends to stay up for extra hours if he finds something that interests him. When lost in thought, he hardly responds to others until he is finished thinking out-loud. He will sometimes sing out loud when he is very nervous, as well as seeming to look more at the ground.

Music for Valentine muse: Not Gunna Die-Skillet. Monster- Imagine Dragons. Demons- Imagine Dragons.

Favorite Color: Grey - Black - Dark Blue - Autumn colors.

Alpha Lucian - Distant/Professional Friend -
Alpha Lucian was the one to accept me at the border, he was kinder then I ever would have thought the first werewolf to be. I am much younger then him and have quite a bit to learn, however, due to my skills in writing and my wonderful memory, I was given the rank of 'Scout'. In order to fulfill my rank to the fullest, I was requested to write the history of Lucian, make the true story be heard and things be set straight. I am honored that he has chosen me for this, I will fulfill his wishes and make him proud of me.

Threads:
Accept Me or Leave Me {Lucian}

~ Quote by the person who RolePlays me...

| Made by Sapphire |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Character Bunker   Sapphire's Character Bunker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sapphire's Character Bunker
Page 1 of 1