Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Sexy And I Know It [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Beta Callista
Werewolf
Beta Callista

Character sheet

I'm Sexy And I Know It [Open] Empty
PostSubject: I'm Sexy And I Know It [Open]   I'm Sexy And I Know It [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:55 pm

There was a space of a few hours during which she had nothing to occupy herself with since she had a day off work. Sitting around outside staring fixedly at the ground whilst snapping twigs between her fingers out of boredom. After a while she heaved herself up and retreated to the darkness of her cave. Unlike some of the other dens which her packmates resided in, Callista's was a long and narrow cavern which had little nooks and crannies where she kept various possessions and supplies. Her bed was located at the deepest point, the furthest from reach of any light. The werewolfess could only sleep in complete darkness, she preferred the night and the shadows, assured that no mortals could find her there and disturb her. Inside her cave she found her phone in it's usual position on the shelf beside her bed and it vibrated to alert her she had text messages. She gave a verbal command to the phone to read the messages aloud as she flopped down backwards onto her bed, hands folded beneath her head as she closed her eyes. They were just promotional messages from companies and stores, but one that caught her attention was to remind her that she only had a limited time left on her free gym trial at the Borgia Hotels. Slowly opening her dark brown eyes again, she sat up and began stripping off her clothes, swapping her casual attire for her sportswear instead. With nothing else to do, hitting the gym seemed like a good idea. It had been quite some time since she had done some strength training, and she missed the satisfied feeling of aching limbs and the burning of blood pumping faster to the muscle fibres in her body in order to provide the higher level of oxygen they required.

Arriving at the grand entrance of the hotel, she observed with an unimpressed eye its bright lights and flowing fountain, at the center of which stood an ornate stone statue. The high life, riches had never appealed to her. Not since she had come from a supposedly advantaged background herself, what with her father being a very wealthy and powerful man. The less she thought about that life the better. She slipped through the large, revolving, clear glass doors and was directed by the man at reception to the relevant desk as he saw her sport outfit and the holdall she carried in one hand. The woman there took her name and other details to confirm that she was indeed a registered member of the gym, and reminded her once again that her free trial ran out in four weeks time. Once all was confirmed to be legitimate she was allowed through to the gym and spa area of the hotel. Quickly moving past all the saunas, aromatherapy, hydrotherapy and massage rooms, the Beta made quick movements towards the machines of the gym. Like any top hotel, it had state of the art facilities to allow the people to train as effectively as possible. All around there were fit bodies stretching and moving, muscles contracting. Callista set down her holdall on the floor and situated herself on one of the spongy floor mats as she began to warm her body up with various stretches, sit-ups, pushups and jogging on the spot. As she did so she glanced around at the others in the room. She could spot straight away who were there simply because they also had a free membership and who were there just to show off their bodies, stood around flexing their torsos, biceps and triceps. Big muscles, bigger egos, even bigger wallets. She watched them indifferently, unintimidated by them, almost wanting to smirk as they saw her and seemed visually uncomfortable by the way she looked at them so unfazed. Her own body was trim, muscled and primed for battle. Something that was nice to look at. And she knew it. But she didn't feel the want or need to show it off to others.

Now warmed up and prepared for exercise she stood and removed her polo shirt so she was stood with her sports bra and mid-thigh length shorts. Ready to go, she walked over to one of the slightly raised benches. Glancing to the hunky man on the bench beside her as he performed seated barbell twists, she looked to see what weights he had on the metal bar. Knowing that she could do better, she picked up a barbell for herself that was the same weight as his, then added an extra couple of sets of weights. She sat on her bench and began to do the exercise, synchronising her movements with the guy. It was not long before he tried to slyly look over at her, his gaze lingering for a moment on her stomach that was impressive with its lines showing the tone of the muscles there. His pride was obviously quite damaged by the fact that a woman was doing the same as him, plus a little harder even, and found it equally as easy. She caught his gaze for a moment before the fire in her dark orbs made him look away. Rolling her eyes, she continued casually working out her abs and obliques, her lips slightly agape as she breathed steadily.

Last edited by Beta Callista on Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior Serenity
Werewolf
Warrior Serenity

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sexy And I Know It [Open]   I'm Sexy And I Know It [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:32 am

Sat comfortably in her office chair, wearing a bright red ruffle blouse tucked into an indigo pencil skirt, Serenity was sketching designs for her newest male client who had requested a tailor-made wedding suit which would fit his figure and be unique. The client had arranged an appointment the previous day to visit so that he could be measured to ensure his suit would feel comfortable to wear and not restrict him in any way. She glanced up to the clock above the door and he was due at anytime. The phone rung and the werewolfess speedily picked it up with the pen between her fingers and placed it to her ear. She tilted her head and used her right shoulder to support the phone so that it remained next to her ear whilst she sketched. The woman's voice that spoke alerted Serenity that her client had just arrived at reception and he was on his way up to her office on the 4th floor. "Okay, thank you Marie. I will get the tape measure ready", she replied with a lively tone as she was good friends with the lady working at reception. They would frequently ring each other to gossip even when they were supposed to be working. Serenity was the head designer on her floor so she could do more or less as she pleased. She had the most authority and many of the other designers were jealous of her but she didn't focus on their occasional disrespectful comments. After all, she made the decisions and they had little input. A few minutes after placing the phone back in its holder, she heard a ringing noise which the lift made when it had reached the designated floor. Although her office was at the end of the hallway and the furthest away from the lift, it was still audible to the she-wolf.

The man made his way down the hallway and knocked on her door. She welcomed him into her office and showed him a couple of her designs before measuring his insanely fit body that bared bulging muscles. Serenity found him quite flirtatious but she maintained her formal work ethic despite him bouncing his pecs while she measured his chest size. After she had done, she saw him off and took a seat behind her desk. She flicked her luscious brown hair over her shoulder, the healthy curls spreading down her back. She swivelled in her seat so that she could look out of the window. Slush lined the busy roads. The complex of the Borgia Hotels was visible from her office. She had a discounted membership to the gym and spa as herself and a group of colleagues had purchased an annual group membership. It had been quite along time since she had visited the gym as work had been pretty hectic recently and she now had a whole forest to run around in. But the werewolfess decided that she was going to hit the gym and maybe even have a relaxing massage at the spa afterwards. The client that she had just seen was her last today so she was now free to go.

She loved her work but she also loved leaving after a busy day. She placed her portfolio containing all her designs into the drawer of her desk along with the tape measure and locked it. Looking around her office, there were rolls of fabric everywhere as she had to keep the more expensive fabrics locked in her office because the newer designers weren't trusted with them after many were stolen in the past. The she-wolf pulled on her grey fur coat, which she used mainly as an accessory, and headed to the door; her heeled footsteps clip-clopping across the dark wooden floor. She was about to lock up her office until she remembered that she had planned to go to the Borgia Hotels and exercise in the gym. She walked back in, swinging the door shut behind her, and opened the closet in which she kept sportswear so that she could visit the gym after work if she pleased. She kicked off her heels and removed her clothes and bra before changing into a sports bra, shorts and sneakers. Now that she was dressed in the correct attire, she swiftly threw a pure white swimsuit into her gym bag incase she felt like going for a swim and exited the room, locking the door closed. Walking down the hallway, she heard the whispers of a fairly new colleague criticise what she was wearing. It actually made Serenity laugh and she casually said "Well, that's her pay rise down the drain". After going down the lift and leaving the building, it took a few minutes until she reached the doors of the extravagant Borgia Hotels.

The bright lights illuminated Serenity's pale skin so that it glowed celestially against the growing darkness. The red tones in her dusky brown hair were visible and contrasted with her skin. She made her way to the reception and gave the man her membership card so she could prove that she was a verified member of the gym. After being verified, he handed her card back with a soft grin. Without messing around, the Warrior headed to the gym and opened the door. Tons of fit guys and girls were working out and displaying their hard earned bodies. The air was musky, evidently as the room was filled with sweating bodies. There was a scent that she recognised from back in the forest. One of her own kind was here. Even one of her own pack members. To start off, the she-wolf decided that she would focus on her legs. So she walked over to a treadmill and placed her bag next to the machine, retrieving her water bottle from it and placing it in the bottle holder. She tied her hair up and walked onto the machine before turning it on and adjusting the setting to a jogging pace. 3 beeps were given to signify that the tread was going to start moving so Serenity began to walk and gradually picked up her pace until she was at a steady jog. Her natural curls bounced with every step she took. So did her breasts and buttocks. Her gaze drifted away from concentrating on her footwork and found its way onto an olive skinned woman who was lifting a vast amount of weights. Her hairstyle was a pixie cut and she pulled it off perfectly unlike others she had seen. Her strength was unquestionable and impressive. The clearly dedicated woman wasn't too far away and she was definitely the werewolfess that she had recognised at the door.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sexy And I Know It [Open]   I'm Sexy And I Know It [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:50 pm

“No, no, no, no!” Each word was emphasized with the smack of a shoe against the pole. Antoine had always been impatient, but this time he was furious. A small smirk rested in the corners of her mouth as she watched the new dancer be reduced to tears. Calise believed her to be pretty enough, but flexibility was limited. Antoine always wanted a wide range of motion, to bend his girls into pretzels without their faces showing any exertion. She knew this from a round or two with the dancing man himself. The story was simple, a lover trying seduce his partner back into their passionate state. The job was even simpler, the partner being seduced for the last time until they were to part. A very cliche piece, but it was the choreographer she came for. Antoine could make a mountain out of a mole hill, and so she auditioned for his every piece. And, the best part, she landed each one she was available for. Her bank account grew with what Antoine was paying her. The money was higher this time because the women would have to work with Michael. Asshole, dickhead Michael. He was good, she had to give him that. Calise head tilted as she watched them go over the dance again. Michael in particular played his part well, and he wasn’t too bad to gaze at. She watched his exposed abs ripple, a disturbed ocean breaking into many waves at once. The moves were fluid, flawless and perfect. They almost, possibly looked like the story that Antoine was trying to mold. Calise almost laughed as she watched the girl stumble, shattering the concentration like the most delicate of glass. Antoine’s screamed carried on and the shifter rolled her eyes, placing her earbuds within her own ears and listening to the harsh screams of the singer.

It wasn’t until Antoine’s fingers were snapping in front of her face that she gave him an ounce of her attention. Michael was looking at her too, that little sneer on his face at the thought of them working together. Again. The buds remained in her ears as she stood and stretched her arms. As expected, the other girls had left and the job was hers. It was no longer an audition any more than it was a practice now. Awh, but she had even dressed for the occasion. She expected at least a little competition, and yet she found none. Sighing, she stood with the buds still in her ears and the music still going strong. Her golden eyes connected with her partner and the dance began. His arm lifted and she bent back in fluid grace, twisting away from him so his hand wouldn’t touch her. Calise ducked low into a sudden split as her pulled her up with a simple tug to her finger. It continued this way, him ‘chasing’ and her rejecting until a jumping spin had her in his arms and slipping down his body, placing her lips upon his to finish the dance in a passionate kiss. Antoine’s clapping caused her to step away from Michael and nod once, before walking to the wall of mirrors for her gym bag. Her eyes caught her own gaze, staring at the golden hues she called her own. The shifter’s body was curved and compact, her frame small. She was perfectly toned though her stomach was flat, no ridges revealing abs. This made her perfect for her career and men’s eyes to travel appreciatively over her body. The dux was fully aware of how she looked and found it to be a means to and end, a ways to pay her bills and nothing more. Half of her navy blue sports bra was visible while the other was covered with a a t-shirt. It slanted across her body, starting at her right armpit and ending at the center of her left side. Her sweatpants hung low on her hips and were rolled multiple times. One leg was rolled to her knee, a hole in the said area. She tapped her fingers against a slightly prominent hipbone and pulled the makeup remover from her bag, watching at both Michael and Antoine left to their own locations.

The studio was located in Borgia hotels, simple enough for her. Coming there for practice once a week helped her as well, being prepared while the others had scrambled to find where they were going. From the floor below she heard the machines. The studio was just above the working, sweaty bodies. From what she heard there were more people than there were before, but she figured to find out for herself. Her muscles would need a good stretching, and she planned to do so until she felt like Gumby. Calise slipped her bag over her shoulder and began her way down the spiral staircase seconds later. The second her tennis shoe touched the ground, she began walking determinedly towards the mats. Both men and women alike surrounded her on many machines, though not once did they touch the stretching mats. The dux eyed the humans eyeing her as she sank into a split. Her left leg was parallel to the ground in front of her, her right the exact same behind her. She felt no pain as she bent forwards and touched her nose to her knee, using her fake concentration to eye the people around her. Two women gathered her sights, one on a treadmill and the other lifting an inhuman amount of weight. Hmmm... Inhuman. She considered vampire but settled on probably werewolf, unsure for she could not smell unless she was in the form of her serpent. Her primal form and her favorite form if she were completely honest. Calise loved the feel of the heat rock beneath her body as she relaxed, the power of poison hidden within her fangs. She was lethal and she knew it in that form, but not all humans enjoyed snakes. Many screamed, the thought causing Calise to roll her eyes as she bent back. Her concentration went to her body as she touched her nose to the ankle behind her, feeling her muscles flex and contort as she wished.

(Sorry, not my best! Lil rusty using this charrie. Hai MB! Hai Bro!)
Back to top Go down
Warrior Darius
Werewolf
Warrior Darius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sexy And I Know It [Open]   I'm Sexy And I Know It [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 3:41 pm

Darius didn’t stop running. His bare feet pounded the cracked concrete. Long, muscled legs moved in rhythm, launching his body in a full pelt run down the street. The wind blew in his ears, sweeping past him into endless oblivion as he flew past parked cars, past the traffic lights and the lone soul who was out wandering this late at night. Adrenaline was flooding through his blood, consuming him. He poured on speed and in one swift, powerful movement vaulted into the air clearing the car that had just stopped at the red light on the street ahead of him. For a moment, it looked like he was suspended in animation as a creature of unbridled, raw power. His legs and arms stretched out to their fullest. Hidden underneath black pants were corded, thick muscles of his legs, his jacket showing the broadness of his shoulders and hard, defined biceps in his arms. The white shirt he wore underneath fluttered to reveal a glimpse of hard, toned abs. Then he plunged downwards into a smooth, graceful roll. One effortless movement. Without losing momentum, he sprang to his feet one hand on the pavement and jumped again, sailing over the fountain straight into the revolving doors of the hotel. Jumping to his feet, he stood tall and proud. Yep, he was smooth as hell. He then realized he was in front of a gym. Though there was one woman who was doing the splits who caught his attention due to the fact that she was stretching one finely-toned leg. Humans could be flexible but there was something about the way she was eying the others as if she was looking for potential dangers. It wasn’t exactly human. Maybe she was a Shifter. Then he saw his Beta in the mass of moving bodies, lifting a barbell alongside an intimidated guy who was doing the same thing but with more effort. Then finally he saw her on the tread-mill, dressed in nothing but a sports bra, shorts and sneakers. He tilted his head as he saw her jog, the curls of her hair bouncing up and down along with her breasts and butt. The cashier was standing behind the reception was staring at him in shock, mouth agape.“I’m a stunt-man. I was practicing a scene,” He said to him.

Rummaging in his pockets, he fished out a gym card. It was one that he didn’t use much since he found gyms too restraining for his tastes. Flashing it to the cashier, he walked inside. The smell of sweat and musk hit him harder once he set foot inside. With him, it just got worse. He was drenched in it, making his shirt cling to his chest and hair sticky and messy. He could feel it on the carpeted floor. There were a lot of egos in here, bravado and confidence but he had the same to match-and the skills to back it up. He was also stronger and more muscular than any of them. Striding past them, he nodded to his Beta in acknowledgement before going up behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist across her stomach from behind in a warm bear-hug, pulling her off and spun her around once before setting her down leaning his head on the crook of her neck and whispered in her ear, “Hey good looking. Learning how to punch while walking on tread-mills?” His voice was husky, deeper than normal. It was still filled with adrenaline from his exercise and this wasn’t making things easier. The sight of the females with their partially nude bodies made him want to devour them. It was mating season too. His hands travelled upwards until they rested beneath her breasts. Her body seemed to fit his perfectly. Spying a smudge of pen ink on her palm he murmured against her neck, “Did you just come from work?”
Back to top Go down
Warrior Serenity
Werewolf
Warrior Serenity

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sexy And I Know It [Open]   I'm Sexy And I Know It [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:06 am

A subtle laugh sneaked out of her mouth as she watched the envious man beside Callista try to compete with her well-earned abilities. She was a strong werewolf and so could naturally perform better. 'Why is everything in life a competition?' Serenity thought as she observed the male's reaction. The honour of being announced winner was craved by everyone. Being on top was where everyone wanted to be. Losing, or not winning, shouldn't diminish a person's pride but should act as a learning curve instead. But some feelings simply cannot be helped. The warrior had come to maintain her physique but in the progress she had met a pack mate. She wasn't sure of her name or her rank even but she looked as if she was of high authority. Most likely Beta. The vibes that she gave off were more of a negative and dark feel but that didn't necessarily mean that she was an unpleasant person. Serenity would have approached her but she seemed content by herself, doing her own thing. After deciding to leave her be for the moment, she looked over her shoulder and an insanely flexible woman came into view; she was in the splits position, lowering her upper body to touch her stretching leg. The sight widened the werewolfess' eyes. "She can't be human" she said jokingly as she inspected her body carefully. Her eyes met briefly with the other woman's bright orbs which were fairly similar in colour to her own; a warm, shimmering gold. Serenity turned back to face the window which allowed the view of surrounding streetlights to be seen as the gloomy darkness rolled in over the busy city streets. People were heading home from work. Possibly returning to see their children after a long busy day. Serenity didn't have anyone to return to. Nobody for her to look forward to seeing. She maintained her steady jogging pace which was comfortable for the she-wolf but also gradually strengthened her leg muscles. She wasn't as sleek as the other two women she had seen however this fact didn't overly bother her. Everyone is an individual and she didn't believe in changing herself to match the likes of others.

Nothing was being said. The atmosphere was pretty lifeless. The stench of perspiring bodies continued to increase as everyone's bodies became worn out and more exhausted. Serenity's skin became hotter and hotter as her blood was pumping fast to supply her muscles with sufficient oxygen. The thought of taking a short rest before moving onto ab workouts entered her mind until somebody from behind wrapped their arms around her waist and lifted her off of her feet. Without needing to look, she recognised the man's scent. Darius. He carefully set her down on the steady ground. She was slightly disorientated from the sudden action so she leaned her body backwards against his strong and sturdy frame. His chin rested by the side of her burning hot neck. He began to whisper in her ear with a deep, rich tone. She couldn't help but bite her bottom lip as he was exciting her which was a bit overwhelming considering she was in a gym, full of strangers. She turned her head to whisper back, "Why would I randomly punch whilst jogging on a treadmill? These people would think I'm crazy." She quietly laughed; partly because his question was amusing but mainly because he perked up her mood. He was breathing heavily as if he had been running. Each release of breath was felt on her skin as his mouth was close to hers. The brute's sweaty palms drifted up her body until they remained positioned under her breasts. Serenity was unsure if he was looking down her sports bra but she wasn't going to push him away. He paid her attention and saw something within her that pulled him towards her. Being in his arms felt right. The thought of being in a relationship with the fellow warrior played on her mind. She placed her hands upon his as if she was giving him permission to touch her. Then she slowly ran her hands down his covered arms and then positioned them on the sides of his torso. His lips touched her neck as he asked another question in his ravishing voice. "Yes, I've been designing a wedding suit for a client today. I decided to come here to workout and maybe have a massage or go for a swim afterwards", she replied. She wondered what he had been up to and asked, "Where have you come from, handsome?". She felt too hot; especially up against the sexy, heavily sweating man. She raised her right hand and began to fan her face. "It's hot in here, you should at least take off your jacket." She smiled at her own words and imagined the image of his naked body embracing hers.
Back to top Go down
Beta Callista
Werewolf
Beta Callista

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sexy And I Know It [Open]   I'm Sexy And I Know It [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:06 pm

[POSTING ORDER FROM NOW (Subject to change if more characters join): Darius, Serenity, Callista]

It felt good. The muscles in her abdomen and the supporting oblique muscles began to tighten as she continued twisting her body each way with the barbell placed behind her neck and shoulders. The core body muscles and abs could be the hardest to strengthen and maintain and she hadn't worked on them in a while, but now the familiar burning sensation of it pleased her. This was what she lived for, aside from the fact that it was actually very unlikely that she was ever going to die. Training and shaping herself to become the very best she could be without caring about anyone else except her packmates perhaps, that was what she did. It was true she was distant from others, but she needed to be. Doesn't everyone have their own personal torment with themselves, their own history? Maybe she didn't want to be like she was but it was her past that made her who she was, what she was; a capable werewolf. And Callista's torment was her own, nobody was let into her mind, just as she didn't care to uncover anyone else's problems.

Finally the beta grew bored of the workout and with her lower abdomen feeling sufficiently painful she lifted the barbell away from the hot nape of her neck and raised it over her head to set it down in front of her. Standing, she walked from the bench and grabbed her holdall, opening it and pulling out the large water bottle. As she did so she glanced around, noticing the man from before had moved on to use the dumbbells. Many of the brawny people who had been flashing their bodies had left the gym, probably returning home to their perfect families now that it was early evening. The humming of the machines faded in volume as more humans left and turned the equipment off, making the she-wolf silently relieved that there were fewer people here so it was quiet and hopefully the stench of sweat and pheromones would diminish. With her warm, steady fingers she popped open the top of the bottle and pursed her lips around the cap, tilting her head back to pour the liquid into her mouth and swallow it quickly. She then closed the top again tightly and chucked the now lighter bottle back into the black bag before moving over to a rowing machine beside where the treadmills were. As she pumped her arms back and forth, her legs and body extending and leaning accordingly with each movement, she smelled a scent that was both familiar and odd at once. She recognised it to be similar to Jagara, the female whom she had met one time back in neutral lands. Her eyes strayed to find the female shifter who owned the scent, seeing her flexing over into a ridiculously flexible position and Callista's brow raised slightly, somewhat interested in the woman for a moment before her thoughts drifted back to the Epror shifter. Something about her was so unlike anyone the beta had met in all her years, she couldn't identify exactly what it was. Internally shrugging, she decided it wasn't important.

She averted her dark gaze to a man that strode in confidently and approached the wolf fae jogging on the treadmill beside her. He nodded to her, making her observe him closer out of curiosity until she recognized him to be Warrior Darius. The charming guy who had offered her a rose back at the border. Watching, she saw him lift the pretty girl while she was still running and pressed close to her, whispering something quietly to just her. Her very first impression of him was that he was a flirt, now she believed him to be a horny brute as well. So long as he worked hard she didn't really give a damn about his behaviour with women, on the conditions that he kept priorities on his duties and didn't piss off the faes of the pack with his advances. Did he even know this woman he was embracing and seducing? From the way she reacted she would assume they knew each other, which was rather interesting actually in how she did respond. Seeming relaxed and accepting of her closeness to Darius, maybe they were dating, already. Raising herself from the seat of the rowing machine and pushing the handle into its slot, she hopped up onto the treadmill which was still going since neither of the two warriors had turned it off, what with being too engrossed in each other. Straddling her feet either side of the moving belt, she hit the stop button with a closed fist and readjusted herself to stand on the belt as it slowed to a stop, making her drop neatly off the end and onto the floor near the two. Once landed softly by bending her knees as she made contact with the ground she moved around to knock Darius' shoulder with her own, not so much playfully as it was to get his attention on his superior. Sure she was interrupting, but she didn't care. "Well Darius, you get around fast" Flicking her eyes to the lady of the pack whom Callista had not formerly met, she folded her arms and looked her over quickly. "Hey" She said simply in her neutral tone and paused. "Beta Callista, it's good to meet you" A smirk appeared in the crest of her vaguely pink lips, showing a hint of friendliness in her expression. "It's a shame I don't have a rose to pull out my sleeve for you" Her teeth flashed briefly as she looked knowingly to the male.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Darius
Werewolf
Warrior Darius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sexy And I Know It [Open]   I'm Sexy And I Know It [Open] Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:31 pm

More warmth as she settled back against him for balance and he welcomed it wholeheartedly. He squeezed her playfully, teasing her, "Don't you think you're already crazy? Choosing to be in here caged when you could be free outside." He whispered, voice rumbling, "There's a whole world out there to explore." Darius' temperament was one of inflamed passion, a thirst for adventure and a general inquisitiveness about the wonders of the world that never seemed to be satiated. Life was one of his true loves for there would be no point in existing if he didn't relish and absorb every moment. That included things that made his very psyche come alive and the feeling of a beautiful woman was one of those things. He was aware he was breathing hard, panting. It was a result of the adrenaline still coursing through his body but if truth was told, he was also trying not to cave in to his baser, more primal instincts. It was mating season which insinuated that love and lust was definitely in the air but not necessarily love of the romantic kind. Sexual lust perhaps but not purely romantic. He could see more than he had intended to from his vantage point where her cleavage was concerned and his gaze lingered, a sub-conscious action and his eyes glazed over for just a moment. Then he started to let go of her when her hands covered his, as if giving permission for him to let them stay and touch so he paused. Darius hadn’t given much thought in terms of being with her in a relationship that was beyond anything that was amiable but it was starting to cross his mind. They were friends, that much was clear. Maybe it’d change in the future but for now, this felt right. Of course, he was well aware of everyone else in the gym, especially his Beta and the person he suspected to be a Shifter so his hands never strayed further than her abdomen.

When she answered his question he realized that he hadn’t ever asked what she did exactly as an occupation. It was something that wasn’t ultimately important for them, as a species. As long as they could survive it was just a means to an end. Having passion for it was desirable because the alternative was boredom and most sane people preferred the former so that they didn’t go mad. His job, luckily, was something that was never boring and he always, always enjoyed in all its aspects. It sounded like Serenity’s job was the same though he couldn’t understand what was so interesting about designing dresses. Maybe it was the work involved before coming to the final product. It was kind of like how he prepared for action or fighting scenes. It was fulfilling to see the outcome of all that work after preparing and choreographing the moves. He said,“Came from work just like you. Only I was running across sky-scrapers in the city instead of drawing. Life of a stunt-man. All work, no rest.” At the mention of taking off his jacket he chuckled. The jacket was getting stifling from exertion and heat he’d built up from running. Reluctantly, his hands trailed off her and he started to take it off when he felt his shoulder being nudged firmly by his Beta. Looking at her, he said, “Yeah life’s boring when you’re not doing anything.” As she folded her arms, giving Serenity an appraising look and exercising the regular formalities of introducing herself Darius slipped off his jacket and leaned back against the bike leaving the two women to introduce themselves. He raised an eyebrow slightly at Callista then pulled out a crumpled piece of paper from his jeans pocket and threw it to her. “Here, you can give her this.” It was a paper scribbled with the name of the club, the Lavender Club, in the city which was showing a martial arts group in a fighting, spectacular show-case within the next few months. He didn't know if they liked that kind of thing but there was no harm in asking. Getting to know his pack-mates was a good thing. Knowledge was a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Serenity
Werewolf
Warrior Serenity

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sexy And I Know It [Open]   I'm Sexy And I Know It [Open] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:27 am

His husky voice was invigoratingly pleasing. Before he let go of her she softly said "You must be a daredevil. Luckily you have time to relax now. Fancy a swim? Although you may need to wash before you go in the pool." She chuckled lightheartedly; not wanting to offend him. Just as the two were having an intimate moment, their Beta had finally decided to show her face. Possibly solely to disturb the couple and watch smugly as they could do nothing about it. She caught Darius' shoulder with her own and stood beside them. Maybe the warrior holding Serenity didn't settle well with the superior even though it didn't overly concern her. Her Beta had obviously met Darius before but her words weren't exactly music to Serenity's ears. Did he try to seduce many women? Now that the werewolfess was facing her pack members, she observed Callista as her dark gaze trickled over her body. Not wanting to come across in a negative way, she adjusted her sports bra to avoid showing too much cleavage. Just as she had predicted, the fae was her Beta and her aura suited the superior, demanding position which she held. "Hey", a slightly awkward wave of her hand was given before she proceeded to speak, "Warrior Serenity. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you yet." The firmly-built woman continued to tease Darius, mentioning that he had given somebody a rose. Maybe to the Beta herself which was slightly amusing as Serenity couldn't imagine the fae appreciating such a gift. She grinned knowingly at her comment and looked at Darius smugly. The warrior too glanced back to the brute of the same rank to see his reaction and momentarily raised a brow. The spotlight was on him. He too raised a brow and then whipped out a crumpled piece of paper from his pocket before chucking it to Callista. He told her she could give that to Serenity, instead of a rose which she had joked about. Sensing a slight inkling of disrespect from Darius, the warrior stared at him blankly as she couldn't predict how the high-ranked woman was going to respond. Now that he was jacket-less, her eyes couldn't resist but inspect his amazingly toned body which was clearly noticeable through his sticky white shirt. "A tatty bit of paper or a rose? That's a close call don't you think, Callista?" She looked over to her Beta and smiled; her cheeks raising into two perfectly peachy domes.
Back to top Go down
Beta Callista
Werewolf
Beta Callista

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sexy And I Know It [Open]   I'm Sexy And I Know It [Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:35 am

Callista got the feeling that her presence amongst the couple wasn’t particularly welcomed but it didn’t perturb her in any way. She stood slightly slouched with most of her weight on her heels as she momentarily looked away from Darius who was propped up against an exercise bike and instead to the female to catch her waving slightly and introducing herself, her sports bra now pulled higher to cover a greater majority of her breasts, no doubt to attempt to make a decent first impression on her superior. Although Callista wouldn’t mind if she hadn’t, for she was attractive and the naked skin did not at all bother her. Already the smile had disappeared from her lips and been replaced by her usual indifferent face as she responded. “Indeed, I haven’t met you before. Welcome to the wolves, Serenity” She then glanced back to Darius, noticing his expression had changed to raise an eyebrow as he looked back at her and then proceeded to throw a folded bit of paper towards her which she swiftly caught after quickly unfolding her arms. The beta raised her own brow in response to him as a silent challenge after he told her to give the paper to the golden eyed woman, a dark glare in her stare as a warning that if he was going to be disrespectful she wasn’t going to stand back and let him. Her relationship so far with him was difficult, she wasn’t keen on him from his flirtatiousness at the border and she was aware that possibly her attitude towards him may have made his ego feel threatened, or perhaps he was just bitter with her for always denying and interrupting. But it was still early days; there was still time for their relationship to get better or worse. Not that she cared much either way. But for now she would be civil unless given reason not to be.

Callista opened up the paper and scanned over it, her eyes soon glazing over with disinterest as she saw it detailed information about the Lavender Lounge club in Downtown and so she instantly folded it back up. Glancing back to the female, she saw her looking to Darius with a confused tint to her eyes, not knowing what had happened previously between the beta and warrior or really what was happening at the moment. Then the woman looked back to her and smiled a typical friendly smile. The beta wolf shrugged casually at what Serenity said and raised her free hand to brush her fingers briskly through her short mousey brown hair and then adjust her top. “I don’t like roses or clubs. So it’s your call” It was getting boring standing idly in the gym so she wished to leave soon. Crumpling the paper that was still in her palm into a ball, she quickly stretched out her hand and tucked it into the other lady’s bra before sharply turning and retrieving her bag from where she had left it. Returning to stand near the two warriors, she slung the bag over her shoulder and pulled out a towel and water bottle and opened the cap. She tilted her head back and poured the last remaining water from the container over her burning face and neck, closing her deep dark eyes as she patted the towel over her wet face and ruffled it over her hair. After a few short moments she raised her head, a few trickles of water trailing down her neck and chest. Again she opened her eyes and looked between the two “You guys have any plans?”
Back to top Go down
Warrior Darius
Werewolf
Warrior Darius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sexy And I Know It [Open]   I'm Sexy And I Know It [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:54 am

He couldn’t really decipher the smug look Serenity gave him at the mention of the rose. Callista was teasing him but he took it in stride. A rose was a rose and giving it to a female was a time-honoured gesture of appreciation and admiration. And in the circumstances, it had been for fun nothing serious at all.“There’re a thousand roses in this world Ren each the same,” Darius leaned down, whispering in Serenity’s ear.“Wouldn’t it mean more if I gave you something a piece of my heart? Of something that mattered to me? Open the paper and you can get to know me a little better just like I want to know you.” He pulled back with a charming grin, a spark in his eyes. She would know what had transpired between him and the Beta at the borders in the future. He saw her in his future after all. Darius was what he was and he was a passionate man even before he had been a werewolf. And he meant no harm when he did flirt. He wouldn’t have survived this long if that was all he was though. Deception worked well when he wanted to blend in and stay inconspicuous. No one would think anything more of a rambunctious rogue with an appetite for women than he was just a brainless fool looking for fun. But he was so much more than that. And around this time of the year his more primal, animalistic nature clawed at the surface which at times, he couldn’t push back. He wanted to touch and hold and interruption during the process wasn’t welcome. That didn’t mean he didn’t respect his Beta and in fact, she too appeared to be fit and beautiful as well from what her outfit was showing. His expression rippled, anger pulsing through his eyes as she crumpled the paper and tucked it into Serenity’s bra. He wasn’t sure if that was because of what he had done and wasn’t sure if Serenity would have taken kindly to her action so Darius looked at Serenity, his eyes searching her face for any signs of discomfort. Such small moments like these were those indecipherable conduct or social etiquette that though he had gained a reputation for charm and seduction, was still foreign to him. But the action had probably been because of him so he took the piece of paper, throwing it away and took Serenity’s hand, squeezing it affectionately and apologetically. He thought he understood women but he didn’t think he ever completely would. Glancing back at Callista he pushed off with one foot and said, lowering his voice so that no prying ears could hear.“I’m sorry that was rude. It’s just that, we’re not alone here. Anyone here could be a spy for the vampires. If I did anything that was out of the ordinary that would single us out as werewolves our appearances could get back to the vampires.” He slipped his jacket back on as his beta went over to take a drink from her bottle and pack up her belongings. She’d finished it seemed. So she didn’t like roses or clubs. There was plenty of fun out down-town or even out in the wilds. He let go of Serenity, fingers slipping out of hers naturally and started to walk out, turning around so that he was still facing them and walking backwards at the same time as he said,“I was just going to go home but since I bumped into you two, we could see a movie. There’s a cinema in the hotel downstairs.”

Occ: Wow sorry guys I completely forgot about this thread.
Back to top Go down

I'm Sexy And I Know It [Open]
Page 1 of 1