Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frozen Wonderland (Jagara)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bellator Scott
Prospect
Bellator Scott

Frozen Wonderland (Jagara) Empty
PostSubject: Frozen Wonderland (Jagara)   Frozen Wonderland (Jagara) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 11:58 pm

Scott's bare feet carried him across the cold snow. He had given his shoes to a homeless man for Christmas, planning on buying some when he got enough money to do so. He also planned on starting a vineyard and going to a bar for a free beer with his current job. He got tired of the cold, his shoulder bag that held his beers was weighing him down. He stretched and ducked into the woods so no one may see him shift into his primal form. His shoulders rolled and he let out a huff of air as he looked down and was quite thankful for being a reindeer. He shook his head and walked forward, not wanting to disturb anyone, he took his travels into the further snow covered woods. His antlers tangled on a branch and he stomped his foot angrily, jerking his head and letting snow fall down upon him. "Damn snow." He cursed and turned away from the tree. His head lowered and he stalked forward in an attempt to find a place where he could drink a beer or two, safely and away from judging eyes. His eyes darted back and forth as he neared a very strong scent. It was something that he didn't recognize as he had never seen a pack before. He stopped as he finally reached the border and shifted to his human form. He let his body drop to the ground, legs stretched out and his arms crossed against his chest.

His hand reached into his shoulder bag and pulled out a can of beer. He popped it open and tilted his head back as he took a few nice and long sips. His hand ran through his ginger hair and his blue eyes stayed upon his bare feet. He shivered and pulled his legs closer to his body. He was tired and his feet were plenty cold, but he would ignore the cold rush he felt from it. His legs were pressed against his chest now, arms laying across his knees and sipping from a beer can in hopes to get drunk and wander around until he found a place to stay. He tilted his head back some more, the beer dripping across his face and when he was finished, he set the empty can in his bag and pulled out another one. "Everything's messed up lately..." He grumbled to himself quietly, blue eyes searching the snow. This time he set the can between his feet and started making snow angels with the beer can. His heart pounded in his chest and he was fascinated by the angels he was making, almost like a child at play. He was downing his third when the snow starting falling harder and faster, swirling around him and telling him that it was time to go. He stayed put, as if he wasn't going to freeze from it all.

He opened his bag and pulled out a jacket that was worn and fairly old. It had "Pure Irish" written on the side pocket in a deep green.  He wrapped the jacket around his feet and leaned against the tree. His head was pounding, not from the drinks but from thinking too much about his past. He breathed slowly, the scent of the border was strong where he was at, but he wasn't across it. He tilted his head, it just dawning on him that perhaps this was the pack he had been looking for. The leader was Eden, and that was all he knew. He sighed and stared at the snow angels, waiting for the snow to stop blowing so hard before he did anything rash and stupid. He could only think about the fact that he wanted to make a good impression, but he knew he was just an ass until he got drunk enough.

(OOC- This isn't my best... o.e)
Back to top Go down
Auxiliary Jagara
Shifter
Auxiliary Jagara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Wonderland (Jagara)   Frozen Wonderland (Jagara) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:28 am

The snow barely managed to sink her paws since it was freshly fallen. Otherwise, the wide surface of her paws were sufficient snowshoes, and she would be able to stay on top of the snow once it was packed down a little bit more. Jagara made her daily rounds around the borders, her jaw gaping ever so slightly to take in all of the scents the crisp air had to offer – and a few snowflakes along the way, which simply melted pleasantly in her mouth or in her hot exhales. After a rather long while since she began, she noticed a stranger’s signature in the breeze. With a huff and a springing bound forward, she shot off with no delay. Her misty grey pelt was nothing but a shadowy blur across the white expanse of forest floor, further shrouded by the falling snow. If nothing else, the white specks that drifted from the sky helped mask her ashen spots, for which she could not complain. Besides, as a snow leopard, she rather enjoyed the winter season. It was blissfully freezing and everything around her seemed to be in a dead, monochromatic scale. Beautiful, no?

As she reached the border, and the human figure standing near it, her bounding run stopped with a slight skid, her claws sliding out for traction and possible utility purposes. Her blue-grey orbs shot a direct, questioning stare at the male’s before the rumbling words emerged from her jaws. “I am Auxiliary Jagara, right hand of Regina Eden who rules these lands.” Her gaze raked over his human shell, noting that it was fairly toned but not overly impressive; she blinked at the sight of the jacket around his feet. “Shift to your true form, and introduce yourself by your name and purpose.” Jagara could already tell what his rightful body was by the strong musk of deer coming from him, but she didn’t want a potential member to have to see menders in their first hours of joining the pack simply because they got frostbite at the border. The auxiliary knew that they were all a bit more cold-resistant in their natural forms, excluding reptiles. Jagara was possibly the fittest of all for this weather, standing still in the snow that covered her paws up to the ankles of her stocky forelimbs. The man was clearly not a threat yet, but her lip remained slightly raised to show the fangs that would meet him if he suddenly became one. Otherwise, she was fairly relaxed, her tail swaying softly against the top of the snow as she waited for his response.

((Terribly sorry about the wait. 9 hour practices and the like are keeping me away from life.))
Back to top Go down
Bellator Scott
Prospect
Bellator Scott

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Wonderland (Jagara)   Frozen Wonderland (Jagara) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 12:55 pm

Scott could hear another being as it approached, but he shrugged it off until she was standing in front of him. She was beautiful, but he wasn't going to take kindly to her words. "Ordering me around already aren't ye?" He snapped bitterly towards her, standing up and pressing a beer can to his lips in order to finish his drink. "Well m'lady Jagara, my name is Scott Owen O'Dolan, but ye can call me Scott, or whatever it is ye wish to call me." He placed his beer can in his shoulder bag and heaved it onto his shoulder. He reached down and picked up his jacket and let his blue eyes study her figure once more. He could tell he wasn't going to like this meeting, especially since the one greeting him was the one who hunted his kind. He shook his shoulders and tried to relax, but it was no use. He was tense and he was staring directly at the female cat. He morphed into his reindeer form, antlers reaching low branches and his body became bulky, large and graceful. He stood straight and tall, slightly buzzed from the drinks he had. He was able to think straight, but that didn't stop him from the next few lines he would speak. "A lovely figure ye have, M'lady Jagara." He chuckled and glowed, huffing his words out and a smile across his stupid reindeer face. He bowed his head gently, to show respect, but it was all an act. He didn't care about giving others respect unless they truly deserved it. "As ye can guess, I am here to join... this eh, pack." His voice was a bit doubting of the word he used, was it pack, or was it clan? He let the snow wash away that question and instead he paid attention to the lady before him. His words had all been pretty smooth, coating the fact that he really only knew of packs from reading books or talking to other shifters about them. But his heart was set on joining the numbers with Regina Eden. Of course he didn't actually know Eden, he just knew that she was basically the very best shifter pack around.

"Let me clarify that, I know that ye must think my words are doubtful... but I have my reasons for comin' across the world to join this pack. I have heard of Eden's rule, she is a honest lady and truly meant to be a leader." He nodded his head, antlers getting caught in a branch as he did so. Dammit... He pulled his antlers free and glared at the tree before returning his gaze to the snow leopard. "Ye' can ask me any question and I shall answer it with honesty." Painful honesty, but ye' wouldn't know the difference. He thought quietly to himself, his eyes set on her and never leaving her in case she figured he would make a good meal. He wouldn't dare think of lying to her, no he would tell the truth, even if it hurt or was said with the wrong words. He figured that even though she and him had something in common, they would have differences as well. They were both built for the winter, that was just about it on the similarities. They were the hunt and the hunted. But could those tables ever turn for him, could he be the hunter instead of the prey? He was amused since most others often teased him on his form, usually chasing him just to prove that he was just a simple toy and was of no use to most. But he could fight, and when he did fight, it was one that he would never give up on. He wasn't going to stand down if the lady before him tried to attack, no, he would do his very best to fight her. Even if it meant death, at least he would die having fought for life instead of being hunted by a monster who couldn't care less about him. Those were his thoughts, the ones he was tempted to tell her but instead kept silent and simply listened. He wasn't exactly submissive, since he had no idea how to be that way in his reindeer form. But he wasn't trying to conquer her either, he was being neutral in stance and tone. He wouldn't give anything away unless she wanted him to.

(OOC- It's alright, as I said, I really don't mind waiting on replies at all Take your time! Also, sorry... trying to get into my Scott typing is a bit weird, so it may be a bit rough on RPing, or he might say something really stupid hahaha)
Back to top Go down
Auxiliary Jagara
Shifter
Auxiliary Jagara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Wonderland (Jagara)   Frozen Wonderland (Jagara) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 1:35 am

The fool’s audacious remark was met with a low growl. Yes, she was ordering him around, Jagara thought to herself, and he better get used to it. The rumbling sound of her warning soon faded as he introduced himself. However, the feline’s black-lined lip remained slightly raised in annoyance with him. Breathing in deeply, her nostrils flared and puffed out a long puff of warm air upon the exhale. Only after a great deal of effort did her lip finally come down to rest. “Scott, then. A pleasure to meet you.” It was a formality, a polite lie. This was certainly no pleasure… Surprisingly, eating the muscular mass of this man did not cross the cat’s mind, but giving him a few blows to the head to get him thinking straight surely did. As he shifted, she relaxed a little more, her muscles easing out of their tense state. In fact, she even sat down on her hind legs, her rear never quite settling on the frozen ground. His compliment was ignored entirely as this was a meeting of practical purposes. Besides, with his ever-changing attitude, he wasn’t getting anywhere with her. Instead, Jagara simply huffed and continued to listen.

Once he was through, it seemed he was finally getting to the damn point. Passing a steamy, warm tongue over her fangs, she replied thoughtfully, “Very well, Scott. Tell me about yourself, your life for instance, and what you claim you can bring to this pack. You are correct: Eden is a capable leader. But I prefer not to have weak links in the chain.” After she spoke, her head lowered down for a moment to rasp her tongue over the patches of scars across her knees. For one reason or another, they were beginning to itch again. Once satisfied, she returned her misty gaze upon the reindeer, black-crowned ears perked attentively to his voice. Perhaps, with some more alcoholic tolerance, this man could prove to be someone worthwhile to the purpose of their pack. Jagara knew not to count on it, but she would give him as fair a chance as the rest. That was what Eden wanted her to do, after all: give all strangers a fair chance at a new chapter in their lives. And what was Jagara Auxiliary for if she did not abide by her Regina's wishes for their pack?

((Writing is awful... Oh well, it's late.))
Back to top Go down
Bellator Scott
Prospect
Bellator Scott

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Wonderland (Jagara)   Frozen Wonderland (Jagara) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 2:50 pm

Scott was tired of standing there for the cat, so he sat. He knocked his antlers against a few branches and an annoyed look crossed his sweet reindeer face. He pressed his hooves against the snow and shook his shoulders as he listened to her speak. He sighed gently, his past, what he could bring forth for the pack. These were the questions he would answer, honestly and be ready for what he thought was to come. "Ah, well ye see miss... My past is rather boring, I was raised by my older sister and brother since my mother died givin' birth to me. After a while, my father took my sister away and my brother died to him. I went to stay with my aunt in a nearby town to where we had been livin'. I worked for her many years in human form and primal form. I would cut the wood for her fire and haul the Christmas Sleigh for the town in my reindeer form. I learned from her and taught myself to be better at the things I enjoyed." He paused in his speech, not really wanting to tell of his sister and how he killed his father. "Some things happened and my father kidnapped me, and tortured me. I got tired of it all and finally escaped, as ye can see m'lady." He skipped over the major parts, about his sister and father. He really didn't know if his sister was alive, but he was sure that she was at least surviving better now that his father was dead. He wasn't used to speaking so much and so he grew fairly silent, pondering what to say next. "I can fight, miss. And I'll do everything in my power to protect this pack." There. He was done speaking. His eyes stayed on the feline as he sat very still like a statue. He had nothing else to say since he didn't really want to go in-depth on his past. He didn't trust the feline all that much, but he knew he at least respected her. He gave a quick and firm nod of the head to show his respect and then fell silent. He was only acting nice so she wouldn't see the douche-bag side of him. He held his posture, straight and tall. He swayed slightly as snow fell onto his body and melted at the touch of his warm body. He knew how to speak a few languages but that was it, if she expected more information from him, then she'd realize exactly how much he could resemble a statue. Silent and deadly. His heart pounded and he kept his gaze locked with hers, trying to be sure that she understood that his past was something only someone he trusted would ever truly get to hear from the man of little words.

(OOC- I didn't realize it was my turn to reply I'm so sorry~ I'm just a big ol' derp-head o3o )
Back to top Go down
Auxiliary Jagara
Shifter
Auxiliary Jagara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Wonderland (Jagara)   Frozen Wonderland (Jagara) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 1:05 pm

((I apologize for the shortness, but I wanted to get it done quickly and there was little to say.))
Keeping her cool, stormy orbs locked onto his, the woman listened to his very short story. It was brief, though she was no fool and could tell that some things were purposely being skimmed over. This did not bother her, however. Jagara knew very well that some memories were painful to recall or by any other standard, too personal to discuss. For her, these ranged from Azeroth to Aruin, even to Skyler’s death and to her strange, growing feelings for her friend Callista. She was not aware as to why they were growing or what they were growing into, but all she knew is that the Beta’s face was seen more and more often in her thoughts and occasionally in a strange dream. Memories of their night and dinner together kept returning to her, tempting her to call upon her again and ask for another night of entertainment. Some specific traits about her were almost transcendental in remembrance, most of all her dark, burning gaze that seemed to trap the feline's own like sap. It was peculiar, for she was not able to make sense of it, but it was not up for discussion. The Auxiliary huffed once, dipping her head in a sign of respect for his privacy. “I hope all is well with the remainder of your family: your sister, I assume. If she finds her way here, I am sure we will find a safe place for her in the pack. For us shifters, sticking together is the safest thing we can do, except perhaps go into hiding amongst the despicable race of humans.” Jagara never had any siblings, so she did not quite understand what it meant to lose one. But perhaps that was for the best. She already had lost so much in her life of over two centuries. “Very well. I am glad to hear your pledge of loyalty, for your word will be counted upon. I give to you the rank of Bellator, protector and warrior of these lands and of this pack, as well as a member of the strange family that we have here. But do know that I will likely call upon you soon, to inspect and asses your fighting capabilities, for I am curious. I tend to keep notes of each race and species, and your kind is one I have limited experience with.” She turned slightly towards the forest, but still craned her head over her shoulder to look at him. “Bellator Scott, the territories of Eden lay before you. You may choose to explore on your own, or you may follow me to the stretch of land where we rest and most of us make our dens. If you ever have need of me, you come to my den or the library in the Monet Quarter, for I will be glad to assist.” Turning to face the woods, she began to pad away slowly, tail lifted towards the end to just barely brush the snow with its mass of hanging fur.

((Congratulations, Scott! You are now officially accepted into the pack, and may change your name to Bellator Scott. Feel free to post within the shifter territories. You do not have to reply to this post if you do not wish, but you certainly may. Regardless, I would love to have another thread with these two sometime!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Wonderland (Jagara)   Frozen Wonderland (Jagara) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen Wonderland (Jagara)
Page 1 of 1