Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Second Star to the Right [Mature]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

The Second Star to the Right [Mature] Empty
PostSubject: The Second Star to the Right [Mature]   The Second Star to the Right [Mature] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:19 pm

Night was fallen quickly as they were returning to the clearing of the shifter territories. The leader that ruled over the lands walked side by side with another tiger, one of the color orange and male, whereas she stood smaller than he by only a little and possessed the pigment as white as snow. She did not pester or bother him anymore with the questions she died to ask on their travels to her den, but instead leaned more closely onto his side as she knew that he was strong enough to handle it being as large as he is. Eden smiled to herself as she replayed the night. The guitar-playing lesson, speaking of what they would like to do with their lives someday - and yes, the magical greeting of his lips pressed to hers. It was magical and most certainly one of the best experiences she had tried in a long time before finally finding that spark that everyone in the world seemed to of searched for. In those small moments they confessed and shared their side of the reactions, peace made it's way to her mind and body long enough to think it's way through as to what her next move was to be. He had mentioned that she was the first to walk so heavenly into his life and grant him a kiss to what meant so much more than the every day known affection for the humans. For the longest time, she did not comprehend or understand the idea as to how it was so wonderful of a feeling to be kissed by another man, or woman, perhaps, until now. She had been kissed before, a couple times, actually, but nothing as far as that, she knew.

Her fur was pitched with a soft orange and pink as it was illuminated by the sunset blended over the horizon, the rest of her other side almost fading to a grey as it was shaded by the light that phased from day to night in seconds. She pawed closely at the male's side until finally spotting the mouth of her cave blur and straighten before her pale hues, walking a bit faster in spite of reaching her destination a bit quicker before Diallo so that she could shift and lead the way inside, "Won't you come in?" She said in a soft chuckle, pressing a hand against the cavern's wall as the Bellator moved within the home of hers The tigress's feature shifted with the rest of her body, and instead of her white and black striped pelt she used to have, now lay the clothes she wore before and the skin of a mortal, the eyes as blue as they were in her tiger form to shine over him as he neared into her chambers. She knew little as to what to do besides find a place for him to rest. There was either the option of maturely sleeping beside her in her own bed, or the choice of the couch. It was roomy and the space fit quite nicely to the pair as she moved about her resides and towards the kitchen as she was hungry, "You can set your guitar down where ever. I would let you go to your den and leave her there, but I'm afraid night is setting and I fear you going out there alone. Would you prefer I come with you, or keep her here till morning?" Eden did not mind the fact she referred the item as a 'female' in this case, as it was a member and valuable to the male's being. It meant just as much as her line of little instruments did to her, and she understood that in the way he felt, it was almost cute to her to see how possessive he could be over some things. She looked in the fridge, bending slightly over to peer more closely inside before peering to him over her toned shoulder, "Want anything to eat?" Eden grabbed a few things from the fridge and set them over the counter, easily minding her business as she moved around the area

Last edited by Regina Eden on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Rex Diallo
Shifter
Rex Diallo

PostSubject: Re: The Second Star to the Right [Mature]   The Second Star to the Right [Mature] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:17 pm

Walking with the Regina, she shifted her weight against him. He did not care in the slightest. In fact, to be honest, he enjoyed it. She put the weight of whatever was resting on her shoulders onto him, allowing him to help her. It was a great honor and another wonderful memory to add to his collection with Eden. As they made it to the den, he smiled as she dashed ahead. He watched her closely, walking slowly with his guitar strap gently resting between his teeth. As he got closer and she invited him in, he lowered the case gently to the ground. His body quickly shifted to the strikingly handsome human form and slung the strap over his back. He walked inside with her, moving to the shelter from the dark. He took one last look outside, before turning to her again. As she moved about her home, she seemed so at peace and perfectly calm. Hidden from the outside world, he saw her in a new light. The reflection from the fake lighting bounced of her gently, making her seem as though she was glowing. Or perhaps it was only from her being so happy. Whichever it was, she was all too kind to the boy. Holding the strap tight in his grasp, he looked around for a safe place to lay her down. Upon finding one, he laid the case on the ground, far from anything that could fall on top of her, or cause damage in any way. When he knew she was safe, he moved to the kitchen after her.

"Eden, I am a big, and I mean big boy. Nothing out there is going to come after me, unless it is a blind fool," he chuckled. "But if it makes you feel better. I would love to stay here..." he paused as his eyes moved over to her. As she bent over, his eyes scaled down her bent form, checking out her ass. But he quickly averted his eyes and looked to the opposing wall. "I can sleep on the couch, it looks comfy enough." He tried to distract himself, scratching the hair to the back of his head as his other hand dove into his pocket, trying to soothe himself before it was apparent he was watching her ass. "Well, now that you mention it. My stomach is kicking and growling. It sounds like an angry bear discovering the last of his honey is gone. Do you need help with anything? I know my way around a campfire, but when it comes to modern ways, I am very open to leaning anything I can." He looked to her with a smile, his green eyes searching for her blue before she turned away from him. He watched her gather everything with an awestruck look. Could this be a vision of his future? The two of them, living under one room, making food together, or even she for him? The thought alone, was enough to make him smile brightly towards her.
Back to top Go down
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Star to the Right [Mature]   The Second Star to the Right [Mature] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:07 am

Eden chuckled and nodded her head before slightly rolling her eyes in the corner of his vision, knowing to the least that he did not notice as she walked around the kitchen, "I assure you that I know quite well of how large you are compared to little ole' me, but that doesn't mean I can't be a worried mother hen sometimes. It's my duty to protect the pack, all the while them doing the same for each other, you know that. It's a habit, but one I do not intend to break anytime soon now that I have an even more valuable addition to my pack." Hinting about him, she worked herself over to the dishes and washed them, scrubbing the excess food that still latched on from last time they were used and soaking them in the soapy, smelly water of the wide bowl-like structure, "You're welcome to stay as long as you want. I'm not picky when it comes to visitors, besides, it's been a while since I've had company.. actually.. You would be the first to step foot into my cave. Consider yourself special." The tigress winked at him over her shoulder and soon then finished to bring the needed pots and pants over into the cabinets above her head, some of what she could not reach, but did her best anyway in front of the Bellator so that she would not appear as entirely small and sometimes helpless. With a bit of leverage from her tip-toes, she fortunately was able to wedge them in and shut the door, turning around to face the male with a bright smile, "Well, I know how to whip up a fire on my own. I can do it outside my cave and we can work with that if you wish. I have hot dogs and I think enough items to make s'mores afterwards, unless you're not a sweets person, then we can just deal with hot dogs for the time." As she spoke, her tone seemed to nervously speed up and she caught herself soon enough before it could become noticeable, she thought. The shade of a light pink rose dusted the color of her cheeks, moving her face away so that he could not see and distracting herself to look in the food pantry to see if she did have the certain specifics of what to make.

Thinking on the topic of where he would sleep, she looked over to the couch and nodded, as the blush was not ridden of and the only color left was the golden peace of her normal, human flesh. She moved passed him and further down into the cave where her room stood, grabbing a blanket or two off her bed and then returning to lay it over the couch. In truth, she did not really want him to sleep alone on the couch, but more with her, in the very sheets of her larger bed, to be tangled along side next to her and share each other's body heat to keep them warm through the cold nights that would be setting in. She was too afraid to ask him, and felt it was a bit foolish, shaking her head from the thought as she put on a grin before him so that he would not think of anything of her expression, "The choice is up to you. You are my guest after all, and it is the polite thing to do to let the guest choose the agenda. I wouldn't want to intrude your decision, but everything is fine with me, Diallo." Eden crossed her arms over her chest and watched as she waited for an answer from the Bellator, pleasantly letting her gaze wander to slowly size him up. Each inch only made her insides want him more, however, she did not say or do anything to give it away to the male. One wrong turn, and it could be over.
Back to top Go down
Rex Diallo
Shifter
Rex Diallo

PostSubject: Re: The Second Star to the Right [Mature]   The Second Star to the Right [Mature] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:30 pm

Resting his hind side on the couch, he looked to her and then back to the room around them. He was nervous, trying to hide it from his face. He looked to his guitar case, being very glad that the Regina wanted to keep the two of them safe. She was a vital asset to the pack, sharing the sound of music and happiness around them. With her perfectly strung cords and beautiful body, Diallo could play any song they wished to hear. With her not caring if he stayed or left, he thought of them, together, resting in her bed. He liked her a lot, and wanted nothing more than to see her happy. He could wake her with a beautiful song he made just for her. Every morning would be special for them, none like the others. Diallo would do that for her, for her alone. The Bellator looked up to her direction and smiled, "I consider myself very lucky, but not only for this very reason. There are many reasons that have mad me lucky. And I am proud of each one, individually." He kept his eyes on her, smiling "I will not force you to make something as simple as hot dogs, but I think it could be really fun for the both of us. I love s'mores... Like I can't ever get enough of them. I happen to be the best at making them.." He smiled to her and moved to start making the fire where her pit was. "I can get the fire going, and you just gather all the things required for the dinner." He grabbed the large logs he found to the entrance of her cave, he stacked them like an Indian's tent and and laid the others around it. he grabbed a couple papers and placed them underneath to make it light faster. He pulled a lighter out of his packet and set the papers on fire. He smiled as they started to move over the logs around. The fire was red hot and growing rapidly. He looked up to Eden, waiting for her and everything they would need. "See, this I am good at!"

[Sorry it's short!]
Back to top Go down
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Star to the Right [Mature]   The Second Star to the Right [Mature] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 3:03 am

The tigress used the bit of her peripheral vision to see that the male was learning to find comfort upon the couch. She found this relieving, but sensed he was just as nervous as she could have been by the change of his scent in there air. Not that she didn't mind it, for it made the weight on her shoulders slightly less difficult knowing she wasn't the only one. Luckily, she found her way around it and he did as well so that the situation between them would not become silently awkward. That was the last thing she wished, actually, looking to him as she sorted the items out over the counter and thought up of what they should do, "You'll have to tell me about some of your fortunate times, then, sometime. I'm all ears to anything and everything now-a-days it seems. Why, I really don't know, but I guess I've learned to like it after so long, ha." She chuckled, fixing herself a cup of coffee from the black coffee maker near the sink of the cave, finding herself useful by multitasking in gathering the ingredients needed for s'mores and thinking ahead as she heard him move to start the fire, "Hot dogs are cool with me. I don't really feel like fixing up anything huge since it's already really late and I'm getting to that time of the day where I'm just really lazy, I guess. But I like s'mores, and if you think you can make them so well, then I guess I know who's making me one first, huh?" Her voice held an almost playful or teasing tone to it as she smirked and waltzed her way over to get the proper roasting rods for them so that they wouldn't have to make sticks. Taking them out, she set them over the counter and cleaned them off, then looking to Diallo as he exclaimed with another set of words that caught her attention. Her eyes glistened with the image of the fire within them, making her smile. As she took left the hot dogs inside the fridge, she just took the stuff to make s'mores and moved to his side, fixing themselves a place to sit instead of the floor and sitting at his side, "Looks great, Diallo. I'm glad someone other than me did it, I literally suck at making fires, but poking the flames is always fun. Or is that weird..." Eden narrowed her gaze in pure thought as to if it were strange for someone to enjoy messing with a fire for no reason really, but she started to think that it could be normal for some. Or, just the general subject of poking anything with a rod or stick sounded fun to her. Not that she enjoyed people prodding animals with such things, but she knew it could be fun to poke a dead rat on the side of the road with something, "I don't know. What do you think?" As she turned her head to meet his, her face was seemingly close, much like it had been back in the meadows when he taught her how to play the beautiful string instrument. Her pale hues drifted down to his plush lips and quickly back to his eyes as she imagined kissing him again, blushing when doing so and darting her gaze away to look down. Her cheeks burned with a pink shade, rolling her eyes until her lashes closed them and she collected her thoughts to think. She chuckled slightly in being nervous and bumped his shoulder lightly before looking back at him, "Will you make me a s'more, kind sir?"
Back to top Go down
Rex Diallo
Shifter
Rex Diallo

PostSubject: Re: The Second Star to the Right [Mature]   The Second Star to the Right [Mature] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:10 pm

"I have a couple good times in my natal clan, which I think about often. My sister Kyana, being one. She was my baby sister and really looked up to me. She was so beautiful and smart. She loved all with her big heart and when she was growing up, I would sing to her. I sang her to bed and anytime she asked me to. She used to love when I played my guitar. It was her favorite time with me. Perhaps my favorite time with her," he says as he slightly smiles. His eyes moved to her. "You can speak with me about anything you want to as well. I just like talking to you, and knowing little silly facts or weird things about you.." He looked to the fire, watching the flames flicker and grow, trying to make it hotter and hotter. Diallo smiled as she sat beside him. He looked to her hands, holding all the supplies for s'mores. Tonight they did not need the hot dogs, and he would be glad to make her the perfect s'more. Grabbing the bag of marshmallows, he opened it and placed two on a stick. As he sat by the fire, he placed the stick just slightly above the flame, trying to keep them from burning. "I've been making fires for a long time, since I was asked to go on an adventure and prove I was a worthy male of the clan. It was such a long time ago, but I was forced to leave the clan and head out on my own for two weeks when I was only a cub." as he continued to speak to her, he payed little attention to the stick and marshmallows, allowing them to slowly move closer to the flame. After a while of going on about his adventure, fighting a jaguar and all that, he started to smell a burning sensation. He quickly looked to the white puffs, they were now on fire and covered in a black layer. "Oh shit.." he let out, immediately feeling embarrassed he cussed in front of her. His cheeks turn a warm rosy color, showing his feelings of embarrassment. He blew out the fire, handing the stick to Eden to hold, "wow I am so sorry... But it's proven that burnt is the best.." he chuckled softly, trying to save himself. He grabbed the box of graham crackers and snapped two in half. He folded his legs, sitting Indian style and placing the four halves on his legs. He then took the chocolate bars and split them evenly. He placed it down on two of the halves and grabbed the hot marshmallows from her, putting the crackers on top of the two sandwiches. He handed her one, taking the stick from her hand, putting it down on the ground. Diallo looked to her as he handed it over. His eyes looked to her features, watching the fire's shadows dance off her cheeks and eyes. "Eden, how.. how do you like it?" he asked as he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Star to the Right [Mature]   The Second Star to the Right [Mature] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:08 pm

Delicately her chin moved to rest against his shoulder as he let the marshmallow slowly hover over the burning fire, illuminated by the light beneath it while the other side above was shadowed due to the nightly skies. Her eyes then moved away and looked up at his as he spoke of family and the activities he shared as the bond between him and his sister was golden strong as well as a bit of his history in the many skills she had yet to discover. It made her think of her past slightly, the joyous images of her smile glowing just as it would back then as it did in the moments she was when she was with the male tiger. Though it was not Diallo that was at her side, but her brother; Darren. Her lips slightly formed a small, hinting smile at the corner of her mouth, but then faded as something flickered up in the side of her pale oceanic eyes, "Oh shit." She said in the apparent coincidence of the male, catching his glance as it led to the substance at the end of the stick while he quickly tried to blow it out. Eden cracked a broad smile and blushed a little, then seeing the color of his cheeks as they too burned as bright as hers. She giggled, stopping herself with a cover of her hand over her mouth. While the marshmallow was put through the simple procedure of it to be a s'more, she watched the male and then nodded, "I don't mind them burnt, it's alright. And yeah, that statement in them being the best is very very accurate. Nice job, though." As her hand moved away from her lips to take the snack from his hand, her fingers lightly grazed against the heat of his, a small of electricity to tingle through the body part through to her whole body. She laughed softly at the feeling and bit into the s'more quietly, a low pur-like growl to pry against her mouth as she fell into a creamy and delicious desire of her hunger being satisfied. She glanced at him with a playful grin and rolled her tongue once the food was swallowed, "It's purrr-fect, actually." Chuckling more, Eden leaned over and planted a small peck to his cheek in a kind gesture of thanks, then returning her seating position to sit a little straighter and tuck her legs beneath her to keep warm.

The skies were of now a dark sapphire, not black like they were during the winter, but a beautiful color that could only be seen so far away from the cities. Out here, there was no buildings or skyscrapers or trash to collect in the air for the twinkling lights to be covered. Stars scatted the atmosphere above their heads, reflecting into her wondrous hues to make it appear as if the paleness of her eyes was the daylight blue skies and the night sparkled within them. Her side nearest to the male radiated a pure warmth, along with her front that was accompanied by the fire's heat. Comfort surged inside her as she found herself quite nicely with being by the male's side. She thought back a bit, reminding herself of how much he may or may not want to know of her, thinking of all the things she had yet to confess and unveil to only him. She cleared her throat, licking the leftover residue of the marshmallow cream from her upper lip before bringing the small remnant of the s'more over her lap, "I never knew what it was like to have a little sibling. I grew up with a family of three, as I was not gifted with a father figure in the time of my growth, sadly. My mother raised my older brother and I alone, that is, until he was finally old enough to help her and me at the same time. I looked up to my bigger brother, and cared for him deeply as I was proud to have him in the replacement of our father." A smile moved to her lips as she looked into the fire, thinking back to the many memories of Darren and her together when they were young, "He would tell me stories of our father's great adventures and all of what our parents had discovered in the time of their freedom from the humans. You see, they were the original shifters, and I was their second child brought to the world, Darren of course being the first. They had dealt with the humans before and when they were released, they fell in love and found away around the mis-happenings to run away together and start a family. However, when my mother had been pregnant with me, my father had gone out for some food, as it was Darren's duty at home to watch our mother in case of things went wrong. My father had died that day under the influence of humans, poached and skinned for his pelt upon their walls.. Fortunately Darren and my mother that carried me had ran off for shelter as the shot was fired.. When we were on our own growing up, Mother had grown sick in the time I became an adult. She died of cancer not long before I turned nineteen.. " Eden's bright eyes dimmed slightly from the natural glow they always withheld, minding her own as her gaze lifted to meet the stars so that she'd find some hope in the second star closest to the right that shined brighter amongst the rest. Her smile slightly returned as she saw it, looking to Diallo as she also found a hope and wonderful feeling when seeing him so close, "But my brother had always told me these stories and remind me of how important it was to be a shifter. And that somehow our father was always there to watch over us, just as long as we looked to the skies, he would be there. And when I look at you, Diallo, I feel like I am home."
Back to top Go down
Rex Diallo
Shifter
Rex Diallo

PostSubject: Re: The Second Star to the Right [Mature]   The Second Star to the Right [Mature] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:34 pm

Quietly he chewed his snack while he listened to his Regina. Her voice was quiet, as if it were for him alone. Well, it had been, but he didn't know why she chose to be quiet. His green eyes rolled over her form, looking to her features as she grew saddened by her own tale. Half way through her words, he stopped eating, placing the sweet sandwich to the floor. Without speaking or making a sound, he moved his hand to her cheek. He cupped it in his palm. Last time, she initiated the kiss, but this time he would do so. As he stared into her crystal blue orbs, he held a serious look on his face. Though he wanted more than anything to smile, to see her mimic his action, he knew she was upset. Leanings in closer, he planted his lips to her. He closed his eyes, focusing all his feelings and thoughts to this kiss. Only this time, he softly pressed his tongue to her lip, trying to enter her mouth so their tongues could dance with one another in the safety of their joined mouths. His hand stayed to her cheek while his fingers rubbed her skin tenderly. He too felt a sense of being home on her embrace or even being close to her. When he was with Eden, he did not regret the actions of his natal clan. He did not care about his family so much. If it was anything he wanted, it was Eden. For a minute, an hour, a day, a week, a month, a year or even a decade. He wanted to be with her and he wanted her to call him "hers". As he broke the kiss off, he looked into her eyes once more, "my apologies Delilah.. It's just when you share such personal things with me, it forces me to want to be as close to you as humanly possible. When I feel your sadness, it turns my heart to mush, making me want to heal the sad feeling you have. If kissing you brings a smile to your face, then I shall always offer my lips to you as a form of joy," he continued on as a smile appeared on his features. "As long as I am here, I will continue to care for your well being and protect you from anything I can, even depression or sadness."
Back to top Go down
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Star to the Right [Mature]   The Second Star to the Right [Mature] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:42 pm

"Never say you're sorry.." Eden looked into the male's evergreen eyes with sincerity, her eyes half-way closes as she internally tried to piece together her next move, "all you have to do is kiss me, Diallo. And that is all you'll ever have to do to see a smile on my face..." The words of which he spoke were on replay, this was not new to her. He had already said this, and she already knew how loyal he was enough, but all she wanted was for him to be quiet, and him to kiss her. To keep him from talking, Eden placed her hands over the sides of his face and brought his lips in closer till they met hers, deepening the pressure of their mouths as she moved her body in near against his. The tiny hairs at the top of her neck where it met the hair line stood on end as the pure jolt of electricity flowed through to her head and down her spine to throughout her entire body. It was the same feeling she had gotten when making the first move of earlier that day, but it was since the beginning she had always anticipating on being this close to him. To have her and his body in alignment of each other and their lips to passionately join. She smiled within the kiss, doing as he had done to her in testing to pry open his mouth so that the affection could be empowered and shared. As she made herself come up to sit on his lap, she placed her legs on either side of his and tilted his head upwards so that their mouths could stay with each other. A low growl unintentionally rose up in her throat, for she had no reason any more to hold back her feelings for him. Her hands roamed over his shoulders and down the front of his chest, grabbing gently at the material of his shirt while forcing their mouths to part completely now that the tiny part in her head surged for him and him only now. In the position, their waists were rather close, but she payed little attention to if he'd be aroused and more on what he did - being he is the less experienced one - to react. She wanted him to feel what it meant to love, but didn't want him to be uncomfortable with her forward feelings and actions. The tigress elongated her fangs slowly to nibble at his bottom lip, curling her top lip to lowly snarl for his attention. Then her eyes opened to meet his, looking at him and waiting to see if he wanted her just as badly, letting her fingertips inch down near his stomach where the end of his shirt lay. With a slow movement, Eden turned her head and pulled her hair to the side to kiss down his neck, meanwhile teasing at the end of his shirt to stall the time between his final decision. If he wanted her tonight, she would do just that, but if he did not, then she would slow down.
Back to top Go down
Rex Diallo
Shifter
Rex Diallo

PostSubject: Re: The Second Star to the Right [Mature]   The Second Star to the Right [Mature] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:25 am

She spoke and he listened intently. Her words told the boy she wanted him. Her lips craved his own and for this, Diallo could not help himself. He adored her, possibly loved her. As she straddled herself over his legs, he dropped everything else in his hands and mind. His palm rested to the side of her cheeks, pressing her lips to his. He closed his eyes and kissed her once more. He could felt her tongue wishing to enter his mouth, allowing it to do so as they melted together before the flickering flames of the fire. Diallo's hands soon found themselves wrapped around her back, feeling her tiny hands pull the material of his shirt closer to her. As she sat on him, a strange feeling coursed through his body. It was one which was not foreign, normally occurred when he had looked at a beautiful women, wearing lose to nothing in a magazine. He did not know how far the female wanted to take this, so he tried to hide his arousal, moving it to the side as to not poke her. Diallo had never felt the insides of a woman surround his shaft. He had never lied in bed or anywhere beside a woman which was not his little sister. She was his first kiss, his first whatever she wanted. He would do as she told him, or as she asked. If it was love she wished to make, he would be more than willing to try, though he worried his first experience would be like many he had heard of from others. He hoped he would be able to please her, to show her exactly what he could give her, but honestly, he didn't know what he had to offer. He knew his size was a plus and in his primal form, he would be even larger, but still he worried and wondered. What would she say? What would she think?
Back to top Go down
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Star to the Right [Mature]   The Second Star to the Right [Mature] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:46 am

The tigress could not keep herself from smiling at every kiss her wonderfully returned, embracing their share of passion to that could withstand anything. Love had always been something to fade into the back of her mind for her, as she barely had seen it, but only the love of family. There had been once where she was too foolish to believe that she was in love, for she was young and naive, and the strange shifter took her quickly without a doubt and left the next with a slam in her face. She did not speak of her experiences, as she instead learned from them with a poor broken heart, but this was new. And she did not want the same to happen for Diallo, if not anyone, that is. The shift in his position made her softly laugh, but made it barely noticeable so he would not become nervous or embarrassed. She wanted him to be comfortable being so close to a foreign feeling. Then she stopped, letting their kiss join once more to break away so that her hands could lace within his and opening her eyes again to meet the hues of a forest green, "Come with me.." Locking her fingers to stay with his, Eden slowly eased herself up from her spot to stand, traveling back deeper into the cave as she turned and grabbed his hands again behind her. She lead him nearer to her bed, flicking off the lights so that their faces could hardly be seen through only their nocturnal vision. Once reaching the massive bedside, she turned around to face him and gently pushed him to lay down. Quickly then she scurried to his side and placed a kiss on his lips, meanwhile sitting on the top of his waist slowly enough to bring his hands up against her frame. She controlled his hands to explore, letting them cascade down her front over the material of her shirt and then eventually onto her bare skin beneath the fabric so that he could get a better knowing of her lean torso. Sitting up, she watched him as she brought his hands to rest over the top of her mounds, joyfully kneading her fingers against his so that he could feel her in a more intimate way. Eden moved her hands away to let him do as he pleased while she crossed her arms over each other and took off her shirt completely to be thrown to the side.

Seeing him now, it made her smile softly down at him, kissing upon his neck while pressing into his hands the closer he would try to get with her. This was different for both of them in this case. She had not once ever dealt with taking away the purity of a male, and for him, this was to be a special moment. Eden had fallen in love with him at first site upon her borders, and now, she was to finally reach that time where she could give herself to him and teach him new things, learn new things together. She whispered gently against his ear to what followed by a soft, growl-like pur as her breath drew down his neck, "You can put your hands wherever you want. Don't be afraid.." She then removed Diallo's shirt, eying at how the grooves and tones of his bare frame reflected into her bright hues. Just looking at him made her internally melt, and it was torturous to keep it a secret. Now she had more control again, taking his hands to move from her breasts and round about her back where the clip of her bra lie. With nimble fingers, she moved his hands to be able to soon unhook the only thing hiding the top of her body left. It fell loosely from her shoulders in a matter of small seconds, dropping to end up on his chest below hers as her breasts perked up and she grinned to know that he could see her for the first time. It made her blush, but the dimmed lightly was however in her favor of the room. Hopefully he'd still be able to see a majority of her instead of just her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rex Diallo
Shifter
Rex Diallo

PostSubject: Re: The Second Star to the Right [Mature]   The Second Star to the Right [Mature] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:39 am

As she lifted herself from his lap, the tiger watched her closely. Where was she going? Surely they could not be done with the fire, but as her voice played upon his ears, he could not help himself but to follow her. He stood on his two legs and held her hand gently as they walked from one room to the other. The lights were on when they arrived, but soon Eden shut them off. For a few seconds the boy was shrouded in darkness, trusting the Regina to lead him correctly about her room. But within a matter of minutes, his nocturnal vision kicked in and he could see the room as if it were the light of day. The bed was massive, much larger than Eden would ever need by herself, which led the male to believe she was a mover in her sleep. She perhaps, rolled from side to side, or was tossing and turning. No other reason came to mind that she would need something so large, that was until she moved him to lie down. As his back melted with the comfort of the mattress, his eyes stayed with hers. She forced his hands, easily, to explore over her body. He was awestruck, confused and could feel himself becoming aroused once more. Eden was a beautiful creature with a pure heart and passion which seeped through her every word, at least towards him. He did not know how she spoke to the other members of their pack. But in this moment, he did not truly care. What was pressing to him, was the matter that she was with him, she wanted to be with him.

Diallo could not help but to look once she removed her shirt. Her breasts sat perfectly in her bra, his eyes moved over the material, curious as to how they sat so perfectly. They were beautiful, just as she was and he could not help himself from looking, though he assumed this was what she wanted, his undivided attention. Diallo's hands were once again her slaves. They moved over her body, feeling the plumpness to her breasts, how they were full and perfect. His hands slid around and undid her bra, with her help. Without Eden, he would have been stuck trying to unhook it himself. He had heard of these contraptions, never actually seeing or touching them for himself. But as the material dropped from her, Diallo felt a fire in him which he had only felt a couple times before, lust. But this lust was different. He wanted to love her, to show her he loved her, and he also wanted to tide these urges he was feeling. Neither of his hands held a candle to the way she made him feel, to the way she made his body feel. The Bengal boy watched her loosely, allowing his shirt to be removed as well. She could sense his fear, or lack of knowledge in this matter. His cheeks were flushed with a rosy pink, hoping she could not see the coloration he held in them. She was a work of art, something he felt he did not deserve, but her kind words of encouragement forced the fire to flicker and raise on. He looked to her crystal hues, finding the safety and sanctuary of them deep inside. He was safe here, allowed to explore her body as if it were his first day in the Shifter lands. She no longer controlled his hands and he was allowed to touch, to feel, to enjoy himself once more.

In the dark, he closed his emerald hues from the surroundings that shrouded them. He allowed his hands to move to her face, touching her cheeks and her nose, her forehead, and her lips. He memorized her features in this way, closed eyes allowed him to see it within his mind. His hands roamed to her ears, touching the lobes gently as they rolled to her neck, feeling her heart beat from the blood flow to her head. Her pulse was quick and this made him smile. He continued down her body, rolling his hands over her shoulders, down her arms and to her hands, where he interlocked their fingers together. He held them like this for a moment, feeling the warmth she was giving off, all the while trying to silence the beast beneath her. The caged animal trapped by the fabric of his clothes still on. For once the tiger did not worry for the safety of his guitar, he did not ponder the meanings of life, or the reason for all beings. He was focused on the love that lit his candle, the girl who controlled his every whim with the gentle touch from her hands. Diallo loved this girl, this woman, this tigress, this Regina. Upon opening his eyes, he sat his back up from the mattress, he released his hands and stared into her loving eyes. In order for the two to be joined in this way, he wanted to make sure he was doing the right thing. He would not try and take her sexuality without also taking her heart as well. "Delilah, I love you..." he stuttered slowly, trying to find the perfect way to word it. But it came out just as he originally intended. If she loved him too, then he would not be able to stop himself from exploring her more, but if she did not, he would understand. This was his first relationship and love seemed like the golden gift at the end of a treacherous journey. If he came off too strong, he would dress himself up, grab his guitar, and prepare for more time to show her she could love him too.
Back to top Go down
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Star to the Right [Mature]   The Second Star to the Right [Mature] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:31 pm

The blues of the great oceans phased to be as bright as the sky within her hues. He loved her, it was true, but Eden could not exactly find the air in her lungs to return it. She had heard those words before, and was a fool to believe they were true at once time, but it had happened, and she still regret herself to this day. Perhaps it was because of the time and age of vulnerability they had as an advantage that made her give in so easily. Although the case is far different, Eden still felt as if she could be making a mistake. Her eyes focused back onto his, shifted with the feelings she saw stir behind those precious green eyes he had that could control her if he truly wished, "Diallo.." She took his hand and pressed it flat against her chest against where her heart beat the hardest to be felt, "Listen closely.. do you hear this?" Her pulse thumped loudly behind her caged ribs, beating hard and at a slight thought for her to think it had skipped in the silent moments of time, "It's my heart. And the way it beats is loud when I am around you, as it wants you to be near at all times. When you are away, it does not seem like it is even there, so I'm giving you it.. I trust you to love it as much as I had thought someone had before, and only you will have the key to unlocking it.." Her hand lifted away from his to pull him by his neck close so that her lips could feel his once more. The tigress could and would if he allowed her to take his heart like she was allowing him. That was her single wish, the same request she would ask for when the strangeness of a shooting-star would cast across the skies. To feel love again, to be loved, and to love the person back just as equally and more. She did not care of where he came from, or perhaps some of the out of ordered things he had committed in his more sillier times. No - that was just a figure of his past, not the present, and she trusted and sought to be a large part of his future."I love you, Diallo.. I always have.." Her words softened throughout her sentence, whispering the last few while gazing deeply into his eyes.

Smoothing her fingers along his toned arms and shoulders, the regina smiled, lovingly taking her time in kissing the lengths of his neck and all the while being as slow and gentle as she could with a beginner. The change in his scent was enough to tell that he wanted her strongly, and she was not afraid to deny how much she was dying to love him right there, right then. There had to be a way to show him how much she had been anticipating their time, but how? Eden's eyes looked slightly from him as she could see the attempt of his arousal ride beneath her. An idea sparked coldly at the back of her mind to what she was not so sure of, but carefully slowed her motions to exhale, "Lay down.. please." Her lip quivered thankfully under the dark lighting as she was a bit nervous herself, watching at how Diallo would react and hopefully lay down for her at least. She wanted him to know what it was like to love, to feel the lust and passion be taken and captured by another. And most of all, Eden wanted to know what it was like as well. The strange shifter so long ago had just done it to do it, and never cared to what she thought or believed. She never held someone's love, perhaps not even her brother's in the time after her mother's death. It depressed her slightly to think of so much so suddenly in a wonderful intimate place, but she was more focused on the tiger. She loved him, and he loved her, what more could she ever ask for left in the world?
Back to top Go down
Rex Diallo
Shifter
Rex Diallo

PostSubject: Re: The Second Star to the Right [Mature]   The Second Star to the Right [Mature] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 2:22 am

Once again, her hand was in control of his own, but he did not mind. Eden could forever force his hands on her body and he would not care. Behind her warm, soft skin he could feel te pounding of her heart. The beat was quick paced, almost as if her heart was beating the boney cage to be released for all the world to see. He knew this feeling, all too well perhaps as she was the one to force his organ to beat dangerously among his innards. He smiled as he listened to her speaking, feeling her heart still. She loved him. But was it possible she loved him as long as he had loved her? Pondering on this question, he was curious if love at first sight was a possibility, or even slightly probable. "I know what you mean. I too get the same feelings when you are with me. There have been times I have wanted to tell you. When we kissed among the flower field, I wanted so much to tell you, but when I was young my father always told me in order to catch the perfect partner you must take it slow and steady. But when I'm with you, I feel like I must race a marathon for if I wait any logger, my poor heart will explode into nothing. I have loved you since we first met. At the time I did not know what these feelings were, but I am more than sure I know now. I do love you and I will do anything for you. If ever you need me, you only need to ask and I shall be here for you always. Diallo smiled as he looked into her blue eyes. He kisses her lips back, sharing her passion between each other. When she released him, she asked for him to relax and lie down. Just as she had told him, he did. Resting his back on the mattress, his green orbs rolled over her form once more. She was the most stunning shifter he had ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Star to the Right [Mature]   The Second Star to the Right [Mature] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:23 pm

His words were only that to which could ever relieve her in such a personal state, that including for both of them, for it was a time of love and undeniable passion in which was trusting him to provide her in return. Once he had peacefully found himself situated and relaxed enough, Eden moved to hover over him and simply smile to find her reflection staring at her through his glossy emeralds. She lowered herself carefully enough to kiss his lips. The joining of their mouths was long and meaningful the longer she took before retreating away to kiss down his neck. She spent little time in staying in once place, a habit she had gained at a young age, so she figured the amount of affection would stay closely limited. She enjoyed adventure and the ability to explore her mind and hands, smoothing her fingers over the dips and grooves of his chest and soon lower to the bone of his hips. Her mouth grazed over his collar and clavicle. Her throat hid a lustful growl as it purred lowly against his tanned skin, letting her fingers find their way to tease around the button fighting his arousal in a circular motion before unhooking them open. Just as her kisses trailed over his stomach, Eden kindly took him into her hands and hoisted him slightly so that she could inch away his pants a bit down his waist. The thickness that hid behind the remaining fabric aroused her by scent, feeling her nostrils with both of their strong smells to what made her mind tumble. She peeked up at him to see how he was holding up while she curled away the boxers to where his jeans were a bit lower upon his hips so that his member could be freed. Taking her time, she began to trickle her fingers over the soft skin that covered the prize, rubbing gently around the head and the thickness to what hardened over time within her grasp. She kissed each of his hip bones before moving along the toned V to his bottom abdomen, targeting the tip with the corner of her eyes quietly in thought.

Now knowing that he was ready, as well as she, Eden stroked closer to his body while her tongue ran along the other side until gliding back down with the rest of her mouth to close around the head. Her eyes closed as she started to feel a way around his member inside her mouth, forming so that the walls of her inner cheeks and lips tightened with the inner inhale of her lungs began to suck. Coiling and recoiling her tongue against the skin, she used the rest of the room to what was not being taken up to occupy her hands, all the while keeping him still against the bed for she did not want him to move too much unless truly needed. She thought back to the one time she had done this before, basing her experiences and gifts from that so she could please him as equally, if not more. Sucking harder, Eden tugged on the hardened member and squeezed her gentle fingers over the member, thrusting her mouth on deeper till she could eventually feel it graze the back of her cavern. She groaned slightly within the attempt to bring it deeper, sliding her lips in and out while her fingers stroked to the same pace. Her hips swayed lightly with anticipation, like as if she were in her other form, for in her tiger body, she too would do the same in the fact of getting ready to attack her prey. Her eyes turned an animalistic bright blue as they opened to see his either closed or looking down at her in bewilderment, re-closing them to continue on what she started, only guiding herself by his moans and groans that soon filled the air of her private chambers.
Back to top Go down
Rex Diallo
Shifter
Rex Diallo

PostSubject: Re: The Second Star to the Right [Mature]   The Second Star to the Right [Mature] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:42 am

As she hovered above his body, he could only look up at her. His hands lay to his sides, waiting for whatever she really wanted from him. A great weight had been lifted from his chest after he heard her say she loved him as well. His feelings were reciprocated and he felt so much better about himself, about her, about them. Diallo watched her, until her lips were pressed to his. As the kiss had started, Diallo felt his arms moving to wrap around her back, feeling her warm skin. The kiss deepened by Eden's doing, allowing their tongues to infuse together, mixing and rolling about seductively. when she broke the kiss, his eyes were still sealed shut, unable to open them as the emotions and feelings from the kiss itself flushed through him. Finally he opened his eyes, emerald hues staring up at the slow moving blue hues. But soon her eyes disappeared from his view. His hands moved behind his head to prop him up, in order to watch her better. She moved down his body slowly, feeling the kisses and affections of her on his skin. His eyes grew wide as he watched the other move about him as she so wished. He closed his eyes for a moment, allowing the sensations to feel even greater than they were. With the touching of his skin, his eyes stayed closed. He wished to open them, but the feelings were just too good. As she neared his lower region, his arms reached to grab a pillow tight in his hands. Grabbing hold, he bit his bottom lip and held on as tight as he could.

She slowly began to please him, tease him, and gentle whimpers escaped from his lips. It was the strangest feeling he had ever felt, but he loved every second of it. "Eden..." he softly mumbled as she took his full length within her mouth. His mouth opened wide, soft moans escaped as he finally was able to open his eyes. He looked down to her, meeting her gaze up at him. A bizarre smile spread across his face, he moved his hands down from the back of his head. Slowly he ran his hands through her hair. As the mess of hair rolled over his fingers, weaving in and out of the spaces, he watched it, still feeling the tingling sensation over his head. Sitting up straight, he could actually reach her body to touch. Wrapping his arms around her back, he pulled her from the bottom of the bed. As he pulled her up, he made her legs rest on both sides of his body. He pulled her close to him, allowing their lips to meet once more. As they kissed, he closed his eyes and moved one hand to the base of his member. Moving it back and forth, he rubbed it against her entrance, teasing her but mostly just trying to find the entrance. He continued doing this for a few seconds until he finally found the entrance. Eden was very wet, making it very easy for his member to enter her. As it did, he could feel her tight walls wrap around him, squeezing tight around the whole thing. "Oh wow.." he gasped as he forced his way deep inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Star to the Right [Mature]   The Second Star to the Right [Mature] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:56 am

His hands. She trained her attention only to them in slight comfort as they mixed and threaded through her long ivory strands. The woman could not help herself to notice she loved the taste of him, and that she was suddenly pleasured by her own starvation and powerful cravings. Her head leaned in his hand, gazing his palm shortly before following his lead to move upwards. She enjoyed the soothness and purity of his first time being spent well with her, for he was gentle and nervous, and so was she, but it was the good kind of stress for the two to experience. Life was meant for chances and to take risks. It builds character. She looked down at him and smiled. Her eyes grew bright with color each passing passionate moment and builsing block of chemistry wedging to fit around all the rest in her tiny chest. Then something strange happened, but she showed no signs of irritation, for it felt almost sensational to be this in control. Her legs straddled easily at his sides and her lips were once mote met with his. She kissed him, breaking away as her heat joined with his small teasing display. The tigress growled lowly in her throat as she found pleasure and anticipation rise within her lower regions.

Then Diallo's actions changed. She gasped and so did he at his first entering, her walls slowly closing around his member in a matter of seconds with each inch he pressed on. Eden had never been on top before, not once. Her past experiences had never been met with one, she knew. But she kinda liked the dominant position. Swallowing hard, her hands pressed down on his chest. As she got a feel of where she was sitting and the length that plunged inside her, her stomach muscles tightened at the capacity being filled up. Then her hips started to move, rounding in a grinding-like fashion she had seen once in one of her more personal times of being alone and bored in her cave. Running her one hand along her own skin, Eden's fingers danced and tweaked her nipples. Her other hand stayed put, giving her leverage and balance as she grinded her hips slightly harder. Gripping her breast, her mouth widened with the attempt of a moan escaping from her lips. She didn't thankfully, but knew the likelihood of that not lasting for much longer at the l pace she was gradually making. Her eyes searched for his in the dark. The room was too dark to see his features, so she compelled her pupils to shift into cat-like slits as thin as a needle. With now her nocturnal vision, she could at least see Diallo if she were doing something right or wrong. Thrusting harder, she bit her bottom lip. His shaft was thick and most defintely hard to coup with, but she managed her composure well enough. She slipped moans and groans, filling the air with a small squeak of the bed's movements which did little to mind her. Her only attention was trained on him now.
Back to top Go down
Rex Diallo
Shifter
Rex Diallo

PostSubject: Re: The Second Star to the Right [Mature]   The Second Star to the Right [Mature] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:31 pm

She seemed almost as shocked as he was, yet she moved to the change in position. Her body turned and twisted her hips in ways he could only dream of. It was nothing like he had ever thought before. He tried to hold back the moans, but he could not control his lips. "Oh Eden.." he moaned as he watched her riding him beautifully. She looked magnificent in the low lights, he could see the curves of her body, and the swaying of her hips. He bit his lower lip, using his hand to reach up and touch her hardened nipple. His fingers rolled over it delicately, afraid to pinch her skin or even bring slight harm to her. Diallo closed his eyes for moment as he started to feel a grand feeling fueling through his body. The flames began in his ball sack, and quickly seemed to be traveling like the flame on a wick. He bit back more moans and cries, trying to keep his mind off the whole ordeal. She wanted to make love to him, and sure it was his first time, but he could not just easily finish right here and now. He wanted her to enjoy herself, to love the feeling of them being joined together. Groaning, he thrust his hips up one time, but soon found this forced him to grow even hotter, even faster. He bit his lips once more, "Eden.. oh... wow.." he gasped as he eventually had to pull her off of him.

Once she was no longer straddling him, Diallo wrapped his arm around the dainty Regina, pulling her close to his chest. His erection rubbed the juices slightly on her leg, but he ignored it. He lowered her to the mattress, holding her back still as he placed her cautiously down. As she laid there, he looked over her body once more, kissing her chest, moving over her nipples and up to her neck. The slight change in motions, allowed the tiger his time to regroup and cool his flames to a slow simmer. The Dux hovered above the Regina, looking down at her, he positioned himself to be right on top of her. His head poked at her entrance as it had before, only this time is was glided in smoothly, forcing his arousal to peak once more. At first entrance, he thrust and plunged into her delicate walls. He bit his lips and rested his hands to the sides of her face. He leaned down and kissed her lips, allowing his tongue to split hers apart and wrestle with it openly. Diallo moved his attention to her neck as he thrust against her slowly, allowing his full length to hit what felt like her stomach. He forced again and again against her, smiling as he could feel the flame rekindling. "Oohh... Eden.. I.... Ohh.." he moaned as he could feel it right on the verge to erupt. He forced himself against her a couple more times, and soon found himself pulling from her entirely. As he looked down to himself, he grabbed his shaft and watched as it expelled its liquids on her stomach carefully. The cream seemed to blend with her skin, making it hard to see. His green eyes looked over her body as he pushed the last of it out with his hand. When his eyes made it to her face, he gave a soft smirk and spoke really quietly. "I'm sorry Eden... It was my first time... Is there anything I can do for you? I feel really bad.."
Back to top Go down
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Star to the Right [Mature]   The Second Star to the Right [Mature] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:00 pm

There was not much to do left in the time that they could spare. Her climax had brimmed to their motions enough before he could give in to his own, but that had been the only thing she had wanted throughout this entire night. Eden looked up into his eyes, finding the worry, gratefulness, and passion firing up the emerald flames into a vast ocean of emotions. Then slowly, her eyes traveled down to meet the top of her skin, noticing the residue he produced begin to blend within the lighter tones of her pale flesh till it was almost invisible. She could till see it if she were to turn her head towards a certain angle, visibly seeing the shiny remains glisten on her skin and down near her regions with a pleasant grin curled into her lips, "Do not apologize, Diallo.. You're fine." Reaching to sit up, she clasped her arms loosely around him and pulled him up onto her stomach almost, bringing his level of eyes down against hers so that she could find his lips upon hers soon enough. Her lashes slowly closed over her blue hues as the kiss was shared, spreading the warmth of their matched mouths for a long moment of time, for she tried to show him how much she loved him through that. It was magical, but only a slight shard of what she could really do to show him compared to what all they had displayed that night.

Then she moved away, brushing her lips into a smile against his just close enough in the case he wanted another. Diallo had mentioned of how he wanted to please her still more, but she shook her head, "No, dear. This night was about you, us technically, but for the most part, you. I wanted to make you feel what it was like to be touched and loved by my hands..." Her tone was but only a low whisper against his mouth and down his neck, moving her head position to lightly kiss the lengths of his neck, shoulder and up near under his chin. Nuzzling softly into the dip of his broad, strong shoulder, an idea rose as she felt his erection poke near her stomach, sliding just softly through the left over trail of juices that were beginning to dry on her skin. She looked up at him and muffled a low growl before speaking up near his ear, whispering carefully by a seductive tongue, "But I am quite a mess... perhaps we should go take a shower together and you can help me wash off.." Taking her hands into his, she shifted her sitting position to slip out her legs from beneath him and over the side of the bed to stand. She took him with, turning her arms around so that she could lead him behind her towards the bathroom. Then when she was close enough for him to see the door to it, her fingers loosely entwined and left him to the decision to follow. Now that he had been filled with joy for the first time, there was not much of a reason to keep herself in control. He was not able to choose the decision of himself before, so she helped him, now he was. Her body disappeared soon then around the door, poking her head out to wink and giggle at him before dashing back inside to start the shower. The water was instantly warm as it spooled out of the faucet, raining down into the clear, shut box closed around it and through the drain on the floor. She wasn't sure by how warm he liked it, so she placed it at a reasonable temperature that wouldn't burn once he got in and hopped into the shower quickly to feel the little rainfall wash over her thin, boney shoulders in a matter of seconds. The tigress groaned at the feeling, rubbing her hands over her sides and neck slowly for the water to soak in and drench her hair.
Back to top Go down
Rex Diallo
Shifter
Rex Diallo

PostSubject: Re: The Second Star to the Right [Mature]   The Second Star to the Right [Mature] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:16 pm

As bad as he felt for finishing so fast, the Regina had her ways of soothing him, his worried mind and his heart from beating right out of his chest. His eyes moved with her as she pulled him close, closing his eyes as he felt her lips to his. He loved her every touch, every scent which came from her. He loved it all. when she broke the kiss, she mentioned a shower. That sounded perfect, she would be able to clean herself and Diallo would be able to share the experience with her. If she wanted it of course. But as she moved from the bed, she pulled him with her. Maybe she wanted him to join her. He watched her, as if her had been hypnotized by her, forced to stand and stare where he stood. His eyes moved over her body before it vanished behind the wooden door. Only her head was visible, as she winked and giggled, disappearing once more. For a moment, Diallo stood there, completely still, wondering what he should do. He looked down to himself, his erection still there, ready to go for round two if she requested it. He looked up to the door, she was not there, but the sound of running water hit his ears. She was inside, no doubt. But here he stood. He looked around, not seeing a towel for himself. His mind told him to be cautious of the water, to care for her den as if it were his own. She must have been busy washing her body, and what would he do? Stand there and watch? All these things rushed through his head, but his new experience had opened his eyes to new ideas. She was his first time, and he wanted her to be his only time.

Without another delay, Diallo walked into the bathroom after her. The male tiger looked around the bathroom, seeing slight amounts of steam spewing from the top of the shower. His eyes watched it for a moment, sniffing the room as he smelled her scent, along with her arousal still very much there. Though the room was slightly steamy, he could barely see her form. He wished to watch her, to touch her. Unable to take it any longer, he opened the shower and stepped inside. He stood to her back, watching her. For a moment, he was quiet and could only stare. He watched the water drip down her body, soaking her skin and her hair. He bit his lower lip as he stared, thinking of what he should do first, or if anything. This was mostly new to him, having just lost his virginity to her, no less than ten minutes before now. An idea popped into his mind, directed from his arousal. He took a step closer to her, allowing his member to press against her rear. He pressed his chest against her back, wrapping his arms delicately around her waist. He leaned down slightly to kiss her neck, shoulder and back to her neck. One hand slid up and grabbed itself around her breast, holding tightly as his fingers toyed with her nipple. "You look stunning soaked in water.." he whispered as he kissed her skin gently.
Back to top Go down
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Star to the Right [Mature]   The Second Star to the Right [Mature] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:46 pm

Her eyes opened as the scent of him neared and soon then filled the surrounding steamy air. She made a sweet sound behind her lips, a soft purr-like growl to lowly rumble within her chest as she fought herself to keep quiet of her personal excitement. The box's clear framed walls had already been blurred with the rest of the bathroom's details, and his figure was merely that which a sun-kissed blur moving with the rest of the lighter colors, as if it were painted and blended together. She chose to look away from him as he got towards the door, choosing to act oblivious to his ways and calming herself to act as normal as she could while bathing herself off. Her stomach had become clean since he made his choice, but she wasn't so sure about the rest of her waist and below. Her arousal trembled and desperately wished for his to be returned again, but she tamed herself. Eden could sense his green eyes stalking over her frame and hips from behind, making her feel internally uncomfortable. Then she thought to herself, he was like any other straight male, they loved the body of a woman, and he was loyal and innocent; and new to the experience. There was no reason to be afraid of herself here and now - with him. Before she could begin to come to a conclusion, something soft yet hard poked her at the end of her spinal column and the rest of her back was pressed with a soft, muscular chest. Looking over her shoulder, she grinned confidently up at him, her gaze slightly looking over his collarbone that rest close to her chin. His height surely made up for the fact his purity was taken by her own doing.

Her hands rested neatly over his as the kisses began to fall upon her skin, making her groan quietly in impatience for him to keep going till her body was melted into a puddle and washed in through the drains as the water took her away. The shifter reared her end up close to his front, grazing along his exuberant member in a sort of tease to bring him closer. As his fingers dance over her stomach and held her breast, she bit her lip within a smile. She enjoyed the feeling of her chest being fondled with, though she never knew why, but the sensitive skin she had was almost too easy, too vulnerable to a male or female's intimate touch. Eden grinned as she felt his breath hover over her neck as he whispered soft, sweet compliments in her ear, of which she would always listen to if he opened his mouth. Kissing beneath his chin, she worked her lips to gently kiss along the length of his jaw and to where she could reach best upon her position in front of him. There was not much else she could do but stand there and let him please her, that is, unless she took the reigns again this time. So she did, taking his freehand that held her waist and slipping it passed her curves and slowly through the dip of her thighs. Nipping at his neck behind her, she riddled with his fingers to rub against her slit, causing a soft moan to whisper beneath his chin as the rush of water silenced it. Once she was done, she let him do as he pleased and dropped her hands besides the one that caressed the side of his face over her opposing shoulder before slowly bending near the wall in front of her. She giggled softly and wavered her hips in front of him, her body extended slightly from the normal standing position while her hands pressed into one of the bars used to hold her needed soaps and shampoos. Her heat grew stronger with its scent, and she could not take her eyes away from looking at his own hardened appendage behind her rear to what she assumed wanted her just as painfully bad.
Back to top Go down
Rex Diallo
Shifter
Rex Diallo

PostSubject: Re: The Second Star to the Right [Mature]   The Second Star to the Right [Mature] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:07 pm

Growling playfully, his hands explored her body as it had done minutes prior to now. His eyes closed to her affections, allowing all his senses to take over with full force. He loved touching her, he loved feeling her skin pressed to his own. Taking a deep breath, he could smell her heat swelling and growing in arousal to his actions, possibly to her own. He had heard wonderful stories about sex, about making love to the woman you loved, but none of them compared to this night. He was filled in a world of ecstasy and carnal love. He allowed his deepest desires attack her, spilling over her body with a lust and love he could only give to her. He moved his hands down with her as she bent slightly at the hips. He licked his lips before they found themselves pressed to her back. As he leaned forward, his own arousal had been thickening by the minute, growing and hardening. It rubbed against the soft cheeks of her ass, feeling the heated water trickle down from the head to his base. He stared down as he pulled his affections from her skin. His eyes watched as his hands pulled themselves from her front and rolled down her sides to grab her luscious cheeks. Spreading them slightly, he slowly moved his own hips forward, pressing just the tip to her entrance and pulled back. For a few moments he did this, trying to judge if she had really wanted him, waiting to see if she would beg for his gift. It was a strange feeling over Diallo, one he had not yet had. He was beginning to love sex as much as he loved her, her sex.

Without a second thought, he entered her gently. He watched as the skin slowly molded itself around his member, and he could once again feel how tight she was around him. Moving back and forth, he pumped his hips against her, breathing slow to keep his anxiety down. Anxiety led to his primal form, even the small bit of arousal he had now, his other half wanted some. But this was not the place or time for such an act. He held back the primal lust, forcing his tiger within the cage of his body, his mind. He knew if he did such a thing, it would hurt Eden, and that was the last thing he wanted with her. He could never actually hurt Eden. He loved her far too much, any pain to her would cause him great agony. "Eden, I love you.." he said softly as he forced himself back and forth against her, his member sinking deeper and deeper into her core. He knew he would not be able to last long in this position. The dominance had clicked in his mind, his instincts rolling over and forcing his might against her. His chest lurched forward, placing the kisses then bites along her spine.
Back to top Go down
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Star to the Right [Mature]   The Second Star to the Right [Mature] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:59 am

Firmly pressing her hands into the walls, she made the best of efforts to fit against his position. Her claws thankfully had not yet reached the inner surface of her skin, for they were being tucked away for greater use in the future of their time. At his entering, she kept quiet, but on the inside she was drowning, and secretly craving more and more. She was unintentionally greedy when it came to his affections, there was never enough to complete her desires. It was if he were her drug, one great sniff and it was as if she were in an entire new world where she didn't want to ever leave. She bit her lower lip and cooed an obnoxious moan through her elongated, bared teeth. The tips of her feline fangs brushed into her bottom lip as he began to push through to her insides and then back out, the suction of her walls closing in and loosening around the thickness to which had entered her from the start. He had not yet managed to reach her ending, but with this position and his increasing amount of dominance rising around her, it could be the missing key to finding what she came for. Her fingers bent towards the wall and underneath her palms, making a small fists out of her hands as she tightly closed her eyes and listened to his heart beating loudly behind her. He seemed nervous, but not as much as before, she convinced herself to believe, "I love you too.. D-.Diallo.." Murmuring her words, Eden slightly shook herself awake and took the situation back again by it's throat, kicking the leftover adrenaline in her body to function properly once more. In a backwards motion, she turned her hips towards his liking and leaned back to take in his entire length.

As she did this, she bit back a pleasing noise and moved forwards till the very tip was almost out, all the while swaying her hips playfully and then shoving him back inside with a forceful thrust against his hips. Her lips formed a cursed word, but it never was able to come out of her throat. It stayed their lost and lodged way from deep inside, her jaw left agape and her mind elsewhere. It felt great, and she wondered if Diallo had felt the same. Doing it again, she changed the pacing of her thrusts with his and slowed a bit, all the while picking up her speed off and on to see how well he could handle himself. "Ooh.." She looked down while breathing heavily, thrusting again and again as she tried to find a way to cool her mind long enough to last while looking towards the floor for a mental haven. Her breasts were large and hung pointed towards the floor just like the tip of her nose. As she glanced up at the wall, she pressed hard with her hands against it and performed a harder, deepened pump of her hips against him. The thirst she had was becoming satisfied the longer she made it last, her climax almost there and begging to be released. She didn't know how much she could take, or how long it'll be until then.
Back to top Go down
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Star to the Right [Mature]   The Second Star to the Right [Mature] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:43 am

It's Been Two Weeks. We Can Either Continue or I'm Done.
Back to top Go down
Rex Diallo
Shifter
Rex Diallo

PostSubject: Re: The Second Star to the Right [Mature]   The Second Star to the Right [Mature] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 2:44 pm

[The two continued into the night and became officially mates.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Star to the Right [Mature]   The Second Star to the Right [Mature] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Second Star to the Right [Mature]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FAQ And Out Of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: