Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Send Shivers Down My Spine [Nathalia/Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Warrior Serenity
Werewolf
Warrior Serenity

Send Shivers Down My Spine [Nathalia/Open] Empty
PostSubject: Send Shivers Down My Spine [Nathalia/Open]   Send Shivers Down My Spine [Nathalia/Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:34 am

"Just take her to the station or whatever you have to do with her, I want to get going now", the warrior said sharply as she was growing impatient. A new client of Serenity's who she had just met today had attempted to steal her purse and even snook out of the building with it. Luckily Serenity noticed the second she did and ran out after her, grabbing her wrist and pulling her back inside. Security took care of her from there and kept her in an office until the police arrived. The girl's action was pointless; Serenity had all of her details so there was no way of getting away with it unless they were fake. She looked around 20 so maybe her brain wasn't fully developed. The police decided to interrogate the werewolfess prior to speaking with the girl responsible. The whole scene which was created was fairly embarrassing and slightly uncalled for. It was now past her finish time but she was still stuck inside and being treated like she was the criminal. It was only a purse, an expensive one at that, but still she just wanted them to take the girl away and allow her to head home. The werewolfess was seated on one of the couches near reception and was searching through her purse to see if anything had been taken from it. Luckily her denari was stashed in her bra so none of that was missing. And her treasured diamond necklace was proudly on her neck as always. Everything most valuable was on her body. Nothing seemed to have been taken from her purse which was all that mattered right now.

After just under an hour of waiting behind, the girl had been taken away along with the drama that she caused. She was now banned from entering the building again. All the other designers and colleagues had already left so it was Serenity's job to lock up for the night. After making sure the doors wouldn't open, she began to walk the quiet streets alone. Nobody was around although it was still fairly light. The new pair of black heels which she wore today were rubbing on her heels, making it painful to walk far. A large group of drunk teens were screaming and acting stupid as they came out of the movie theatre which was just ahead of the warrior. Going home seemed like a dull idea at the moment as there was nothing to do there and it would be a unpleasant journey. Instead of walking on back to the werewolf territory, she made her way into the movie theatre and looked at what movies were showing soon. The nearest movie was a scary movie and the werewolfess enjoyed a scary movie now and again. She liked that they'd occasionally make her jump and she found them amusing to observe. After purchasing a ticket along with some popcorn and a drink, she found a seat on the back row and sat down. A few pieces of popcorn toppled off the mountain of popcorn and landed on her khaki dress. She picked them up and ate them. Once she got a taste of the toffee flavour, she began to eat her way down the overflowing heap in the bucket. Serenity was early and the film was due to start in about 10 minutes. Quite a lot of people were there, mainly humans from the smell. Nobody else was sat on the back row so she currently had it to herself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Send Shivers Down My Spine [Nathalia/Open]   Send Shivers Down My Spine [Nathalia/Open] Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:17 pm

Standing against a black pole holding a few signs and a light at the top Nathalia read the paper, ignoring everyone else. She had no friends here and she no longer had Cole. Out here she was alone and had to find someway to entertain herself. After a few minutes she turned around and placed two fingers in her mouth and whistled, waving her hand as a cab slowly pulled up. Folding the newspaper up she slid into the back of the yellow car and smiled to the back of the cab drivers head. "Take me to the nearest theatre please." The cab driver nodded and waited a few moments and let other vehicles and cyclist pass before pulling into the right lane. The day was becoming darker and more street lights were turning on. With a small sigh the airman leaned over and tested her right shoulder and cheek against the cold window; looking out at everyone walking. It was interesting to Nathalia to see everyone interacting with each other and living together in harmony. Well, almost harmony. A few people shoved and pushed their way through the crowds and others yelled and hit. Glares and middle fingers were shot out from car windows and rear view mirrors. With another sigh she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, the cold glass against her cheek cause her to shiver but she ignored it. Soon they were at a stop light and people crossed the road; some ran, some walked others wheeled their way across. A few teenagers jumped on each others backs and ran across shouting and laughing. The sky was dark, the shadowed outline of tall buildings way up high; illuminated by the light shining through their windows. As the cab turned right and continued for a few more minutes Nathalia sat up straight and got ready to get out. As the cab driver merged right and stopped on the curb Nathalia handed him money and said her thank yous and goodbyes before stepping out and closing the cab door.

Standing in front of the theatre she looked around and began fighting her past the people just walking by the building and up to the entrance. Pushing the door open she walked over toward the ticket booth and pointed to the movie she wanted to see and smiled. The ticket was slid to her from under a glass window with a small half oval cut out at the bottom. She slid the money in and took her ticket, not bothering to get any snacks. Pushing open the door to the place where the actual movie was going to be played she huffed and handed the ticket to the man at the door and she watched him shine a flash light over it so he could see it better and nod to Nathalia and she smiled, and he did in return. Slowly walking ahead a few steps she looked around and sighed; she was used to coming to movies alone but not in such a packed movie theatre. Noticing the back was almost empty but for one woman Nathalia shrugged and made her way toward it. A group of loud teenagers caught her attention and she stopped mid stride and watched them, they took up the whole back row but two seats. The two seats were two away from the woman she had seen before. Deciding to keep going Nathalia walked toward the row and entered from the side the woman was on, she smiled to her and sat next to her and adjusted her clothes and jacket. Waiting for the show to start she kept her stare on the screen for a few moments before glancing to the female beside her. "I hope it's alright if I sit here. There weren't many other open seats and you seem friendly. I was going to sit on that side but those teenagers got there before me..not that I didn't want to sit by you but.. " Biting her tongue she smiled nervously and looked ahead. "Sorry, I'm Nathalia."
Back to top Go down
Warrior Serenity
Werewolf
Warrior Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Send Shivers Down My Spine [Nathalia/Open]   Send Shivers Down My Spine [Nathalia/Open] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:17 pm

Before she knew it, a group of immature teens had decided to push and shove their way into the theatre, taking a seat on the back row where Ren had decided to sit in peace. That peace was soon lost. Every word of their conversation entered the warrior's ears although she didn't want to hear anything but the movie once it began. Glancing at them with narrowed eyes, a few of them looked back and inspected her form. Not liking the unwanted attention, she flicked her hair over to the side where they were seated to block them off and crossed her legs, a heeled foot raising off the floor. She took her phone from her purse and browsed through her messages, reading over them in the darkened movie theatre. The bright light escaping from her phone illuminated her fair skin amongst the vast darkness in the room. Once her mind was content, she turned it off so that it wouldn't disturb her or the others during the movie and placed it back from where it was taken. Then an almost fragile-looking woman made her way up the stairs and near to Serenity with a sweet smile on her face to which the werewolfess smiled back to be polite. The woman quietly took a seat beside her and watched the large screen ahead. The silence was broke as the other female began to speak, her words gentle sounding. The honey-eyed, dark-haired lady looked to the stranger next to her and smirked. "Sure, you can sit here. As long as you don't speak the whole way throughout the movie." She almost grinned before directing the other's gaze to the teenagers with her eyes, "They're going to be loud enough." Looking back to her and smiling she continued, "There's no need to justify why you're sitting here, dear. It's a free country..to some extent anyway. I'm Serenity by the way." Motioning the bucket of popcorn to Nat for her to help herself, she peered at the screen as the trailers stopped and the movie was about to start. "So, do you like scary movies? Blood, guts, violence, death. The darker side of life..." The corner of her lips raised slightly as the title of the movie appeared upon the screen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Send Shivers Down My Spine [Nathalia/Open]   Send Shivers Down My Spine [Nathalia/Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Send Shivers Down My Spine [Nathalia/Open]
Page 1 of 1