Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ariun

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ariun Empty
PostSubject: Ariun   Ariun Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:49 pm

Dumbfounded. This was the look upon his face, these lands were far different from his own. The shelter from the trees was no longer available, only the cloak of darkness would shield him from what would lie beyond. What his future held for him in the near future. The leopard stalked forward, his eyes mapping every step as to not make a sound. Careful to not disturb the night or anyone else nearby. Every muscle in his body was sure to silently move his large body through the brush, holding his breath and lightly breathing only when needing to, the only sound in the night was the beating of his broken heart. Piercing tri-toned eyes of yellow, gleamed through the night, his vision beyond that of most cats for he was more of a nocturnal creature, perfect for guardianship and protection. The male stood still for the sound of a twig cracking had frozen him, when he saw the hare dark from the forest  brush to the openness of the trees, the black spotted male lunged for it, leaping hard into the air his body curling and twisting to flip around and land before the hare, his back legs twisting to land behind him. The large cat's body became a spiral as he halted the hare in it's spot before his large paw slammed upon its head causing instant paralysis. Open his jowls, stained white teeth clamped shut around the hares head, the entire time the only sound heard was the soft thud of the leopard and the fear of the hare's last sound before instant death. Dangling the animal from his mouth, the blood trickled down the back of his throat, a pleasurable sensation as he walked towards the borders of the unsuspecting lands.

Standing on the other side, the male held still, the sound of his purring echoing far and wide, calling forth the leader of the lands. There was no need to screech through the night, or roar loudly. He was a simple cat, with a prior simple life, but here he knew he would be safe from his own harms way. Knowing that long before him, shifters had been coming here to seek refuge from prior loves and prior lives. His purring continued, he was content and patient. Ceasing the soft call, he calmed his body to a almost sedative state and listened to the world around him. Concentrating on the sounds of paw prints coming towards him, or maybe even human. How the leader would come would be the ultimate question, and he looked forward to their encounter. *Are we ready ol' boy?* The statement resounded in his mind, talking to himself, but also talking to the spirit of his son whom he felt was watching him at all times. The large black head was now hung low.

Last edited by Ariun on Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

Ariun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariun   Ariun Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:35 pm

Chirps and burrowing tweaking sounds filled the round, white ears of a wise tigress, fluttering the light blues she possessed to open, slightly blinded by the morning glory's bright light shining from the opening of her large den. Many things were on her mind that day, causing the shifter to daydream, or gaze at random objects in great thought of something completely different. Her mind traveled to one thing to the next almost every time she would awaken from a deep sleep to a lovely summer morning. The remarkable weather the lands were being encountered with brought great joy to her feelings, relaxing her long enough for a light rest before the day would surely begin to her terms. Soon enough shifters of all ages and animals will find their way with the sense of instinct within them in groups, merging towards her existence for a new, all species of their race brought together for strength, trust, and family. She expected not only tragedies like herself, losses and deaths caused for them to lead to her borders.

The tigress couldn't sleep, she was awake, ready to begin her usual routine like normal. A small walk suited her taste for the morning, and she put it to life, rolling back her shoulders and jerking her head, then the rest of her frame and body to rid the debris from her white and black striped coat. Across the ground lay newly dewed green grass, dampening her large paws barely as she dragged her feet aimlessly passed trees. The sun came from the east through the tree-trunks of which she slide passed, peeking rays onto her pelt off and on as she walked. With all the walking she had done the last few days, her paws had grounded the forest floor into a soft path for some to find their way back to their dens, or hers if need for counseling. Before the Regina left her caverns, she was forced herself into changing out of the clothes from before, just in case if the time came when she would get to town. A low and high light blue dress to accent her eyes, and nothing else than a pair of strappy sandal heels and her hair down like normally. Though, she planned not to be in her human disguise for the day, the food stock only filled for her, she needed Bellators, fast. She was patient, strong enough to get by the little food by herself as she had for the last 380 something years. It had been a hard life, seeing her mother pass on to the greater world they all never knew if it did or didn't exist, never to meet her father and leave her drunken brother for Eden to find out died, not an explanation, just a note. Still to this day it pains her to know all of the ones she loved, growing up with little of their existence and leaves her suspicious as to know if Darren was really dead, that it was a trick.

A call broke the white tigress out of her reverie, pawing for the flies that caused her ears to snap back so she could hold her focus long enough to listen. Accepting the call, she followed, leading to her borders as she had expected. She stopped short of the weeds to duct low for a quick examination of the larger cat. A typical black puma, eyes bright as the moonlight and the color as the skies that surround it at midnight. Her lip curled naturally to bare her long teeth and narrowing her gaze to look for a sign of threat to come from the shifter. His large head dipped low to the ground, the coast was clear she presumed. Releasing a breath to straighten her mind to original balance, she moved through the high weeds, the crackling noise underneath her claws exposing her cover recklessly, "You've called to my attention, shifter," Eden stalked low, curling her tail higher to prove her rank before the black puma, "What is it you seek for you have come across my lands? I am Regina Eden, leader of the shifter race that lives within these territories." Her tone was soft, stern for she was not going to let the male think she means to be friends just yet without a sign of respect proven. Dominance's aura flowed from her very being, falling over her shoulders and features with grace.
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

Ariun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariun   Ariun Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:59 am

When she spoke it was certain she knew and when she confirmed it, his heart sank a little for there were more like him and his parents, more cursed per say on the same thing. It was at times like these when he wished nothing more that to be like his 'son', able to pass on to the next world and not have so many years in between. Ariun lifted his head, a soft rumble came from his throat, it sounded like pain and fear together and it was just that for the sound came when he was thinking upon his past. "Ma'am, I come here from nearly a world away seeking refuge from my prior way of life. Call it a change of scenery I suppose. Upon my travels, I had heard of your lands, mostly legends and myths but with hard work to decipher I stumbled upon your home seeking shelter and a place to call home as well." Ariun spoke nothing but the truth, he only sought a place where he would be distracted by others and hopefully forced to forget his child and move forth, settle in and start over. "Ma'am, if I may, I can provide you with stealth and security. My dark pelt is best used at night to an advantage and my natural instincts from being reared in the jungle will prove to be best suited as a hunter within you pack or spy if needed, my services will be at your beckoning call. However, my heart and soul are best provide near children and all around protecting and comforting pack members. Wherever you chose to place me, I will willing go. No out of desperation, but of choice, I am choosing to lay my life for you. All I ask in return in the privacy and respect I'd give to you within your realm?"

Ariun's eyes glanced up from behind the bridge of his nose, his eyes golden and flickering from the different strands of light weaving through the tops of the trees. There in the distance, the black cat could see what would become his destiny, to obtain rights of passage and the comfort of being of help to the Regina, as well as his hide being bountiful in provide another recruit in her defense. Ariun smiled as he looked at her once more, his body lowered to the ground, his belly suspending nearly an inch, every muscle holding waiting for her to speak. Oh! How he longed to race through her lands, to have a place where he wouldn't be lonely any more, a chance to start over. Turning his darkened face to the sky, he closed his kaleidoscope eyes and felt the warmth on his brow. *Are you proud of me son?* He thought in his mind, his heart asking the same. When he opened his eyes, he sat up looking to the regina. Ariun's tail swept beside him, he continued to fidget, hoping not to make matters worse. He could hardly contain himself, trying to decided what what she might go. Overall, the silence is what killed him, it left him to his thoughts and Ariun was sure that his mind would be the death of him.
Back to top Go down
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

Ariun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariun   Ariun Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:38 pm

Eden smiled wider by every passing word, listening intently like she always did to make sure there was no difference in tone to hint that he was lying to her, or something that could bring great use to her pack, for which he claimed loyalty to her as well as their race. If anything, it relieved her to know the panther held trust, let alone knowledge based around the fighting and protecting categories. She nodded, "I am pleased to hear of what all you speak, sir, but an even more greater question would be a name, that is, unless you have not claimed one to be of your own... it would not shock me if you do not." The tigress stood still with her actions, tilting her head slightly to the side out of her own curiosity and begging questions to ask, but saved for later on for next time they meet. Her eyes peered over the curves of his body, his torso a majority which was lean, slender-built for endurance, the claws of a predator much like herself to tear away meat from a prey's hollow bones. His body was encased with a coat of black, the color of obsidian stone and midnight skies to hide himself from nocturnal animals and or other unknown creatures to sneak up on them during their worst times.

"As for the rest, I see no qualms towards the future of having you in my pack, I believe all of our race is family and we must accept each other for whatever we've accomplished, provoked or experienced, greatness and in tragedy. We stick together like one, and treat each other with respect here as I would believe you could understand. I shall hand you the rank of a Bellator, a warrior and protector of these lands and this pack of our race here, but with it I expect for you to wear with pride. You are free to report any miss behavior found around the camp and are welcome to anytime come to my cave for counseling, I'm always willing to be a great advisor to those in need." Eden kept her smile alive towards him, bowing her head lightly in acceptance to the male, flicking the end of her tail lightly against her wrists as she waited for his response. Her round ears turned back and forth, feeling the ground beneath her in case if someone was watching as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ariun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariun   Ariun Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 7:13 pm

Clsoing his eyes, he smiled as she spoke, but then it was clear of how he had not once mentioned his name to the Regina. A hint of shame crossed his mind, but he was more preoccupied with finding a refuge in a new land and under a new leader. Trying to give a chance to the sort of life that he would never have dreamed of. Ariun was a polite male, cautious, and a bit strict and sometimes more stern than he had wished of even hoped for. It was out of his control, the rank of Bellator would be perfect, but he hoped that one day he would rise to the likes of the Regina and prove to her that he was worty of so much more. The rogue male knew that he was slowly being accepted into the lands of the white tigress, and he smiled, his words coming out slowly and clearly. "My name is Ariun."

The deep voice was creepy in the dark, but he sounded handsome and clever. Thoughts raced through his mind as he smiled once more, this time standing before the female. Slowly his body morphed into the human that he was a part of, or better yet, a part of him. His black pelt slowly turned into a sandy blonde and his long body now became verticle standing in at 6'1, and holding a weight of around 190lbs. His eyes we beautiful still, the yellow flakes now surround pools of slate grey and cerulean blues, with specks of gold surrounding his iris. Upon his back was a black v cut tee with a brown leather jacket, his dark faded blue jeans hug tightly to his broaden hips and flared lightly over his dark brown Carolina boots. Flashing her a smile, his white teeth we slightly yellowed from a smoking habit that he had just recently picked up. It was unlike Ariun to stand before anyone in human form, but to her new Regina, he felt that she should see how he looked. Taking a step forward he approached the still shifted tiger, his white fur beautiful in his eyes. Reaching his hand out, he looked like he was going to stroke her fur, but waited for her to return the handshake upon their introductions and his acceptance into the pack. "It's my pleasure."
Back to top Go down
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

Ariun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariun   Ariun Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:37 pm

"Aruin...," At the sight of him shift slowly phase the fit the body of a man, she watched as the fur melted away back into his skin, the magical ways their souls communicated and meshed in order to fit inside a human body. Standing to what she presumed to be at most six foot, she examined his features, finding them less appealing according to their primal forms, but returned it with politely shifting as well. She let out a low roar form her throat, arching her back to stand, her distinct stripped pattern across her body to burn away to a lighter pink tan flesh, coated in a thin, light blue fabric to match her eyes. Eden's eyes stayed the same as she shifted, keeping them locked with his smiling expression till she stood to be 5ft and 8inches, a tad smaller than him which was normal for her. Long waves of platinum, natural blonde hair cascaded down from the crown of her head, laying close over her cheekbones till they reached the center of her thin shoulder blades. It tickled her bare back, lightly touching the materiel covering the lower half. A dress; adjusted at the stomach with a thin, tan braided belt, holding it loosely to fit her curves and chest, the front stopping at the mid of her thighs as the rest draped further to reach the mid of her calves. A thin band wrapped around her head, lightly pulling her hair to sink beneath it, but at least it didn't mess her hair up to look obnoxiously immature. At her feet, which were usually bare were replaced with a tan strapped sandal, hugging the top of her feet comfortably.

She looked down to see her locket wrapped around her neck, placed closely to the dip of her chest, still shining as bright as the day she had received it. Two pictures remained hidden within it, always there to remind her that the loved ones she lost were watching, caring and protecting her from a far. The tiny inked anchor upon her wrist presses into her stomach as she crossed her arms, peeling one away to shake his head appropriately. His large hand was warm to the touch, caressing it with hers as it send waves of warmth up her arms and into her body. "The pleasure is all mine," Eden replied in a low, respected tone, releasing his hand to return back into grasp, "Is there anymore questions you'd like to know about before we head back to camp and continue our duties?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ariun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariun   Ariun Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:12 am

"If I may be so bold, can you tell me about yourself and the lands you claim as your own? How many are there of us, how many reside here with us?" Ariun smiled as she shifted, his eyes scanning her over briefly but was careful not to linger in his gaze, trying to be as polite as he could. Hoping not to offend her he spoke before thinking which was unlike him, "Miss, you are a stunning human as well as a magnificant creature. Your leadership does not go unoticed and my thanks go beyond words that could ever be expressed. I am honored to work beneath you and to stand beside you." Again, Ariun smiled walking with his new leader intently listening to what her answers would be as they began to head back to her land's camp.

((Sorry it's so short. I was in a rush and I am at a loss for words at this point. Have a lot to catch up on. At least it's something. If it is too short, I will edit it to your approval. I hope you don't mind. Thanks love.))
Back to top Go down
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

Ariun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariun   Ariun Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:34 pm

[[ Its alright, I've been through worse replies. ]]

"The lands are shortly limited due to how much technology has been based upon the many years of living. With all of it happening around us, it leaves us with little space to claim. Luckily for us, I've managed to receive enough territory for a clan big enough to hold our own war and still have room to breathe." She gave a short laugh as she spoke, never loosing her gaze into his eyes, "There are a couple regions of which is claimed for us especially, a village not far from here called the Monet Quarter is where most of us would go for... errands or some, 'human' time if you may call it. Surely you know where I am headed with that matter, as for the rest, there is a long list of how far it stretches. It works in our favor immensely, and I purposely chose them to fit other types of shifters as well as felines like ourselves." Eden stopped herself for a moment, shifting her weight between each faintly tanned leg as she fidgeted with the bet around her lower stomach.

Thinking to herself and keeping busy as she did, a habit she wished to break but never could. "Our numbers..." The tigress shifter looked up for a moment, a blank stare as she thought about all of who has come so far, so fast. "We have a couple Bellators as of recently, but I'm starting to see more growth by each passing week, days even if we're lucky. Jagara, a snow leopard is the pack's Epror female, though I've been considering putting her up to Auxiliary." A little wide eyed that she had said that, she covered her mouth loosely and smiled. "Woops, that was a secret." She laughed softly, taking away her hand to cross her arms neatly over her chest, brushing against the sky-blue material lightly. "Thank you, Aruin, but the honor is all mine for you coming to my borders. I see a true, great potential in you and I feel this won't be the last of our visits. Now, if you will, I'd love to have someone to walk be back to camp. Do you mind?" Eden slowly turned to the side and peered into the evergreen darkness that filled the terrain before her, a gloomy pull to the eye that scent shivers down one's spine, but called to them like a drug, just wanting them to come closer till they've met their limits. She loved this place, her home, haven, shelter, whatever they may call it as. Either way, this was where she hoped to spend the rest of her life with, surrounded with others of her race, maybe a possible mate to pop in the picture. She doubted herself for every finding one, but there was always the chance, maybe, just maybe she'll find him... Looking back, she caught his gaze and smiled patiently.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ariun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariun   Ariun Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:27 pm

Technology. It was all still new to him, but he was fascinated with her and how she reigned over the newly aquired lands, even for herself. Ariun smiled at her as he extended his arm, bent at the elbow to offer her a guiding arm. Not out of charm, but form of how he was raised. When 'human' Ariun was as old and noble as a civil war vet, kind and generous all around. Yet, still mysterious is every aspect holding close the secrets he surely would take to his grave. However, it was against his own moral code if he was disrespectful or rude to a female without question. Those who deserved ill-treatment would recieve it, but the regina who stood beside him await to return to camp was much different that the savages whom roamed back home. Thinking back to how far he had come, Ariun realized that Ms. Eden would soon help him more than he would help her. Although, he was not aware, a friendship was blooming, or so he thought. At least this is what it meant to be loyal and devout to someone who deserved it.

As he listened to his new leader, Ariun could not help but think upon the others like him who resided in the lands. As Eden spoke more of other shifters, Bellators and even another leopard like himself, Ariun had this childish charm about him. Nearly boyish, like he was given a second chance to life and right now, he owed the Regina his life and his soul. "Your secret shall be kept Ms. Eden, you have my word. Somethings things slip and we either regret or move on, it seems to me like you are not one for regrets. Then again, we all have our ghosts in life. I shall not mutter a word to anyone, for I don't know anyone by you." Ariun chuckled briefly at the thought of blabbermouthing out the leaders intrests to others, it was not in his code of conduct. As she spoke of honor being on him for coming to her, Ariun looked at her dumbfounded as she had found him catching him off guard, "Ms. Eden, please do not think me rude but I came here seeking out justice and a chance to start over. You gave me life again, I shall not sit here and play a game on who is more honored. You are my leader and it seems we are in awe and honor of each other. I am thankful for you faith in me and I shall prove to you that I will go above and beyond the call of duty for you. Anything you need Ms. Eden, please, just call for me. Are you ready for our journey together? I'd love to see your lands and people, call it the ultimate tour." His smile was toxic as he glanced her over once more, his arm still extended awaiting her to slip her's through.

Ariun was always a man of little words and highly big on actions. Actions always proved to be louder than words, at least that's what his mother told him. Turning towards the inner lands of her home, he could see how happy she was, and in turn it made him happy too. For the first time in a long time, Ariun felt happiness churning in his bones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ariun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariun   Ariun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ariun
Page 1 of 1