Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blakes Characters Paying Their Dues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mender Blake
Shifter
Mender Blake

Character sheet

Blakes Characters Paying Their Dues Empty
PostSubject: Blakes Characters Paying Their Dues   Blakes Characters Paying Their Dues Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:33 pm

~Reserved for Mender Blakes Characters~

Current Employment:
Mender Blake - Doctor at Pathos Hospital
Airman Oliver - Unemployed (except by the Army)

Last edited by Mender Blake on Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mender Blake
Shifter
Mender Blake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blakes Characters Paying Their Dues   Blakes Characters Paying Their Dues Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm

Character Name: Mender Blake
Job Location: Pathos Hospital
Job Requested: Doctor
Why Would You Be A Good Fit?: "I'd like to think I'm pretty qualified for the job. Before I found my clan in Lunari I was a veterinarian for fifty-six years. Before that I was a doctor for about fifteen years. Even now, in the shifter clan I hold the rank of Mender and run my own General Practise there to cater purely for the shifters needs. But I'm willing to branch out and provide aid to those of other species. Especially when it comes to the young ones. I can help deliver the children of those whose race has yet to find their own midwife. I'm happy to be an on-call doctor whenever you need me so I can still run my Practise at home as well."
Back to top Go down
Lunari Admin
Admin
Lunari Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blakes Characters Paying Their Dues   Blakes Characters Paying Their Dues Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:58 pm

Blakes Characters Paying Their Dues Xw12
Back to top Go down
https://lunariaddunt.rpg-board.net
Airman Oliver
Prospect
Airman Oliver

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blakes Characters Paying Their Dues   Blakes Characters Paying Their Dues Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 6:17 am

Character Name: Airman Oliver
Job Location: Sundance Derby
Job Requested: Owner
Why Would You Be A Good Fit?: "Do I really need to explain? I owned the multi-billion dollar company known as Steele Consolidated. I ran it successfully for over a year before handing the reins to my second in command, Walter Gerran. I still am the majority shareholder of the company, I trust Walter to make smaller decisions in my stead while I serve in the army. I've also previously owned a nightclub - now run by my sister. Now my interests turn to racing, so I figured I'd own myself a racecourse. The family's owned a racehorse or two when I was younger, this is really just an extension of that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blakes Characters Paying Their Dues   Blakes Characters Paying Their Dues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blakes Characters Paying Their Dues
Page 1 of 1