Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Over My Head

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warrior Redd
Prospect
Warrior Redd

Over My Head Empty
PostSubject: Over My Head   Over My Head Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 2:08 pm

It was now or never. Redd sighed as he flicked his cigarette into the ashtray next to his bed, you could smoke in this trashy hotel and that was the only reason he decided to stay here to few nights he did. It was cheap and slightly on the dirty side but it held its promise of being able to keep him a night safely so it was fine. He got out of bed and walked toward the smaller than a fridge, bathroom and stepped into the shower. He never checked the temperature before he stepped in, he liked the sudden sting of the cold then the warmth soothing him. It was just how he was. He turned the water on and to the proper angle for warm water and the first jolt of water was freezing and he flinched slightly, breath catching in his throat and tightening. He felt his muscles tense for a split second and then it was over, the warm water began to spill out and soothed him. He smiled softly to himself and began to wash himself, he was going to meet an Alpha today or a Beta or whoever the hell would hopefully come speak to him and see if he was worthy of their pack. He'd need to pick up his ass and get his shit together in order to get let in. After a somewhat long shower and the hot water was beginning to fade, Redd stepped out. He dried his hair and body, dropping the towel down and walking from the bathroom and heading toward his small bag and his last set of clothes. He pulled on his boxers and his jeans and shirt, his jacket was hung up by the door. He slipped on some socks and then finally his boots, adjusting them so they looked good then slipped on his jacket. He grabbed his backpack and slipped it over his shoulders and finally made his way out of the hotel. He stepped down a short flight of stairs and checked out before heading toward the pack's borders. He concentrated in the smells all around him in order to pinpoint the borders and he found himself in the middle of a forested area, trees surrounding him as he stopped and looked around.

He had to make himself known, he knew that... Redd kept his backpack on his shoulders and back and then he cupped his hands, placing them around his mouth and he howled, eyes closing slightly as he did so. It was the best he could do without shifting, so it was all he was going to do for now. If someone was patrolling borders, they'd hear and they'd come to check, right? Redd stepped back a few big steps from the border, hands tight around the straps over his shoulders and he swallowed thickly, looking around. He was obviously nervous and anxious. This waiting was going to be the hardest part. He stayed alert and waiting, trying to keep his breathing calm.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Lucian
Admin
Alpha Lucian

Over My Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over My Head   Over My Head Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 4:47 pm

The snow had increased in the amount which littered the lands the wolves knew as home. The territory had been in a blanket of white. The smells of prey had long since passed and the promise of a new season was beckoning them with time. But for now, it would be cold, freezing, and stagnant all over. Lucian had shifted to his wolf form, lurking among the trees as he patrolled his border with care. Many things rattled within his mind, but it was not enough to make him stop all his duties. His coat was thick on his body, it hung tight and covered him perfectly. The intensity of his coat made the snow feel as though it did not exist. It didn't feel like summer time on some paradise beach, but it was enjoyable none the less. As he made his way around the borders, he could smell the scent of Callista along the rocks and trees. She had been here possibly today or the previous day. It was not certain as the scent was only lingering, not prominent as his own was. He marked the invisible line, keeping all the outsiders away and far from his territory, unless they allowed them in. Any who crossed the borders would be wishing they had stopped long before they did such a thing. The Alpha male took a deep breath, sniffing everything and collecting the stories told by the land. As he did so, he heard the faint howl of what sounded like a human. The fur along his spine stood straight up and his maw opened to bare the vicious fangs he held within. His tail curled over his spine and he lurched forward on all four paws. The skilled hunter hid himself within the shadows of his lands. His green eyes stared into the darkness, seeking the form of the creature who called out to him. It was the scent which tripped the relaxation in him. The smell was of a wolf, a Werewolf. Though, he would wonder as to why the brute decided to stay in his human form. Such a thing could get him killed. Luckily for the male, Lucian used all his senses when approaching the borders. From a distance, he could see the male waiting patiently. He held a backpack over his back and looked into the territory. Lucian watched him curiously before he actually approached the male. His eyes glared down as he took his slow steps forward, standing on his hind legs to reach his full height. He towered over the wolf in his human form. Lucian spoke not a word, but instead spoke through their telepathic connection. "What brings you to my lands?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior Redd
Prospect
Warrior Redd

Over My Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over My Head   Over My Head Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 5:43 pm

Redd stared up at the wolf before him and he was frozen. He didn't know if he was frozen in fear, anxiety or nerves... He just couldn't find it in himself to move. He was brought out of his state when his mind was filled with a voice and he swallowed thickly, clearing his throat and taking two stumbling steps back, eyes immediately averting from the alpha and toward his large legs and the ground. He gripped his bag straps harder than ever, knuckles turning white as he took a small breath. "I... Uhm.." He cleared his throat and tried to calm his nerves and level his voice. "I came here because of your pack, s-sir. I came to see if anyone would give me a chance at entering it and serving within its ranks, sir..." He was panicking way too much and full of way too many nerves. Redd took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a moment and opened them as he exhaled the breath. His eyes stayed down and slowly his shoulders relaxed and he forced them too, as well as his hand son the straps of his bag. He needed to stay calm and stay focused and get his shit together. He needed to stop talking like a nervous girl and needed to stop acting like a cornered puppy but that was hard in the presence of this big guy... Redd sighed softly again and took another small step back without thinking and waited for a response. He suddenly blurted with a quiet voice, "My name is Redd Cohen, sir..." His father had engraved in his brain that you spoke to respected and bigger respectfully men and addressed them as sir unless they stated otherwise. He had no idea what this wolf wanted to be addressed as so he waited and kept quiet now.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Lucian
Admin
Alpha Lucian

Over My Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over My Head   Over My Head Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 8:34 pm

Sorry for the long delay, we can either RP this out, or you can choose to accepted now. The decision is up to you. If you wish to be accepted, please change your name to Warrior Redd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Over My Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over My Head   Over My Head Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Over My Head
Page 1 of 1