Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Call to Order [Human Meeting]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergeant Loch
Human
Sergeant Loch

A Call to Order [Human Meeting] Empty
PostSubject: A Call to Order [Human Meeting]   A Call to Order [Human Meeting] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:35 pm

A smile danced upon the man’s lips as he lifted his phone to his ear, the ringing barely loud enough to hear over music and people around him talking. As soon as the ringing stopped, signaling that someone either picked up, he began to speak. “Hey, Skyler. This is Sergeant Loch. I am calling for a meeting at First Century Lanes. This is mandatory as General Liara herself has request for me to set it up.” He hung up before she could speak another word, doing the same with all the other humans in his race. Once he had slid his phone back into his pocket, he moved over to the bar, asking the bartender for a beer. The woman giggled, nodding and turned, reaching down and removing a glass bottle from the cooler near her feet. She handed it to him, her fingers lingering just a few moments too long as he gently pulled it away from her. He moved to get money from his back pocket but she shook her head, claiming it was on the house. With raised eyebrows, he thanked her and walked away, sitting on a couch before popping off the cap. His other arm rested on the back of the sofa and he watched as humans, that weren’t in the army, arrived and left. The laughter echoed from couples and groups as they bowled, having a good time without a care in the world. Biting his bottom lip, he remembered times when he was carefree, but now he had duties as Sergeant and he would definitely try his hardest to get even higher in the ranks. Initially he had wanted Major but knew he would have to work up to it. He didn’t mind, though. Loch knew if he tried enough, he would finally get the rank he hoped to achieve. There were other plans he had in mind, in addition to that, but they would not be spoken of for a while. The work he was required to do would be his only priority for a long time, and he was satisfied with it. The corners of his lips turned slightly upwards as he waited for the arrival of the others.

[As far as I know, all humans are required to post. A posting order will be made as soon as all who is active posts (General Liara, Airman Skyler and Lieutenant Wesley).]
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Wesley
Human
Lieutenant Wesley

PostSubject: Re: A Call to Order [Human Meeting]   A Call to Order [Human Meeting] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:11 pm

Waking in the early morning was extremely annoying for Wesley. He ignored the alarm clock for the fifth time this morning. But as his phone vibrated beneath his pillow, he could not stop it. He grabbed the device and answered it. "Hey, LT Wesley. This is Sergeant Loch. I am calling for a meeting at First Century Lanes. This is mandatory as General Liara herself has request for me to set it up." Wesley listened to the male, holding back a laugh as he nodded his head, "yeah I will be there.. I'm heading over right now.." Ending the call, he tossed his phone to another part of the bed, and rolled off the mattress. Standing on his own two legs, he started to change his clothes. He ran his fingers through his hair a couple times, adding gel to the parts which required his immediate attention. Wesley stared at the image in the mirror, smiling to himself as he straightened his shirt, pulling it tight against his skin. When he felt he was presentable enough, he grabbed his scarf and whirled it around his neck. Grabbing his coat, he walked out of his room and proceeded to the front door. He never understood why Loch had called him, instead of just knocking on his door, but it was whatever. Tucking his hands into his pocket, he stood at the bus stop, hailing the bus when it stopped by. As he hopped on, he moved to find a window seat and looked out the window to see the world driving by him. Wesley sighed as they approached the Bowling Alley. Paying his fare, he hopped off and walked to the double doors.

As he entered through the sliding automatic doors, he walked around until his eyes spotted Loch. Moving to sit with him at the table, he looked around, watching humans and other races bowling as if the world was not a segregated place. "So, question.. Well a couple.. Why here? Also, why didn't you just knock on my door once you got the call from the General? Or however she told you? I literally sleep right down the hall from you, and you should know that by now. Unless you don't actually stay in our designated house..." he looked to him with a smirk. "Do you have a girlfriend? Been sleeping at someone else's place? I think the General would be very pleased to hear this news?" he chuckled as he finished speaking. He called the waitress over, asking for a bottled beer. He looked to Loch and smirked once more, "I would do her, how about you?" he asked as he looked back to her ass. "So what is this all about anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Airman Skyler
Human
Airman Skyler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Call to Order [Human Meeting]   A Call to Order [Human Meeting] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 5:02 pm

Piles and piles of clothes stacked amongst a large, white and black blanketed bed, some escaping from the mountain to topple on off towards the soft floor below. All kinds of materials in many colors and shapes were thrown here and there as the woman whom wore them tossed them in the attempt to find something suitable for such an occasion. She had not spent time with her partners, but she had spent a lot of time fondling with her leader, that was for sure. It was quite the welcome into her new resides, she thought, and it broke in the bed for her well enough so it wouldn't feel so uncomfortable when she'd sleep on her own. She enjoyed the General's warmth and attention as it had once laid next to hers, what more could she do in order to have another night with her again. Unfortunately though, the bows they had set up in training were more competitive and newer than she was used to, which ended horribly when she tried to practice and cut upon a wound within the flesh of her upper arm. She was thankful for the assistance given to aid the wound once she left it to the medics, but they did not promise it would possibly leave a scar.

After fitting into a part of tarnished, white ripped pair of skinny jeans, she fixated her bra underneath to settle under her fuller chest, quickly slipping on over a sunset colored thin sweater that revealed her hip bones poking out from her jeans slightly. The place of where the meeting was held was quite odd, but she knew how to work her outfits around certain events thankfully for that. It didn't sound very serious, not really at all, actually. But she didn't complain, at least she was comfortable. She put on a thin layer of eyeliner and a light colored gloss to make her plump lips shine beneath the low lighting of the bowling alley. And with the close to natural and fresh look, she'd be able to attract a real man without having to try very hard. Last but not least, she pulled on a pair of light brown boots and caught her cowgirl hat before rushing out the door. With her purse tucked under her arm, she grabbed walked to the nearest bus stop and waited. As the bus finally rolled into the side of the road, she gave the driver a friendly smile and tip of her hat before climbing aboard the transporter. She held onto a rail closest to an elderly woman so that in the case there was a hard stop, she'd be able to help the woman steady back instead of falling into no one's arms. Skyler would never let that happen even if it did.

Once it stopped, she thanked the elderly maiden for sparing her some change for the ride and slowly emerged from the bus back onto harder ground. The bowling alley was large from the outside, but she knew not to judge until she finally got inside. She had seen many buildings like this before. As she walked inside, the thought of the sport made her freeze. She knew nothing of it, she didn't even know how to play. Skyler had never bowled once in her life, for she lived in the west, and there were no such things out there but horseshoes and buck hunting or fishing maybe if there was a lake. Clutching the handle of her purse tightly, she walked back in and kept her eyes low to the ground to avoid certain attention until her lightly colored hues spotted two men whom looked to be her peers. Loch was amongst one of them, which made her clarify her suspicions a lot easier. As she got closer, she listened to the man question him freely, his tone almost out of line and cocky, she thought. He sounded like every Lunarian she had met actually, but of course nothing like the twang her tongue made, "Hi Loch." She said abruptly towards the mid of the man's questions, interrupting him entirely as she looked at the Sergeant over the other's shoulder. Moving around him, she gave Loch a friendly embrace and quickly let go so that he would not feel offended by her lower rank brushing up close to his in intimidation. Skyler then stood at his side and turned her light eyes to examine the other next to him, the name faint and bothering her as she tried to remember if Liara had told her of it, "Wesley... right?" She said hesitantly while slowly extending out her small hand to shake his, "Skyler Madison, the new addition of our department. Nice to meet you." Her southern accent rang clear as day as she spoke to him, biting her lower lip slightly as she stopped and kicked the ground with the tip of her boot. Tilting her head at him, she made a note to learn more about this man. He was strangely somewhat charming, but his attitude needed a reality check.. or two.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Loch
Human
Sergeant Loch

PostSubject: Re: A Call to Order [Human Meeting]   A Call to Order [Human Meeting] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:34 pm

Emerald hues scanned the crowd behind him, seeing a figure weave in and out of others, moving closer to the Sergeant. With a grimace, he said nothing as the male sat beside him, his posture lazy as the Lieutenant addressed him. His words meant a little more than nothing to Loch and he glanced away, still listening, though barely. In the middle of his 'accusations', a woman walked up to him and gave a gentle hug to him, her voice just a whisper. He relaxed, realizing that he had been tense the whole time he listened to the other man. He returned the embrace awkwardly, a slight smile on his lips as Wesley continued. He knew the other would think Skyler was attractive and would probably try and make a move on her. Of course, he would protect the Airman and not let her be forced to do anything she didn't wish to do. He had talked occasionally to her and had enjoyed the times they did. She was a nice person to be around. After she spoke, he answered the questions asked by Wesley, a slight roll in his eyes. "Just because it is a meeting doesn't mean it has to be in a cramped office or such. It is good to get out and explore the places in the captivating place. I didn't knock on your door because I didn't know which place we would go to until I got here. I do not have a girlfriend." With narrowed eyes, he bit back a retort he was about to release, but thought better of it. The man was cocky and it irritated Loch to the fullest. Just because he was one rank higher than him didn't mean he could act the way he did - to anyone in that matter. Maybe the General would reward the Sergeant with a higher position, and maybe then he could see how the Lieutenant treated others in his presence.

Tearing his thoughts away from such things, he frowned at the next comment made. "No, I would not do her. Unlike you, I do not have many one night stands." He paused for a moment, a scoff escaping from his mouth. "I'm sure you have a lot of those, and maybe it isn't always you who leaves first." Ignoring anything Harding had to say in reply, he trained all his attention on the female. "I apologize for my behavior. I just... feel differently about some people," he murmured, offering a smile to her. He could tell by the way she looked at who sat beside him that she obviously noticed something about his character as well. Loch smirked, standing up and taking a large gulp of the bottle, the dampness from condensation seeping into his skin. He couldn't help but enjoy the similarities of their accents, as well as their origins. She was country, as was he, and he brushed against her arm slightly, as if asking her to accompany him to a place farther away from the couch. He walked slowly, his feet carrying him to the bowling alleys, glancing sideways to see if Skyler was following him. "Do you know how to play?" he asked, nodding to the people rolling large, heavy balls down the slick wooden runways, many knocking down a few of the pins, though multiple were still left.

[It has been allowed that I may skip General Liara for this turn, so Wesley and Skyler may post in order again.]
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Wesley
Human
Lieutenant Wesley

PostSubject: Re: A Call to Order [Human Meeting]   A Call to Order [Human Meeting] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 11:25 am

Wesley had a knack for getting under Loch's skin. He loved to do it almost as much as he loved the company of a woman. A cocky smirk traced his lips, forcing the chocolates of his eyes to stare at the other before him. Wesley could think of a million things to patronize the boy before him. Yes, to the Lieutenant he was a boy, very improper and uneducated in the ways of the military. He would be sure to make Radke pay for such a thing. "It would still be decent of you, Sergeant.." he said with an underlying tone of animosity towards him. But Wesley would be considerate for now. He would find the perfect time to strike. "I just don't understand, but whatever you say.. You're the fake boss I guess." He was joking as he looked to find a female with them. For now he would ignore the comments of the male, and speak with him privately. But showing this behavior in front of a new troop, was horrible on his part. Holding out his hand he shook hers, "Madison, yes I have heard much about you. Seems you have caught the attention of the General herself, lucky you." Shaking her hand, he smiled and nodded. Once he had released her hand, he took a serious look to her face. "I would advise you, since it appears you are unaware, but once you see myself, the Major or the General, it is necessary for you to salute us. Sergeants do not get such treatment, and I cannot explain why, but that is how the military is sanctioned. For now you are fine, but make sure when the General comes, you offer her the respect she deserves." Looking to Loch, he spoke softly, "it appears some people have forgotten that." Lifting his glass he took a drink and watched as Loch moved from the table. He was curious if the girl was going to follow him. "So Skyler, tell me a little about yourself. What made you wish to serve?"
Back to top Go down
Airman Skyler
Human
Airman Skyler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Call to Order [Human Meeting]   A Call to Order [Human Meeting] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 6:51 pm

Skyler rose her brows slightly in little surprise, amused by the slim fact of their leader finding a liking into the new airman had already passed amongst the rest of her team. It only made her wonder what they claim to think of her now that she had spent the night with their General, which was what she was trying to accomplish in the first place, "Lucky me.." She murmured to herself while narrowing her brows closer together and peering to Wesley with a shift gaze. How had he managed to know of her little secret, was he stalking her now, or perhaps had he dipped into her file while Liara was not within the office? "I know the rules. I don't need another lecture." She said in a snippy tone, quickly then to assemble her thoughts and attitude before it could rise any further before the men. Without another word, she followed up next to Loch's side and smiled weakly at his question identifying whether or not she knew how to play. His country twang sent a warm feeling down her spine and already she could picture what it must be like out in the south back to her ranch house in the prairie. Skyler's attention targeted after his gaze to find him glancing at the rolling colored sphere's ramming into the pins, switching her averted eyes to see the position of the other civilians do as they would before releasing the ball down the runway, "No.." She said while turning her head back up towards the tall Sergeant standing just a slim step from her, "I've never played it before. Could you teach me?" She asked politely with a cute smile playing upon her soft pink lips. While they both held some strong similarities in the place of which they came from, Wesley remained off in the distance of her mind, that is, until a personal question pried to her barrings. City boy, was the only thing she could come up with when she turned her devious soft green blue eyes over him. If only she had the nerve to say that to one of her superiors, she would, but in this case, she was to be as submissive as a horse was to it's master. She had to act tamed, and proper in order to be granted with praise - delicate, yet just as strong to become so widely known. "Vampire killed my dad." Skyler managed to say, clenching her jaw behind her gentle freckled cheeks before finally controlling her gaze to return to his with little emotion, "I had no other option but to face my own act of revenge against them." She said simply.

Now irritated, she felt very rigid in such a low position, as if she was required to tell her superiors everything if they asked. She begged to differ that opinion, for she was not at all submissive to anyone, and she proved that her first day with the lovely General upon breaking herself into her new surroundings. So far, things have been great, and she had even gained a couple pointers on what's different about most of the commonly active comrades amongst her team. She was specifically told to watch out for Wesley however, though she never asked why until now since she had come to the realization it was somewhat sly and was the type of person she'd call back home a rattler. They were vile creatures that hissed to annoy people so much until they got what they came for, which reminded her of the third-in-command representative seated before her, for it was irrelevant for him to ask about her, while he could find out by himself without her having to tell him. Her eyes darted to the weighted bowling balls that traveled into the loading dock, taking one which was seemingly heavier than she predicted so she put it back down to turn back to Wesley, slightly leaning on the keyboard tablet that punched in their names into the televisions that hung from the ceiling, "Grew up in small-town-middle-of-no-where-Texas in a pair of shit-kickers and hat all my life, thought I had all I could ever need. Great brother, great dad, mom's out of the picture, I'm taking after the family sport, awesome right? Ha, wrong." She started to rant, but at this point, at least she was finding some sort of outlet besides attempting to throw a bowling ball across the runway instead of rolling it like the rest, "Head to college, compete world-wide and finally get the time to come home. My brother moved in with his, what I would assume, wife and haven't seen him since. And my dad and I lived in the old ranch I had when I was a little girl, only to find out vampires were in the making of migrating near our lands and ended up cornering us into our own haven. My dad didn't make it, and I promised myself I would avenge his death for what the bastards did." Her tone was rushed, and soon then faint as she glared at Wesley, "Satisfied, yet?" She blurted, now noticing her actions were getting a little out of hand.
Back to top Go down
General Liara
Admin
General Liara

PostSubject: Re: A Call to Order [Human Meeting]   A Call to Order [Human Meeting] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:43 am

Since new humans had joined the military, ready to protect and serve, Liara decided it would be best for all of them to discover one another. What is a team if you do not even know your teammates? She knew the time together would be good for them, and she would relay the news that Svet was taking a long vacation, or something. Liara felt extremely close to the brunette, enjoying their evening together, all the times at work with one another, and any time they could do with one another. Liara sighed as she thought about her Major, missing her dearly. But she was to move on, to prepare herself for her team. Moving about her home, she changed her clothes for the day, a nice button down blouse, rolled up her arms at the elbows, and a nice pair of jeans which showed off her figure. Her hair laid free on her shoulders, and back. It was much better than the feeling of having to wear her hair up all the time, the perfect bun when in uniform. Liara moved to her car from the front door, and drove to the bowling alley Loch had requested. She knew he wanted more responsibilities, and she was willing to give it to him. He was an achiever, though still learning in the ways of the military. He allowed some things to really get under his skin. But Liara knew he was still young and learning. Wesley had been indoctrinated in the army for a long, like she had. He knew what to do, when to do it, and how to do it the best. As she drove to the place, she rolled the windows down, allowing the wind to whip through her hair. Driving was a way to calm her down, to relax herself and just think of everything. It was a way for all of her thoughts to mingle and sort themselves out. when she finally arrived, she parked her car and rolled the windows up. Stepping out of the vehicle, she locked it and walked to the main doors of the bowling alley.

When she entered the building, it was obvious that all kinds of races were in this place. Liara had barely ventured from the human territory, unless it was for study. Taking a deep breath, she held her herself tall and straight. She was proud and tough. No human or animal could change that in her. She noticed Loch first, Wesley and Skyler had been blocked by passing people in her way. When they had moved, she could see the three people she cared about the most. As she walked up, she was immediately asked if she requested a drink from the waitress. "Budlight please.. bottled." She gave the waitress a smile and moved to hear the last portion of Skyler's rant to Wesley. She was intrigued by the tone in her voice, the look on her face. She had met Wesley and in the worst way possible it seemed. She walked up close to them, "Harding, Radke, Madison, is there a problem here?" she asked as she looked to her Lieutenant first, then Loch. She did not expect Skyler to speak up. She wanted her higher ranks to speak first, before she even thought of Skyler having to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Loch
Human
Sergeant Loch

PostSubject: Re: A Call to Order [Human Meeting]   A Call to Order [Human Meeting] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:40 pm

A slight frown danced upon the Sergeant's lips as he listened to Skyler reply to Wesley. Despite the urge to always retort to him, he held it back a lot of the time, the knowledge of it ruining his chances of excelling a slight fear that helped him to not say it. Even with the snark remark of it appears some people have forgotten that, he held his tongue. It was not that he had forgotten such things, he just chose to not do it for the Lieutenant in particular, while no one was around. He would, of course, do it for the General as she deserved it and he would never want to disrespect her, but Harding was different. He was about to tell Skyler to not say such things, for she should fear getting in trouble, especially because the other male had power over such things, but she had already turned back to Loch. She seemed so polite, but he spoke softly after she inquired if he would be willing to teach her. "Of course, but I must warn you, Skyler, that you should not be curt or rude to the Lieutenant. He is willing to demote you, I am sure." It was not to say that he wouldn't consider it, but he would give her a warning if it was directed to him. However, Loch was a little more laid back in the sense that most people would not have such anger directed towards him. He was more reasonable and not as likely to stir up trouble amongst others. He watched as her jaw clenched in irritation, as most people did, as if trying to hold back any other snark remarks, but it seemed to just flow out of her mouth suddenly.

He narrowed his eyes, glancing between the man and Airman, wondering why she lashed out so suddenly. "Stop," he said suddenly, a strict command that was to be followed. He had said it at the same time as she said, "Satisfied yet?", though his serious tone could be heard clear over it. He did not want to be rude to the female, but she shouldn't speak to her superiors in such a way. It was not being rude if he was telling her what she should and shouldn't do. Only a strong, authoritative could be seen in his eyes as he was about to speak again with the same tone. He felt his body straighten, his smile gone. This was supposed to be a meeting; not a place for the members of the army to fight. His mouth opened, but it shut immediately as another voice rang out around them. He turned to see the General standing there and his legs moved together in an instant, a hand elevating to his face in a salute. It was an automatic response - one that he did not feel for Wesley. He waited for her command to tell him to relax before he answered her question. He was unaware of whether she wanted him or the Lieutenant to speak first, but his would have to do. Harding could always add along a bit to it if he wished. "Lieutenant Wesley mentioned some things he knew about Airman Skyler that would give any person a bad first-impression," Loch began, his eyes flickering between the two he just spoke of, using their ranks in his explination, "and then asked her what made her join the Army. I suppose she was 'riled' up and just snapped. However, this was no excuse to speak in such ways to someone - especially higher than her." He let his gaze rest on her for a moment. She had to know it was unacceptable and she was going to hear it, whether it was from him or not. He nodded at Wesley, indicating that if there was anything he wanted to add on, he should go ahead. For what seemed like the first time, he actually didn't feel any hatred - or whatever he would always feel - towards the man. Maybe if he didn't continue to downsize Loch, they would get along in the future.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Wesley
Human
Lieutenant Wesley

PostSubject: Re: A Call to Order [Human Meeting]   A Call to Order [Human Meeting] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:57 pm

His eyes moved to the General and his body straightened, almost as if he were a ruler. His arm shot up to his face, his hand aligned diagonally to mark the perfect spot for the perfect salute. "Perhaps this situation found itself escalating at an uncalled for rate, General. I do not think the Sergeant was thinking completely when he requested this meeting take place in the most common of areas for our forces to speak of plans of the future, while civilians and other species are scattered all along this area. I can sense there are those who walk on all fours amongst us, as well as those who feast on the bodies of our own kind. There has been some miscommunication between myself and Maddison it seems. But she was not getting any help from the Sergeant as he was acting very 'friendly' with her himself.. But I do not think the persistence of a building 'relationship' is any issue of importance. Instead, I think we should secure a table to the back of the establishment, perhaps speak of the important things you wish to relay, then we can engage in some team building or the like." He smiled to Liara, knowing that he was in her graces, and she would hopefully see things the way that he had. Was he rude to Loch? Yes, but it had been for the bettering of the sergeant. How was he going to expect a higher rank within their force if he was not going to play by the rules, or even care for the customs and courtesies which had been laid before them from generation to generation. "Should I get you another beverage? I hear the beer on tap is cheaper in another thirty minutes."
Back to top Go down
Airman Skyler
Human
Airman Skyler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Call to Order [Human Meeting]   A Call to Order [Human Meeting] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:11 am

Her throat became suddenly dry. The eagle had landed, a voice in her head said mischievously, another meaning to which told her that her leading lady had arrived. At the sound of her voice, Skyler shut up and whipped around, letting the two men before her take the lead as she straightened into the mimicking position as them. It was a rookie mistake, she confessed solemnly to herself whilst lifting her chin high so that she doesn't come off as being weak against her contending superiors aside her. Stares of many began glancing at the small saluted group, granting their praise and some with suspicion, as it was neutral turf of which they were standing on - danger could be lurking, and she didn't even notice till now what obstacles they could be getting themselves into while being so vulnerable and out in the open. Their faces were clearly identified in front of the public. Her skin turned pale at the thought of being discovered - the feeling of which made her palms sweaty as she was not one to enjoy being stared at for long periods of time. She swallowed, hoping the General would not notice and pay more attention to Loch and Wesley's information rather than the poor Airman behind them. Skyler kept quiet and listened, though her attention was revolving more around the General's sweet lips and beauty that cascaded down upon her every curve. They shared a very interesting and intimate night together, but she feared it was to be the last of their times now that she had made a mockery of herself before the Lieutenant male. Her opportunities will be lost, and she had only herself to blame for it. Maybe it was best that she should've just been the sweet, innocent type, say her hellos and byes and then carry on in silence, by the good girl and follow orders. The thought made her internally, mentally gag, but if that's what it took, then she had no choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Call to Order [Human Meeting]   A Call to Order [Human Meeting] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Call to Order [Human Meeting]
Page 1 of 1