Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sapphire's Characters Employment

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maston Sapphire
Mora
Maston Sapphire

Character sheet

Sapphire's Characters Employment Empty
PostSubject: Sapphire's Characters Employment   Sapphire's Characters Employment Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 5:10 pm

Character Name: Maston Sapphire
Job Location: Prison
Job Requested: Officer
Why Would You Be A Good Fit?: I have always wanted to RolePlay as an officer, I know the laws by heart and memory. I can grantee that the lands of LA will stay safe with the help of Sapphire in RP's and making sure the bad guys get put behind bars and the good guys stay safe! I can be very stubborn about making sure laws are obeyed and followed to the T. I promise to do my very best with RPing and keep Sapphire on her toes. I can help catch the bad guy, or even gather information for the case that is needed, etc.
Back to top Go down
Lunari Admin
Admin
Lunari Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Characters Employment   Sapphire's Characters Employment Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 5:12 pm

Sapphire's Characters Employment Xw12
Back to top Go down
https://lunariaddunt.rpg-board.net
Scout Valentine
Prospect
Scout Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Characters Employment   Sapphire's Characters Employment Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:56 pm

Character Name: Scout Valentine
Job Location: ROOSEVELT LIBRARY
Job Requested: Librarian
Why Would You Be A Good Fit?: "I have always enjoyed reading a good book... I also have quite enjoyed my time in simply writing. Helping others to explore the adventures buried in classics and newer books would be a great honor for me. I know the Library inside and out, I can show people a world of wonders and that is what excites me the most about my time here in LA. I have a great memory and if anyone should ever need information, I'm the man to go too. I can do my best to fulfill the adventure that everyone needs in their life by helping them find a book that fits what they are searching for."
Back to top Go down
Lunari Admin
Admin
Lunari Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Characters Employment   Sapphire's Characters Employment Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:59 pm

Sapphire's Characters Employment Xw12
Back to top Go down
https://lunariaddunt.rpg-board.net
Bellator Scott
Prospect
Bellator Scott

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Characters Employment   Sapphire's Characters Employment Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 2:06 pm

Character Name: Bellator Scott
Job Location: Diamond Dallas
Job Requested: Owner
Why Would You Be A Good Fit?:
"I have worked many years in running a vineyard and actually own several at the moment, I have been a beer and wine tester for years before owning my own vineyard. I know how to run a successful business and I definitely know the beers and wines to a T. I know them well and I assure you that this bar will serve nothing but the best of best. I've worked hard and have kept my life in tact. I can keep everyone in order and make sure the price is right, if you get what I mean. *nudge, wink* I think I can run this place and keep it well stocked with fine wine and beers. With my knowledge on these things, and being a successful business man of the trade, I think I will be very fit for this position."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Characters Employment   Sapphire's Characters Employment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sapphire's Characters Employment
Page 1 of 1