Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Night to Remember [Liara/Mature]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergeant Loch
Human
Sergeant Loch

A Night to Remember [Liara/Mature] Empty
PostSubject: A Night to Remember [Liara/Mature]   A Night to Remember [Liara/Mature] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 8:37 pm

A yawn escaped the plush lips of a certain man and then came a groan. His arms flailed around wildly, as if he was trying to stop something that was coming to him. Consciousness, perhaps. He sighed loudly and sat up, blinking away sleep. He sat there, limply, for a few moments, just breathing deeply and almost falling back into oblivion once more. However, his head suddenly jerked up and he grumbled a few words inaudibly. Usually, he would have work, but it was the weekend and it was a day off for him. He enjoyed his work and took it extremely serious, never letting conflicting emotions get in the way of his duties. His father had been part of another army, allowing him to know almost everything there was to know about the force. His distant eyes filled with determination as he came to reality and he rolled out of his bed, landing on the floor. In a zombie-like fashion, he got up, walked over to his closet and put on a gray sweatshirt with jeans. After a few moments of standing still, fully dressed, he seemed to wake up completely and all sleep was eradicated from his mind. He let out a puff of air and walked over to his black guitar. He strummed the strings once, cherishing the melodious ring before exiting his room. He paused in the hallway, narrowing his eyes at the window that showed a dark sky. It seemed to be around 8:00. The Sergeant glanced at Wesley’s door, raising an eyebrow. He moved through the hallway and went to the kitchen, having no intent of waking up the Lieutenant if he wasn’t already awake. The pestering would be endless and he had no desire to deal with it. Despite being older than Harding, the male could assert little to no dominance due to being a lower rank. The chance of getting ‘in trouble’ was too high and he did not want to lose the respect of the General. His plan was to be the best he could be and maybe receive a promotion. His life revolved around the army now and it was his goal to work even harder on earning the ranks.

Whilst in the kitchen, he grabbed a bottle of wine and two glasses. He examined the large, clear bottle at the liquid that sloshed within. It was a dark red and he had found out that many females he had had past nights with had enjoyed the taste – as did he. Unknowing himself as to why he got two glasses, he walked down the hallway and opened the door precariously. He grunted as the door swung open, blinking his eyes at the darkness that consumed him as he stepped outside the house. The stars twinkled overhead and he smiled slightly at the sight. At heart, he was such a sucker for beautiful sights. With a short chuckle, he began to make his way to an unknown destination in the shadows. After a bit of walking, though it didn’t tire him since he was used to traveling by foot quite a bit back at where he grew up, his eyes landed on a large mansion. Slowly, he proceeded up the steps and to the front door, where pressed the doorbell. He situated the objects in his hands, and looked down at himself to make sure he was presentable. He waited for someone to answer the door and when they did, he gave a slight smirk, though it seemed disguised by a smile. “Hello, Liara,” he said smoothly, vaguely wondering if he were allowed to speak her name without her title of General. “I was wondering if you just wanted to have a drink and talk, or something.” Loch glanced at his hands, holding it up a few inches higher to indicate what he meant, though it was obvious. A faint, cocky grin danced upon his lips and he hoped that she would allow him a night of talking, or anything else she desired.

Last edited by Sergeant Loch on Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
General Liara
Admin
General Liara

PostSubject: Re: A Night to Remember [Liara/Mature]   A Night to Remember [Liara/Mature] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 8:38 pm

As another day had come to an end, the moon was shining brightly in the sky. For a good portion of the day, she had been locked inside of her office. The stresses of the day piled on her shoulders, forcing her mind to wander and wish she was no longer there. When she made it home, she undressed and walked to her master bathroom. She turned on the hot and cold water, finding the temperature which was just right. The mansion was very cold, perfect to fight off the immense heat of the summer. When the tub had been filled to the right spot, she placed the candles around the edge of the tub. She grabbed her book of matches, lighting each one after striking it against the box. She watched the flame dance on the tip of the match, consuming the fire in its blaze. As she met the tip of the match to each wick, she smiled. The fire illuminated the room around her, and gave enough light for when she turned the lights off. When all the lights were off and the candles glowed, Liara entered the tub. She rested her back against the rear wall, and closed her eyes. She took in a deep breath and slowly submerged her whole head under the water. When she was completely soaked, she came back up for fresh air. She smiled to the candles, watching them flicker and wave from side to side. She grabbed her shampoo, lathering it up between her hands, and moved it through her hair. When her head was covered in suds, she continued to massage her scalp. Oh how long these days had been for her. she laid in the bathtub, allowing her hair to slip into the water, clearing the shampoo from her locks. When it was clear of the shampoo, she repeated her process with the conditioner. The suds seemed to evaporate within the water, almost disappearing with a slight discoloration to the water. Liara rested her eyes, relaxing her back against the wall again. Finally done with her bath, she pulled the plug from the hole and watched as the water flowed down the drain. She grabbed her towel off the rack and wrapped it around her body, closing it in the front with a single hand. She moved to her bedroom, straight for the closet. She looked to the clock on the wall. It was already night, as she had taken a longer bath than normal. She grabbed a pair of loose fitting pajama pants, a pair Caleb had worn for a long time, one of his favorite pairs. Of all his things, they were something she could not live without. For a shirt, she grabbed a plain black tank top. It brought out the thin black stripes in her plaid pants. Once dressed, she used her towel to dry out her hair. She got it as dry as she could with the already wet towel. Liara walked from her closet, down the circular staircase to the main floor.

When she made it to the couch, she laid down across it and grabbed the remote, turning on the TV. As she flipped through the channels, she found a whole lot of shows which she held no interest in. She flicked through the channels, changing one after the other. In her boredom, she walked to her kitchen, opening the fridge and looking through it until she found some fruit. she took it out and placed it in a bowl. Her green grapes laid in the bowl, filling most of it. But on her way back to her couch, she heard the doorbell ring. Again she looked to the clock. It was rather late and a strange hour to be receiving company. Slowly she approached the door, and looked through the peep hole. Before her, only separated by the door, stood her Sergeant, a bottle of white wine and two glasses in hand. She smiled briefly, changing her expression before opening the door. "Greetings Loch, what bring you here at such an ungodly hour?" she asked with a smile. When he spoke her name, she smiled and nodded her head. "I would love some wine, please come in before you let the bugs in." She smiled and held the door more open for him to walk in. Once he was inside, she closed the door and headed back for her couch. The TV played some sort of reality show, but Liara was no longer interested in her flat screen. As she sat down, she sat to the far left corner of the couch, placing her feet beneath her body. Her fingers laced over the grapes in her bowl as she pulled each one from the stem. She placed one into her mouth and chewed it quietly with her mouth closed. After swallowing it, she looked to him, "what would you like to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Loch
Human
Sergeant Loch

PostSubject: Re: A Night to Remember [Liara/Mature]   A Night to Remember [Liara/Mature] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 8:41 pm

He waited for a few moments after he had spoken, a small, suggestive smirk playing on his lips as he dipped his head politely when she offered him to come inside her mansion. His eyes took in every detail about the place they were walking into and then they landed on her back. Slowly, the emerald hues made their way down the curve of her body and onto a rounded, perfect butt. He raised an eyebrow and bit his lips, slight thankful that she was not looking at him. He glanced around as she sat down and took his own place on the couch in a place in between the center and the far right. He placed down his wine and glasses, pulling the stopper out and pouring a normal amount for both. He put the bottle back down before handing her a glass, though this was after he watched her eat a single grape. Once she had taken hers, he took his own and clanked them together, as if a toast though he did not exactly have anything to toast about. He took a sip of the drink, savoring the taste on his tongue for a moment before setting it down. He thought about the possibility of getting drunk with the General and a small chuckle escaped his lips, though it was so soft it was almost silent. His gaze landed on her body once more and he searched it, noticing the tight, black tank top with the loose pajama pants. For a moment, a few fantasies came to his hormonal mind but he was brought back to reality by the inquiry that escaped her lips. He paused, looking back to her golden eyes. In all honesty, he had no idea, for it was a surprise even to him that he had come to her domain. He looked around in hopes of finding something that would spark a topic and he stopped at the TV which showed a reality show. The corners of his mouth quirked up slightly and he watched the people on the screen. "My brother, Keev, used to watch shows like this out of boredom," he said with a small laugh, though his hand moved unconsciously to the bottom of his left jawline, feeling the small scar. "My father used to be general for another army far from here, though he chose my brother as his successor, which was surprising because when he did so, he happened to die a few weeks later at the hands of a vampire, or many. I don't exactly know. The vile things..." He paused, watching the moving pictures, not having looked back at Liara yet. His grudge to vampires had thus been explained, but he held a hatred for another race, as well. "Keev was 75 when he told me I would be the next general due to my services. After he told me that, werewolves ambushed us." A cold look passed over his eyes at the memory and the creatures, but he continued. "They killed my brother and gave me something to always remember that day." He lifted his chin up, running his finger along the scar that a werewolf had done to him. "For many years after that, I commanded that army with a passionate hatred for vampires and werewolves that stays with me to this day." He looked to the woman, pursing his lips. "It's what gave me my fervor to protect the human race from the creatures."

There was silence for a moment, with the exception of the TV and he took a large swig of wine, clicking his tongue lightly after blinking. Throughout his story, he had been drinking it and it was now finished. He leaned over, pouring himself more and holding it up to offer some to her -- assuming she had drunken hers as well. Tilting his head curiously, he looked to her eyes. "If you don't mind me asking, what made you join the force, if you weren't born into it?" He knew he was slightly born into it, though he had a good reason to stay. With a soft exhale of breath, he set down the bottle -- although he would have refilled her drink if she needed more -- and took another long sip. The wine was a strong type and it seemed they might become intoxicated sooner than if someone had drunken another type of wine. He glanced back at her, admiring her figure for a moment before leaned against the back of the couch and crossing his arms in a casual way, though his demeanor seemed to have changed since the last time he had seen her. He seemed to have gotten a bad-ass vibe to him. However, he put that aside for a moment and looked at her sincerely, as if saying that if it was a bad memory, she didn't necessarily have to tell him but he would be someone good to confide in.
Back to top Go down
General Liara
Admin
General Liara

PostSubject: Re: A Night to Remember [Liara/Mature]   A Night to Remember [Liara/Mature] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 9:13 pm

As he sat down, she could not help but to smile at him. she chewed the grape in her mouth, soon filling another in its place. As he poured a glass of wine for them both, they toasted in silence. There seemed to be nothing she could think of, nor he. It was strange, normally they could both speak to each other so easily. It had never been a hard thing to do. But now it seemed like it was the hardest thing to do. Was it because he was in her home? Was it the hour? Liara realized this was foolish to think of. Her hazel eyes drifted to the TV screen, but she could not focus on the sounds of their voices. Instead, her Sergeant was speaking. His voice soothed the silence between them. As he spoke of his brother, she had to wonder if he were still alive. She felt bad for him in the way he spoke of his brother. It made her miss Kale so much, the sibling bond they shared was perfect. He was her protector, her brother. Liara listened to his tale, keeping the words close to her heart. She wanted to console him, to hold him close to her, but it was not professional. Nor was being in her pjs with her Sergeant, but he seemed to need her this night. "My older brother's name was Kale. He was a very smart and brave young man when we lost him. He was first to enlist after my father. He was actually killed by a Werewolf. I saw it with my own eyes. I killed the bastard who took his life, but that was our first and last mission together. I will never forget him. He loved football. He was horrible at it, always thinking too much for the sport that he couldn't just enjoy the game for what it was. He was always talking about how the coaches needed to play more of their benched players, or allowing them to run the plays they could really get away with." She took a big sip of her wine, taking almost half of her glass. It was a very good wine, rich in flavor, but not too thick. It was light on her tongue and perfect for the night. The chill of the winds could be heard outside, rapping on the window pane. She looked over Loch, he was looking especially handsome on this night. But again, she would be professional. She smiled before replying to him. "I was born into it dear Loch. My father was a great leader, and the General who was famous for pushing back the werewolf forces over fifty years ago. If it had not been for my father, then the werewolves surely would have killed us all ages ago. My older brother Kale joined first, and soon I was pulled into the 'family business'. My mother hated that I joined, but no matter what I did, my father was never proud of me. Once Kale died, he told me the 'wrong child died'. And I knew my place. So I worked harder, won all kinds of medals and awards. When he finally retired, I worked even harder and made it up through the ranks. Finally I made it to the top, and even to the day he died, he never congratulated my achievements. He was so in love with my brother, he forgot all about me." With the end of her words, she looked down to her glass. She stared at the wine and swirled it around the sides carefully before she drank the last remaining portion. She held out her glass to Loch, "seems I have ran out already. Can I get some more?" As she waited for him to refill her glass, she looked to the TV and flipped through the channels. Once he handed her the glass back, she stopped on accident over a romantic movie. The story line seemed to be like an old movie called "Dear John". "If you could erase one race from the world, would it be Werewolves or Vampires?"
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Loch
Human
Sergeant Loch

PostSubject: Re: A Night to Remember [Liara/Mature]   A Night to Remember [Liara/Mature] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 6:36 pm

He listened to her closely, the sounds drifting from the TV being drowned out from her voice. Occasionally his gaze would flicker over to the device, but only because her story gave him the feeling that he shouldn't have his eyes on her the whole time without looking away. However, he words were so... devastating that he had a constant frown on his face. With how she spoke about this Kale, he sounded like Keev in so many ways. They were similar in that way, and that werewolves took the life of them both. When she spoke about the sport that was so popular in the United States, he nodded in recognition. Football was his favorite sport to watch, though he was absolutely terrible. He moved his head up and down once more, watching her with confident eyes. They flickered down to where she took a sip of the liquid. It was something given to him as a present many years ago and he had managed to keep it safe all this time. It must have been at least 10 years, most-likely more. Although, this was nothing compared to buyers who had it for hundreds of years. He was brought back into the trance of her words when she answered his question. He listened attentively, imagining her story in detail. he could relate slightly himself, for his father always favored Keev over him. With all the General's accomplishments, it seemed almost impossible to not acknowledge them. He looked at her with sorrow-filled eyes, for he was unable to act like he brought no sadness to hear this, and he lightly placed his hand over hers. After a moment, however, he pulled it back, not sure if it was his place to do so. He knew she would most likely desire comfort at some times, but he was unsure as to if she would want it from him. He watched her hazel eyes as they fell on the empty glass, he reached for the bottle, already pouring it when she asked. He glanced up to the TV screen, where she had changed the channel and stopped on a romantic movie. He watched it in silence, his head tilted just slightly. At her question, he looked up sharply, almost surprised that she had asked that specific thing, for he had always wandered himself.

"That's a hard question for me. If I had to answer with no hesitation and it was purely based on my emotional hatred, it would be werewolves because of the death of my brother. However, if I had more time to think about it, I would have to look at it at a logical angle and incorporate the fact that they kill more than vampires turn others. And, they breed faster. Well, I mean, either way it would be werewolves." He paused, biting his bottom lip. "What would you chose?"
Back to top Go down
General Liara
Admin
General Liara

PostSubject: Re: A Night to Remember [Liara/Mature]   A Night to Remember [Liara/Mature] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 7:28 pm

Liara did not have to think about the single race she would eliminate from the earth, as if an atomic bomb could drop onto the earth and kill all those of that race. "Vampires." That was the only word she could speak to him. She drank the rest of her glass. The topic in itself had brought her to an almost dark sadness, but she did not want to be upset. She loved Caleb, and she knew it was time to try something new. It was time to move on. He was not going to be there to hold her at night or tell her anything she wanted to hear. She needed the comforts of a man, no matter how much she tried to hide away from it. Feeling tipsy from her two glasses of wine, she poured herself a third glass. She placed the bottle back down and looked to Loch. "Dominus Demetri is the sole reason I hate the vampires. He is their leader, much like I lead the humans. Though, he is evil and will do anything he can to ruin the lives of everyone around him. I was once in love, soon to be married to the love of my life. And Demetri..." she paused as she took a drink from her glass. "He took it away from me. Caleb and I were supposed to be getting married. But on the day, Demetri changed him before my very eyes. I sat and watched him during the change. Demetri wanted me to kill him, he wanted me to be the reason my love no longer breathed or walked this earth. He even had a smirk on his features. He left me and Caleb alone, and my heart, he asked me to kill him. I could not deny him that request. I used my own knife to take his life, so that he would not be the monster we had fought for so many years." She reminded herself when he had held her hand, and Liara knew she wanted more from Loch. She needed to be held, she needed to be needed. She forced the space between them to disappear as she slid to his side and positioned herself as close to him as she could. She rested her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around him. "I don't wish to speak about Caleb anymore.." she mumbled as she finished the rest of her glass, and placed it down on the coffee table. She looked to the TV just as the main stars were leaning in to kiss each other. Liara could feel their hearts beating quickly, for they both wanted this. Perhaps they had always wanted this? She was unsure. But now she had a chance to make her past wash away for the night. And she would not be foolish enough to not take it. She turned her face up to Loch and gave him a soft smile. "I don't wish to talk anymore, Loch.." she said with a soft whisper as she leaned closer and kissed his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Loch
Human
Sergeant Loch

PostSubject: Re: A Night to Remember [Liara/Mature]   A Night to Remember [Liara/Mature] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 7:49 am

He listened to her answer, refusing to blink as she slowly gulped her wine, poured herself another one, and looked back at him. There was, of course, always a reason to one's choices, and he awaited hers. He allowed her all the time in the world, for that was what it seemed like they had at that moment. His eyebrows arched in an expression of slight pity. He slightly wandered if she would settle for simply killing just the Dominus. It was true that not all werewolves and vampires were 'bad', but he would rather not take any chances. As she described the male vampire, he allowed his mind to picture the situation and it caused a small scowl to form on his face, his anger towards that race growing with just a simple story -- just one loss out of millions. The worst fact was that she had to kill the man -- Caleb -- that she loved so much. The Sergeant knew that he would request such a thing if that were to happen to him. He could not stand the thought of being a creature that required human blood to live. As she finished, he noticed that she moved closer to him and automatically, he put his arms comfortably around her body and pulled her closer, feeling her warmth move to him through his chest where her head rested and limbs. He noticed her gaze moving up to the TV and saw the same thing, realizing what he had wanted for so long. Maybe since he had even met her. When her hazel eyes locked with his and those few words came out of her beautiful lips, he leaned his head down to meet with her halfway. "Then don't," he murmured back, just before they made contact. As soon as they touched, he slowly moved his arms out of the embrace and rested them on her shoulders. When they parted, he gently turned her body so their stomachs were touching and she was laying more comfortably. He cupped her face lightly and looked into her eyes for a moment before lust consuming him and he moved his head forward, kissing her gently but with a burst of passion. His hands slowly moved down her body, resting on her hips and pulling her even closer. His breath hitched slightly and he exhaled deeply, tugging on her lip playfully. He released his grip with his teeth and moved his mouth to her neck, brushing her skin lightly with his lips, allowing some tease. He placed light butterfly kisses on her neck, one of his hands moving back up her side and resting on her shoulder, toying unconsciously with the strap of her black tank top. It was unknown of what the next day would bring, but all that mattered was that moment in time. That night, there would be no need to think of the future, but only the present.
Back to top Go down
General Liara
Admin
General Liara

PostSubject: Re: A Night to Remember [Liara/Mature]   A Night to Remember [Liara/Mature] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 12:32 pm

It was in their kiss that sent a shiver down her spine. She could tell from his passion that he had wanted this for a long time, and she knew she wanted it as well. She needed it. Caleb was gone and he was never coming back. She made sure of it. As they kisses and he touched her skin, she pulled herself up into his lap. Their passion intensified and grew like a budding flower in spring. Liara could feel the chains around her heart begin to unlock and slip from their grip around her organ. The blood and adrenaline pumped through her body, her heart racing to get out as it bashed against the protection of her rib cage. Liara could not slow down, no matter what her mind told her to do. She was vulnerable, anything Loch wanted, he would get. She broke the kiss and her hazel eyes waited to meet the gaze of his own captivating orbs. When they did meet, she gave him a stunning smile and ran her hands over his chest, biting her bottom lip playfully. "What do you say we take this little party up to my room? It's much more comfortable there.." she cooed as she grabbed his hand in her own. She slipped off his lap and onto her two feet once more. She pulled him with her, and tugged his hand until he was following behind her. She led him down a hallway, the walls were covered in pictures of her family, achievement medals and awards from her time being in the military. As she walked, she could feel how the alcohol had hindered her body. She was not completely wasted or anything close, just giggly and her body seemed to away slightly with each step. When she made it to her bedroom, she opened the double doors and ran to her bed, jumping onto it and landing in the comfort of her comforter, face down. She rolled onto her back and sat up slightly, looking to her handsome guest. "Are you coming? Or are you just going to stand there?" she asked with a sassy playful voice.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Loch
Human
Sergeant Loch

PostSubject: Re: A Night to Remember [Liara/Mature]   A Night to Remember [Liara/Mature] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 8:52 pm

His heart was beating quickly with adrenaline slowly flooding his veins as he held her gently, though slight instinct made him want to act rougher. He resisted it, at least for the moment, and just left a light touch on her skin. Her hand trailed down his chest and when she bit her bottom lip, he tensed up, feeling himself grow hard. He was captivated by her words and he allowed her to pull him up so he was standing. He followed her, looking around in mild curiosity at the photos of people who must be related to Liara and awards that covered the walls. However, he was more drawn to her body and the way she moved with a slight stagger -- only slightly noticeable to him -- and he knew he was slightly drunk as well. He had not had many glasses, but it was enough to make his mind to be set on only one thing, though this was not very uncommon for him in a very sober state anyways. They paused at big double doors and when she opened them, it revealed a large bedroom with a bed that sat in the middle of the room, the size of it seeming evenly proportioned with the rest of her chamber. He watched, standing still, as she leaped into it. She looked back at him and when she spoke, he was broken out of his trance and a smirk played on his lips as he slowly moved over to her. When he was less than a foot away, he climbed up and took her wrists in his hands and pinned them to the bed. He straddled her with a cocky grin plastered on his face and leaned down, kissing her deeply. He pulled back after a few moments and precariously kicked off his shoes while still holding her down. Then, he let go and touched her hips, moving his hands up her shirt slowly. He felt the warm touch of her skin and he felt the lace of her bra underneath. He moved them around her body so they rested on her back and he felt the clip of her undergarment and toyed with it as he leaned back in and kissed her jawline, moving his mouth until he was kissing the corner of her lips.
Back to top Go down
General Liara
Admin
General Liara

PostSubject: Re: A Night to Remember [Liara/Mature]   A Night to Remember [Liara/Mature] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 11:35 am

Being pinned to the bed, she looked up to her Sergeant with a wide grin over her features. Her body was pressed tight to the bed, unable to move, not that she really wanted to move anyway. She watched as he kicked off his shoes, and she giggled gently. When her hands were released, she moved them to hang around his neck. She pulled herself closer to him, kissing his skin around his neck, his cheeks and anywhere she could reach. As his warm hands touched her delicate skin, she wiggled slightly to help him touch her breasts. But he went for the material, unhooking it from her back. She bit her bottom lip and stared to him. Once their lips met, she did not want it to stop. She moaned gently into his mouth, filling his with her tongue. When he moved to the edge of her lips, she almost pouted, grabbing the neck line of his shirt and pulling him closer to her body. She moved closer to him, and very carefully pulled off her shirt. Her torso was completely able to be seen by him now, moving any material from her form. She smiled up to him, waiting for what he would be doing with her. She kissed his neck, biting gently as her hands moved down his back. She grabbed the bottom of his shirt, pulling her hands beneath it and moving to the band of his pants. She pushed her hands in gently, reaching for his ass to grab and squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Loch
Human
Sergeant Loch

PostSubject: Re: A Night to Remember [Liara/Mature]   A Night to Remember [Liara/Mature] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 7:30 pm

Her giggle was intoxicating and he seemed to drink it in, like an alcoholic beverage, becoming even more drunk. He smirked devilishly and allowed her arms to rest around his neck and felt her move even closer to him, her plush lips dancing upon his tan skin as he felt her body. She moved to allow him better access to her breasts and he let out a small breath, the warm air touching the smooth skin on her cheek. Her moan turned him on even more and he tensed once more. His little tease move of kissing the corner of her lips seemed to work, because she grabbed the top of his shirt and tugged him towards her. The bra fell off as she pulled off her own shirt and the Sergeant groped her roughly, though it held a slight gentleness about it. He paused for a moment as she kissed his neck and he let out a soft groan when she bit him. As she grasped his ass, he pulled off his shirt in one swift movement and almost instantly he did the same with her pajama pants. He was slightly thankful of the material it was made out of because of how easy it was to remove them, but the thought slipped his mind as soon as his eyes rested upon her remaining undergarment. Seductively, he reached a single hand down her body and began to rub her nether regions slowly in a circular motion. He continued to do it for a few moments until it sprang the reaction he wanted from her. Once he witnessed it, he smirked and pulled them down slowly. After they were completely gone from her legs, he kissed his stomach in the middle and slowly kissed down in a straight line until he got to her center. The smell of her was sweet and he craved it, however, he decided to make her want him more. He kissed the inside of her thighs and continued to get very close to her sensitive spot. He inserted a single finger into her slowly, awaiting her reaction of this move.
Back to top Go down
General Liara
Admin
General Liara

PostSubject: Re: A Night to Remember [Liara/Mature]   A Night to Remember [Liara/Mature] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 11:47 am

Wiggling beneath him playfully, she could see herself enjoying this night far too much. Even without the assistance of alcohol, she would have been able to do this with Loch. As her hazel eyes locked with his delicate orbs, she smiled wide. She placed tender kisses along his smooth skin, the skin she was closest to. She moaned gently to his actions, tenderly licking his neck. As he moved down her body, she smiled and watched him. Her hands curled and grabbed the pillows, holding them tight. She bit her bottom lip as he teased her skin. She could not help herself but to watch him in pleasure. She slowly closed her eyes as his finger explored the inner workings of her entrance. Closing her eyes, she held her bottom lip tight within her teeth. She allowed him to do anything he wanted to her. She spread her legs wide for him, bucking her hips up against his hand. She opened her eyes again, helping him guide it deeper inside of her. "Is this all you plan to do to me?" she asked with a coy smile.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Loch
Human
Sergeant Loch

PostSubject: Re: A Night to Remember [Liara/Mature]   A Night to Remember [Liara/Mature] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 8:05 pm

Her infatuating words enveloped the pair and suddenly the courteous, quite man was no longer there. His deep green eyes filled with lust and he gazed at her as they darkened in a predatory-like gaze. Her touch was something he drank in, desire filling his whole body. He pulled his fingers out from within her and felt her move slightly. He moved back up her body, the previous motion simply a tease. He was still wearing his jeans, but the bulge beneath them was quite obvious. He trailed his tongue across his top set of teeth as he looked over her body before leaning atop her, light enough so he did not crush her, but his erection would easily be felt against her core. He reached his hands up her arms, slowly trailing his finger tips against her delicate skin on each side, until they gripped her hands. He pushed them above her head and against the bed, holding them down tightly in his grasp. Carefully, he removed one hand while the other kept a tight grip on her, and his thumb touched her cheek gently, the want filling him and his most cherished body part. "Oh," he breathed seductively, his voice husky with desire, "I plan to do so much more." He stroked his hand over the side of her body lightly, acquainting his self with every curve and dip of her side. He still straddled her, looking at her teeth that bit down on her lip. "Don't do that," he growled. "I can't be held accountable for anything I do to you when you do that." He leaned down, keeping her arms positioned above her head, and tugged her bottom lip out of her grasp, sucking on it with much force to prove a point. "What do you want me to do to you, Liara?" he inquired softly, kissing along her jawline and down her neck. He moved his expert lips to the middle of her breasts and clamped a hot mouth over the bud and sucked hard. The other one was being tended to by his hand, carefully twisting and pulling on her tip and then groping the whole thing with his large palm. "Command me, General."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night to Remember [Liara/Mature]   A Night to Remember [Liara/Mature] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Night to Remember [Liara/Mature]
Page 1 of 1