Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beyond The New Horizon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Beyond The New Horizon Empty
PostSubject: Beyond The New Horizon   Beyond The New Horizon Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:45 pm

Sunrise was beginning to spring up from it's place of rest and the creatures of the night were scurrying to their places for comfort. There they would be content with sleeping and enjoying their time while the animals that were awake during the day thrived to their daily duties. It was still however dark, cascading the lands with a sheer spark of the sun's glow of crimson over the fields and in the eyes of a new. She was quick to move, gliding over the open road with a sassy strut with every large step. Her skin was beautiful as it gleamed beneath the dark, morning skies, shading her more appealing features over her face to a mystery. Her brown black hair swayed behind her as she moved, bouncing here and there to when she'd have to make much larger steps. A pair of sunglasses hid her eyes from the light, shielding her silver embedded orbs so that they could never be seen. Her teeth gnawed through the strange texture of mint candy that made her mouth cold and refreshed. In truth, she did not completely like the taste, but at least it made her breath seem less miserable for others around her. Not that she cared, but beauty was always a pain.

The scent of her kind filled her nostrils, making her stop dead in her tracks as her black and burgundy brown shit-kickers made a rough noise against the graveled path. All together, she stopped chewing the substance and trained her senses on her surroundings, feeling the ground through her feet and hearing and smelling what was so close. Her brows knitted closely to each other in thought of what lay simply before her. They were collecting, it seemed, which made her think harder on the subject as to how a bunch of her race could manage that at all considering their issues of survival. But, as natural, wolves or lycans were never meant to live alone, or at least not forever. Whatever the case may be, the woman knew it had to lead to something better for her. She stroked her hand starting at the hairline of her long lochs and down the back as she paced herself, "Fuck it," she said to herself in a grumbled voice before setting her sights on the horizon and moving after it at a running start. The quicker she ran, her mind and body loosened and soon shifted through a painful state into that of a large, standing creature. Her fur was a marvelous array of dark browns and crimson blacks as well as white across her entire body, but all to that could be seen was a blur, for she was fast on her feet and quick to think. Her howl ran through the land far and wide, growing in volume the closer she got to the edge of the line where the pack's scent was most strongest. She stopped abruptly and rose to her full height, stretching her graceful limbs as silence washed over her to wait.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Lucian
Admin
Alpha Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The New Horizon   Beyond The New Horizon Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:01 pm

Behind the shields of light, rested the massive beast. The large entrance to his den, lost in the secret behind the water's front, held the beast within. The slumbering creature rested peacefully, his eyes closed shut, while his mind ran rampant around the caverns of his brain. The dips and cracks were filled with many thoughts. Some of which involved the white tiger, while others, the Beta female. Lucian was feeling torn between what he knew to be right and what he thought to be wrong. But it did not stop the wolf lord to continue in his ways, no, he merely had more thoughts to ponder over. Taking a deep breath, his wolfen form rolled onto its back, resting gently upon the bushy tail to his rear. His chest rose and fell with each deep breath, and slipped from his nostrils, onyx and glossy from the saliva. When he awoke, he opened his eyes first, looking to the ceiling of his dwelling, of his home. His eyes adjusted to the darkness quickly, catching the small traces of light from the outside world. The pack fire was blazing, yet he did not care. They must have been carrying on happily, enjoying themselves, but he had much to think about. Everything he had upon his shoulders, was of much more importance than the squabbles of the pack mates. Rolling his body from the bed, he walked on two legs towards the area he kept his own kills. The meat had been resting safely, collecting germs and whatever else rested upon the exposed flesh. Lapping his tongue over it gently, he licked his lips with desire, grabbing a large chuck between a single clenched paw. As he lifted the morsel to his mouth, he took a massive bite, ripping it from the rest and swallowing it without a moment's notice. as it slid down his throat and into his stomach, he took more nites until it was all consumed.

Upon finishing his meal, he closed his eyes, cleaning the remains from around his lips. The scattered pieces clung to his pink muscle as it pulled itself around the flesh and fur. Once back inside the caverns of his maw, he opened his emerald hues, to stare directly out of his den and into the night. As he exited the den, he looked to the members around the fire, ignoring their conversation and salutations to the brute. He was their Alpha, he knew it. They knew it. Lucian moved past the pack clearing and headed for the borders. His eyes moved from tree to stone as he rushed towards the border he had held to his own scent. Upon his way to the edge, he heard a howl ring through the trees. The sound was deep, yet feminine. His nose shifted towards the sky, taking in the downwind scent from the north. It was a female. Immediately, he moved towards her direction, his large mass moving through the area around him. It almost seemed as if he were swimming through the trees. When he stopped abruptly, he moved to show himself to her. He was much larger than her, his muscles were more defined, but she was a beautiful creature. His green hues rolled over her flesh and coat, taking it all in as if he had seen another wonder of the world. But this would not be the first time Lucian had seen a beautiful fae at his borders. There were others, the Beta, the Healer... and of course, his old mate. But now was not the time to think of her. Now was the time for action. Standing before her, he lowered his eyes to stare into her own. Intrigued by her life-less colored eyes, he paused, thinking of the appropriate words to speak. "Speak and tell me why you have summoned me to my border."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The New Horizon   Beyond The New Horizon Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 5:44 pm

Her eyes ventured beyond their boundaries to when a mere shadow drew her in by her will. Slithering her tongue over a single bloodied sharp canine, she the werewolf spared no time in making small talk amongst the belittled other, flicking a speck of dirt from her previous claws before even bothering to lift her lashes to look at him straight on, "The name is Vitani, but call me what you like." She bit back a smirk and tilted her jaw inwardly as she glanced to his green hues, slightly entertained by his dominance over her, "I've come here out of boredom, an escape how you say. My intentions were originally to keep walking, but its been long since a potential leader began collecting. Usually we don't roam as a group as much as some had..." Vitani's eyes phased to a shifted suspicion but quickly waved it away in case it would abrupt later in conversation. "I can fight. Run. Heal. And anything if challenged. But.." She paused and slowly skimmed his massed figure, toned features and dark obsidian like fur that masked in dominant color over her arrayed shades, "perhaps fulfill other needs if allowed maturely... whichever, I can be expected of to get it done properly.. unlike some of the jackasses you see running around." Leaning back on her hind paws, she snaked her thinner arms over her chest and tucked them in a crossed formation against her warm coat. She sighed softly under her breath and glanced a silvery moon gaze to the Alpha of these lands for his response, flickering her eyes between each of his orbs for a spark of interest.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Lucian
Admin
Alpha Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The New Horizon   Beyond The New Horizon Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:03 am

Staring down at her, he spoke softly, "Vitani". Lucian looked upon her, curious to what she was thinking in this situation. She was right to the point as he had wanted. "You speak of these things you can do, but what do you really wish to do, what desires do you have to for the pack? Do you wish to fight or heal? There are times we allow both, but I want you to specialize in one thing. If it ever comes down to it, I will require you to fight, to preserve the lives of others." Lucian looked to her, shifting to his human form before her, no longer needing to stand as the large black figure before her. He did not fear her or that she would try anything stupid. He looked to his long sleeved shirt, brushing it off from the remaining fur. He lifted his emerald hues to look at her. "Tell me of your life, are you a full werewolf, or were you forced to drink of the wolven blood? What made you choose to join the pack life? I know there are many wolves alive today who would prefer to wander alone, and live free of the pack bonds. If I allow you entrance to my pack, will you obey the laws of your Alpha and the higher ranked wolves above you? Will you protect the pack with your life, willing to give it your all to save another's? Will you devote yourself to me and my word? And promise to never leave or desert us? If you can answer me all these things, then I shall consider you as one of my own."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The New Horizon   Beyond The New Horizon Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:22 pm

"I swear only to you, Alpha. You have my word, trust and most importantly, my loyalty and determination that I will strive to protect and serve this pack with my life." In the mean time with how she spoke, the female phased slowly back into her human suit, minding the pain to shortly obtain the silence she once had. She bit her lip with her elongated canines, then slipping it back away into her gums like it was never there. She was already annoyed by how once again he had brought up the question of why she was here. Didn't she already explain this? Wanting to roll her eyes and make a rude comment, she hushed herself and looked to him dead on, "I am more acquainted with fighting, though like I had said before, I can do whichever you need more aid in. As a woman, I would think you know that a majority of us are multi-taskers, but-" Vitani shrugged, "Guess not all men understand." She said, hinting her words behind the control to keep herself from making any more a display out of herself. Her long lochs now cascaded down over her shoulders, her eyes hidden by a pair of dark, FBI-like sunglasses before slipping them above her eyebrows to settle them just above her forehead. She spit out the gum and threw it aside as he tried to know more about her, but she was not by far as interested in speaking of the subject. Wasn't it best to leave the past in the past? And couldn't he already smell her scent to be just as it was - a purebred? Was he not the Original everyone spoke of him as, or were they just a pure myth in order for their race to believe that there was a 'first' for them and not a curse set on an arrogant man at the beginning of time.

Striking a pale moon gaze, she rolled a long, tired yawn off her tongue and leaned her weight to one leg before continuing on the boring conversation of questions he so wished to know the answers of, "Full. And no, I didn't have any intentions of joining the 'pack life'," She said while quoting the words with her two fingers on each hand, "kinda just chose me. But yeah.. anyway. I'm about.." Vitani looked down suddenly to her hands and began counting the many years of her life that passed so slowly it made her feel like an eternity. There had been so much she had experienced, yet time was never considered something to remember within that equation. So she shrugged and did a rare estimation in her head quickly enough so she didn't have to keep him waiting and she could start heading across these damn borders and out of the light, "3ish.. ,500.. Kinda around there I believe. Grew up in the middle of no where, fought here and there... I had two mothers for my parents, and ended up taking the lonely road when I became considered an adult. Disguised myself as a man to be Queen Isabel's leading knight, faked my death when around their coming of age.. Then I saved a bunch of females both mortal and immortal from the Salem, escaped there without a scratch. From there its just been smooth sailing, dated a couple girls and guys.. moved on.. Got better with controlling myself, and then met this really sexy tigress.. Man, she was a roller coaster. Had her for two years, then we kinda called it quits and parted.. Few decades later.. Bu-dum. Here I am." She smirked to herself while imagining the shifter like it were yesterday, her body against hers, and she truthfully missed the memories.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Lucian
Admin
Alpha Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The New Horizon   Beyond The New Horizon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 9:38 am

[Sorry I took a while to get back to you. You are accepted and free to do as you please.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The New Horizon   Beyond The New Horizon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyond The New Horizon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FAQ And Out Of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: