Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All I Want For Christmas Is You [Lucian]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

All I Want For Christmas Is You [Lucian] Empty
PostSubject: All I Want For Christmas Is You [Lucian]   All I Want For Christmas Is You [Lucian] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 1:14 am

Snowflakes of all shapes and sizes glided peacefully from the heavens in that very moment of day. The sun was at the point of almost diving down into a beautiful slumber, little amounts of people were out in the streets in search for gifts for their families, and the firewood beneath the chimney cracked and burned bright within the dark little book store. She was amazed by how much business she had been serving in her little place of heaven, granting children smiles as they selected aa book of their own, as well as to the adults to whom bought her books and other goods resting before the counter as a holiday sweet. The regina had done this every year for the holidays and wintery season. Her assistant had left to rush home to his family for an evening dinner, as Eden had granted him his early leave for the day. He tried to persuade her to join him, but she simply wavered him off and told him she was too busy. And that, she was. Over the passed few months, Lucian and her had been in frequent contact with one another, sending instant messages in the dead of night when they could not sleep, long talks on the phone when they had nothing else to do, and sometimes she would find herself writing stories about the old wolven male. When the clock struck nine o'clock, she made sure that no one was around so that she could flip the sign to face it's 'closed' side before hurrying over for her coat and scarf. As a shifter, she didn't necessarily need such clothing to keep her warm, but it provided her a cover in escaping without a trace of a shifter lurking amongst a crowd of humans. Though the irony of her book store being that it was named Tigress Town for a reason, yet all she could tell her customers is that she seemed to like the ring to it. When ready, she whistled with two of her fingers very loudly so that it could echo throughout the double-floored building, only to hear a rush of thundering paw-steps come running down the staircase. Soon, Bronx appeared, wearing a brand new red collar and an antler headband atop his head. As she latched the leash, and grabbed her suitcase from the closet, she walked out of the shop and quickly locked up before grabbing a cab to the airport.

Eden covered her tracks nicely in getting onto the private jet she had arranged for her and Lucian to use for the time being. She had requested that her pack have a vacation for the holidays, spend it with one another or perhaps a suitor to which they had found amid their adventures. Whatever it be, she could only hope that they are safe from harms way and nothing went wrong while the Regina was gone for a few short days. Bronx happily followed at will and hopped into the plane like as if he owned it, only to settle neatly in the corner across a flat, leathered couch. The tigress sat in a chair and buckled in, waving her hand to the pilot that it was safe to take off while she made herself a small drink to tame her for the time being till they'd arrive at Astridax - the island which she owned. It did not snow there, but the isolation and surrounding water did create a cooler environment for the island alone during the winter. It would be perfect for the two to spend without having to deal with the large amounts of snow and terrible traffic. The Mansion had been confiscated at her words, as she owned it as well with the piece of land, and had it entirely planned for a party of two, with the addition of pets if Lucian were to bring Kane along, as well. By the time she was finished with her glass of wine, the jet had lowered to solid ground and made a slow halt across it's runway. Grabbing her things and Bronx's leash, she headed out and told the men to remember to transport the Alpha as well, but she preferred to keep his rank a secret and used Lucian's real name instead.

As the two finally reached the house, she took out a key and unlocked it, having already wished for someone to clean the mansion and tidy the beds and living sets to a divine area to stay. It was only fitting that the owner be treated just as nicely as a royal member, and she enjoyed the advantage to which she had. Though, it was not like this money just appeared out of now where in her pockets, she rented the island out for anyone to share, as long as they paid evenly for their time spent and enjoyed it. That was how she was able to keep the land and the house here, so everyone was happy in the end. Letting Bronx run loose in the house, she closed the door and went to unpack her things, hoping that Lucian was already somewhat packed and heading to the airport at this moment. Still, just in case, she took out her phone and texted him the information given to find the jet at the farther east portion of the airport. Knowing him, she had full trust in him to know where it was before she even had to repeat it. She set out an aged wine upon the table and looked to the shielded platters before her, already knowing that each lay a red-wine seared steak beneath each one for them to dine on when he arrived. Eden lit a few candles to set the atmosphere before taking a step back and smiling at her finished display of a beautiful table of food meant for a king and queen. Tonight, it would just be them, and Bronx had no intentions of bothering them as she had given him a new chew toy in advance and told him to stay in the west wing. Now, she must get ready. Running into the bathroom, Eden cleansed her face and applied a smokey eye to her eyelids and a ruby red lipstick to her lips to make them appear fuller. She curled her long blonde lochs to be bouncy and elegant, as well as add a bit of volume and texture to it was soft, completely ignoring the hairspray all together. Throwing off her attire, she stuffed her clothes in the closet and took out a hanger which rested a slim, short red dress upon it's arms. Slipping it on, she moved a bit around the room to make sure it did not ride up along her sides or rear, noticing at how well it accented her beautiful curves and build as well as a match to her lip color. With a final touch, she put on a new pair of glossy white and black souled heels before walking out and hanging a mistletoe at the kitchen's large doorway to the table. Her lips began to whisper, her voice beginning to sing a few lines from her favourite christmas jingle, "And all I want for Christmasss.. is youuu.. Youuu, baby." Eden murmured to the open flame within the fireplace and the mistletoe above her head, waiting for him to arrive at her doorstep.
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Alpha Lucian
Admin
Alpha Lucian

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is You [Lucian]   All I Want For Christmas Is You [Lucian] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 12:17 pm

In the last few months, Lucian had been going through a new chapter of his life. It was an age of technology. Before Eden, there was no such thing as Lucian talking on the phone with a female. He never sent text messages in the middle of the night. Instead, when he needed work to be done around his corporation, he would schedule board meetings, where men in their business suits would gather around an oval table and speak of the current events. They would watch slideshows and give presentations. There was never a time when Lucian needed to message anyone from work. But Eden was different. In the times when he was with Claire, there was no such thing as cellphones, telephones, computers or any of that. Instead, he would write love letters and poems from his own hands, with parchment and quill. In order to romance his love, he would do this act on rare accounts, sending howls to the sky for her to understand. He serenaded her beneath the moonlit sky, but as tedious as a task it was, Lucian loved doing it. He only wished that Eden could understand his wolf-ish calls, and be able to communicate with him in that light. They would never share that bond, and he was alright with it. A cold and glossy nose rubbed itself against his hand, stirring the Alpha from his thoughts. His green eyes looked to the creature before him, smiling to the German Shepherd and scratching gently behind his ear. "You are excited aren't you boy?" he asked the large dog. Kane jumped back from the side of the wolf king, and playfully pounced on the mattress. His tail wagged excitedly behind his body, forcing his butt to wiggle with such force. Grabbing his suitcase, he tossed it onto the bed and unzipped the largest compartment. With it completely open, he looked to Kane, "no time for playing. We need to pack. Go grab your things." Kane grunted out of displeasure and lowered his ears to his head. He jumped off the bed and headed for the front room where all of his items laid. Meanwhile, Lucian had started to rummage through his drawers, grabbing pairs of boxers and socks first, trying to decide which ones to bring and which to leave behind. Kane quickly came back to the bedroom, carrying his leash and favorite toy in his mouth. He jumped on the bed and dropped them into the open suitcase. Lucian smiled to his dog and grabbed two pair of boxers. The ones in his right hand were white with a picture of holly above the opening where his male parts would rest. In the left hand, he held a pair of red and green checkered ones. Kane sat down and stared to his master. "Which ones?" Lifting his left paw, he pawed to the ones in Lucian's right hand. "Going classy huh?" he chuckled as he tossed the holly ones back into his drawer. As he continued to pack, Kane seemed to be on a mission. He rummaged through the closet, pulling down various things for Lucian to wear and dropped them into the suitcase. "I enjoy your enthusiasm, but you are a horrible packer.." Kane barked and laid on the bed, covering his face with his paw.

Lucian had grabbed everything he needed for this get away and packed it up. "I think that's all we need boy, what do you think?" Kane immediately perked his ears up on his head and barked once. He jumped off the bed and immediately came back with something in his mouth. As he jumped back onto the bed, Lucian smiled. The dog held a small gathering of holly gently in his jaws. His smile was previlant as he wagged his tail happily at what he had done. Kane dropped the holly on the suitcase and barked at Lucian. "Sometimes I underestimate you boy... I really should stop doing that huh?" he asked with a smile. Kane barked once and nodded his head. Lucian truly believed that the bond between them could never be beaten by another pair. He had the upper hand in this situation, being able to communicate with the dog perfectly well, as well as having an understanding of one another. "Now, go get your sweater. Eden would really like to see it." Kane growled and barked, showing his teeth to his master. "Kane, do you want Eden to cry?" He whined and lowered his ears to his head, knowing he knew what he had to do. He slowly moved off the bed and walked to the living room. He moved for the closet and grabbed out his sweater. It was a red sweater with bright green sleeves on it. On the back in green lettering was "I'm Alpha Of The Naughty List". As he carried it in his mouth, Lucian laughed gently and pulled it from him. He opened the sweater and forced it over his head and tugged it until it was perfect around his neck. He pulled his arms through and made sure it looked perfect. "Aww now don't you look so adorable?" he teased his pup. Kane growled and moved to lay by the front entrance to the den. He was not pleased with his gift. Lucian grabbed his things and walked to the main entrance. "Alright, now for a last minute check up. I've got my luggage, your things, told Callista, and turned everything off. I'd say we are ready to go. Are you ready to run?" Lucian smiled down to his companion as the two burst through the waterfall and dashed through the snow. Lucian shifted to his primal form and raced for the neutral lands holding the airport. There he would be met by the private jet and the pilot, waiting for them. He shifted back into his human shell once he approached the building. As they walked to the runway, Kane was close to Lucian, watching everything round them. He did not like being around plain humans. They smelled nasty compared to the Shifters and Werewolves he was used to. As they climbed the stairs, Kane was quick to smell the areas of the plane that Bronx had been laying in. Lucian took a seat and stared out the window. Flying was not something he was used to, and honestly, he had been slightly afraid. Kane finally made himself lay on the couch and stare out the window. When he noticed Lucian's distress, he moved to nuzzle his hand and then jumped into his lap. Lucian held his companion close, feeling the plane lift off the ground and head for their destination. When they landed, Lucian could not wait to get off the flying craft. He carried his things to the front door as the snow began to fall again. It covered his head and clung to his shoulders. Kane nipped at the flakes as they gently fell from the open sky. As the walked to the door, Lucian opened it and smiled as he saw Eden standing beneath the mistletoe.

Kane snorted silently and nudged Lucian towards the female of his interest. He ran past them both, following the scent of the other dog and running to play with him. Lucian dropped his things by the door, allowing him to shake the snow off of his head and his shoulders. He took his coat off and hung it on the coat hanger. His green eyes stared to her red dress, moving up and down her body, enjoying the sight very much. As he moved closer to her, he could not think of anything to tell her. Finally when he made it to her, he whispered "You look stunning." He placed her hands on her waist and pulled her in close. As their bodies were pressed against one another, he leaned down and kissed her soft lips, still beneath the mistletoe. As he slowly broke the tender kiss, he leaned back and smiled to her. "Don't you just love old traditions?"
Back to top Go down
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is You [Lucian]   All I Want For Christmas Is You [Lucian] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 11:53 pm

At the opening of the door, a genuine smile sprawled across her cherry-red lips, displaying a comforting gesture of reaching out to open the door so that he could step on through with his luggage without having to bump into anything along the way. When she heard the familiar panting of breath and jingle of a leash, she knew exactly who was at the end of the material - whom strolled Kane at his very side. Eden giggled and knelt down beside the brute to gently pat the snow off his fur and notice the sweater he wore, "Well aren't you the handsome devil this evening, Mr. Kane." Planting a kiss upon the dog's muzzle, she sent him off as he usually did to feel acquainted with his surroundings before finding his way to Bronx, whom still rested upon his bed at the end of the hall. She could hear barks of playfulness echo down the way, and simply rolled her eyes and chuckled to herself before greeting the man of her dreams.  The door was closed, no longer to allow a draft of cold air to churn with the warmth of the mansion within, and the place was once more at rest. At the simplest touch, she instantly fell within his strong grasp and wrapped her arms neatly over his shoulders, silently biting her lip when complimented. Though before she could response, his lips were on hers in a pleasant greeting, lasting less than what she wished for to simply return to looking up into his pools of emerald. She had almost forgotten the mistletoe above her, now peering up slightly to see it dangling as she had hung it before glancing back. He didn't seem to welcome her with a hello, like most people did, as she wasn't one for words at the moment either. But what she allowed it to flow. "Hell yeah.." She murmured, leaning back in for another kiss as she dusted away the snow-particles caught in his hair and shoulders still even after being brushing himself. When she was though with her affections and forced herself to retreat and loosen her embrace so that it made her fingers intertwine with his, she smiled softly, "I decided to take the initiative this time in preparing a lovely vacation for us both.. We could go anywhere you wish upon the island, I have it reserved till two days into the new year." Eden smirked, her eyes shining lovingly as she pulled him along into the kitchen, "I was fortunate enough to fetch the mansion and island free before the regulars started to rush in for the holidays. They're immensely wealthy and inseparable lovers. But I know how you are about the human smell, it would take months for the staff to clean out the must of mortal physical intimacy.." She jested, a gentle fit of laughter bubbling within her chest as she slowly released him to do as he pleased. He would be welcome to do as he wanted, when he wanted here, as it was both of their vacation to share. The mansion was big enough to suit a fraternity, one room for each member. Though the idea of such parties did not please her, the prices would endanger the place's rich quality if something were to be broken or replaced. This was why she only allowed a selected few to attend the island, "Feel free to sit where you like at the table." She added.

As Eden began to walk to the kitchen island counter, she grabbed two platters which had not been sitting at the table in the large dining room. These would not be eaten by them, but by others. She lifted the metal cover and rested it back down on the counter, displaying the plates upon the ground on either side of the room, but not in the center so it could be tripped over. Peering to Lucian with a naughty, yet interested smile, she asked, "Will you call the boys down for dinner?" On the plates beheld two large, rawhide bones. She could only hope that the aggression and effort put into tearing the bones apart would exhaust them and force them to rest, as well as play quietly amongst themselves while Lucian and her talked alone. When they had come running, Kane in his seasonal sweater and Bronx with his beautiful antler headband, she giggled and allowed them to eat in peace before setting off to sit next to the werewolf at the table rather than across. As much as she enjoyed eye contact, she liked it more to be closer to the person, both so that she could hear, and feel comforted in their presence. "How was your flight?" She said whilst lifting the dome-like shield and setting it to the side before looking up at the Alpha male. There, she noticed the color in his cheeks had left slightly from last time she saw him. The idea of him being nervous did, however, concern her, "Aw, babe, are you alright? It was the plane, wasn't it.. I'm sorry... I thought you always flew.. with how successful you are and stuff, I didn't even think to ask. I could've arranged a boat for you if you had said something." That was the only reason that she could think up the top of her head, as there was nothing really else to which could bother him unless it had to be with something back home. Perhaps she had made plans at the worst time, either way, she felt terrible. Her big blue eyes stared up at him, her lip slightly jutted as she cared for his hand and caressed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Lucian
Admin
Alpha Lucian

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is You [Lucian]   All I Want For Christmas Is You [Lucian] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 10:56 am

"Hell yeah.." a girl after his own heart. Lucian was not one to curse excessively, perhaps if he got pissed off or needed to make a point, he would allow the vile words to slip from his mouth. But this was the first time he had heard a foul word come from her precious lips and he licked it. They kissed once more, and as it started to end, he did not wish it to stop. It seemed things would go Eden's way, as it normally had. Lucian smiled as the kiss was broken, listening to her words as she carried on with her plans. Intertwined fingers locked him in, pulling him into the kitchen after her. He ignored the stench of the humans, though it was so powerful over the whole place. It would take an elite team of cleaners to come in for weeks at a time and cleanse the whole place of the human existence. Rich bastards. Humans had a way of making themselves very wealthy, whether through the sex trade or drugs, it was known they were a nasty race. He moved around the kitchen and opened the plate covers to peer into the dome of deliciousness. The smell was delightful and warm. It made his stomach yearn for it. With two fingers, he snuck a small sample and placed it in his mouth. He chewed gently as he dusted off his hands on his pants. He had tried to be a the perfect gentleman around Eden, but it was not easy. So many bad habits over the last thousand years had settled like the black plague over his mind. It would be hard to get them all out. As she asked him to call for the dogs, he gave her a nod and smiled. "Of course." With the use of his telepathic communication with both Kane and Bronx, he spoke into their minds. "Come down for supper!" As the connection was made, Lucian listened for the patter of tiny feet. The eight paws charged through the halls in the upper room and he smiled. Kane was first into the kitchen, his paws sliding on the linoleum as he flew across the ground and hit the cabinets. He panted as he regained his footing and walked to his raw hide. The idea of eating in the kitchen was boring and cold. He grabbed his treat and rushed past the table into the living room. He laid before the fire place and began gnawing away at his rawhide knot.

Lucian watched his pup as he chewed, unable to wipe the smile from his features. For far too long he had never thought a simple domestic dog could make him so happy. He rested his back in the chair at the table and watched Eden with close eyes. There was something different about her today, whether it had been the holidays or whatnot, but he liked it. When she sat beside him, she her body language changed. She was now very worried about him. To try and ease her mind, he smiled and grabbed her hand in his own. "Eden, it is alright. I have never been a fan of flying. If I am needed somewhere, I normally run most of the way, hidden in the forests and shadows. If there are none, I have my own driver. Do not worry about me. I promise I am fine. Being back on the ground does help. I just need a beer to take the edge off." Lucian stood from the table and walked to the kitchen. He grabbed two beers. One was definitely for him, and the other would be for her if she wanted it. He also grabbed a bottle of wine and brought all three bottles back to the table. "Ah, glasses... One second!" As he placed them down, he ran back into the kitchen and rummaged through the cabinets, opening and closing the doors until he found them. He grabbed two wine glasses and two beer glasses. When he came back, he sat in his seat and looked to Eden. "So, what shall the lovely lady drink on this perfect evening?"
Back to top Go down
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is You [Lucian]   All I Want For Christmas Is You [Lucian] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 5:03 pm

When her touch was returned by the simplest share of their hands, her eyes peered up to his from their previous direction, glancing left and right between each of his pools of green with a high amount of concern. But with his words, she was reassured and her muscles relaxed, allowing her to feel at ease, for now. A light blush moved to the surface of her cheekbones, but the tigress did not shy away, only to remain watchful of him with a small half-smile. "Okay.." She replied, slowly slipping back to lean in her seat while she watched him get up and walk to the kitchen. Eden could not help but allow her eyes to wander along his form as she stayed seated. It had been the first he had actually done something for the both of him, rather than her doing all the work. But she did not mind anything of it, in fact, she was more than grateful to know she had a few moments to stay comfortable in her chair. He returned with a bottle of wine in one hand and two beer bottles in the other, and she returned it with a smile before he had remembered glasses, "Oh, you don't ha-" Eden tried saying, but he was too quick for her to finish as she reached out slightly and soon put her hand back down when he had fetched the pristine, shaped figures from the wooden confinements. "Third on top, left side from the sink.." She murmured, wondering if he would have heard her as she listened to him curiously search and find the glasses. From across the room, she watched the canines maul over their meals, exchanging small growls of effort while they worked into the bones. Their tails moved a mile a minute, and it made her giggle silently amongst herself before she averted her eyes to the returning werewolf at her side. Pulling down at the hem of her dress, she crossed her legs while contemplating on what she wished to drink. "Beer, please. I'll have the wine later, perhaps." Her finger pointed delicately to the beer, dismissing the glass to set them down on the other side of her plate. Taking just the bottle, she used her nail, which slowly extended into a claw, and popped off the cap. Before it go flying off across the table, she snatched it in mid air and put it in her dress pocket. It was a weird habit for her to collect bottle caps, but she enjoyed making necklaces out of it and hanging them in her little shop back home. As she took the bottle for a sip, she winked at him as the top met her lips, only to put it down after a small gulp to say, "Thanks, babe."

She placed a small kiss on his cheek before sitting back down to eat, grabbing the knife and fork with awkward, nimble fingers as she stared down at the meat. It had been a while since she had actually used a knife to cut meat, as she usually would just use her claws, even for that in human form, and tear pieces apart for herself to dine on. Maybe once he'd look away, she'd have the chance of not making a fool out of herself as she helplessly tried to cut the meat with the silver utensil. Pursing her lips tightly into a flat line, her nose twitched cutely, like a little bunny would to sniff the air. With ease, she gently stabbed the meal and began to cut, her wrist being shifted into a rather odd angle for she could not remember what to do. A small bubble of frustration began to form within her, the thought of just stabbing it with her fork seeming to be a lot easier in her mind. When finally she was able to cut one small piece, she eyed it on her fork and ate it, chewing slowly with her human teeth. Her eyes widened, and her cheeks blushed as she had almost, almost forgotten Lucian was right beside her. "Um.." Casually shaking it off, she grabbed her beer for another drink and pretended as if nothing had happened. Before fighting the struggle to provide another square cut for herself, Eden swallowed hard on the meat and began to speak as a way of taking her mind off it, "What do you usually do this time of year, since you're with me this time?" Holding the bottle, she looked to him and leaned to the side in her chair. Eden smiled softly, the blush still on her cheeks from before. "Us shifters barely celebrate such things.. but I like to stay at my shop and hand out candy canes. Maybe read a book by the fire upstairs with Bronx keeping me company." She looked to the canine, whom was finished with his bone and fast asleep while the bone still rested protectively between his paws and under his chin. The antler headband seemed to be falling off, as it was now adjusted to be a collar resting alongside his shoulders. Eden smirked and glanced back at Lucian happily.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Lucian
Admin
Alpha Lucian

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is You [Lucian]   All I Want For Christmas Is You [Lucian] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm

He watched as she popped open the top with her claw. Girls were so silly. He would have happily opened the beer for her, with just his sheer strength. He saw her drink from the bottle and he laughed again. ”No babe, this beer tastes much better when you pour it into a glass. I’m not going to bore you with the details, but just trust me on this…” He slipped the bottle from her hands, and tilted the glass bottle slightly as he poured it in slowly. The ingredients of the beer shifted, changing the flavor to be set at the top and the bitter aftertaste to the bottom. He handed her the glass with a big cheesy grin. ”Now you try..” He waited for her to drink from it. He did the exact same with his beer, pouring it slowly into the glass. His green eyes looked to Eden and then past to the dogs by the fireplace. They chewed their treats until Bronx was the first to pass out. Kane was vigilant in his attempts to destroy the treat and make it beg for mercy. The beers were poured and the glasses were filled. It was time to start with the meal. Watching Eden try to carve the meat was both comical and adorable. How could any female not know how to cut meat? It baffled him. But he watched her all the same, keeping his mouth shut. He slowly took the utensils from her hands and started to cut it himself. ”I don’t suspect you spend much time in the kitchen in this form?” He cut the meat nice and slow, making sure each piece was perfect for them. He placed a couple slices on her plate and then his own. One must always serve the lady first. Once that task was completed, he started to load his plate with other things from the dishes. He wasn’t too sure what everything else was, but he loved meat. It was the main thing of his diet. He never ate fruits or vegetables, but if it was for Eden, he would do anything she asked. When she spoke of the holidays, Lucian smiled.

”As a child, I remember opening presents under a Christmas tree, decorated with lights and ornaments my mother and I did together. A couple of the years, I got things like socks or underwear. But my friends would get awesome tons or cool new clothes. I never really wanted much, I just loved that I was with my mother. She was very poor, even before my father walked out on her. We were all each other really had and that was what mattered. But when I…. changed… As did traditions. For the last thousand years or so, we have always went on a Christmas hunt. The whole group of Werewolves would meet in the dead of night and together we would hunt for large herds of whatever we could find. You can participate in one of these all over the world, as it’s a tradition performed by most of the world’s Werewolves. Each wolf gets their own kill, we field dress them together and bring them back to the party area of choice. Some build a large fire to cook the food if we want, or just to have a fire. We dance and feast all night. Some even continue the party until the first of the year. It’s not the greatest tradition out there… But it works for the wolves.” He rested his back in his seat and smiled to her. ”I think the most important thing about the Holidays, is keeping the ones you love close. And sometimes the only way to do that is to make sure they will be.” Lucian moved his seat back and dropped down to the floor. His hand reached into his pocket of his slacks and pulled out a small black box. He stared to the box and looked up to her, reaching for her hand. With his hand holding the box, he popped it open and displayed a beautiful ring with a large diamond on it. ”Eden Delilah White, in the many months that I have known you, I have never been so captivated by a woman. And I would be lying if I said I didn’t love you. I’ve been alone for so long, and I’ve been thinking of the words to say, but I would like to know if you would be my wife and my mate?”
Back to top Go down
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is You [Lucian]   All I Want For Christmas Is You [Lucian] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 1:03 am

As the beer bottle was taken from her, she muttered an unforgivable sentence upon how territorial she was of it, though this surfaced because of her animalistic root to her. Her eyes phased to an almost displeasing tone in colour, the blues shaded to that of a greyish mixture to what could resemble an ocean that had just experienced a long, thunderous storm. She knew the taste in difference, which is why she had not poured it for herself earlier and took the entire bottle instead. To her, she thought it tasted better within the confinement with the beef she had cooked for him, and that was only a mere opinion. She did not enjoy, however, the man-handling of her drink, but she dismissed it in replace of the care that he was trying to please her, not upset her. Eden's smile vanish as she was given it back, only in glass form, glancing a small thank you through her eyes, but not through a tilt of her lips. She put it down and ignored a sip, having already known what it would taste like from past experience. The Regina found it annoying of him to treat her like that, as she too was quite aged, and knew her likes and dislikes. As well as take care of herself on occasions. Being babied was her probably her largest pet-peeve, but she would not say anything. It was only trying to help, she tried reminding herself of. "I actually cook more than you might think.. but being that I'm for the most part a carnivore, using a knife versus teeth is quite rare for me.. especially now that I don't usually have someone to cook for other than myself back home..." She said slowly, having the image of Diallo first pop into her head. There had been so many times where she had cooked meals for him before he'd leave for a hunt, only to bring them back more meat to dine on. Though, they rarely ate like humans, it was mostly their animal form, and she was afraid that Lucian would never understand that about her. If she were to be in her other form, she would have devoured the steak by now with her claws and teeth, and when embarrassed, her ears would have been pinned as close as they possibly could against her head with her tail tucked to her leg. She waited till he was finished cutting it for her, knowing that she had given up, so she did not fight him on it for helping her this time.

Eden began to stare at the little bubbles found in the beer filled glass, watching as they rose to the surface and twinkled beneath the dining room's dim light above the table. But she looked away to be distracted by the wise wolf's words, setting her elbow gently on the table and resting her cheek upon her palm as she did her best to listen. She had forgotten a bit of his past, the longer she listened with attentive ears, her brows narrowing slowly as time went while he spoke to her. It had seemed she was not the only one with a single mother in the end before their passings. But with that, Lucian discussed a rather interesting tradition passed through his own race. A dash of her previous smile began to lighten in her face, but it did not have the effort to completely fight through. "That explains why prey becomes to limited around this time of year. You have no idea how many times I've gone out and returned home with nothing because of there being nothing in the neutral woodlands." She said while stifling a small laugh as she turned in her seat to pour herself a glass of wine. Apparently, the intentions of not having wine till later had diminished due to the glass of beer. Perhaps she could go get another from the fridge and give the rest to the werewolf, who seemed to have muttered something before she turned her head to see he was on his knee. She blinked twice, her eyes a bit larger than before as she curiously stared him down in a slight amount of shock while holding the half filled wine glass. What was he doing? The only time she had seen this happen was on a movie she had seen in between shows as a time-cruncher. A proposal? Eden put the wine bottle down as well as her drink, sitting comfortably in a position upon her seat so that he was in front of her. "Um.." Her eyes peered to the little box, watching as it opened and revealed to be a band with a large jewel placed within it's golden confines. Reaching out, as the other hand was occupied within his own which had grabbed it, her hand shut the box, but a large, obnoxiously bright smile flew across her lips, "Of course I'll be yours, but I do not wish for the ring, if it's a bother." It meant little to her, as Shifters did not treasure rings for a relationship - they were animals, their love depended on each other's loyalty. And Lucian already had more than her trust - he had her undeniable love and complete faithfulness now. Instead of simply giving him just a kiss, she casually got up, moved the chair and tackled him. Her arms flung around his shoulders and she giggled happily into his ear, kissing his cheeks and facial features as would a teenager when first seeing her or his 'close' companion return after a vacation. "I've loved you longer than you might know, Lucian, and I'll forever be yours as long as I live. But I cannot be bought with rings as such, but your love is just enough to make my insides glow." She embraced him tighter, her hair falling into a mess as she looked to him with loving eyes. Leaning closer, she held his face and kissed him as best she passionately could by her own accord. But she was stopped by the sound of heavy breathing panting in her ear, and she almost had mistaken it for Lucian till only to look up and see that Kane had the mistletoe in his mouth right next to them. Never had she laughed so hard in her life, she attempted to pet the dog between breaths and looked to the werewolf male with the same large smile. "I think he's excited too about it." Eden giggled.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Lucian
Admin
Alpha Lucian

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is You [Lucian]   All I Want For Christmas Is You [Lucian] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 4:26 pm

Everything in time seemed to stop. Nothing around them mattered anymore. All that mattered was her reply to him. Would she say yes? The anticipation was building, as it had been all night. His anxiety from being on the plane, to knowing this very plan was enough to make him feel sick to his stomach. Kane could even sense something was wrong with his Alpha, but Lucian decided to keep it from him. There was no need to tell him about his plans. The pup was rather smart and caught onto things quickly. Finally she spoke, and it was a negative thing towards the ring. The ring was not just something he picked from a jewelry store. It was a heirloom which had been handed down over the years through his family. It was something he had taken from his mother's house once she had been killed. He had always kept it close to him. When he had been mated to Claire, he never gave it to her. Werewolves didn't concern themselves with such things or trinkets. They were mostly primal creatures and had practiced real wolf rituals. But Eden was different, or so he thought. He expected the female to want to show off to the humans and other species who would see her human shell and know that she was taken. That she in fact, belonged to another individual in love and relationship. He honestly thought she would appreciate such a kind gesture. "Eden, that ring belonged to my mother, and her mother before her and spanning from many generations. I want you to have it for the times when we are away from one another. If not for yourself, do it for me... Please? I have never given this to anyone. You are the only one in my life that I want to wear this. And someday if we ever have kids, we can pass it down to them." Lucian had wanted a reply to his statement, but she lunged at him, knocking them both to the ground. They kissed, enjoying the answer she had finally given. Kane was quick on the action to bring over the coveted mistle toe. Little rascal... he thought to the pup. But Kane stood there, wagging his tail happily as he hung over the couple. Lucian wrapped his arms around Eden, holding her close as he broke the kiss and stared into her blue eyes. "Eden, I love you to the moon and back, all the way around the world and back to the moon again... then right back here." He kissed her lips and lifted them both off the ground. He stood on his two feet and cradled her in his arms. He released an arm, but supported her with the other, he grabbed the bottle of wine and carried his fiance to the couch. He placed her down gently and moved to the fire place.

He grabbed a couple logs from the container and placed them inside the fireplace. He took out the matchbox and removed a single match. He placed the red head to the box and scratched it across, until it lit fire. He placed it on the bottom of the pile, but it did not light. He grabbed some newspaper laying close by and the lighter fluid. He placed the paper beneath the logs and soaked them with the lighter fluid. He lit another match and threw it to the paper. It caught fire and started to eat the materials, clinging to the logs. All of it had finally caught in flames and he stared with a smile. He moved to sit on the couch with his love. He sat down and pulled her onto his lap. He rubbed his hands on her leg, trying to keep her warm as the fire started to burn. "So, I figured you might want a romantic fire to set the mood, my love." He leaned in close and kissed her lips gently. He moved the hair from her face and placed it behind her ear. He could not help but to smile at her. The fire caused the shadows to dance around the room, illuminating it in a dim light. It was perfect. "Is there anything my fiance would like to do?"
Back to top Go down
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is You [Lucian]   All I Want For Christmas Is You [Lucian] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 3:28 pm

Wasn't sure where you wanted to go from this..

She held her tongue like the good girl she was, pleasing those around her first before herself, and nodded slowly to him while her eyes cast downwards to the ring, "If you insist.." Slowly did she hold out her hand and accept it as he slid it upon her third finger apart from her thumb. It was big on her slim, tiny finger, but she did not complain. The tigress grew weary of upsetting him even more than she already had with saying she did not want to wear it, as it was foreign to her. Eden watched as he had set the fire and dunned fresh wooden logs to it's aflame light. Every aspect of his silhouette cascading over the light shining through from the fireplace made her feel of a warm bubbliness and silent joy, to what she assumed burned around her captured heart. She made her seat worthwhile by bringing her legs up to be nestled at her side upon the cushions, though her nose directed to the food that was beginning to grow cold - the food which she had set for the two, to what they still had yet to eat half of. Still, her body found no reason to move away from the plush furniture, and quickly turned away so that she was no longer looking at the empty, pushed out chairs and lonely table that sat no one, other than the invisible. Her shifting like abilities helped warm her up quite easily, being that she was feline, her primal form aided her enough as it was beneath the human coat. The crackling of wood soon then caressed her ears, and a pair of emerald, serpent eyes were caught in the middle. He returned to her side in a matter of seconds, only to take the reigns upon her to slid his intentions against her hips, bringing forth her body so that it rested among his legs. Eden was fine, but allowed him to do what he was pleased with, waiting till he was comfortable enough with her atop him until moving an inch. Despite her feathery weight in this form, she was still quite afraid of hurting him, even if he wasn't to mind due to his ability of heightened strength. Her arm lifted up and glided around to his shoulders, resting in an almost bent position so that she could feel his hair graze the flesh of her wrists and fingertips. The same hand to where the ring fit loosely to her finger. His gentle, yet callused palms wandered curiously over her leg, yet she did not muster, nor mind. It made her warm, and delightful. A glow to what could never dim began to blind her insides with an everlasting warmth of love. "It's fine.. Fire or ash, day or night, or a house or cave, as long as I'm with you.. I'm fine." The regina cooed, grasping what was left of the air before her until her lips were hushed by the reassurance of his own.

Flickering shut, the world flew from her and she was no longer invisible to his love, but as clear as day did she feel his emotions pry to her lips. She mumbled a soft growl, to what could be returned as an intimidating purr to her throat. Her free-er hand moved to the hem of her dress to pull it down a little out of being a tad shy, a blush roaming to her cheeks as she thought of something to say or do for the two of them, being that it seemed the main events were just beginning to die. Once the material was fixed along her thighs, she got comfortable once more and even leaned into him so that most of her body was aligned along the side of his torso, too. Her fingers toiled with his hair as she rolled over a quiet hum inside her mouth, deep in thought, "How about.. you tell me a story of when you were young.. a good memory you remember. Like an adventure.. or a part of history you recall being in." Eden's eyes drifted to meet his own, her blonde locks falling shortly to the side until she swept them over the shoulder furthest from him. One of her free-hand's fingers reached up slowly to stroke along the stubble of his jaw-line, wondering curiously to what he'd say and what she'd have to listen to keep entertained and pleased for the while. She had always held a knack for such stories, hearing them, even telling them to others of her own few of memories that were still good to her. At the sound of claws clicking the ground, and obnoxious growling to what she assumed was followed by tugging noises, her eyebrows narrowed to look over the couch. Apparently Kane and Bronx had developed a partnership in helping drag each other's plush, cushioned beds towards the fireplace around to the front of the couch. Eden watched them for a moment, tapping lightly of Lucian's knuckle to make sure he was as well. When the two were settled, they plopped tiredly on the beds and groaned in unison. "We have quite the duo.." The tigress said softly, shaking her head slowly at the dogs.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Lucian
Admin
Alpha Lucian

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is You [Lucian]   All I Want For Christmas Is You [Lucian] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 11:35 am

Being together in such an intimate setting was very hard for Lucian to keep down his primal urges. The soft touching of her skin, her leg only, was enough to send chills up his spine. His eyes were on her, her eyes or her hair, her face or even her gorgeous body. He could barely keep them off of her, but when his attention was forced to look at the canine pair, he smiled. "They work so well together, you would think they were litter mates." he spoke as he pulled her hand to his lips and kissed the back of it. His eyes looked into her blue orbs and he smiled. It was hard not to smile when he looked at her. The mere thought of Eden could make the coldest Alpha warm, as if his heart had grown three sizes that day. His eyes often found themselves, looking to the ring on her finger, which only increased his smile. "Nobody wishes to hear stories from an old wolf..." he said in a tender chuckle. The crackling of the fire was just barely over his voice. Lucian closed his eyes for a moment, thinking back to when he was younger. It was not an easy task, but there was a time or two of good things he recalled from being very young. "Most of my memories as a child were washed away with the change, but the first I can really recall was when I was just a young boy, no older than at least six years old. I had found a friend to play with, a boy who lived just in the village north of where we lived. Somehow I had convinced him to come to the woods with me, close to my home. I think the fad then were of Vikings. Many tales of their voyages had been heard all around the world. Children idolized them, wishing to join once they were the fresh age of twelve. It had once been a thought in my mind as well. But anyway, me and this boy had decided to make a ship of our very own. There was a lake not too far from where I lived, though it was a good hike. We collected supplies from the woods themselves and we stole tools from a blacksmith in town. We hammered nails and sawed wood to the shapes we wanted. In all honesty, it was a bloody mess. Once everything was together, we lifted the boat together and walked it all the way to the water. When we placed it in the shallows, it was floating. This was how we knew our creation had worked. We jumped in, excited and ready, but with the added weight, it floated out a few feet and then we started to sink. Water flooded the bottom of the craft, filling our shoes with water and soaking our legs. But as the boat started to sink, neither of us got off. There was always that old saying, 'a captain always goes down with its vessel'. A fight broke out about who was the captain and who was second in command. Eventually, I was proclaimed the captain when I threw him out and my whole body emerged into the lake. We let it sink to the bottom and walked back, both dripping wet as we left a trail behind us. When my mother saw me, she had a fit about it, yelling and screaming while all we could do was smile and make jokes." Lucian looked to her, then to his furred companion, watching as he walked in a slow circle around his bed before laying on it. With a sigh, Kane rested his head on his paws. He was tired from the excitement of the day, and seeing they were doing nothing of importance, he wanted some attention.

"About a thousand years after the fact of being changed to a Werewolf, I was on a very bad path. I had this great idea to change as many humans as I could within whatever time period I had established. Since I was alone, I controlled the rules. No women, no children, no old people. They had to be men and no fatties either. You give Werewolf powers to a fat man, and you've just killed an entire village. Anyway, I was playing my little challenge and this so happened to be around the time the humans had created their serum. It was a rumor I had heard, that the saliva injected into the blood stream of a human would do nothing. Back then, only the rich could afford such a thing. So they had all started to get the vaccine. I had went to a small town, which I had no idea was actually filled with a rich little village. They had been one to strike oil, and well, that was a very important thing then. One night, I would a group of three males, drunker than a monkey stuck in a barrel of moonshine. They were intoxicated, singing on some kind of song from their people. As I approached them, I asked for directions. One walked around and showed me where to go, leaving his friends behind. In the darkness, I stalked him and pounced, biting his neck. Blood came out and I'm certain my saliva made contact, but nothing happened. He grabbed his neck and I stood back. He was so drunk and bewildered, he had no idea I had bitten him. I watched him, and then his friends came stumbling over. Nothing happened. That was the first time I discovered this so called 'preventative' actually worked. Once Werewolves really became a problem for humans, they started distributing the stuff all over the globe. Now since they were shooting everyone up with it, it's passed in the genetics. The only way a human can change to be like me, is through the consumption of my blood. Or any Werewolf's blood. But consuming mine would make the strongest of Werewolves, as I am the very first. But if you wanted to know my happiest moment, well that one is not so old." He leaned in close to her and kissed her lips gently. As he sat back, he continued to run his hand along her skin gently, "on this day my life changed forever. It was a long time ago, not too long though. I was in the Lavender Lounge, doing my own thing when I smelled the scent of an angel. It was unlike any I had ever smelled in my life. I had to know what it was coming from. I had to meet the female it belonged to. And then I met you. From that night, and normally I would never say this, but I think it was love at first sight for me. In no way am I the type of guy to say that to every girl, or even any girl. But I feel like the very first time I saw you, I knew I would love you. And that I have loved you ever since. I have cared about you for so long, that without you, my life would have no meaning. I am eternally grateful for the mark you have left on my life. I want nothing more than to spend my eternity by your side. I truly love you Eden Delilah White, more than my words can even begin to express." He pulled her close to him, kissing her lips with a heated passion as his hands coursed over her body. The animal inside rattled against the bars of the imaginary cage, keeping him trapped inside. She was not ready to see his primal form in such a manner, nor did he wish to harm her. Instead, he laid her down on the couch, as he rested on hands and knees above her. He kissed her lips and moved to kiss her cheek sweetly. His eyes closed and he trailed his affections down her neck.
Back to top Go down
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is You [Lucian]   All I Want For Christmas Is You [Lucian] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 4:30 pm

At first, the man had refused vocally to her small request, though the softness in the patterns of his illuminating emerald eyes told her different, as he slowly began to bend to her touch and free his words into that of an old tale. The flickering of a gentle fire burned bright against her skin, filling the room with just a slim sheer of light to what allowed her to see despite her nocturnal sights. She played and pricked as she felt, toying with the luscious curls found at the bottom of his hair while sighing as much as she could muster a silent growl. The blonde smiled short of his story, eyes of admiration then scanning his half-lit form within the dim room while their canines rested amongst their presences. Her lips formed a slight, yet naturalized pout as she listened, ears astray from distraction, as nothing could tear her apart from just that to what he spoke of so wonderfully about. The memory itself reminded of her when she was just a cub, curious upon the world and playful as a must. But their worlds would always remain so fragile and different upon perspectives. Humans were naturally the predator to all animal kind, there were no in-betweens, nor would there ever be. This fact alone made her weary of their relationship - the what if's and dangers of the ride ahead of them. Would it succeed, would it fail? To what she knew not, Eden could only trust that life bring them positives from here on, and she had a feeling it would quite soon. She looked to her lover and pried a small smile, "Who would've known.. You were an Alpha before you even knew it.." There were times before her mother had died where she had believed that she was a leader at heart, too, even without the knowledge that her father would carry on the legacy of upholding the life of Shifters. And then there was Darren, her brother, who is now unknown still yet to her, that was the tiger of the family once their father had passed into the afterlife. But even then, when resorting to their own responsibilities, Eden could carry on the cave by herself, despite being younger at a two year difference. As she had begun to think of the family to what she once knew, her ears were distracted by another story. He spoke of spreading his power - gracing the lives of innocence with that of a forsaken, wild beast. She wondered of the pain humans had to endure during such transformations, what agony they must've gone through. But despite that, Eden knew not to judge, and carry on as it was, that was she could only do now. "I knew.. of a man who had the serum. He'd tell me things to scare me about the werewolves and vampires, but I never believed the human." Her eyes drifted apart from his to watch the fire, not telling a soul the importance of the human she spoke of, as it was better unsaid.

Words of sweet, love then sprawled before her. The act was memorizing details to what he so beautifully displayed in sentences made her look up with awe. Her lips were sealed, they could not form a response to his confessions, but was soon taken back by his passionate kiss. Eyes shutting, she laid back to his command against the plush couch, feeling as her hair scattered at the surroundings of her face. His intentions began to wander, and her ship was beginning to sink into that of a lustful sea of storms. When coming up for air, she wished to take this into a different opportunity - the alpha, was not the alpha of her, and she wanted to prove that to the man she wished to be with. Her hand pressed gently to his chest and she muttered a small laugh before she sat up, "Before.. this gets any more heated... I forgot your present." Through blue eyes, the Regina enticed him with a lingering kiss before she faded away to stand and walk seductively down the hall in her befitting heels and red dress. When she was to her room, she unzipped the material down her spine and slid out of it until it had finally hit the ground. Leaving her heels on, she was now standing left in a rather sexy lingerie, fluffing her hair so that it was less weak for volume. She found a silk red robe to cover her before walking back to him who she thought to of been last on the couch. The tigress stood before him between the fire, looking to him with glowing, cat blue eyes, a sly smirk upon her face. Her hips swayed towards him so that she was standing at the edge of the couch, just a step apart from her knees touching the cushions. "Me vestes deponeret."

Alpha Lucian
Admin
Alpha Lucian

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is You [Lucian]   All I Want For Christmas Is You [Lucian] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 5:04 pm

The wolf had done everything he could to contain himself, and he thought he was doing just fine with it. If she wanted the evening to change, to go a different route, all she had to do was say and it would be so. Lucian loved the feel of her lips against his, closing his eyes to each passion-filled kiss they shared. The light of the fire bounced over the room, casting their shadows far beyond their two forms. The dogs seemed to mind their business and if they planned to get in the way, Lucian would make sure it stopped. Each time their skin touched, he could feel the need for Eden building. He needed her to be his future, his present, and his everlasting. With a hand to his chest and a few words, Lucian was not listening. He was more into the idea of what was to be, what was to happen. He watched her, obeying her command as she moved from him. She walked around the couch and only his head followed. When he could no longer see her, his whole body spun around, leaning on his knees to watch her walk down the hallway. He hung his arms over the back of the couch, resting on his arm pits as he stared. If he had been in his primal form, he would have been drooling by now. Instead, he only watched and waited. He thought he would get the signal to join, but as she removed her dress, she only stared at him. Anticipation was building and the calm Alpha was slowly becoming undone from the inside out. The beast within thrashed around the cage of bone and flesh, trying to allow itself the time to show its true form. She had already seen the wolf's true self, and was not frightened by it. Instead, she seemed to like it, in a way. But Lucian was aware of how rough he had been in that state, and he did not want to be a reason that she got injured. As she walked back to wards him, he followed her hips with his eyes, moving up and down her body. As she walked around the couch, he turned his body to sit in the couch like a proper male should. He rested his back against the cushions, and his eyes stuck on Eden. She came so close to him, standing between his opened legs as she commanded him within a different language.

"As you wish.." he spoke gently. But the wolf was breaking through his cage, almost coming through. Lucian was strong enough mentally to hold him back, knowing full well the damages the beast would cause on their surroundings. Lucian had the funds to pay for everything he broke, but it would not be the best option. Why not save such a thing for funds he could use for another purpose? A better purpose, even. He kept his cool as much as he could, but once his hands shot up to her waist, they slid their way up her form, touching the tender fabric which lined her body - he could barely help himself. He stood up, pressing her body against his as his hands moved to do their work. He had to think whether to break the lingerie or to remove it gently. Before he could truly decide, a single finger to form a claw at the very tip. Sliding it along her skin, he made sure not to cut her, but instead sliced right through the fabric. He did this until the bra only hung on her shoulders. His clawed finger moved to her waist, gently tracing over her soft skin and sliced the panties on one side, clear off. They dropped to the floor and the claw disappeared. He smiled with a cunning stare and held her close as he kissed her passionately. Now the only problem was he was still dressed. Before he moved from her, he removed the remainder of her garment and dropped it to the floor. Now that she was completely uncovered, unwrapped from the bind of lingerie. He picked her up and placed her gently on the couch. As he did this he held out a single finger and whispered, "this would be much better with music, so bare with me.." As he pulled his hand away, he started to twist his hips from side to side, while he reached his hands to grab the material of his shirt. Grabbing each side of the button down, he pulled quickly, forcing the buttons off the shirt and popping onto the floor. He took it off and tossed it to the ground. He took off his undershirt by ripping it in half and tossing it aside too. Next his hands traveled down to the belt buckle and grabbed onto the left over belt. Opening it up, he released it from its hold and went for the buckle again. With one fluid motion, he slid the belt completely out of the loops and tossed it away. His hands returned to the top of his slacks and started unfastening it. Trying to keep with the whole sexy-male bravado thing he had going on, he continued to move his hips. He remembered from an old movie called Magic Mike, exactly what he should do, and so he stated mimicking that. When the pants were unfastened, he ripped them off his body, just straight off. Being a Werewolf sure had its benefits. Now he was only left with his boxers on. He stopped dancing and moved closer to the couch. He jumped onto it playfully, careful not to jump on Eden and hurt her. He pressed his body to hers, his bulge rubbing against her thigh as he kissed her lips passionately. As they kissed, he forced her arms around his neck and helped lift her off the material. When she was off of the cushions, he sat up and picked her up as well, carrying her to the bedroom. As soon as he got up, Kane did too. Lucian ignored this act and walked down the hallway to the bedroom where Eden had stripped for him. As they entered the room, he closed the door behind them. He carried her to the bed and placed her down, a tad on the rough side. He moved her face to rub against her, the five o'clock stubble rubbed gently against her cheek as he moved to bite her neck. His hands grabbed her wrists and moved them to be above her head, pinning her at his mercy.
Back to top Go down
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is You [Lucian]   All I Want For Christmas Is You [Lucian] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 2:56 pm

- Not much to do...

The animal beneath the human disguise was an interesting thing. Just by observing one's behavior could lead another to believe something was unmistakably wrong with them, or so by a majority opinion, could tell whether or not they were in fact human at all. Though as a shifter, she could detect the fur ruffled at the wolf's domain, scratching, clawing for freedom at it's own mercy within his own soul before her eyes. Her eyes phased to that of a cat's, their feline pupils thinning out to be as small as a piece of wheat according to bulk, surrounding nevertheless by an oceanic colour's glory. She stared at him for a short while until he fell to her request in the foreign tongue, studying his ways as he got up and moved to a position so both bodies were together. Her eyes then closed as she could sense the presence of his hands on her flesh, the sweet sensation of his claws unsheathing, just so they could tickle along her form and bend to his will of stripping the material all together from that. When cut, a draft of air made her vulnerable areas tingle, and the tips of her mounds were at an aroused point, both created from the heat, and cold of the sudden mood and climate in the area. The fire assisted her backside in warming her skin, though from the front, the draft assisted obediently to keep her tips erect. Her heat, however, was a whole another matter in this case. It was the only reason why she felt so obliged to the idea with sleeping with him tonight - as it was winter now, any feline's weakness to find the joyful attention of a male. It would return to her in the summer, too, as it did for all tigers. She could feel her heartbeat in both her chest and nether-regions, beckoning him to take hold and free her from it's intentions. Her body shuddered until it was all over, only to then find herself at a display of actions she couldn't quite begin to muster an opinion on. Eden sat on the couch before he had the chance to put her there, eyes now open and slightly confused by what he was doing. Then a fit of giggles washed over her as she watched further into the dance, her hand catching at her mouth before it could rise in volume and disrupt the male from continuing. With the widening of her legs, she hoped to release some of her scent towards him, to distract him enough to stop and go towards her, though even then, his body fueled to find a way out of the restricting clothes.

When he was finally through with the routine and pried his attention back to her, Eden happily took it and was taken away completely from the couch to find herself in his arms and swaying towards the bedroom where her stuff still lied. She had pictured this date to go into a different direction, something less sexual and more sweet, though she could only complain slightly and let it all falter from their control. Life was tricky like that, but at least now she'd be able to let off some heat for the season with her new mate, she thought with a snicker. At last, she was forced to the bed, her power no longer alive and submissive to his alpha-like personality. She wore a seductive grin, growing impatient as she looked to him and cooed a playful growl to disrupt his thoughts enough time to tell him that she was ready. As his teeth grazed her neck, she shuddered and purred a longing muffled growl, eyes closing so that she could remain in tact with the situation. Her hips tilted upwards automatically, searching for a surface at his waist so they could collide with one another. But she was reminded that he was not entirely undressed yet, but covered at his most heated portion of the body - all she'd be able to find was the soft material left upon him. Though she found it with pleasure, the heat between her legs forming around to it's hardened presence while she tilted her head back and cooed for more. Her arms were now held above her head, away from where she could reach. Arching up, her breasts pointed upwards, her spine curved towards him as she moaned softly amongst herself for it to continue. Her lips soon then formed a breath of air as they whispered his name in an almost begging tone.
Back to top Go down
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is You [Lucian]   All I Want For Christmas Is You [Lucian] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:20 am

- fades to black -

For the sake of our disappearances, this can be harmlessly time-skipped. c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is You [Lucian]   All I Want For Christmas Is You [Lucian] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All I Want For Christmas Is You [Lucian]
Page 1 of 1